Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:49 PM

I Am In Love With A Married Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Married Man (43031 Views)

I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / Can You Love A Married Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Greatpeter(m): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2005
sexylady I appreciate your encouragement and willingness to inculcate and imbibe people's advice.

It shows your level of responsibility.

May God give you the heart of encouragement and wisdom to go about this matter.

Are you a Christian or Muslim?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by niceguy(m): 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2005
sexylady1 u thank all others without telling me thank u. does that mean that u doesn`t want to accept me?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by vexxy(f): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2005
Sexylady,

You are very welcome. I only pray that you are given the strength and wisdom to make the best descision for all involved. Sometimes it only takes one person to make a ripple of change that grows to mighty waves to overcome the rest. I'll be thinking of you this weekend.

V
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by c0dec(m): 7:32am On Oct 16, 2005
come sexylady1, make sure by monday you go sabi talk well. you just dey shell anyhow.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Greatpeter(m): 7:51am On Oct 16, 2005
Yarb her not.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Funsho(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2005
are u sure u are really in love with him or are u in love with his money....check ur self out before u make any decission u regret...anyway, just make sure u pray to God for help...Peace
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Greatpeter(m): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2005
She has made it clear that she loves her but now the love has K-leg.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by da808cutie(f): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2005
what should you do?
just wait untill an unmarried woman says she's in love with your husband and he feels the same way. No one has the right to break the sanctity of marriage, not even you.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Motee(f): 9:38am On Oct 17, 2005
Thanks for your appreciation. That is why we are NAIRALANDERS.(Administrator permit me o)
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by sexylady1(f): 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2005
It's another day i thank God for my life i try implementing the tips motee and greatpeter gave me.Oh my God! it work am beginning to feel normal again. guys do u know i print all your comment and take it home i lock my self in a room face the mirror and ask myself if i can really do it.... yes i was convinced that i can do it. i did it and it work. Thank to you alll

E se gan

Na gode

Kube twuin

Thank you
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by lioness(f): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2005
Phew tongue Finally the love virus is clearing out
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by madam: 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2005
Married men they always have a way of treating u so nice and making u fall 4 them.... Do u know the part i like best.... they tell u their wife is nasty but she keeps getting pregnant..

well if u ask me this ur married bobo is a sneaky bastard.. he shd have told u he was married that way u know how to handle him....

If u can, pls leave him. he wld defintely amount to no good after all he started on a lying note... i bet u he wld telll u the reason he did not want u to know is becos u wont date him if u had know...

I just dont understand men... a woman wld still date u even when married with one child or with 10 children as far as there's money .... so why lie..

My dear if u can walk away from it. pls do.. and dont go back to ur vomit.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by uchetobi(f): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2005
Big ups girl!!! you can do it. the lord is your strength
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by lioness(f): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2005
grin AMEN Sister
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by mckaycee(m): 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2005
I only hope wut they told you will work. If really you needed tips on how to deal with that issue, here is one:
1. He is not after your love, he's after sleeping with you.
2. He's not after your happiness after, but after how to break your heart and add you as one of his victims(check his records).
3. He cannot say he loves you while he's out to break his wife's heart. Does he still love his wife
Lady, I don't really think you know wut you want. If you really want happiness, don't be the architect of your own heartbreak.........LOOK B4 YOU LEAP..............
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Seun(m): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2005
Good advice from everybody. I'm glad that sexylady1 has decided to take a step in the right direction.

To those lovely people whose posts have disappeared: Let us make sure we read earlier replies before adding our own comments, so we don't upset sexylady1 or other posters. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by sexylady1(f): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2005
Am happy now o jare cant u guys see how bright am looking now
looking to meet some1 that will love me as i do cos am..............
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by vexxy(f): 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2005
I'm so glad, sexylady!

Your Prince shall come!
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by lioness(f): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2005
Finally, this is settled.

Lets move on........... grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Scorpio(f): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2005
cheesy
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Emil2y(f): 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2005
Dear girl, that´s a difficult situation. And I don´t believe it´s necessarily lust. One can truly fall in love with anybody. That´s the problem-you can´t choose who to love. I´ve lived through something similar, by falling for a guy who was engaged... I didn´t know he was at first, and well, it happens. Anyway, one advice I can give you is to try to move on. You´ve got your whole life to live, and though it hurts, it does get better. I hope the situation seems clearer for you with time.
There´s no point in trying to hold on to something which has no future and could only hurt you, no matter how much you love him. We often tell ourselves, I would never fall for a guy who´s taken , but it can happen. Learn to come to terms with it... I know it´s hard... but there´s always light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by madam: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2005
@ Emil2y ~ I feel u
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Emil2y(f): 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2005
Just trying to help! I´m glad that sexylady1 is able to move on with her life.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by omogenaija(f): 3:03am On Dec 30, 2005
NEXT TIME BE MORE CAREFUL.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by tasnsc(f): 1:12am On Mar 26, 2006
It is a horrible situation, I used to hate woman who did this thing, especially because I had it happen to me. Some girl stole my husband and broke up my family. I have met a man about a yaer ago and I am toyally in love with him. Yes, He is married. I never thought I could do such a thing to anyone else but I truley believe you can not help who you fall in love with. I can not stop thinking about him when am not talking to him or seeing him. I know it is wrong and every week tell him I can not do it any more but then he'll call me or I'll call him. He is not only someone I love but he has become my best friend. I talk to him a couple times a day. I don't know how to stop. I wanna let go but I can't. The whole thing really sucks.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by chinani(f): 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2006
@ tasnsc & sexylady1

Well perhaps can not help who you love. I kind of agree w/ this b/c I loved a man who didn't love me back. And I continued loving him even when I tried to stop. Argh. But love does not equate to sex or to an affair. I don't want to get on a high horse but they are different things entirely. If you want to stop, then think about how they other woman will feel. THINK ABOUT BREAKING UP A FAMILY [/b]just as yours was broken up. Affairs really hurt children. The adults think children don't know but they always do. I know this from experience.

Then have will power & faith. Have the will power to change your numbers and not tell him, to not call him and to not see him in person. Just think some women are in love w/men they can't help but see, like a president or famous/notable person, and that would be worse. Also have faith that someone else will love you, b/c another man will/would.

Ok, I haven't walked in your shoes & I've never been married or had a family of my own. My advice isn't the best, but check this out:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=16.msg229275#msg229275

Check my girl, [b]PAPERMOON
. She told her story & she was real with it. Start w/ "PART ONE" on Feb. 15th.

Good luck Ladies. Ya'll deserve the best so keep striving.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by nawah(f): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2006
Okay now.
ABOUT TURN
Forward march, one -two one, two.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by deniece(f): 10:51pm On May 10, 2006
[b][/b]if your in love with him then just let him kno' but if he dont love u back you should move on wiht your life.

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by limetea: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2006
Dear sexylady
i hope u read this , i wonder how u r doing now ?
did leave the guy or not ?
anyway the reason I'm writting this is because I'm in love with a married man too I'm 22 years old he's 10 years older than me,  i knew from the very beginning that he was married and i tried not love him and i thought of his family, his wife and his little girl but he didn't leave me alone he says he loves me"  and the way he's my boss " he made me no promises he said that he loves me and he loves his wife at the same time i tried to stop whole thing many times but i failed. how could i, when he's with me the whole time at the office the only way to stop this is to quite the job
anyway this has been going on for a year I'm so in love with i know it's wrong but i can't help it .
please tell me what did you do to get through this ?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Rhodalyn(f): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2006
we aint responsible for how we feel right?? So i dont blame ya for been in love with a married man but U surely wouldnt want to be the Course Of a broken marriage and the reason for another woman's Unhappiness So just 4get bout this married man and move On with ya life, it would have been a diff Case if he was also in love but whatever he aint Ur's, he's Someone else's So just dont Sweat it hun kiss
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Seun(m): 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2006
It has happened again! Read 'In Love With A Married Man'.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by lioness(f): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2006
Enough with all these lovin another woman's husband.
Go find your own man, love him, & marry him.
Quit kidding yourself with someone else's hussy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. / 8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married / Body Transformation Of A Female Fitness Trainer In 5 Months (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.