Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,904 members, 7,883,140 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:25 AM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (54847 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 2:15am On May 18, 2009
acidrop:

lol

the original pic is back up. so sweet heart, how did ur sunday go?  smiley smiley
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:16am On May 18, 2009
na2day?:

yea, there was pic for that but FL gator has been asking for my pic for long so i will put my pic up for 1min and take it down

@ fl gator

u got a minute to check my pic
Infact,, dnt put your pic up again. I don vex already angry tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 2:17am On May 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Infact,, dnt put your pic up again. I don vex already angry tongue

that one na ur wahala, i kept it up 4 like 2 whole minutes
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Remii(m): 2:19am On May 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Remi, plz tell your bro, na2day?, to give me what I want cheesy

baby girl, as soon as want it real bad you'll get it. na2day, be a man deliver.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:20am On May 18, 2009
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 2:25am On May 18, 2009
Remii:

baby girl, as soon as want it real bad you'll get it. na2day, be a man deliver.

i brought what she wanted but she failed to show up, another beauty too it, what can i say cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 2:26am On May 18, 2009
na2day?:

the original pic is back up. so sweet heart, how did ur sunday go? smiley smiley

my sunday is iight, n pls give Gator wat she wants oooo
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:30am On May 18, 2009
No mind am.

na2day, why you dey lie na? tongue

Anywaz, I saw your pix b4, mr I-Was-wearing-6-jackets - 3-pants grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 2:34am On May 18, 2009
@gator that ur pic is sexc ooo
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Remii(m): 2:37am On May 18, 2009
acidrop is that you? Good looking
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 2:37am On May 18, 2009
acidrop:

my sunday is iight, n pls give Gator wat she wants oooo

iight sweetie, i just posted a pic
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:37am On May 18, 2009
acidrop:

@gator that ur pic is sexc ooo
Lol thanks. same to you. no wonder na2day? is "loffing" you  grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 2:40am On May 18, 2009
na2day?:

iight sweetie, i just posted a pic
lol. . . . .that ur hat is covering half of ur face hw can i c it now? lol

FL Gators:

Lol thanks. same to you. no wonder na2day? is "loffing" you grin grin
yeah loffing me n 100 other gurls
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:44am On May 18, 2009
acidrop:

lol. . . . .that ur hat is covering half of ur face hw can i c it now? lol
yeah loffing me n 100 other gurls

LOL, he's just being a typical naija man tongue tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 2:51am On May 18, 2009
so is that how 9ja guys are sef? cos if it is datz bad news for me ooo, lol
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 2:56am On May 18, 2009
acidrop:

so is that how 9ja guys are sef? cos if it is datz bad news for me ooo, lol

she is lying oooo, it is only u i got that pure loff 4 grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 2:57am On May 18, 2009
yet another pic. . . . . lol nyc
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 2:57am On May 18, 2009
acidrop:

yet another pic. . . . . lol nyc

haba! u dont like this one too? cry cry cry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:02am On May 18, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 3:03am On May 18, 2009
na2day?:

haba! u dont like this one too? cry cry cry
i never said i didnt like any now. . . . . lol. but erm. . . .do u still have any? LOL while i change mine too
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 3:09am On May 18, 2009
FL Gators:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

wetin dey shock u?

acidrop:

i never said i didnt like any now. . . . . lol. but erm. . . .do u still have any? LOL while i change mine too

ok, have u checked the current pic?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:14am On May 18, 2009
Ko si wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 3:15am On May 18, 2009
undecided
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 3:19am On May 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Ko si wink

y u dey hide ur face 4 ya pic?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:19am On May 18, 2009
It means that you're your mother's child.

A compliment wink

na2day?:

It's self- explanatory
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 3:21am On May 18, 2009
na2day?:

u are getting to my nerves jor. O ya start farting! angry tongue

FL Gators:

It means that you're your mother's child.

A compliment wink
It's self- explanatory

Wow! Really? But I no sabi still ooo. . . embarassed
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 3:22am On May 18, 2009
Hey!!! What happen to my last post
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 3:24am On May 18, 2009
FL Gators:

It's self- explanatory

how?

gabrywyl:

u are getting to my nerves jor. O ya start farting! angry tongue

at least i am achieving something in life tongue tongue tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 3:25am On May 18, 2009
lIKE WHAT? Farting? angry grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:29am On May 18, 2009
@na2day?

If someone is hiding his/her face, what does it mean? tongue

@gabby
In Layman's term, it means, you're. . . . wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 3:31am On May 18, 2009
gabrywyl:

lIKE WHAT? Farting? angry grin

nah, getting on ur nerves, farting u can do that tongue tongue tongue

FL Gators:

@na2day?

If someone is hiding his/her face, what does it mean? tongue

u r shy? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:32am On May 18, 2009
Me shy?

rotflmao grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (100)

What Song Are You Really Feeling Now? / Re: The Last Person Post Win! / Word Association Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.