Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,886 members, 7,883,108 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (54845 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 10:57pm On May 17, 2009
chiogo:

@topic credit card??
yup!  grin grin grin grin grin grin

FL Gators:

Them. . . . .what a laugh!

Who cares about "them"?

It's just you. . .  .and me,baby wink

this the 21st century, "them" always get involved dear  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 17, 2009
@na2day

so what should we do now? embarassed
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 17, 2009
Uche2nna:

I assure U that Seun is around the corner cheesy
And you, Mr "Obvious reason" grin grin

Oya, waiting for your reply in the Interview Thread tongue tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 11:01pm On May 17, 2009
FL Gators:

@na2day

so what should we do now? embarassed

we have to go to the back yard ooo  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 11:04pm On May 17, 2009
na2day?:

we have to go to the back yard ooo  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

yup, follow me wink wink wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 17, 2009
na2day?:

we have to go to the back yard ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ok, I'll follow. . . .UnCloth by the time I get there

*dials 911*
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 11:07pm On May 17, 2009
911, how may i help u? oh its u, i said meet me at the back yard  angry angry angry

FL Gators:

Ok, I'll follow. . . .UnCloth by the time I get there

*dials 911*
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by eleshin(m): 11:09pm On May 17, 2009
seems you have marital problem.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Uche2nna(m): 11:10pm On May 17, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 17, 2009
na2day?:

911, how may i help u? oh its u, i said meet me at the back yard  angry angry angry
Ohhhh errrm, hello? hello?

Must have dialed the wrong number. Sorry, sweetie.

*In a sing tome* Coming. . . . .honey

No baby, that's not the chainsaw being turned on.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 11:18pm On May 17, 2009
eleshin:

seems you have marital problem.

u must know my wife tongue tongue tongue tongue

FL Gators:

Ohhhh errrm, hello? hello?

Must have dialed the wrong number. Sorry, sweetie.

*In a sing tome* Coming. . . . .honey

No baby, that's not the chainsaw being turned on.
[size=4pt]
****trying on my metallic anti chainsaw underwear****[/size] cool cool cool cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 12:07am On May 18, 2009
U dont believe that do you?

Hmmm. . . No wonder the divorce rate is high ooo
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:09am On May 18, 2009
Na2day?,

Where you at, baby? grin

@Gabby
omo iya e wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 12:20am On May 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Na2day?,

Where you at, baby? grin

i dey wait for u hia na grin grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:24am On May 18, 2009
You know what I want wink

Where's it? tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 12:28am On May 18, 2009
FL Gators:

You know what I want wink

Where's it? tongue

u have requested many things and i have lost tract of what u want, please make a fresh list tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:33am On May 18, 2009
rotflmao grin

I know you know I know you know what I want tongue

Want me to whisper it in ur ears? wink wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 12:58am On May 18, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao grin

I know you know I know you know what I want tongue

Want me to whisper it in ur ears? wink wink

nah, make me a list, too many female distractions tongue tongue tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:07am On May 18, 2009
What are you?
a babe magnet? *raised eyebrow* tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 1:12am On May 18, 2009
FL Gators:

What are you?
a babe magnet? *raised eyebrow* tongue

u should know, i took after u tongue tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Remii(m): 1:15am On May 18, 2009
Not much to comment on for now!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:16am On May 18, 2009
Remi, plz tell your bro, na2day?, to give me what I want cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by agabaI23(m): 1:18am On May 18, 2009
teacher
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:21am On May 18, 2009
Student tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by agabaI23(m): 1:24am On May 18, 2009
teacher don't teach me nonsense
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:33am On May 18, 2009
Student, don't learn nonsense wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 2:01am On May 18, 2009
she fine
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 2:06am On May 18, 2009
she is my sweet heart kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 2:09am On May 18, 2009
marriage in progress??
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 2:10am On May 18, 2009
acidrop:

marriage in progress??

yea, there was pic for that but FL gator has been asking for my pic for long so i will put my pic up for 1min and take it down

@ fl gator

u got a minute to check my pic
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 2:12am On May 18, 2009
lol
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 2:15am On May 18, 2009
Sexy

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (100)

What Song Are You Really Feeling Now? / Re: The Last Person Post Win! / Word Association Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.