Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (66676 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2009
Its so interesting when one comes to the the champions' thread, unlike some other thread thats wreaks of sorrow, tears complaints, disappointments, mediocrity, unrealistic hopes and eventually shattered dreams. grin tongue

Tmoni:

@ austyn, pls post that on the Arse-anal thread

they are the ones who need money, we are very comfortable.here

So true . . . . .so funny grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2009
@ Coded Guy,

Keep fasting n praying. . . . . . . .Vidic will hear his decision today.
Will FIFA slam him a 3-match ban with $500,000 fine for elbowing a player's face??

Kaladze copped a RED CARD in the same tournament sometime ago but didn't cop a ban BUT knowing Sepp Blatter/Platini and their Anglophobic attitude, i won't be surprised if they slam Vidic with a 10-match ban.
As a Man Utd fan, i always aim LOW so i don't get heartbroken with all their moronic decisions.

Keepin ma fingers crossed though. . . . undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2009
Methinks Sepp and Seun are friends, so this matter will be resolved the usual way. cheesy

BAN BAN BAN!! grin grin

I see Seun has savaged the sports threads again. sad
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2009
I hope J Evans/Wes Brown can fill into Vida's shoes should he get a SLAMMER.
Brown coped well against Barca last season so i expect him to tame Ibracadabra and cohorts.

Seriously, why is the sexuality section still existing??
Can't we sacrifice that section to keep SPORTS alive and kicking?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2009
Sauron
The worst that can happen is a one match ban and pro'lly some few thousand quids
This is purely a FIFA game and should matter of fact affect only local EL games.
I would also have thought that with the Ban on him by UEFA, the case has been laid to rest

Answers anyone pls?
What happened to the first 100 pages of our dearly beloved Champions thread.
I opened a protest thread because of these deletes and somehow, the thing disappeared in 65 world seconds shocked shocked shocked
God will save us from Autocratic Mods and owner. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2009
3 match ban for what? shocked shocked
ill be devastated if its gonna be more than a game
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2009
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Vidic receives a one-match ban . . . . . . Thank God it's not 3
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2009
Thread got cut already? Na wa.

Now is this thread an English lecture theater or a Romantic hook-up zone? Sauron is always so eager to play matchmaker tongue grin

Chamo you're my United pal and all, but soon I'm gon' cut you up into 13 pieces and distribute you piece by piece to these gals that keep hounding you. Second option is to hook up with one already and let the whole world know like TKB did with Smurfy grin

Whew,what a relief knowing Vida got only a match ban. . .we should cope with Rio and Brown in there.

@Emp

Dearie rules are rules.  .  .any complaints like the one you had about the thread cuts have to be on the Nairaland section. I'm sure you'll find it there. Mods just make sure the rules are followed. You sound unhappy about it. No one is pleased about the thread cuts.  .  .just let it go,k? Seun still owns the site,lol.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2009
Cristalz:

Chamo you're my United pal and all, but soon I'm gon' cut you up into 13 pieces and distribute you piece by piece to these gals that keep hounding you. Second option is to hook up with one already and let the whole world know like TKB did with Smurfy grin

Whatever it is, I didn't do it.

Which girl again shocked , I aint with Smurf anymore. I gave her to TKB now. I'm a changed man now. cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2009
chamotex:

Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Which girl again shocked , I aint with Smurf anymore. I gave her to TKB now. I'm a changed man now. cheesy grin

Mbola came looking for u last night. . . . .I told her you are now a MONK!!!

Anyways, i am still disappointed Vida copped one match and Kaladze(AC Milan) escaped just last year.
Of course, FIFA maintain the rules have changed since then but thatz fuckery.
We need Johnny Evans/Rio Brown fit for the Italian job.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2009
These man utd people always have their way sha even UEFA was compromised. Vidic should have been suspended for 2 games at least.

Hope Ibracadabra and co would do enough damage before the OT leg
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2009
Excellent! grin

Now Ibrahimovic and Adriano have an excellent chance to wreck havoc in the San Siro! cheesy

Sadly it wasn't more. sad
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2009
good news Vidic got done! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2009
We can cope without Vida. . . . . . .
He didn't play against Roma and Barcelona last season and we won comfortably.
Give me Wesley Brown anyday and he would swallow Ibrahimovic without choking. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2009
VDS

Nevile Vidic Rio O'Shea

Park Carrick Fletcher Ronaldo

Berbatov Tevez
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2009
Bad belle have reezoom. . . . . here we go. . grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2009
Common eferton . . . destroy these losers. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2009
Tevez misses from 2 yards out!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nateev(m): 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2009
manchester united is going to win this game, and with one game in hand,they have serious lead towards retaining the title.especially when chelsea is very unsure of what will come out of the anfield trip- a draw  at anfield.will favour manchester though ONE UNITED!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by bawomolo(m): 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2009
nateev and nateevs. which one be the real teev cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2009
They are both teevs. but Nateevs is the older one cheesy

For all the time DK spends yabbing the premiership, he does still watch almost all the games. (closet admirer) tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2009
debosky:

. (closet admirer) tongue

WTF?. . . Is this supposed to mean something I don't quite get ? . . grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2009
offside anyway. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2009
Lovely technique Ronny!!

Nateevs good to know you've got a younger bro who's United grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2009
Criz. . .

Abi ooooo. . . . . I am puzzled. . How can a "nateev" be a Utd fan? . . Unthinkable. .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2009
Closet admirer? Of senseless running about? 20 men running about. No moment of brilliance .

Pure undiluted bloodclot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2009
Nateevs
You're right,it is weird, after all he musta loved you so much to have chosen the name 'Nateev' grin

Why is this darn ball just refusing to make its way past the goal line?

@DK
It's ok, no one expects you to admit to being a closet fan anyway.  .  .but we all know you are.You almost never miss a game involving an English team tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2009
Ronaldo is an idiot!!!!!

Meaningless step overs
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2009
GOAL RONALDO!!

Thanks for the pen Arteta grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2009
dayokanu:

Ronaldo is an idiot!!!!!

Meaningless step overs

Ronaldo loves making u sound STUPID.
The minute u diss him he SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch Man Utd fly over these wanking Toffees.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2009
Another penalty? These scummies cant just win fairly
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by bawomolo(m): 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2009
see dayokanu running from EPL thread to thread like a brothel errand boy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (100)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 / Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.