Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,872 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (54842 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chinesedoll(f): 1:43pm On May 15, 2009
na by force?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 3:44pm On May 15, 2009
chinesedoll:

badass

ashiri e ti tu
na dolls u dey play with b4 grin grin grin

ahn ahn? na wen i dey babysit ma sistas naw  grin

@ OP
u SexyHotMom's sista? grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2009
gabrywyl:

Awww! Its nice to see da confusionist once again grin

ovularia, why u dey tell my secret to the whole world na? i go report u to d'banji oooo angry angry angry angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 10:54pm On May 15, 2009
hazard
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 15, 2009
best friend smiley
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 11:35pm On May 15, 2009
Bbeee:

hazard

dont let me use u for suya ooo angry angry angry angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:22am On May 16, 2009
*still waiting for his pix*
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 1:55am On May 16, 2009
FL Gators:

*still waiting for his pix*

it is on my profile now
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:57am On May 16, 2009
oohhhhhhhhh, gosh I hate you!!! angry tongue

And I was. , guh, you ppl make me gag grin grin

So na that your symbol of marriage.

Ara oko bush man
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 2:02am On May 16, 2009
FL Gators:

oohhhhhhhhh, gosh I hate you!!! angry tongue

And I was. , guh, you ppl make me gag grin grin

So na that your symbol of marriage.

Ara oko bush man

what? can't sum1 tell the truth anymore? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:05am On May 16, 2009
Which kain truth be that?

The picture is missing something.

Hmm, what could it be?

Oh yea, a tennis ball size Diamond ring wink wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 2:08am On May 16, 2009
FL Gators:

Which kain truth be that?

The picture is missing something.

Hmm, what could it be?

Oh yea, a tennis ball size Diamond ring wink wink

when we hand our credit card to u, that is more than a diamond, abi u bi thief? tongue tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:13am On May 16, 2009
How's that being a thief.

Your credit card is not the ring I'll be showing off to my friends to show them how rich my hubby is.

A ring is a must o tongue tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 2:16am On May 16, 2009
FL Gators:

How's that being a thief.

Your credit card is not the ring I'll be showing off to my friends to show them how rich my hubby is.

A ring is a must o tongue tongue

the credit card is the means to the ring dummy! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:22am On May 16, 2009
No.

I want the ring bought with money out of your pocket, not with the freshly refilled credit card, olodo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 2:37am On May 16, 2009
FL Gators:

No.

I want the ring bought with money out of your pocket, not with the freshly refilled credit card, olodo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

the credit bill be paid by who? let me guess, ME! then its my pocket money that is used to pay for it. akamu! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:40am On May 16, 2009
Kilo n se e?

why you dey curse?

Better seal that your mouth and produce a pix.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 3:02am On May 16, 2009
FL Gators:

Kilo n se e?

why you dey curse?

Better seal that your mouth and produce a pix.

the thot of a woman can make any1 curse. tongue tongue tongue as per the pix, it is in production grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:06am On May 16, 2009
Lies. Now you know that the thought of a woman makes you warm all over. Hot in the right places wink

Production oshi wo? angry tongue For the past week?

I tire for you jare
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 4:16am On May 16, 2009
FL Gators:

Lies. Now you know that the thought of a woman makes you warm all over. Hot in the right places wink

Production oshi wo? angry tongue For the past week?

I tire for you jare

for the highest quality, u have to be patient, i heard so and steady wins the race grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 9:06am On May 16, 2009
lol @ profile.
funny shit
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 9:51am On May 16, 2009
awon boiz cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 11:34am On May 16, 2009
feelin funky
cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chinesedoll(f): 3:11pm On May 16, 2009
Awon James Bond cool cool cool cool

so who be u there? grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Hardballer(m): 3:44pm On May 16, 2009
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 3:49pm On May 16, 2009
he got game  cheesy cheesy cheesy

chinesedoll:

so who be u there? grin

more like James pond, better still dog pond? undecided undecided
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 3:51pm On May 16, 2009
undecided
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 6:05pm On May 16, 2009
na2day?:

he got game  cheesy cheesy cheesy
more like James pond, better still dog pond? undecided undecided
U high or sumn?
chinesedoll:

so who be u there? grin
Dude infront without glasses
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by rite2salas(m): 6:08pm On May 16, 2009
smh @ that guy wannabe ass nigga with big ass ugly chain lmao shocked
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 7:43pm On May 16, 2009
osasp:

U high or sumn?
Dude infront without glasses

u should know, that place looks like the joint lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 8:14pm On May 16, 2009
Cunts like you make it tiresome to come here.u go 2 d cyber cafe and sit down all day.no future ambition.just cum on nairaland and look for who to bother.asshole
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chinesedoll(f): 8:42pm On May 16, 2009
osasp:

Cunts like you make it tiresome to come here.u go 2 d cyber cafe and sit down all day.no future ambition.just cum on nairaland and look for who to bother.asshole

Lol
chill now wink wink

na2day?:

u should know, that place looks like the joint lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

why u dey beef fyne boi now
u know am b4?

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (100)

What Song Are You Really Feeling Now? / Re: The Last Person Post Win! / Word Association Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.