Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,886 members, 7,883,109 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (54845 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 7:53pm On May 17, 2009
y me:

the baby is soooooooooooooo pretty kiss

miracles, u finally let that poor pikin go. nice pic though wink wink wink wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 17, 2009
Yme, nice pix

NA2DAY, HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Remii(m): 8:08pm On May 17, 2009
Floridadian
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by biina: 8:20pm On May 17, 2009
How many people u wan capture in one painting?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Remii(m): 8:23pm On May 17, 2009
Go complete your proverb I don try
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 8:27pm On May 17, 2009
FL Gators:

Yme, nice pix

NA2DAY, HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

why? i didnt see ur own pic na
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 17, 2009
na2day?:

why? i didnt see ur own pic na

I will, after I see yours tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 8:55pm On May 17, 2009
FL Gators:

I will, after I see yours tongue

ladies first tongue tongue tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 17, 2009
na2day?:

ladies first tongue tongue tongue
Can't a lady get what she wants?

I asked first, so. . . . .your turn! tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 9:01pm On May 17, 2009
FL Gators:

Can't a lady get what she wants?

I asked first, so. . . . .your turn! tongue

the bible says, the 1st shall be the last, and the last 1st. since u asked first, u will get urs last but post urs 1st.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 9:04pm On May 17, 2009
ibkaye:

osas! I recognise you! cheesy
correct girl
waddup
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 17, 2009
na2day?:

the bible says, the 1st shall be the last, and the last 1st. since u asked first, u will get urs last but post urs 1st.
wahala e ti po ju.

se oti e lo si church le ni?

You ppl quote the bible when it benefits you hmmm
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 17, 2009
Osasp

Who be that in the grey sweater?

If that's not you, am sorry, but that dude is fuynnnnnnnnnn grin grin or is that na2day?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 9:13pm On May 17, 2009
FL Gators:

wahala e ti po ju.

se oti e lo si church le ni?

You ppl quote the bible when it benefits you hmmm

hey wat can i say, just following ur foot steps grin grin grin grin

FL Gators:

Osasp

Who be that in the grey sweater?

If that's not you, am sorry, but that dude is fuynnnnnnnnnn grin grin or is that na2day?

God forbid bad thing! angry angry angry angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by honeric01(m): 9:21pm On May 17, 2009
Na 2 day
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 17, 2009
@2na2day
ori e bi ori gbeske! angry

who you dey follow?

better not follow me or you might find yourself at Temptation tongue cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 9:27pm On May 17, 2009
Live, Love, Laugh, and Learn. cool cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by honeric01(m): 9:31pm On May 17, 2009
Bbeee, beetle
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 9:32pm On May 17, 2009
FL Gators:

@2na2day
ori e bi ori gbeske! angry

who you dey follow?

better not follow me or you might find yourself at Temptation tongue cool

too late, i have already found myself in temptation  wink wink wink carry go  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 17, 2009
na2day?:

too late, i have already found myself in temptation wink wink wink carry go kiss kiss kiss
ta lo tempt enu e shoshoro grin grin tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 9:47pm On May 17, 2009
FL Gators:

ta lo tempt enu e shoshoro grin grin tongue

u na, one and only temptation tongue tongue tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 17, 2009
u nefa see temptation, you don dey cry.

heed my warning wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 10:09pm On May 17, 2009
FL Gators:

u nefa see temptation, you don dey cry.

heed my warning wink

me like ur temptation, bring it on
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 17, 2009
*whispers in his ear* You like my temptation, but can you handle it? wink

20 mins of scandalous sensations for a pix wink wink wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 10:35pm On May 17, 2009
FL Gators:

*whispers in his ear* You like my temptation, but can you handle it? wink

20 mins of scandalous sensations for a pix wink wink wink

u dont know me very well do u? wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 17, 2009
na2day?:

u dont know me very well do u? wink wink wink wink wink
No, I don't.

That's what we're trying to fix here, ain't it? wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 10:45pm On May 17, 2009
FL Gators:

No, I don't.

That's what we're trying to fix here, ain't it? wink

name ur venue and we will meet there and fix it tongue tongue tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 17, 2009
na2day?:

name ur venue and we will meet there and fix it tongue tongue tongue
LOL "fix".

Do we have a broken tool that needs to be fixed?

I don't do blind dates, lemme see what am working with tongue tongue grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 10:50pm On May 17, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL "fix".

Do we have a broken tool that needs to be fixed?

I don't do blind dates, lemme see what am working with tongue tongue grin

u want them to ban me? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chiogo(f): 10:52pm On May 17, 2009
@topic credit card??
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 17, 2009
na2day?:

u want them to ban me? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Them. . . . .what a laugh!

Who cares about "them"?

It's just you. . . .and me,baby wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Uche2nna(m): 10:57pm On May 17, 2009
FL Gators:

Them. . . . .what a laugh!

Who cares about "them"?

It's just you. . . .and me,baby wink

I assure U that Seun is around the corner cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (100)

What Song Are You Really Feeling Now? / Re: The Last Person Post Win! / Word Association Game

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.