Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,872 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (54842 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 9:43pm On May 16, 2009
osasp:

Cunts like you make it tiresome to come here.u go 2 d cyber cafe and sit down all day.no future ambition.just cum on nairaland and look for who to bother.asshole

yup, this cybercafe called my home is very comfortable so i can avoid to be on NL all day, unlike u that can only browse when u get free internet. i strongly recommend u go fit that dog pond u r in, it looks awful lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

chinesedoll:

why u dey beef fyne boi now
u know am b4?

me know a looser like that, i reject it, fine boy my ass! angry angry angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chinesedoll(f): 9:51pm On May 16, 2009
na2day?:

yup, this cybercafe called my home is very comfortable so i can avoid to be on NL all day, unlike u that can only browse when u get free internet. i strongly recommend u go fit that dog pond u r in, it looks awful lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

me know a looser like that, i reject it, fine boy my ass! angry angry angry

oya cool down for Jesus
Na pesin romeo u dey yap like dis
wetin d poor boi do u sef?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 10:07pm On May 16, 2009
chinesedoll:

oya cool down for Jesus
Na pesin romeo u dey yap like dis
wetin d poor boi do u sef?

oya tell am to behave hin self b4 i slap the black off him angry angry angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 11:02pm On May 16, 2009
na2day?:

oya tell am to behave hin self b4 i slap the black off him  angry angry angry
lol
thunder fire u.
boy wat exactly r u after
abi god wan punish u?

leave me o

i dey ma own jeje. . . k
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 11:18pm On May 16, 2009
osasp:

lol
thunder fire u.
boy wat exactly r u after
abi god wan punish u?

leave me o

i dey ma own jeje. . . k

na u God go punish, like i said, go clean up that dog pond of urs
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 16, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 11:27pm On May 16, 2009
hey guys , y u na dey disturb kabiesi now, , make Emir rest now, just dey shout on top my head, useless mosquitoes
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 11:30pm On May 16, 2009
FL Gators:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

na wetin dey shock u, i am just trying to make a dog is muzzled right, wearing the right collar and keeping it on its leash, shikenah!  grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 11:34pm On May 16, 2009
na2day?:

na u God go punish, like i said, go clean up that dog pond of urs
i no blame u, na computer wey u c use na im dey shack u.
if it were physical this wud have been over immediately u attacked me,
ima leave u 2 run ur mouth cos i think this is just goin back and forth.

if ur in london n u want it post ur postcode nd ill cum find u nd den we go see who god go really punish.
small rat
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chinesedoll(f): 11:38pm On May 16, 2009
osasp:

if ur in london n u want it post ur postcode nd ill cum find u nd den we go see who god go really punish.
small rat

ur blood 2 dey hot
chill
and tell me how it all started

na2day

abeg give me d full gist wetin d guy do u?a
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 11:42pm On May 16, 2009
chinesedoll:

ur blood 2 dey hot
chill

na2day

see this one, elejo, gbeborun, amebo., talk talk talk , no go rest.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chinesedoll(f): 11:45pm On May 16, 2009
dyabman:

see this one, elejo, gbeborun, amebo., talk talk talk , no go rest.

u want my attention abi?
just ask nicely tongue

eleti didan
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 11:46pm On May 16, 2009
chinesedoll:

ur blood 2 dey hot
chill

na2day

just free d guy
the internet has its pros and cons.
i dont even know him.
i commented on ur profile i think, nd he did mine but was being rude.
u saw it.

i hate typing doe
4get d whole thin im not goin at it nemore
i just h8 it wen people start trouble 4 no reason
but wen it gets down 2 it they dont want it
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 11:47pm On May 16, 2009
osasp:

small rat

akamu like u, "post ur postcode" like say u get liver, mugu to the highest level, if u are not a chicken, why not post ur address here make u see oba. now run along and get back into that dog pond of urs  angry angry angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chinesedoll(f): 11:48pm On May 16, 2009
na2day?:

akamu like u, "post ur postcode" like say u get liver, mugu to the highest level, if u are not a chicken, why not post ur address here make u see oba. now run along and get back into that dog pond of urs  angry angry angry

oya it is enuf angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 11:49pm On May 16, 2009
lol se23 3yf
wats urs?
dats if u stay in london
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 16, 2009
You two dare to disrupt the peace balance of this thread?

How dare you!! angry angry angry angry

rotfl @ elete didan grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chinesedoll(f): 11:52pm On May 16, 2009
osasp:

lol se23 3yf
wats urs?
dats if u stay in london

tot u said u were gonna stop
just ignore him k!!

odawise [size=28pt]BAN[/size] na2day u 2

lets just go on wit d thread
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chinesedoll(f): 11:53pm On May 16, 2009
FL Gators:

You two dare to disrupt the peace balance of this thread?

How dare you!! angry angry angry angry

rotfl @ elete didan grin grin

lol
dont mind them
they are just trying to exercise their egos
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 11:56pm On May 16, 2009
chinesedoll:

oya it is enuf angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

yes ma  grin grin grin grin

osasp:

lol se23 3yf
wats urs?
dats if u stay in london

i live in the states but i will take ur generous offer for combat, this is my YIM id decyberworld, throw me ur number and i will give u a call whenever i visit my folks there. now remember say u bi tough guy and u wont chicken out of this
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 11:57pm On May 16, 2009
gdgd ill add u on hotmail and we continue there
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 11:59pm On May 16, 2009
osasp:

gdgd ill add u on hotmail and we continue there

looking forward to it
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by turl(m): 12:01am On May 17, 2009
na2day?:

looking forward to it
this him?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 12:02am On May 17, 2009
yh
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chinesedoll(f): 12:03am On May 17, 2009
so where were we?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by turl(m): 12:05am On May 17, 2009
na2day?:

i live in the states but i will take ur generous offer for combat, this is my YIM id decyberworld, throw me ur number and i will give u a call whenever i visit my folks there. now remember say u bi tough guy and u wont chicken out of this
bull shit
let us know when u hit london yh.

ey paul bell me man, i left my ipod at urz still
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 12:07am On May 17, 2009
kl man
sfe

@ na 2 day - ma msn aint working

heres my addy doe, ill accept when i come online

kesspaulsquare@hotmail.com
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 12:11am On May 17, 2009
chinesedoll:

u want my attention abi?
just ask nicely tongue

eleti didan

who wants a sick attention
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chinesedoll(f): 12:13am On May 17, 2009
dyabman:

who wants a sick attention

lo joko jo
olori gbeske cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 12:18am On May 17, 2009
ha ofe te shebi, olodorabata ojuejalomoje oni ka pepa , sile ti yo ma ta , odo oju eja chicken chicken shiooo tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 12:20am On May 17, 2009
turl:

bull shit
let us know when u hit london yh.

ey paul bell me man, i left my ipod at urz still

who let this toddler out of his cradle ?  angry angry angry

osasp:

kl man
sfe

@ na 2 day - ma msn aint working

heres my addy doe, ill accept when i come online

kesspaulsquare@hotmail.com

dude, i gave u a YIM id not msn, hit me on YIM
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 12:22am On May 17, 2009
na2day?:

dude, i gave u a YIM id not msn, hit me on YIM

add it, itll still go thru.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (100)

What Song Are You Really Feeling Now? / Re: The Last Person Post Win! / Word Association Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.