Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

I Am In Love With A Married Man - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Married Man (42880 Views)

I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / Can You Love A Married Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by asitis(f): 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2008
As far as I'm concern, he just using you, he saying and doing everything you want to hear and see, why does he goes back to his wife at the end of the day, do you think he'll leave his family for you? Wake up girl and smell the coffee, stop all this i don't know what to do ooh!!! take control of your life and make a break, you could be heartbroken for a while but believe you'll get over it as the heart ache you'll feel will be much more when his wife finds out and he dumps you, that's will shatter you and also affect your self esteem, who is to say you're even the only one he's messing with, he lied to you once by not telling you he was married what make you think his feelings are genuine.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by dav234: 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2008
he will drop you when he finish making a mess of your life and future,how many girls has fall a victim of him its just a game wake up,he says he love you but go back to him family his home,you have no homw or family you are just a bed mate to this guy,it might be though but you need to walk quick it does not matter how it start end it
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Nathasha66: 2:57am On Oct 31, 2008
Hello,
I am a girl who had a relationship for 8 months with a co-worker who was engaged, he thought being 35 and single he needed to get married for his family and friends (culture issues), they fixed him up with a girl in a different country, we shared beautiful times and experiences that at the beginning they were not planned. I fell for him and he fell for me. I never asked him to drop the engagement but it was obvious what I wanted, towards the end given that he involved many people, his family and priests he did not have the guts to break it off. After a month of marriage he wanted to know if I still loved him, which I do. However he really has no courage to leave the situation. His friend kicked him out of the house where he lived in with him (the girl is still in the foreign country) once my guy confessed his situation and how he was not happy. The lack of support from his friend has confused him as to now not being sure what to do, it seems like he is looking for someone's support a friend but they all blow him off, except the female friends who tell him to get divorced. I can't take the situation anymore and though we are not messing around now am obviously still emotionally involved. I really feel that this man could be the one but the fact that he uses his fears as an excuse to not fix the situation makes me very angry. I forgot to mention that he told his now wife that he had a relationship with me for 8 months and that he was not happy with her, but the girl told him they should work it out, I guess he wanted her to say it was over to make it easier on himself. Any advice is helpful. Thanks.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by ocenbrez: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2008
Hello, I myself am in love with a married, however I know he'll will not leave his wife until his kids are grown. I've decided that it is not healthy for either one of us. We are remaining friends and if something should happen in the future, so be it. For now I am getting on with my life. I will not be the other woman and I made that very clear to him. He understands. It was very hard and broke my heart, but after a day or so I feel much better. I've known this man for over 20 years and turned him down 3 times, well now its too late. He is still very much in love with me, but I refused to break up his family. I told him I didn't think it would be healthy for him to call me or email me all the time if he wants his marriage to work. As with most of my friends, he is staying in it for the "kids". I think that is stupid, but I wouldn't tell him that. I am on to bigger and better things. I'll always love this man, but there are way too many others out there who are not married. So give him up, it will hurt, but you'll feel better in the long run. If he really wanted to leave his wife he already would have before he began an affair! Good luck and stay strong, Listen to the song "STAY" by Sugarland, Its great!
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by penkyvip: 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2009
LET ME GIVE YOU AN ANSWER OF WHAT TO DO
I WAS MARRIED 13 YEARS TO A NIGERIAN MAN BUT THERE WAS 1 PROBLEM HE WAS A WOMANIZER
I LOVED MY EX SO MUCH THAT I ALMOST DIED
HE PREGNANT A IGBO GIRL NOW HE HAVE A CHILD HE DIDNT WANT TO DIVORCE ME BUT I WAS STRONG ENOUGH TO WISH HIM AND HES BABE GOOD LUCK .
RIGHT NOW HE HAVE A USELESS LIFE WITH ANOTHER GIRL IN ISRAEL AND HES AFRICAN QUEEN IN THE VILLAGE
BABY GIRL GET STRENGTH AND FORGET ABOUT THAT MARRIED MAN EVEN IF HE WILL MARRY YOU IT WILL BE A VERTY BAD FUTURE AND VERY BAD LIFE ITS A CURSE
IF HES NOT GOOD FOR THE WIFE HE WONT BE GOOD TO YOU
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER NOT TO DRINK FROM ANOTHER CUP THAT AINT FORYOU
ALL THE BEST
PENKYVIP SPAIN shocked
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by prittigrrr(f): 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2009
It is hard to stop when u have been deceived but keep reminding yourself that he did DECEIVE YOU and his wife. You dont need that. Pray and ask God to break that soul tie in Jesus' name.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by sweeten: 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2010
for everybody who thinks falling in love with a married man is pure lust or for the sake of the cash i disagree, the feelings can be true, i know of someone who is not finanacially ok herself and in love with a married man whose business has gone down , she is partically the one helping this man get back on his feets, she is doing everything to make sure he regain his business and he is also helping him meet up to his finanacially responsibility as a husband and as a wife, the married man gave her all he could when things were ok with him and she in turns has not left him now that things are rough do you still say that is lust?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by agathamari(f): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2010
if you have any self respect at all you would leave and never look back. if you stay your nothing but a slore
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by EkeLucky: 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2010
Hi lady,
Why cant you see the nice MAN like your own brother instead of thinking in your heart on how to sleep with someone else's husband.
I have a question for you. I believe you have a boyfriend?will you be happy to see other ladies hanging around your boyfriend?
You thoght is carlous and demonic.Be a bit responsible and develop self disciplne.FINALLY, develop the fear of GOD.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by hazh(m): 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2010
In love? Are sure this is not just mere infactuation?
Be careful and try to use your head in times like
this.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by hazh(m): 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2010
In love? Are sure this is not just mere infactuation?
Be careful and try to use your head in times like
this.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by married: 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2010
For a change. I am a married man in love with a coworker. we are both in our 50th I love my wife as we have gone through many things in life. She is not the person that gets emotionally involved. She has some health issues; but life with her is good. Since I was a kid, I felt that I was missing somebody. I married my wife while in college, and had no sexual engaments with any other person. It is still been like that.

On the other side, I have known my coworker for close to eight years. We have had good chemistry since we met. When I am with her, it is explosive. I have not engaged in sex with her, not because we are not mutually attracted; but by being together, sex seems not necessary.

I am in love with my wife and I let her know that. I have also indicated to my wife that I am deeply in love with this coworker. Many of you are ignorant in what love means. You place love on just a legal paper that does not reflect what is right or wrong. Life changes so will people. You are saying that I should kick my wife out of my life because I do not love her as much as my coworker. Should stop to care for my wife by getting a divorce, or should I just isolate myself as my coworker is the love not for a life time but for eternity. I have always been in love with those two women, not three, four or what your ignorance believe will be a string of women because I am in love with two women. Place that hand on the bible and complain to God the Love is a marriage contract not a feeling of the heart. Raise your hand and through that first rock, if you believe that you are the righteous one and above God's work.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by tpiah: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2010
awon alagbere don full nairaland.

may God have mercy on you cos[b] people [/b] sure wont.

small time now dem go begin accuse their churches of "persecuting them" and "not showing forgiveness when God has forgiven", blah blah blah and lots of other rubbish.

cursed be he who leads another into sin.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by annawhite(f): 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2010
put urself 4 d woman shoe , wen u r finally married would u want someone bleeping Ur hubby? ??
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by pomohs(m): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2010
you need to be careful 'cos the wife may not take it easy with you and always remeber that you are destroying someones happiness and that may mean yu should be ready for the ugly concequence that may come out this,so be very carefull
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Longlife01(m): 12:30am On Feb 22, 2011
Don'r do that, ! Is gonna cuz some problem with you and ya family, stay away from the married man!!!
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by MrsChima(f): 1:37am On Feb 22, 2011
Let me see what people are going to say about this MARRIED MAN CHEATING on his wife while they were condoning the PUBLIC ARSEWHOOPING of a married woman getting her arse tapped.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Dsense(m): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2011
:-x :-x :-x :-x undecided
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by haeb: 5:36am On Apr 22, 2011
Understand Your Situation
I am a married man with a good wife and and nice child but have fallen in love with a single woman because this lady is a very beautiful person inside and out. There is not a single day I do not think about this wonderful lady and I have not shed so much tears in my entire life because of her. My intention is not to pursue any romantic interest with this person because I love my family and I because I think I also love this lady quite deeply. I want everyone to be happy. I cannot bear seeing any of them suffer, especially because of me.
Recommendations
You should ask your married man the following questions and examine his response.
- Do you love your children?
- Did you love your wife when your married her? Do you still love her? Why?
- What do I give you that your wife cannot?
- What does you wife give you that I cannot?
- Why would you leave your wife and children and start a new life with me?
- Would you regret leaving your wife if I become fat and my voice is not as sweet as it is today?
- Would you leave your wife to be with me if we do not have any sex for the first 18 months in other new relationship?
- Would you be prepared to sacrifice 12 months pay just to be with me?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by citypage: 9:51am On Apr 23, 2011
Girl,look at your self and look at the future to see how stressful it will be if you start this,it might even be waste of time because the man may love his family and still want to have sex with you,then dump you.just keep off or even luck up like the we the guys say,
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Sleek05(f): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
Lol. Funny this babe stl gets advice. She was last seen in 2007, she probably would have forgotten dat she ever posted on this site sef but I learnt a lot from dis old thread. The principal one being...Do not be 2 quick 2 judge. I used 2 hate married men with extramarital affairs with all my heart. Well, I stl do but I learnt there is a better way 2deal with it than throwin tantrums. D main responsibility lies on d wife. Be nice 2ur husband, dress well, look good, treat him well, do those dinner dates once in a while, and most of all; COMMUNICATE. I pray God helps us all and I hope d op is married 2 a 'single' guy now.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by 9jagobetta: 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
let me help you this way: say this as an affirmation &/or prayer, every emotion of love mixed with emotion of romance, plus emotion of sex that i have for this man (you mention his name) is withdrawn and converted into agape love of God. i refused to be hypnotized & obsessed spiritually or physically by him. you may say In Jesus name or inch Allah depending on your faith. good luck.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by JonahEteliA: 12:57am On Mar 05, 2013
Keep it up
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by JonahEteliA: 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2013
Girl continue with d relationship, i believe with time when there iz no future with both of you then u will find another person. Time iz d best teacher.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by DonPafegs(m): 2:34am On Aug 29, 2013
vexxy: I'm sorry to say that this just leads to heart ache.

It's not right to mess with a man who belongs to someone. If the tables were turned you'd be devestated if another woman were sweet on your husband.

For the sake of his wife, for the sake of their children (if they have any), for the sake of your own self worth, for the sake of the vow they made before God, for the sake of their covenant, stop this relationship.

This is good advice for you. Adhere and you will be glad you did.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by CORNELMIKE: 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
Dear friends
my name is PROPHET UWAGBALE, I am a spell caster, I can cast a spell on your behalf regarding the following....
*A relationship
*Your financial situation
*future events, or
*whatever is important to you
*do you need help in getting back your scammed money?
*I can change the course of your destiny.
*Is it someone or something you desire to have?
* do you want wealth, or a soul mate?
send me your most important desire and i shall work with my powers in your Favour, Tell me your problem and i shall go about my work and you shall see the result.
Contact me and i shall cast a spell for you.
here is my direct email address: druwagbale@gmail.com

GIVE TO CAESAR WHAT BELONG TO CAESAR(MARK 12 vs 17)says the scipture
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by polosco(m): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
Buy 2014 VERIFIED GSM Database of Nigerian Voters: https://www.facebook.com/NigerianGSMdatabase, and send your messages to them at very cheap prices N0.95, also from our website at: http://www.authoritysms.com. Or inbox me, or call 08065294335/07055908113. Thanks.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Godwin85: 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2023
Hello please I need help, I am a lady I am a lady who is approaching 40 I am divorced due to domestic violence I have four children with my ex husband,,,and I wanted to give love a chance again, I just found out that my baby daddy is a married man with two children and we have been together for three years we were friends for a year before we started dating I know some of his friends and younger brother I asked question and I was told he is single and has no children before I dated him I guess I did not make my findings very well I have known this man for 4 years now the younger brother even handed a project for me, he has a wife and two children in his country I don't know what to do because my children love him I also hate him for Ling to me my heart his heavy , he said he did not tell me because he didn't know our relationship was going to go this far he didn't know he was going to fall in love with me that he is sorry and that he wants me to be second wife and that this first wife knows and she agreed, the funny thing is I have been with this man I have helped him have stood by him fought for him thinking I was the only woman in his life he once told me that he would take more than one wife as a Muslim man I said no I said no because I do not like polygamy it comes with a lot of things,I never knew he was trying to tell me that I will be the second wife
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Anny69: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2023
Godwin85:
Hello please I need help, I am a lady I am a lady who is approaching 40 I am divorced due to domestic violence I have four children with my ex husband,,,and I wanted to give love a chance again, I just found out that my baby daddy is a married man with two children and we have been together for three years we were friends for a year before we started dating I know some of his friends and younger brother I asked question and I was told he is single and has no children before I dated him I guess I did not make my findings very well I have known this man for 4 years now the younger brother even handed a project for me, he has a wife and two children in his country I don't know what to do because my children love him I also hate him for Ling to me my heart his heavy , he said he did not tell me because he didn't know our relationship was going to go this far he didn't know he was going to fall in love with me that he is sorry and that he wants me to be second wife and that this first wife knows and she agreed, the funny thing is I have been with this man I have helped him have stood by him fought for him thinking I was the only woman in his life he once told me that he would take more than one wife as a Muslim man I said no I said no because I do not like polygamy it comes with a lot of things,I never knew he was trying to tell me that I will be the second wife
You said no already. What do you need help for? For validation or for strangers to confuse you?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by deewhydoski(m): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2023
Godwin85:
Both of you have children, you own na even 4 you don't need to be angry
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by kenodrill: 4:59am On Nov 27, 2023
hotangel2:
Who said it's lust? WHo said she should find her man? She already has found him and this might not be lust. You can fall in love with anybody.

She sounds like she's in real love with the married man. I seriously wouldn't advice that you go out with him, because that'll just be a total disaster. Please get over him okay? ALthough i know it may be hard.. u still dont wanna be called "husband snatcher" by the
woman and "father snatcher" by the kids.

This one done date people husband tire!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.