Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. (57244 Views)

5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Originalsly: 4:55am On Oct 31, 2020

From my observation, it you rarely see ladies involving in intelligent discourse and arguments.

Intelligent discourse and arguments such as who is the greatest footballer of all time?.....or Japanese cars vs German machines?... BBA?
Bro... men and women are wired differently.... what you think is important is not at all important to them. A man chooses a football team based on the skill of the men... the coach... history of the team.... which is the common sense thing to do... man's common sense. A woman chooses a football team using common sense... the team with the sexiest men.....women's common sense. Men get all fired up about cars... women get fired up about shoes... and hand bags.... stop comparing women to men.... they have different values.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by EmeraldKing7(m): 6:11am On Oct 31, 2020
True fact

Pick 10 Nigerian ladies at random and ask them who the Senate president is and you will be shocked by their replies...Ask them about climate change and it's consequences or simple concepts of economics..Most of them dont even know who Chimanmanda or Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is;
How many countries are in Africa?
What is Democracy?
Anthropology and history......all these are like Rocket Science to them

They don't think logically or outside the box
They have this herd mentality...what my friends are doing is what I am doing..

I asked a 200L female microbiology student what is antimicrobial resistance and I lost hope.

To even chat with them is like interview.
mtcheww.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation / Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.