Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. (57288 Views)

5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 3:42am On Apr 21, 2015
In my opinion, this thread is rather ridiculous. First off, wise people HATE ARGUING because it doesn't make anything better, it forms logic loops, it adds no real value, and it often provokes strong feelings.
Intelligent people DON'T REPEAT STATEMENTS. Just as in the politics section where people just type different versions of the same concept. Intelligent people don't have time to waste on such social nonsense as online bickering about political issues because they have better things to do . . . Like give advice and aborb useful information. Which many females do here. The people op described are not intelligent. They are average knowledgeable extroverts who can't control their tempers. And while my answer to the title is yes, i say the presentation is flawed.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Mutuwa(m): 6:33am On Apr 21, 2015
Kay17:

And this observation was made on a large number of men and women from all circles of life? If it was not, then it is useless.

My belief is, it stems from the society's perception of women and men. Women often shape themselves into the stereotypical African woman with wild emotions and dull intellect.

Ur belief..well i find it not in tune with the thread and practically useless as well.tho ur opinion is ur opinion.
Not all african women posses dull intellect tho,they have not just emancipated such human intellect to flow and capture reality and that is why they are being akin to being dull.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by gospi: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:

She just had to ruin the moment. sad
cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by nonjebose(m): 7:49am On Apr 21, 2015
Missonas:

Lol but u did compare ur dad with her and u didn't mind that its ok.Yea U should!Love her for who she is i mean
Lol,am not in d same league with her na. My dad is a better comparison.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 21, 2015
ireneony:
am different o...

In what way? By craving to ride on seun's dicck?

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by ireneony(f): 9:30am On Apr 21, 2015
RedBenson:

In what way? By craving to ride on seun's dicck?
what kind of insult is this?
am on nairaland does not mean i dont knw my worth...
from today hence forth stop mentioning sheun name in my mentionundecided

!diot!
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 21, 2015
ireneony:
what kind of insult is this?
am on nairaland does not mean i dont knw my worth...
from today hence forth stop mentioning sheun name in my mentionundecided

!diot!

Lol. U never chi chum chin. By the time i'm through with you, you'll know that seun's dicck is the wrongest dicck to ever wanted to ride on. But let me ask first, do you still want to ride on seun's dicck?

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by enioladeran: 11:16am On Apr 21, 2015
Mostly true grin grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 21, 2015
Argument don turn insult ...Too Bad!
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by gospi: 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
kandiikane:
This topic does not make sense at all. You are talking of Africa where majority of women are brought up in settings that does not allow the same exposures that men have growing up. The topics up for discussion would not be the same, it does not mean women are less knowledgeable or less intelligent, just that each gender is knowledgeable in different fields. If more women are exposed to the same things as men, the interests will be the same. When the women are in the kitchen cooking for the house, the men are in the sitting room watching football, how do you expect women to have interests in football? If a girl was sat with a boy amongst men discussing news or politics, who will they send to go do errands? The young girl. Girls are told to keep quiet when they put mouth in male conversations, with statements like, "what do you know?" she would probably be called lazy. Those who even have knowledge in such mostly do not sit to discuss it.

Question is, how can you be knowledgeable in politics or football when you are busy learning how to make a home or learning how to be a "slave" for a man you have not yet met?

The same way more men are knowledgeable in politics is the same way women are more knowledgeable in fashion or whatever you say they gossip kiss kiss about. They all impact the world just in different ways. The topic can go both ways. Intelligence is not by discussing topics men normally chit chat and scream their heads off over(that is mostly what these so-called intelligent male conversations are. Men sat somewhere, drinking and screaming about who will win what.
I know many men who are not interested in politics or football, yet you won't see anyone saying they cannot hold intelligent conversations. Your interests in politics or football does not make you intelligent.

Wish I cud click d Love button but I only saw Like. U have sense! cheesy. U ar Wise...

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
RedBenson:

Lol. U never chi chum chin. By the time i'm through with you, you'll know that seun's dicck is the wrongest dicck to ever wanted to ride on. But let me ask first, do you still want to ride on seun's dicck?

Why do Nigerian men always think sex, showing dick, bragging about dick, and comparing bedmatic skills is impressive and the key to women issue?!!
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
slimmy05:
Those are the words of the democrats who didn't support the war and are now regretting withdrawing the troops. So edit the history. He graduated from Yale with a C-grade average, so the institution he attended doesn't equal smartness.

NB: The thread is about Knowledge and Wisdom and not Intelligence and smartness. smiley

half of everyone ranting here simply just don't get this. especially the females. smh...if you aint got it by now , you just aint getting it!!
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
MrsChima:

Why do Nigerian men always think sex, showing dick, bragging about dick, and comparing bedmatic skills is impressive and the key to women issue?!!

MrsChima, between dicck and pusssy, which is more precious to the society?
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by kenex4ever(m): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Cutehector:
u said it all. romance section girls are not just it
y won't u say romance section is "not just it" when all d girls u ask for dia phone no always decline?
Most of u guys condemning d section r those dat dia crushes rejected

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Cutehector(m): 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
kenex4ever:
y won't u say romance section is "not just it" when all d girls u ask for dia phone no always decline?
Most of u guys condemning d section r those dat dia crushes rejected
bros no be talk am abeg.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
RedBenson:

MrsChima, between dicck and pusssy, which is more precious to the society?

Vagina.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
AncientJerk:

half of everyone ranting here simply just don't get this. especially the females. smh...if you aint got it by now , you just aint getting it!!

Only a few women has spoken on this thread and the rest Of them were bishes with dicks talking about intelligence and smartness more than anything.

of course, you say it the women because only 2 real men has spoken on this thread! I would be confused too!

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
MrsChima:

Vagina.

How? Say it with facts. If there are no diccks, to what use would it be of pusssies? Without Chima's dicck, to what function would it be of your pusssy?

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
RedBenson:

How? Say it with facts. If there are no diccks, to what use would it be of pusssies? Without Chima's dicck, to what function would it be of your pusssy?

A pussy doesn't need a dick. Fact.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 22, 2015
Wats joysticks and vaginas got to do with anything again?

Smh.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by PLSHELEP: 7:28am On Apr 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
Wooooow !!! What a good debate

Personally, I think men are more knowledgeable than women virtually in everything. Even if women are given equal opportunities, they won't still measure up to men

It's a mystery and that's the way God has made it. However, men are the movers of the earth. Talk about, technology, sports, discovery, wisdom and so on and so forth

You clearly haven't heard of Christine Lagarde or Angela Merkel.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 22, 2015
Have been following dis thread for a while nw, didnt wanna comment cos of d number of pages,bt dnt have a choice dan to place mai own perspective abt dis issue. . I tink we kinda mixing bn intelligent wit brilliancy and smartness. . U cn b smart, brilliant outspokn bt nt intelligent , whereas wen u're intelligent u have all dese qualities. . We have guys that are intelligent( have a lil idea abt everything) same wit ladies. . Bt most ladies lyk 2 kip to demselves coz they kinda like insult or embarrassment less. . We av ladies that r smart and brilliant(they knw lil bt r boastful of d lil they knw) bt dat doesnt mean they'r intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 27, 2015
Yareey:

What are you trying to say?

Ja mij wel lol
why did u remove ur DP na? haba its nt fair o, dnt u know dat wen im sad smtimes i just log in to ur profile n ur picture brings me happiness? yareey ure really an angel.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
why did u remove ur DP na? haba its nt fair o, dnt u know dat wen im sad smtimes i just log in to ur profile n ur picture brings me happiness? yareey ure really an angel.
undecided

Who are you?
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 27, 2015
Yareey:

undecided

Who are you?
someone that fell in love with a woman through her photoe, i am someone that adores u, i am someone that takes u as priceless, i am someone that admires and cherishes YAREEY.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
someone that fell in love with a woman through her photoe, i am someone that adores u, i am someone that takes u as priceless, i am someone that admires and cherishes YAREEY.
Okay..
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 27, 2015
Yareey:

Okay..
can u pls put bak ur DP 4 my sake?
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
can u pls put bak ur DP 4 my sake?
When people like you made me decide to take it off in the first place? I think not!
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 27, 2015
Yareey:

When people like you made me decide to take it off in the first place? I think not!
haba u know i can neva do anytin to hurt u na? "dnt mind d ones dat hurt u, B mindful at those dat loves u and u know i do.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
missclassy why? not you too sad sad
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
This question has really been bothering me for quite some time. From my observation, it seems guys tend to me more versatile and knowledgeable in a lot of areas than ladies.

In public settings, you hardly find women making reasonable arguments and discussions, its just mindless chit-chats and gossip, unlike guys who argue important facets of life like philosophical concepts and politics.

I stayed in the girls hostel in school and I hardly ever witnessed a reasonable argument or discourse.
Even here on Nairaland, I have noticed the same thing. On the religion and politics section for instance, you rarely see ladies involving in intelligent discourse and arguments. Just few.

I stay in lagos and I listen to the radio a lot.
There are particular programs I enjoy listening to such as,
~ Chat station with Nelly
~Morning crossfire, both on Nigeria info 99.3.
A lot of intelligent and educative discussions on various topics are being held on these programs
but you find out that 95% of the contributions are made by men.

Why is all this so?. Is it that ladies are scared to share their opinions or they just aren't as wise and knowledgeable as the guys?
WOMEN= 100% IN MANIPULATION
MEN=20% doubt at your own peril
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Teejaycooh(m): 3:49am On Oct 31, 2020
cao:

So all our reckless male politicians are acting sensibly? Have they grown ovaries that make them susceptible to hysteria? Yes, I specifically used the word hysteria, since it's from a term Latins (from Greek) used to describe things concerning the womb and perceived irrational female behaviour. You forget that the leader of Germany is a woman, or is Germany no longer a developed country? Was Tony Blair hysterical when he decided to side with the U.S. & drag the UK into the war on terror? Queen Elizabeth II is a ceremonial head of state, but she still carries herself better than her husband Prince Phillip, who's also known as Prince Foolip. The president who gave the order for Hiroshima was not PMS-ing.

Just because my body decides to expel an unfertilised egg every 28 days, doesn't mean I become an emotional wreck during those 5 days. I get my ass to work, if the cramps act up, I grin and bear it or I get some meds. If we were following your logic, then I should have been a serial killer at 11. I should have tracked down every silly NLer and capped them John Wick style.

Stupidity, wisdom & the ability to lead should never be judged solely on your sex. If you're silly, you're silly - regardless of your ovaries or testicles.

EDIT: Canada is still part of the Commonwealth, the US likes to forget that they gained independence from England. She would not wage war on a country that she's a ceremonial head of.
EDIT 2: For some odd reason, I was thinking about the Queen on my first EDIT.
wisely spoken I believe there are fairly literate men as women, so the claim that one gender is wiser/more intelligent than the other is fallacy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.