Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,116 members, 7,939,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (68360 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2009
debosky:

Da Silva twins are in a different category - signing academy players or youth players should not be confused to signing first team players.

Unless you are having an argument purely on financial records.

We were discussing how much was spent under Mourinho so it's financial!!!
The focus is when money EXCHANGED hands!!!!

Where is DORK-DAYOKANU??
Have you seen this statistic on Man Utd?? Man Utd have won more Champions League games than any club in Europe!!! grin grin grin
Can u see Bayern's position?? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

We were discussing how much was spent under Mourinho so it's financial!!!
The focus is when money EXCHANGED hands!!!!
Wrong - was the money exchanged simply for the sake of transactions?

The key is the correlation between expenditure and team performance. An expenditure without the correlating performance is moot. It's like saying Arsenal spent £300m in 2006 and won no trophy, while we know it was spent on a football stadium. Granted this discussion is around player transfer fees, but till a player begins to play, the monetary value cannot be brought into consideration.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2009
debosky:

Wrong - was the money exchanged simply for the sake of transactions?

What are you talking about??
We were discussing how much Jose lavished while at Chelsea in comparison to Man City under the Abu Dhabi geezers.
What is the business of Inland Revenue with when Shevchenko decides to play?? Who cares??
Transaction has been made. . . .End of!!

The key is the correlation between expenditure and team performance. An expenditure without the correlating performance is moot. It's like saying Arsenal spent £300m in 2006 and won no trophy, while we know it was spent on a football stadium. Granted this discussion is around player transfer fees, but till a player begins to play, the monetary value cannot be brought into consideration.

When is a player signed?? Is it when money exchanged hands or when he begins to play??
Look at this from a club owner's angle. grin grin grin grin

Spending £300m is out of it cos the money was not spent in the transfer market.
The focus is strictly Chelsea's transfer market: how much was spent under Jose Mourinho to acquire players NOT what was spent to paint Stamford Bridge.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2009
Chacal. Is that not "Ryan Air" assignment am seeing in one of the tabs of your printed screen shot?

Who does Ryan Air. I heard those geezers are the El-cheapos of your end!!! Discounted, dirty old planes and washed up servicesd !

Is you flying Ryan Air. That shyte could be a flying coffin, you know? grin or could you be working for 'em? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2009
rikkyjen:

Chacal. Is that not "Ryan Air" assignment am seeing in one of the tabs of your printed screen shot?

Who does Ryan Air. I heard those geezers are the El-cheapos of your end!!! Discounted, dirty old planes and washed up servicesd !

Is you flying Ryan Air. That shyte could be a flying coffin, you know? grin or could you be working for 'em? grin

U are not serious. They are well taken care of!!!
They are not Sossolizo airlines that have claimed more lives in Nigeria than HIV AIDS. grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2009
@Rikky and Manu4life kiss

Dont ignore this

When did Mikel and Sheva joined chelsea?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2009
Rikky and Manu4life

Dont ignore this

When did Mikel and Sheva joined chelsea
?
and whts with the kiss smiley
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2009
@TKB

The kiss smiley? Go and read all his comments on NL and come back to me if he deserved it or not.

A distingushed guy.

@All

I stumble onto this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/3421931.stm

United tabled just £5m and the boy ran to the bridge.

His Dad quickly sang a new song.

Thank God mikel rejected £2,000 a week. undecided

Modern day slavery
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2009
Akolawole:

Thank God mikel rejected £2,000 a week. undecided

Modern day slavery

Mikel rejected £2,000 a week and he has not developed as a player neither has he won any meaningful title since he joined Chelsea.
Lets compare Mikel to Carrick?? Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. . . . . .Thatz a landslide victory.
Mikel has messed up his career. As at the time Ferguson wanted him, United had no midfield.
Keane left United, Scholes was half-blind, there was no Carrick and Hargreaves yet and Mikel woulda made that midfield his own.
Who is laughing now?? Rafael da Silva @ 18 has won more meaningful titles than Mikel. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2009
I stumble onto this

Thank God mikel rejected £2,000 a week.  

Modern day slavery

what are you saying Mr. man?
cant u save ur adulterated bollocks for ur thread?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2009
Akolawole:

@Rikky and Manu4life kiss

Dont ignore this

When did Mikel and Sheva joined chelsea?

You know that when two Juggernuts like you and Chac are doing the biz, we "nonentities" have to shut up, read voraciously and learn! grin grin

BTW, In all honesty, arguing with Chac is a lost cause. grin grin No one argues with Chac and win cos the way Chac weaves his arguements are just plainly hilarious. Evan as a Manc, me and Chac dey argue for YIM but i tire for Chac's postulations. grin grin

Honestly, I think Chac must be a direct descendant of Sophicles! grin grin grin.

Now thats not to say you are right and he's wrong on this issue of Chelsea's spending and Robben's transfer to Chelsea. I'd prefer to activate a siddon look mode on this isuue! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2009
rikkyjen:

BTW, In all honesty, arguing with Chac is a lost cause. grin grin No one argues with Chac and win cos the way Chac weaves his arguements are just plainly hilarious. Evan as a Manc, me and Chac dey argue for YIM but i tire for Chac's postulations. grin grin

Rikkyjen, na so??
Everything i have predicted this season has come to pass. . . . .Yes or No?? grin grin grin
Can u remember your fears when United were bleeding points like a stabbed Samurai and i told you to relax??
Can u remember me telling you the fixtures had been unfair to Man Utd as the tough games were not well-interspersed??
Can u remember i said once the tough games are out of the way by December, United will go on a superb run??
Arguing with me is a LOST cause. grin grin grin grin

Honestly, I think Chac must be a direct descendant of Sophicles! grin grin grin.

Who is Sophicles??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

Rikkyjen, na so??
Everything i have predicted this season has come to pass. . . . .Yes or No?? grin grin grin
Can u remember your fears when United were bleeding points like a stabbed Samurai and i told you to relax??
Can u remember me telling you the fixtures had been unfair to Man Utd as the tough games were not well-interspersed??
Can u remember i said once the tough games are out of the way by December, United will go on a superb run??

Arguing with me is a LOST cause. grin grin grin grin

Who is Sophicles??

What about the disloyal Maricon Puto Ronaldo arguement? grin grin grin

Sophocles na the originator of Sophistry!. Sophistry is what you do when you use those ur confusing BODMAS logic and rhetoric in swaying an arguement to your side through mago-mago! grin grin grin. Trust me buddy, youse one heluva sophist! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2009
rikkyjen:

What about the disloyal Maricon Puto   Ronaldo arguement?  grin grin grin

Well. . . . . .The prodigal son is our highest goal scorer despite missing a full month at the start of the PREM.
I told you he was going nowhere until Fergie says so.
Calderon has left now and i expect more Ronaldo blues this summer.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2009
i dunno how im feeling but i think this week will determine if im gonna be happy or sad for the rest of the month

2 massive home games coming up this week
Inter and Liverpool shocked shocked shocked

how will the players cope after these energy sapping games?
The game against Inter is do or die and also the visit of the scoucers!

i hope to tell good tales on Sunday.

one game at a time sha. Bring 'em Mourinho and his boiz and let the battle begin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

Well. . . . . .The prodigal son is our highest goal scorer despite missing a full month at the start of the PREM.
I told you he was going nowhere until Fergie says so.
Calderon is gone now and i expect more Ronaldo blues this summer.

BUT He wanted to Go, Chac!. Thats where the word disloyal came from. Now the Pendejo is chasing 5 trophies now @ the same Utd he wanted to desert
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2009
@Rikky

i see!

I understand!!

@TKB

You dont need to respond to me.

Ignore me henceforth. One of the reason i choose who i deal with here.

@Chacal

Robben's move was signed and sealed in march 2004. He was to start in 2004/5 season. How on earth could you compare that to Mikel, Sheva and Essien!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/3524213.stm
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2009
@TKB

You dont need to respond to me.

Ignore me henceforth. One of the reason i choose who i deal with here
you dont need to post rubbish here
cut posting gibberish here henceforth or i put u in ur place.

u must be high on bar beach water to think i bother who you care to respond to or not.
bloody old pipe feeling funky on d net!
vamoose commot abeggi
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2009
Akolawole:

@Rikky

i see!

I understand!!

Akola. . . .

What is it with you and Chac today ooooo. Una two are just having a go at this Robben arguements. You dey vex for Chacals hatred for the renties Chelsea or what?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2009
Akolawole:

@Chacal

Robben's move was signed and sealed in march 2004. He was to start in 2004/5 season. How on earth could you compare that to Mikel, Sheva and Essien!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/3524213.stm

I did not mention Robben as part of Jose Mourinho's signing.
He was signed under Claudio Ranieri, isn't it??

rikkyjen:

BUT He wanted to Go, Chac!. Thats where the word disloyal came from. Now the Pendejo is chasing 5 trophies now @ the same Utd he wanted to desert

The single most important factor is HE DID NOT GO TO REAL MADRID.
Be contented with that. . . . .90% of what the media reported then were white elephant lies.
Pendejo?? The last time i heard that word i was in Cali. tongue tongue

tkb417:

i dunno how im feeling but i think this week will determine if im gonna be happy or sad for the rest of the month

I am not worried at all.
Those games are gonna be played at OT(Fort Knox)!!!!

how will the players cope after these energy sapping games?
The game against Inter is do or die and also the visit of the scoucers!

We have a big squad to cope with those games.
I can see 2 home victories in the next coupla days.
Man Utd 3-0 Inter. Man Utd 2-0 Liverpool.

one game at a time sha. Bring 'em Mourinho and his boiz and let the battle begin

Fergie should just start Teveth n Wazza.
Berbatov can come on later.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2009
tkb417:

you dont need to post rubbish here
cut posting gibberish here henceforth or i put u in ur place.

u must be high on bar beach water to think i bother who you care to respond to or not.
bloody old pipe feeling funky on d net!
vamoose commot abeggi

grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2009
We have a big squad to cope with those games.
I can see 2 home victories in the next coupla days.
Man Utd 3-0 Inter. Man Utd 2-0 Liverpool.
1-0, 1-0 will be fine by me and ill party the whole of next week.

cant wait for the demise of mourinho
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2009
@Chac and Rikk

Check your guy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2009
Akolawole:

@Chac and Rikk

Check your guy

Akola, no vex abeg!!!

tkb417:

1-0, 1-0 will be fine by me and ill party the whole of next week.

cant wait for the demise of mourinho

TKB, is this really necessary. . . . .
We are here to discuss footie. Letz keep it footie.

1-0, 1-0?? Are you drinking already?? grin cheesy
I don't want a nail-biting experience where every Inter cornerkick or freekick will set ma heart racing.
Lets kill this game like we did Roma some seasons ago. 3-0 in the first half so we can rest our rookies for Sunday.
I don't even care if we draw the Scousers. They are too far behind to catch Man Utd now but we must BEAT Mourinho.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2009
@tkb

seems you've been rolling with brash too much.  grin grin

@ Sharon

Man Utd is going out of the CL this week. 1-1 or a loss on penalties.  tongue

Liverpool will beat y'all but lose their next two games, and Chelski will finish 3 points below you.

Where is akinalabi? I wanna place my bets on my precise predictions.  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2009
Akola,
Take it easy man.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2009
debosky:

@ Sharon
Man Utd is going out of the CL this week. 1-1 or a loss on penalties.  tongue

We cannot lose to penalties to any team as long as Eric Steele is still @ Man Utd.
You are going to hear more iPod shiznit in the coming weeks.
Inter have no firepower to worry us.
Ibra and Adriano are shower of shit. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Liverpool will beat y'all but lose their next two games, and Chelski will finish 3 points below you.

Liverpool can't do nada. . . . . . .Although i have a feening Ferguson would lose to Wenger at OT this season.
Of course, we woulda won the title by then so y'all will be forming guard of honour for Rafael, Fabio, Tosic, Foster and Welbeck. grin

Where is akinalabi? I wanna place my bets on my precise predictions.  grin

Go to NairaBET!!!
I have already planned out how i am gon' spend my Benjyz. grin grin grin grin
With Usain Bolt coming to OT to give Ronaldo some sprinting lessons, i pity Prem defenders between now and May.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2009
Steele? The ipod shall crack minutes before showing the video. cheesy

Benitez will even put on his boots to score if necessary, he MUST beat MU after his rants. grin grin

Guard of honour for tosic? Nah, we'll bring in Eboue to show Taylor how to properly slap Ronaldo. cheesy

I'm gonna log on to NairaBET now - score draw or 0-0 with Inter progressing!! cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2009
debosky:

Steele? The ipod shall crack minutes before showing the video. cheesy

Steele keeps 11 iPods for this purpose.
All he does everyday is to study how goalkeepers in the Premiership save penalty kicks week in week out.
Tell you what. . . . . .Football has gone nuclear.

Benitez will even put on his boots to score if necessary, he MUST beat MU after his rants. grin grin
Guard of honour for tosic? Nah, we'll bring in Eboue to show Taylor how to properly slap Ronaldo. cheesy

Benitez will freeze again at OT. I can see Xabi Alonso copping a red card.
Eboue will be left alone in London to do his version of Ashley Cole shiznit.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

Steele keeps 11 iPods for this purpose.
All he does everyday is to study how goalkeepers in the Premiership save penalty kicks week in week out.
Tell you what. . . . . .Football has gone nuclear.
Even Adriano doesn't know how he plays his penalties so no chance of an Ipod helping here. tongue

Benitez will freeze again at OT. I can see Xabi Alonso copping a red card.
Eboue will be left alone in London to do his version of Ashley Cole shiznit.
Xabi? Nah, Rooney will get a red card, Ronaldo will be booked for diving and Torres will score a screamer. cool

Eboue? He'll score a brace if VDS doesn't watch it! cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2009
TKB, is this really necessary. . . . .
We are here to discuss footie. Letz keep it footie.
meaning what? cant believe u posted that shit shocked

plzz abeg. i no dey for that kind talk. Tell him to shut his fcking mouth if he cant live with the responses
and why should i not have the right to respond to anybody?
sometimes i wonder at how people tend to feel some peeps cant respond to them.

u lot can live with it.
I lash out at anybody at my own risk, i dont need anybodys approval to do that.

Debosky
Brash grin the only thing we have in common is booze
norrin more. hes a fcking gaynner!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2009
tkb417:

meaning what? cant believe u posted that shit shocked

It seems match tension don dey catch you.
Relax before Moderazzas start deleting comments.
Na wa for u, TKB!!!

debosky:

Even Adriano doesn't know how he plays his penalties so no chance of an Ipod helping here. tongue

United will score goals at OT. . . . . .Not sure about Inter though.
Anytime i see Vidic, VDS and either Evans/Rio. . . .me mind is at rest.

Xabi? Nah, Rooney will get a red card, Ronaldo will be booked for diving and Torres will score a screamer. cool
Eboue? He'll score a brace if VDS doesn't watch it! cheesy

Eboue is ma favourite GAYnner. Fergie thinks he is a terrific player too.
Had Ronaldo left for Madrid last summer Fergie woulda bought Eboue for £25 million.
Eboue?? What a playa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (100)

PSG Vs Bayern Munich Champions League Final (0 - 1) On 23rd August 2020 / Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.