Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (67109 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2009
Typical response from the LovePeddler-house bred

Take ur time !!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2009
I take that back. Let sleeping dogs lie.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2009
LovePeddler-house bred? Coming from someone who told the entire land she was desperately Hot tongue Hypocrisy does run deep here. Genes that originated from diseased sperm are really a curse. . .and terribly obvious in your case,Madam high and mighty.

Oops. . .I take that back grin Shoot sleeping dogs dead.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2009
Cristalz:

LovePeddler-house bred? Coming from someone who told the entire land she was desperately Hot tongue Hypocrisy does run deep here. Genes that originated from diseased sperm are really a curse. . .and terribly obvious in your case,Madam high and mighty.

Ouch! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2009
U nor go rest abi? Women !!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2009
And you're a man abi? tongue
I've got all this energy FYI.  .  .when I want to,I can be extremely relentless grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2009
Those of us properly bred are reluctant to spill out rubbish on a public thread.
My anonymity can make me spew rubbish, my conscience won't let me.
I can understand ur willingness to fight dirty, i understand not everybody was properly bred.
Never too late to seek help.
FYI, take no offense, i ain't dissing u !! I swear, just maternal instinct.
Goodbye.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2009
Cristalz:

Crizzle spitting fire! cheesy

Cashley is the finest LB ever. cheesy grin What on earth was Bosingwa thinking? It seems the two full backs at Chelski are complete nitwits. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2009
Two fighting

Take it easy.

Cristal and Bluediva . E don do. That was a nice appetizer

Its time for the regular Dayokanu vs Sharon .

Where is that Plonker called Sharon? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2009
BlueDiva:

Those of us properly bred are reluctant to spill out rubbish on a public thread.
My anonymity can make me spew rubbish, my conscience won't let me.
I can understand ur willingness to fight dirty, i understand not everybody was properly bred.
Never too late to seek help.
FYI, take no offense, i ain't dissing u !! I swear, just maternal instinct.
Goodbye.

Really grandma, you are the most HYPOCRITICAL female on Sports,Lord knows!!

For someone ''properly bred'', let me give you a few tips/reminders:
1) A properly bred female doesn't come on a public forum proclaiming her extreme desire for sex to a bunch of guys and whoever else cares to know.
2) A properly bred female doesn't go to other club threads to openly diss their fans because they are MALE. Why the gender discrimination??
3) A properly bred female doesn't say another female was bred in a LovePeddler-house.
4) A properly bred female behaves herself wherever she is.  .  .dearie,you INSULT people on Romance. You dissed ndumart last night. Dissed Sauron today. Dissed MrCrackles and others. Guess you forgot NL is totally public.
5) A properly bred female is NEVER hypocritical.  .  .you REEK of it.
6) A properly bred female is never proud.  .  .right from day one you expected all of us to bow down and worship you 'cos you are/were a sports journalist.  .  .heck,who cares? Do you know the caliber of the gaynners and non-chekslites you freely insult here??

So don't come here acting all prissy and telling me shit about being ''properly bred'' and your ''conscience'' not letting you fight dirty. Way too late.  .  .you've been doing all that and more since you got here.

And,maternal?? Grannie, I am better behaved than you tongue I never diss people unless they ask for it. You run after people looking for trouble. Now who needs motherly schooling?
I'm not offering to school you anyway.  .  .waste of time and effort. *hiss*

Respect yourself and others will respect you. It's that simple and easy to comprehend for non-airheads.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2009
@ Cristalz,

It's enough o. . . . . .

One thing about people is their ability to take one's cool demeanour for stupidity.
If u had been snarling at every irritant on this forum then many of em would know you carry a sack of black mamba venom in your bosom. grin
Anyways, bury the hatchet and letz discuss the price of fish.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2009
@Sauron

LOL grin I do not carry a sack of black mamba venom in my bosom grin
Horneychic/BlueDiva just needed to be told the truth as honestly as possible.  .  .

Fish price discussion is officially ongrin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2009
Cristalz:

@Sauron

LOL grin I do not carry a sack of black mamba venom in my bosom grin

If it's not mamba then it has to be a copperhead. grin grin
Maybe u don't longer carry it in your bosom. . . . . .so tell us where u keep it?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not happy Liverpool won today but any result is kool for United.
We still have a game in hand and Chelsea's goal difference has been dealt a mighty blow again. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2009
Cis,

Softly oh. Else I would ban you for using such harsh words
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by kaypumpin2(m): 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2009
Crizzle firing on all cylinder and taking no prisoner,
Now we know the first lady of Mancs can shoot from both side of the hips.But hi don do jare,give missus a breather before she yells "i am not in your class" mantra.oops,she's said that already under her breathe grin

Instead of y'all to go tell your teams(mine included) to shape in or ship out,una dey yell FA dey support Man U.
God bless Fergie and his institution(yeah that's what Man U has become now)can't believe am saying this

But scummies you guys should watch it and not let the gooner's last season curse befall una grin tongue

This season is still like biscuit,no one knows where it's gonna crack cool

Gooners para siempre
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2009
Is anyone watching Messi tearing this team apart?? shocked shocked

Unbelievable form - 2 goal and he's been on for 20 minutes.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by kaypumpin2(m): 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2009
debosky:

Is anyone watching Messi tearing this team apart?? shocked shocked

Debo what game,thought Barca already won their match with 2 goals from Messi as a sub.Or am i in another world?

Someone please help
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2009
debosky:

Is anyone watching Messi tearing this team apart??  shocked shocked

Watching him on SKYSPORTS. . . . . .The 2nd goal was just mouth-watering.
A nice volley with his right foot. . . . .

One snag about La Liga is the there are no big games aside from El Classico.
Barcelona versus Racing Santander is like Man Utd versus West Brom.
Hardly any stiff resistance for Barca.

I want Man Utd to meet Barca in the UCL. . . . . .I wanna see how United's impregnable defence would cope with Barca's 3-pronged attack.

kay_pumpin:

Debo what game,thought Barca already won their match with 2 goals from Messi as a sub.Or am i in another world?

Someone please help

The transmission was delayed for UK fans. . . . . Liverpool V Chelsea got in the way.
U are not in another world. . . . .U are actually in the wrong thread. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by kaypumpin2(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2009
Watching him on SKYSPORTS. . . . . .The 2nd goal was just mouth-watering.
A nice volley with his right foot. . . . .

Messi is a genius,i hope he wouldn't cup a season-long injury that will deprive us all of his "miracles"

One snag about La Liga is the there are no big games aside from El Classico.
Barcelona versus Racing Santander is like Man Utd versus West Brom.
Hardly any stiff resistance for Barca.

Whilst we have the big 4 and some other clubs like Villa,Spurs and Everton giving us some mouth watering encounters in the EPL,same can't be said of the other leagues,esp La Liga.I will rather watch Rwanda play Bostwana than watch Getafe vs Deportivo

I want Man Utd to meet Barca in the UCL. . . . . .I wanna see how United's impregnable defence would cope with Barca's 3-pronged attack.

It will be a dream come true for all neutrals.And i see Barca having a problem with this one.Barca's having an easy ride in Spain right now,serious questions have not been asked of 'em.I do not feel we have seen "the best club in europe this season" in the entity called Barca,they are just the best team in Spain so far,shagging other $1 "whores".And the physical nature of EPL is an added advantage for its competing clubs

[/quote]The transmission was delayed for UK fans. . . . . Liverpool V Chelsea got in the way.U are not in another world. . . . .U are actually in the wrong thread. tongue[quote]

Of couse am in the wrong thread,it's obvious by the stench tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 11:39pm On Feb 01, 2009
I hear pundits saying it's now a 2 horse race between Man Utd and Liverfool.
Sauron says it's actually a race between a horse and a donkey[b](or an ass)[/b]. grin grin grin

THE TITLE RACE
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tmoni(m): 1:27am On Feb 02, 2009
@Sauron, lol on the diagrams

@Cristalz, men, u went with a right jab and a left hook, reminds me of a fella once called Cassius Clay,

Anyway, back to Man Utd
Its really better for us that Liverfool won instead of Chelski cos they do not and i repeat do not have the streak, mentality & form to continue to churn out this reasults, lets see their next game against Pompey, then we would make the final judgement

Chelsea has been demoralised and it would take a real good "tough talk" to put them on course, they have lost 4 games to other members of the big 4, one more loss and its definately all over

so hw are we gonna tackle West Ham,
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 3:07am On Feb 02, 2009
Cristalz:

1) A properly bred female doesn't come on a public forum proclaiming her extreme desire for sex to a bunch of guys and whoever else cares to know.
2) A properly bred female doesn't go to other club threads to openly diss their fans because they are MALE. Why the gender discrimination??
3) A properly bred female doesn't say another female was bred in a LovePeddler-house.
4) A properly bred female behaves herself wherever she is.  .  .dearie,you INSULT people on Romance. You dissed ndumart last night. Dissed Sauron today. Dissed MrCrackles and others. Guess you forgot NL is totally public.
5) A properly bred female is NEVER hypocritical.  .  .you REEK of it.
6) A properly bred female is never proud.  .  .right from day one you expected all of us to bow down and worship you 'cos you are/were a sports journalist.  .  .heck,who cares? Do you know the caliber of the gaynners and non-chekslites you freely insult here??
So don't come here acting all prissy and telling me shit about being ''properly bred'' and your ''conscience'' not letting you fight dirty. Way too late.  .  .you've been doing all that and more since you got here.
And,maternal?? Grannie, I am better behaved than you tongue I never diss people unless they ask for it. You run after people looking for trouble. Now who needs motherly schooling?
I'm not offering to school you anyway.  .  .waste of time and effort. *hiss*
Respect yourself and others will respect you. It's that simple and easy to comprehend for non-airheads.

Spot on Criz

When i showered the tart called Bluediva with loads of expletives and put her right where she belonged, a lotta peeps tot Brash! was Harsh!!

But nah, she was just some stupid doofus who deserves any bullshit lobbed at her on this forum

I hope this will finally put her in check and seal her loose mouth!!

Bluediva/HorneyHo or whatever, RIP baby, Criz has murked u to death
!!! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:25am On Feb 02, 2009
Everybody attacking BlueDiva. . .Damn tongue

MrCrackles:

Spot on Criz

When i showered the tart called Bluediva with loads of expletives and put her right where she belonged, a lotta peeps tot Brash! was Harsh!!

But nah, she was just some stupid doofus who deserves any bullshit lobbed at her on this forum

I hope this will finally put her in check and seal her loose mouth!!

Bluediva/HorneyHo or whatever, RIP baby, Criz has murked u to death
!!! grin

It ain't that hard to identify a 10year old wink

Cristalz:

4) A properly bred female behaves herself wherever she is. . .dearie,you INSULT people on Romance. You dissed ndumart last night. Dissed Sauron today. Dissed MrCrackles and others. Guess you forgot NL is totally public.
5) A properly bred female is NEVER hypocritical. . .you REEK of it.
6) A properly bred female is never proud. . .right from day one you expected all of us to bow down and worship you 'cos you are/were a sports journalist. . .heck,who cares? Do you know the caliber of the gaynners and non-chekslites you freely insult here??

So don't come here acting all prissy and telling me shit about being ''properly bred'' and your ''conscience'' not letting you fight dirty. Way too late. . .you've been doing all that and more since you got here.

I'm not offering to school you anyway. . .waste of time and effort. *hiss*

All this for me? shocked shocked
Jeez, i'm flat-tered.
Seems. . .em, motivational speaking ain't dead tongue.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:42am On Feb 02, 2009
The internet is a funny place.
It enables people who are unworthy to be in the same room with you in the real world, have the opportunity of talking thrash in your presence.
I blame globalization

are u mad or something?
whos ur mate? whos unworthy to be in the same room with a Journalist?
u must be high on cocaine!!!

Pen pusher my asss, my driver earns more than a journalist u razz murfcker!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by kaypumpin2(m): 7:44am On Feb 02, 2009
tkb

Was wondering where you were the whole weekend?How you doing mate?
I think you were the first this "black and blued" libidously frenzied sprite with a nose-diving manners first took on,yarping all about being a journalist.

The better you ignore the irritant who spends more time with her dog than anyone,the better for everyone.

Thrash indeed tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:57am On Feb 02, 2009
@Kay
man, im gud.
was outta Lagos this weekend o. How ur side?

I dunno wassup with this babe o. whats our biz if she writes for world soccer?
nyways, i dont have her time

Mancs
Can we safely say Chelsea is finished? but why did that REF give Lampard a red card?
that was toooo harsh. i think Gerrard did the same thing just b4 Lampards tackle.
aside that, i think LPS should be flogged, no shot at goal again!!!!
wht kinda coach is that??

Im thinking Grant is a better coach than LPS grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 8:10am On Feb 02, 2009
All these venom on my thread?? shocked shocked
Anyway, trust Criz to deliver any and any time.
I guess Bluediva must have learnt her lesson. . . . . .no be by journalist ooh!!

TK
Take am easy ooh!!
Just let it pass by. I was also miffed by that statement
But ignored it given its source. . . ,

I thunk Steven G deserved the Red that Lampard got
Riley MESSED up that match big time
His call were blatantly terrible and i wanna bludgeon his ball for giving peops like DDk the ball to yap out at EPL Refs
Jeez!!! what was all that for? He got the ball first and didn't even get the players legs?

But lets wait and see how it flies. . . .
guess you went on some jiving with one of them babies grin grin
How far?? ?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 02, 2009
are u mad or something?
whos ur mate? whos unworthy to be in the same room with a Journalist?
u must be high on cocaine!!!

Pen pusher my asss, my driver earns more than a journalist u razz murfcker!

Come, mind ur biz.
Whats all this journalist talk? Am i a journalist?
When i got my first holiday job with a UK sports paper, u were helping your family hawk akara.
Ur driver indeed. Dream on. Those earning peanuts go still dey talk.

I've made up my mind to ignore y'all, but no. . . u wont rest.
Even this rat wants to contribute. Are they paying u for insulting Diva? U swine !!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:17am On Feb 02, 2009
@Kaypumping,
I disagree with you on the strenght of La Liga mid table teams.

This is evident in the performance in the UEFA cup.  You can be guaranteed Getafe would give a better fight than Everton. Why has Man Utd a top EPL side not been able to beat Villareal in 4 meetings?

@TKB, Are you dissing Grant?

Scolari has played 5 games against top sides lost 4 drawn 1

Conceded 9 goals and scored 2 (1 own goal by Djourou)

@Hemperror,
What of the ref who refused to give Everton a penalty for the tug on Lescott?
English refs are proving themselves as the worst in the world!!!

Grant played 6 games against top sides won 2, drew 2 , lost 2 (including one against Man Utd 3 days after taking over)

Including a great comeback against Arsenal and contested on all front without Bosingwa, Deco
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 02, 2009
Criz,
Na wah oh.
Black mamba venom in your bosom?
Men,I don tear race run comont oh.
all you male guys messing around with Criz,YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!
But nice way to put a foul-mouth down.Especially when he/she doesn't belong here.

I thought you were a nice,good-natured sweet-talking lady.
Looks (or rather words) are really deceptive!!!
How you dey ?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by kaypumpin2(m): 8:34am On Feb 02, 2009
Dayo,
I will rather watch a stone get done on fire than watch Levente vs Getafe.If they like,let them win the UEFA a zillion times,UCL is the ultimate.Geddit? tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (100)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017 / Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.