Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

What Are The Reasons That Makes People Go Back To Their Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Reasons That Makes People Go Back To Their Ex? (1078 Views)

Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) / Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Reasons That Makes People Go Back To Their Ex? by johnydon22(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
Many of us here have been in not less than 2 relationships and as we have lived to see, there are many good and bad turns in every relationship.

If you are given a chance now would you go back to your ex and what are your reasons for doing so?

For me I wont cus i am seriously in love with the one am dating now and she literally adores me...

What about you?
Re: What Are The Reasons That Makes People Go Back To Their Ex? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Some people we just cant get over trust me.

Reasons as follow

1 You still love them

2 You couldn't find someone better

3 loneliness

4 Lack of sex

5 Memories........when that shi...t hit you, esp if you were in love, you just start remembring the good times....and so you go back hoping this time it will be better.

6 When the chemistry was too good. Mannh its so hard to let go.

7 When life without them is just not the same

8 Been miserable and unhappy without them

9 When the relationship was so good and you only broke up because of circumstances.

10 The make up sex is always good. grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Reasons That Makes People Go Back To Their Ex? by jascon1(m): 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
I think the poster above me has answered it all so I'm just here to close this thread. Thank u laydies n gentoolmen.
Re: What Are The Reasons That Makes People Go Back To Their Ex? by johnydon22(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
jascon1:
I think the poster above me has answered it all so I'm just here to close this thread. Thank u laydies n gentoolmen.

everyone has their own reasons. . . Yours may not be another person's smiley
Re: What Are The Reasons That Makes People Go Back To Their Ex? by FLAWLES(f): 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
Omo see question;
Re: What Are The Reasons That Makes People Go Back To Their Ex? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
Most likely, it's when they can't find a better person that understands their wahala and all, they go back. But going back to your ex must be marriage o, because it would be fatal to break up with your ex again

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons That Makes People Go Back To Their Ex? by goodmorning40: 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
When the present relasionship isn't that rossy u are flooded with sweet memories of the past u begin to feel like a foool for leaving the better for the good
Re: What Are The Reasons That Makes People Go Back To Their Ex? by MzzTega(f): 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
They go back to their ex cos they actually wanna go back to what got them attracted at first. I think. undecided
Re: What Are The Reasons That Makes People Go Back To Their Ex? by gracile(f): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
Jazzz grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Reasons That Makes People Go Back To Their Ex? by Mutuwa(m): 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
Meaninglessness..
y break up in the first place?ofcourse every relationship and anything with 'ship' is founded on tolerance,which has its levels.if one has exceed his/her tolerance level he/she has to move on.but coming and going like "abiku" and or "obanje" with excuses like " no one matches him/her" "loniness" "life without him/her is not the same" incinuates that one has not exhusted his tolereance for the other.then why throw up and lick it up again?
Re: What Are The Reasons That Makes People Go Back To Their Ex? by Misogynist2014(m): 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
johnydon22:
Many of us here have been in not less than 2 relationships and as we have lived to see, there are many good and bad turns in every relationship.

If you are given a chance now would you go back to your ex and what are your reasons for doing so?

For me I wont cus i am seriously in love with the one am dating now and she literally adores me...

What about you?
God willing, I'll make mine work if I ever decide to have one, all things being equal. Why the sharing of emotions?
Re: What Are The Reasons That Makes People Go Back To Their Ex? by Pr0ton: 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
gracile:
Jazzz grin grin grin

Blues ni grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Reasons That Makes People Go Back To Their Ex? by ivyT(f): 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
It is said dat breakups i.e_2months,3months,help 'sometimes' in relationships_makes both partners re-evaluate their minds and getting back (for the right reaons)strengthens the bond_movie@3CanPlayTheGame
Re: What Are The Reasons That Makes People Go Back To Their Ex? by johnydon22(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
Misogynist2014:
God willing, I'll make mine work if I ever decide to have one, all things being equal. Why the sharing of emotions?

For me I wont cus i am seriously in love with the one am dating now and
she literally adores me...

I just wanted to see people's opinion, saw the shìt on tv.. smiley
Re: What Are The Reasons That Makes People Go Back To Their Ex? by Misogynist2014(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
johnydon22:

I just wanted to see people's opinion, saw the shìt on tv.. smiley
Shit it is. The person lacks godly morals. Maybe he just hasn't met a good girl like yours. wink
Re: What Are The Reasons That Makes People Go Back To Their Ex? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Only loser's go back to their ex. Either one of you tried to do better but settled for the other.
Re: What Are The Reasons That Makes People Go Back To Their Ex? by modskiller(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
rokiatu:
Some people we just cant get over trust me.

Reasons as follow

1 You still love them

2 You couldn't find someone better

3 loneliness

4 Lack of sex

5 Memories........when that shi...t hit you, esp if you were in love, you just start remembring the good times....and so you go back hoping this time it will be better.

6 When the chemistry was too good. Mannh its so hard to let go.

7 When life without them is just not the same

8 Been miserable and unhappy without them

9 When the relationship was so good and you only broke up because of circumstances.

10 The make up sex is always good. grin

you nailed it

(1) (Reply)

So Heart Touching: Hope For True Love... (A Must Read) / Describe This Guy In One Word(pic) / Would You Still Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.