Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,424 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:12 PM

Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date (48573 Views)

Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination / Jonathan's May 28 Handover Date A Plot To Invite A Military Coup. / Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by imsuboi(m): 8:48am On Apr 18, 2015
firstEVA:
good for you, but I hope you reside in one of your regions like Aba, onitsha, ihiala, umunede, orlu and the rest?

How does my area of residence influence the fact that your president-elect is an illiterate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by babasanti: 8:48am On Apr 18, 2015
I dreamt there was a coup de'tat in nigeria.hehheheheheheheheh. The man who truly won, we not be allowed to rule or govern. Hahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by Joshkid(m): 8:49am On Apr 18, 2015
kodded:
how explain it
In summary, Jonathan intending to handover on may 28 may contrary to the normal custom(may 29)...may just be anoda trick to harm the preceding Government...
Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by tonte(m): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2015
You live with him to know what functions he would or won't attend?

otr1:
It's ok if he's ashamed of appearing in Eagle Square on May 29, but Baba will not attend that unconstitutional hand-over taking place on May 28.
Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by xabi148(m): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2015
I can persiv change already I nt wait 4 the handover bt its wort it
Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by naijaspeak(m): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2015
[size=20pt]Jonathan intentions to handover on May 28th 2015 is against the law. He should handover on May 29th 2015.

He is also budgeting billions of naira for the transition committee at a time the incoming Buhari administration need money to run the government.

These are all wrong actions by Jonathan. He should not break the laws. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 18, 2015
Ozoigbondu & his fellow nitwits have given up on their god - GEJ so quick that they cannot wait to see the “downfall” of GMB. God go disappoint uNa. Failure is not in our DNA
Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by deen87: 8:52am On Apr 18, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] I didnt agree with them this is act of conspiracy, wht sort of stupidity is dis to leave country 4 hours wtout a leader. d formal and official handing over date is May 29
Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by YSA06(m): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
ozoigbondu:
l love you GEJ cheesy cheesy Whenever they like let them hand over l just want buhari on the hot seat so he can be mercilessly bashed when he messes up grin

And just look at what politics has turned u to.

I love my country Nigeria, thus I'll never pray for my presidient mess during his course of governance irrespective of his tribe and reiligion. I pray God forgive u
Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by ibietela2(m): 8:54am On Apr 18, 2015
firstEVA:

^
These are the true enemies of democracy! Keep wishing for Buhari's failure, instead of hoping for the best you are being negative, you fail to realise that when a govt fails you are affected personally.

Did you wish for the best during Gej tenure?
Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by kodded(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2015
Burger01:

Hahahaha, guy you're wasted. Buhari was not 'eligible' and yet your clueless president contested with an ineligible person!.... hahaha, that's chronic clueless-ness to me.smiley
yeah....you all wanted to go on a rampage if buhari was disqualify....................so Jonathan made a sleeping dog to lie................I can remember clearly one apc guy said one thing here in nairaland that "sometimes you have to apply wisdom in passing judgment in court"......if that court had disqualify buhari , well we all know how ugly nigeira will look like

....So my brother let sleeping dog lie......if they make the situation as tense as the presidential election we might not be as lucky as we were back then........violence might suddenly break out like the last governorship election ......
.....Beside if violence break out.....we the masses will suffer it and not them....hope you grap ? undecided

#TeamPeace smiley

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by iniestar1(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2015
kodded:
APC LIKE MAKING A FUSS OUT OF NOTHING

.......HOPE THIS WILLNT RESULT TO ANOTHER POLITICAL VIOLENCE undecided

MoDiFiEd
to those that say jonathan should obey the constitution well that same constitution said buhari is not eligible but yet he contested undecided

Hypocrite undecided
Not eligible to contest on wat grounds.... Freedom of speech sef nawa o
Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by creepsyme(f): 8:59am On Apr 18, 2015
why cant jonathan just finish this good work he started? why the 28th handover? I taught 29th is sacrosant which makes it democracy day.
Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by JJKADRY(m): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2015
Some people's heads are like dustbin....in fact, very dirty ones.
If u're seen failure of ur president-elect, den, u're seen ur worst life ahead of u.
Cripples that are praying for war.... Ah ah! i pity ur planessness brain.
Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by kodded(m): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2015
mrtruth:
thanks man. Have you noticed the rot in GMB supporters? Its amazing. Rot in heart in speech, in imagination, in everything. Its amazing. When APC supporters were jubilating with big sticks and knives and threatening travellers. You need to see. They were chanting war songs and saying they(north) have taken back what belonged to them. Bury the infidel they chanted. Then I said do this hausa boys think it was only bauchi and kano that voted gmb? Are they aware that millions of other tribes and christians voted him? Well, I am quietly following this ugly 'nonsenses'

hmmmmm thank GOD the man buhari won....... Cause I cannt imagina a nigeria if they lost

(ie if nigeria is still not divided)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by Burger01(m): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2015
kodded:
yeah....you all wanted to go on a rampage if buhari was disqualify....................so Jonathan made a sleeping dog to lie................I can remember clearly one apc guy said one thing here in nairaland that "sometimes you have to apply wisdom in passing judgment in court"......if that court had disqualify buhari , well we all know how ugly nigeira will look like

....So my brother let sleeping dog lie......if they make the situation as tense as the presidential election we might not be as lucky as we were back then........violence might suddenly break out like the last governorship election ......
.....Beside if violence break out.....we the masses will suffer it and not them....hope you grap ? undecided

#TeamPeace smiley
Ohhhkay bruhs, Jonathan should let sleeping dog keep lying by keeping to the constitutional May 29 sacrosanct handover date. Our constitution must be respected and not 'bastardized'.

Peace bruhsmiley
Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by dharyour93(m): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2015
kodded:

MoDiFiEd
[size=14pt]to those that say jonathan should obey the constitution well that same constitution said buhari is not eligible but yet he contested undecided [/size]

Hypocrite undecided

[size=18pt]Why taking medicine for someone else's headache? How did the constitution say Buhari isn't eligible?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by tonte(m): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2015
I think you are very very S.T.U.P.I.D. to be honest

geoworldedu:
GEJ's advisers are likely planning three things:

First, A BLOODY DINNER!!!

On May 28, Buhari will be making his journey down to the venue and then some mishap would befall him on the way which GEJ didn't have a hand in, but his advisers, including MAMA PEACE.

Or during the dinner party, Buhari would be murdered by PDP faithful. He may not die right during the dinner, perhaps the poison in his tea would last him a week so that no one would suspect, but definitely within a week of his tenure he might die and thus GEJ and his cohorts would be free from GMB's scrutiny.

Or in another well-planned way, everyone present in the dinner will go on dangerous sleeping drugs but only Baba's food will be poisoned for real. They will all be rushed to the hospital and every other person will recover except baba. Then doctor will come up with a big grammar called 'dotage factor' and everyone will sing that 'dotage factor' killed baba. Baba died because he is already very old and nursing some ailment already. The food they all consumed contained a substance which is merely supposed to make everyone week.

Then the question would be, "Who put the soporific substance inside the wine they drank?"

Another view to it: Perhaps after the dinner, while baba is making his way back at night or right inside his hotel, he would be murdered. All is pointing towards a bloody May 28.

2. A bloody May 29!!!

Jonathan might successfully hand over on May 28 and then pretend overnight that he is seriously ill. He would then be flown abroad for medical treatment and then his snipers would do the work on May 29 to finish baba. No one will suspect Jonathan this way because he wasn't present in the venue for a genuine reason. This is what we call an alibi.

3. This could be the most genuine reason anyway; GEJ could be using it to buy time. As soon as GEJ hands over on May 28, he would just flee Nigeria at night with PEJ to Liberia where they will live forever happily in asylum...

What do you think?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by mrtruth: 9:02am On Apr 18, 2015
ceejay80s:
Make that donkey kong hand over for may 29, una don see where people celebrate xmas for December 24 ? Abi dem don do independece day for September 31st ?
If truly you just called the President of the federal Republic of Nig a donkey, then ..... I just reserve my comment. Rather leave you to rot in the darkness of your ignorance because there's hardly any hope for you. But just to give you an idea? No use....
Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by iniestar1(m): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2015
May 29 is handover....... Shikena, let may 29 b may 29....we don't want unnecessary generosity or goodwill
Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by chidifyn(f): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2015
GEJ wants to take last flight to...
To avoid being arrested with PEJ. Big bros don't worry handover is 29th so chillax, no hurry I'm life APC have been d patient dog now it's their turn to eat d fattest bone. Lol
Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by otr1(m): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2015
nwadiuko1:
what if the guy, I mean jona insists on the 28 stuff?
If he insists on May 28, Buhari has the liberty not to attend.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by xcuggsm(m): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2015
nwadiuko1:
what if the guy, I mean jona insists on the 28 stuff?

GOOD QUESTION. WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by Dpearlz: 9:06am On Apr 18, 2015
Do these APC guys know that if GEJ wants to set up an interim government or plot a military coup, he can do that anytime between now and the handover ceremony? He can arrange a trip overseas and before you know it, you will hear the famous "my fellow Nigerians" on TV. They should just chill, he will definitely hand over as he knows the implication of not doing so.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 18, 2015
imsuboi:
On the other hand, I'll be patiently waiting to watch interviews of this illiterate cheesy

Who else has noticed that out of all the juicy developmental policies being projected from that thieving party, none have come from this rheumatoid arthritic septuagenarian??

His idea of developmental policies are what a typical secondary school dropout would project
1) making a dollar equal to a naira
2) giving everyone 5000naira monthly.
3) stabilizing crude oil prices singlehandedly
4) ending boko haram in 2months grin etc

We are waiting

We are watching wink

Feel free to quote me and vent your frustration grin

And yes, I'm foolish

Even before you said it.
Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by hush15: 9:07am On Apr 18, 2015
kodded:

I tell you, they just want to ridicule anything and everything Jonathan is doing. This is a party of unreasonable thinking people who faults everything that isn't their idea or party related.

Jonathan has not denied them anything, yet he has kept to every single word and still they find it unbelievable cos they themselves don't understand the word HONOR.

Any enlightened person would understand that documentation and brief should be handed over prior to swearing in.

I wonder what's wrong with may 28, is it not because to have a smooth swearing in on 29th, and avoid a very jam packed day or is it at the swearing in podium that he will be handing over a voluminous paper for scrutiny ?

like seriously, I just wished Nigerians saw this party of rascals and miscreants for who they truly are and their deceitful acts to misled people to achieve power.

waiting and watch, Nigerians, never say you were warned o

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by kodded(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2015
Burger01:

Ohhhkay bruhs, Jonathan should let sleeping dog keep lying by keeping to the constitutional May 29 sacrosanct handover date. Our constitution must be respected and not 'bastardized'.

Peace bruhsmiley
but your constitution was not respected when a certificate-less buhari contested even when the constitution said a presidential candidate must have "at least" a certificate from his secondary school

Hypocrite undecided
Shame

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by datribune: 9:08am On Apr 18, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l love you GEJ cheesy cheesy Whenever they like let them hand over l just want buhari on the hot seat so he can be mercilessly bashed when he messes up grin

Ar u always dis clueless dat u can not see dat d inept GEJ does not hav d bandwidth to run a country as complex & intricate as Nigeria?, He failed in every dept of leadership of our great nation & that's why we call him clueless. Unlike GEJ, GMB has d wisdom, d tact, d decisiveness, d political sagacity, d prudent & sound faculty & all dat is needed to run d giant of africa. GMB shall clear d rot of d clueless GEJ years. Nigerians say good riddance to d weakest, most corrupt, inept, clueless & effeminate leader in our history. Otuoke straaaaaight!!!!

Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by SerialMan: 9:09am On Apr 18, 2015
otr1:

May your expectation of Buhari reign be your portion and yours alone. Shey you're wishing for the coming government to fail? I pray it won't favor you too. Funny you saTANists are now expecting Baba to clean up the mess your god, GEJ created in his 6 year misrule, within a short time.
Jona had the chance to go after the girls the next hour after they were taken but instead denied their kidnap until BH took them away. Is it now Buhari's fault if all the girls are dead by now? And do you want Buhari to come and perform miracle with empty purse and loads of debts, thanks to Jonathan?
What he's trying to tell you is that, nothing is guaranteed until he knows the level of damage done.
After May 29, all the rots in this government will be exposed for you all to see, before we start the cleaning process. You'll be ashamed you ever supported the clueless one.

You narrowly escaped been aborted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by otr1(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2015
excel4us:
STORY.MAKE I HEAR.AS IF IS GEJ THAT CREATED ALL PROBLEM NIGERIA IS FACING NOW.WUNA GO HEARAM ALLAH
Nigerians have been to hell and back in this past 16 years PDP has been ruling ruining this Country. We're are not afraid of CHANGE. Relocates to any neighboring country if you are, and watch from afar.
Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by SerialMan: 9:10am On Apr 18, 2015
datribune:

Ar u so clueless dat u can not see dat d inept GEJ does not hav d bandwidth to run a country as complex & intricate as Nigeria?, Unlike GEJ, GMB has d wisdom, d tact, d decisiveness, d political sagacity, d prudent & sound faculty & all dat is needed to run d giant of africa. GMB shall clear d rot of d clueless GEJ years. Nigerians say good riddance to d weakest, most corrupt, inept, clueless & effeminate leader in our history. Otuoke straaaaaight!!!!

U narrowly escaped been aborted too
Re: Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date by dodoniyi: 9:10am On Apr 18, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]
mumu undecided

worst president loading 5%...................

He is not a mumu but much wiser than you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers / Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) / Ekiti Chief Judge, Oyewole Adeyeye, Hospitalized As Court Wall Collapses On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.