Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,263 members, 7,934,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:38 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (60433 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by atiku07(m): 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2009
AND SCHOLARI SHOULD BE PREPARED TO LEAVE CHELSEA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

SCOLARI IS A BAD COACH PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2009
MrCrackles:

Champions league positions are all wide open innit? grin
Chelsea might not just make it!!!
Everyone is slagging Arsenal off, but Chelsea, Liverpool, Villa and Arsenal are all in the mix!!
Cant wait for the end of the seaso
n!! grin

I am feeling you Jo.

Too bad for Cech. . . .he was really OUTSTANDING Tonight
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2009
dayokanu:

Take your head out of your ass.

In the first 15 minutes of the 2nd half did you notice any improvement?

Must u be an idiot FFS??
Did em Nduka Ugbade not score 4 goals to equalise in the last 20 mins against Russia in Saudi 89??
Must you always sound like a goat??
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by coldwater(m): 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2009
BlueDiva:

Its all over now.
Maybe, we should focus on the[b] FA cup [/b] only.
I'm trying to be as realistic as possible.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2009
scolari tot that coaching a Country that plays maybe 2 games in a months and coaching a clubs that plays about 2 games in a week are the same Job. . .Too bad!!!  
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2009
It's still not over. . . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by MrCrackles(m): 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2009
Chelsea are waste bags!!
Bunch of overpaid and underachieving morons!!
Bout time to drive thru Chelsea with my liverpool boys
!!!! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2009
BlueDiva:

Its all over now.
Maybe, we should focus on the FA cup only.
I'm trying to be as realistic as possible.
@BlueDiva, its not over. . .its never over. We had a very poor game today with to be honest no game plan (I'm don't think a draw is a game plan, Chelsea is not M'boro for goodness sake).
The whole team was zero today with the exception of Cech and Alex/or may Mikel. Everyother player was shait.
LPS reminds me of Laddan Bosso. That is how clueless he is.
Also thanks to Mike "idiot" Riley we are now 5 points adrift manure (with a game in hand). I'm hoping that he will be punished heavily.

It doesn't look very good now but IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2009
nateevs:

Blame Mike Riley. . . . .
Liverpool have had a man sent off in all their HEAD TO HEAD games bar the game at SB!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2009
but is Scolari really Chelsea's prb. . .i think the players should have their own share too
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

Must u be an idiot FFS??
Did em Nduka Ugbade not score 4 goals to equalise in the last 20 mins against Russia in Saudi 89??
@ Sauron, I'm not sure you were referring to? That quote wasn't from me.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Cristalz(f): 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2009
Ref didn't spoil anything.  .  .Chelsea did that all by themselves. Cech was alone at the back for the most part.Liverpool kept finding holes. And Chelsea had almost no answer. Attack was super weak.

Mourinho will be grinning from ear to ear grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2009
FBS:

@BlueDiva, its not over. . .its never over. We had a very poor game today with to be honest no game plan (I'm don't think a draw is a game plan, Chelsea is not M'boro for goodness sake).
The whole team was zero today with the exception of Cech and Alex/or may Mikel. Everyother player was shait.
LPS reminds me of Laddan Bosso. That is how clueless he is.
Also thanks to Mike "idiot" Riley we are now 5 points adrift manure (with a game in hand). I'm hoping that he will be punished heavily.

It doesn't look very good now but IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER.

Bro. . .what's NOT over?  are u still thinking of winning the EPL this season? u had better wake up from that Dream  wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2009
FBS:

@ Sauron, I'm not sure you were referring to? That quote wasn't from me.

FFS = For f'ucks sake!!!!

nateevs:

Blame Mike Riley. . . . .
Liverpool have had a man sent off in all their HEAD TO HEAD games bar the game at SB!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2009
MrCrackles:

Chelsea are waste bags!!
Bunch of overpaid and underachieving morons!!
Bout time to drive thru Chelsea with my liverpool boys
!!!! grin
@MrCracks, I think you should be more worried about your "arse". you folks might not even make the mid table.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

FFS = For f'ucks sake!!!!
ha. . .maybe I should change my nick grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2009
Must u be an idiot FFS??

This thing is genetically insane.
Anyone who saw this game would know Chelsea would not score in 4 hours.

Chelsea has conceded 7 times against top EPL opposition before this game and scored 2 (1 own goal)
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2009
Please stop this Muorinho thing. . .

JM couldn't do jack with this team. . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2009
FBS:

@MrCracks, I think you should be more worried about your "arse". you folks might not even make the mid table.

FBS - leave the arse alone. . . we know our onions . . .im feeling for you and your Chelskia fans now. ,  .aren't sure ur gonna make the mid table either. . .

at least we are sure of destroying Chelski again at THE EMIRATES  grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2009
allboyz:

scolari tot that coaching a Country that plays maybe 2 games in a months and coaching a clubs that plays about 2 games in a week are the same Job. . .Too bad!!!

You obviously do not know the mans' coaching history

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luiz_Felipe_Scolari
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2009
1805: "Even if Lampard was still on the pitch, and he should have been, we would never have won that game. Big Phil doesn't know what his doing."

1801: The last time Liverpool did the double over Chelsea, they won the league title.

1759: "I am Liverpool fan, Lampard should not have been sent off, but Liverpool did take the game to Chelsea. It appeared to me as though Chelsea had come for a draw, and for once Rafa was determined to get a win. Come on you Reds."
jonnysteamboat on 606

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/7863227.stm
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by MrCrackles(m): 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2009
FBS:

Arrow, you guys are doomed trust me, we are in the same situation, struggling to wield the power axe!

Bunch of gays who bum each other red sore at Stamford Bridge

Going out to rile more of your clueless and cold supporters outside Chelsea no
w! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2009
Ref didn't spoil anything.  .  .Chelsea did that all by themselves. Cech was alone at the back for the most part.Liverpool kept finding holes. And Chelsea had almost no answer. Attack was super weak.

Sensible analysis.

Crizzle can you take Sharon for lessons in rational thinking and deductive reasoning?

For anyone to blame the ref, You must be having the upper hand before the ref did the damage.

A team who had no purpose and direction would find it so convenient to blame the ref when they lose. Infantile reasoning!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2009
allboyz:

FBS - leave the arse alone. . . we know our onions . . .im feeling for you and your Chelskia fans now. ,  .aren't sure ur gonna make the mid table either. . .

at least we are sure of destroying Chelski again at THE EMIRATES  grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
in your dreams grin. We are way above you on the table or do you want a copy of it? If anyone is to talk here probably the l'pool fans cos they won. as for the arse fans, I repeat, pray you make the midtable.  grin tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by manickal(m): 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2009
this premiership is giving me headaches.  sad
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2009
Cashley is the BEST LB in the world!  grin grin grin grin grin

Best sale ever by Arsene Wenger.  cheesy

Blame the ref yes, but when they tried the same dodgy move against Arsenal at the Emirates, we made sure they didn't get away with it.  tongue

What was Cech thinking anyways   Near post cross and he was singing tra la la in the middle?   cheesy  grin

Chelski and Scolari are pretty limited in ideas now - no tippy tappy, no crossing, no incisive through balls - nothing. Zero creativity.

They'll grind out results against the small sides, but FOUR losses all against their main opponents cannot be good.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2009
What can you do with 30yr-olds? . . . . Nothing! Absolutely nothing!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2009
khai_khai:

You obviously do not know the mans' coaching history

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luiz_Felipe_Scolari

your very funny . . .are you knew to the world of football. . . .? saw your link  . .thanks though for the stress, . .but i know lots about him . , there is a big difference coaching a BIG and active club like chelsea that plays 2 games week in week out UNLIKE the kuwait,Brazilian teams that plays only during WCQ games  . . . .

Cheers
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2009
dayokanu:

Sensible analysis.

Crizzle can you take Sharon for lessons in rational thinking and deductive reasoning?

For anyone to blame the ref, You must be having the upper hand before the ref did the damage.

A team who had no purpose and direction would find it so convenient to blame the ref when they lose. Infantile reasoning!!!!
we could have gotten a draw had lamps stayed in and not given his early bath.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2009
@deboksy, you guys should kindly keep quiet. Its not like arse is getting good results? we are way above you aint it?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2009
nateevs:

What can you do with 30yr-olds? . . . . Nothing! Absolutely nothing!

So u now see why the Arsenal style pays some times?

There is nothing without ADV and DIS-ADVantages kiss
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2009
MrCrackles:

Arrow, you guys are doomed trust me, we are in the same situation, struggling to wield the power axe!

Bunch of gays who bum each other red sore at Stamford Bridge

Going out to rile more of your clueless and cold supporters outside Chelsea no
w! grin
a buffon you are. We lost a match, so what is your headache? You should be more concerned about your "arse".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 / Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: F.A Cup (0 - 2) On 18th February 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.