Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,371 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:45 AM

I Am In Love With A Married Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Married Man (42938 Views)

I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / Can You Love A Married Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by adeboo(f): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2007
Girl take heart i feel your pain.

Na wa o - its very easy to fall in love with someone thats married, cause they treat you good and they just give you all you need, they say the nicest things.
My goodness girl, you really need to think hard cause its not permanent and another bad aspect is that they stop you from looking for a single man that you can really be with.

Girl you really need to sacrifice sha - its good now but trust me you will always loose.
Think hard if you are looking for someone that u wanna settle with - you seem to loose an ounce of integrity if single men that are interested in you find out that you have been with a married man.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by dezobo(m): 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2007
hello, it's a very big pity that u are in love with a married man. do u want to be a second or third wife to a man instead of being the first to a guy? think about it. please try and quit the relationship okay and something better is coming your way.
i can also be the guy of ur dreams. u can call me on 08034348342.
my name is washington.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Adetife: 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2007
Stupidity has no bounds lipsrsealed
What are you expecting us to say? You've managed to fall in love with someone that is already married and now you're posting it up on this forum!
Yeah go ahead and bed him, break-up his happy home and ensure he gets a divorce and marries you straight after, if he has kids don't mind those little bastards! angry
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by sisimose(f): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2007
why are you blowing a gasket over a 2005 issue? grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Adetife: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2007
Cos i feel very passionately about it  sad tongue
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by sdavis768: 3:38pm On May 23, 2007
yes, i need help also!!!  i am in love with a married man.  my situation is a little different.  this is an ex boyfriend from
17 years ago.  i loved him all these years. (we were soooo young i was 21 he was 25) we broke up and he ended up getting another girl preg. married her and adopted her daughter.  but we still saw each other for a few years after.  then finally i moved on, now 17 years later we ran into each other and BOOM it was instant.  all the feelings came back and we have been seeing each other, i am also married to a wonderful man, i have a stepchild, i know the other guy is totally not happy with his marriage, but he will never leave her, and i will never leave my husband.  what am i doing? how do u get over it?  how do u fight these feelings?  its sooo hard, and i know, yes i know its soooooooooo wrong.
help me someon please.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by anon101(f): 3:43pm On May 23, 2007
pray about it nothing is impossibe i undertstand ur case
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by laudate: 9:41pm On May 29, 2007
sdavis768:

yes, i need help also!!! i am in love with a married man. my situation is a little different. this is an ex boyfriend from
17 years ago. i loved him all these years. (we were soooo young i was 21 he was 25) we broke up and he ended up getting another girl preg. married her and adopted her daughter. but we still saw each other for a few years after. then finally i moved on, now 17 years later we ran into each other and BOOM it was instant. all the feelings came back and we have been seeing each other, i am also married to a wonderful man, i have a stepchild, i know the other guy is totally not happy with his marriage, but he will never leave her, and i will never leave my husband. what am i doing? how do u get over it? how do u fight these feelings? its sooo hard, and i know, yes i know its soooooooooo wrong.
help me someon please.

Kai! Why are some women so dumb?? What did he forget in your body that he is now coming back to take? angry Were you not single 17 years ago, when he played fast & loose with some other chic and got her pregnant? Why didn't he marry you before he met her, if he loved you so much at that time? Why don't you ask God to deliver you from this temptation, instead of entertaining silly thoughts of how much you like him? I weak o! undecided
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by chumakk: 8:09pm On May 30, 2007
it is satanic to date another person's partner
remember wht goes around comes around
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by ryder4lyfe: 3:33pm On May 31, 2007
One can actually love a married man wether he told u or not and this can be due to various reason although it is not usually advisable to get involve in this kind of relationship. The man might be nice to u maybe cuz he's having problems at home or maybe he married the wrong woman(this happens a lot). Or simply put he might just be a player.
My advice is to pray hard to God to intervene cuz when a guy truly loves u or is kind resisting such a guy might be a bit difficult.
Please do not get close to his family cuz if his wife ever found out u will be in for a surprise.
There a lot of married men/women out there that do not love their spouses it is just that we like deception
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Danyiel(f): 5:30pm On May 31, 2007
I was dating a Nigerian man for 6 months before I found out he had a wife and three kids waiting for him in Nigeria. He lie until he couldn't lie anymore. then he told me that he could have two wifes. He lead to to believe this was OK. I had keys to his house, I basically lived with him. I would be right next to him when his wife called. he would pray for me to get pregnant. We did everything together. When it was time for him to go home to visit after 3 years I helped him prepare. Everything he bought his wife he bought me. He is a very good provider for the both of us. I did everything for this man. He would say that we both were part of him he would beg me not to leave him. While he was in Nigeria he called me 2 times a week. Now he's back in the US we have broke up. He refuse to give me my things from his house. he still give me money. He say that he will always help me if I need something. What caused the break up is his prayers was answered and I got pregnant. I had a miscarriage. And everything changed plus with him being at home for two months. He realize the importance of family. he is married to a strong Nigerian women and he forgot all if those things. It's best for you to go your own way. You will be hurt! Nigerian men do not leave their families. No matter what! save your self some tears. I do believe that you won't be blessed with your own husband if you're sleeping with someone Else's husband. I speaking from nothing but experience. I wish you the best!
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by spoilt(f): 9:27pm On May 31, 2007
Danyiel:

I was dating a Nigerian man for 6 months before I found out he had a wife and three kids waiting for him in Nigeria. He lie until he couldn't lie anymore. then he told me that he could have two wifes. He lead to to believe this was OK. I had keys to his house, I basically lived with him. I would be right next to him when his wife called. he would pray for me to get pregnant. We did everything together. When it was time for him to go home to visit after 3 years I helped him prepare. Everything he bought his wife he bought me. He is a very good provider for the both of us. I did everything for this man. He would say that we both were part of him he would beg me not to leave him. While he was in Nigeria he called me 2 times a week. Now he's back in the US we have broke up. He refuse to give me my things from his house. he still give me money. He say that he will always help me if I need something. What caused the break up is his prayers was answered and I got pregnant. I had a miscarriage. And everything changed plus with him being at home for two months. He realize the importance of family. he is married to a strong Nigerian women and he forgot all if those things. It's best for you to go your own way. You will be hurt! Nigerian men do not leave their families. No matter what! save your self some tears. I do believe that you won't be blessed with your own husband if you're sleeping with someone Else's husband. I speaking from nothing but experience. I wish you the best!

dont know your details but seems like he used you to make seperation from wifey easier. they do that all the time.
a man doesnt care. its up to the woman to be smart and protect yourself (and children if any).
learn from it. you should have walked the moment you found out. undecided
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by UPRISING: 1:23am On Jun 05, 2007
THE BEST THING U SHOULD DO IS
GET PREGNATE FOR HIM AND GIVE
HIM ABOUT FIVE KIDS AND START
LOOKING FOR UR OWN HUSBAND,
tongue shocked sad
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Richaado: 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2007
Join Legwork.com.ng for free dating service. Look for that special guy and girl on Legwork.com.ng. You can send mail, chat and send web2sms on Legwork.com.ng. Find you soul mate Now.
Click on this link: legwork.com.ng
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by moondust(m): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2007
good!
just prepared your head well because a married woman will have it split open with her pestle
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by sssflora: 10:35am On Jun 19, 2007
Mere been casual friend does not make u 2 hav feelin 4him d story is dat u hav d impresion of datin him so dont tel me u vow not to date married men do u know what vow means i hope u do
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by sssflora: 10:44am On Jun 19, 2007
no be say u go wound u dont already wound both of u,u no dey shame after 17yr u dey hav feelin what stupid feelin a u talkin about
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by ademudus: 11:46am On Jun 19, 2007
sdavis768

hmmm, this is kind of pathetic. why on earth would you ever think of cheating on your husband? this guy you claim to be in love with, had his chance with you 17 years ago buy you guys blew it. dont you think if things were meant to be between you two, you guys would have been together?

Like you said, you cant leave your husband and he cant leave his wife. so what are you guys doing together?

How would you feel if your husband was caught having an affair with his old flame? what you feel for him is not love but lust,
please my sister have a repentant heart and do away with this sin of adultery.

nothing good comes out of sin but death remember what the bible teaches us the wages of sin us death.
a word is enough for the wise.
besides a prayerful and virtuous wife will never yield into such temptations
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by kboy2z(m): 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2007
I'm sorry to say that this just leads to heart ache.

It's not right to mess with a man who belongs to someone. If the tables were turned you'd be devestated if another woman were sweet on your husband.

For the sake of his wife, for the sake of their children (if they have any), for the sake of your own self worth, for the sake of the vow they made before God, for the sake of their covenant, stop this relationship.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by cuju: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2007
You are in love with him or his wallet? You are confused!!!! = you are even thinking of dating him. Go ahead. He will spend sooo much on you that you will be the envy of all around you. But get ready to experience the pain and agony his wife will go through, x10, when you get married. Aristo chick tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by jaymie8074: 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2007
I no how u feel im in love with a married man to but he is in love with me its not sexual all for money as i live in manchester and he lives in london but he wants to leave his wife
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by maemae: 5:27am On Jun 20, 2007
I feel so stupid I am in love with a married man also. We messed around for about 7 years. He got married in 2004 and I did not not talk to him afterwards. My father died 3 weeks later and I was vunarable and he was there when he found out what happen to may father. So I started sleeping with him. I stopped sleeping with him 4 months later but I would still let him call. That lasted about 7 months then I stopped the calling.I have not seen him in 2 and a half years. The thing is he still calls for my birthdays, he called me at like 6 in the morning when his grandmother died and I am thinking why aren't you with you wife or calling her about your grandmother. I can't talk to my friends about it because I have to act like I am so over him. But I need advice. What should I do? I have to admit I do still miss him sometimes.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2007
thank god u realize it baby, but u need therapy.it really works
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 27, 2007
Welcome to the club baby. Self control is the key!
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by lanche: 12:49am On Jun 27, 2007
In 1 sentence,i think ur jst a cheap bitch n a homebreaker!by d natural laws of exsistence,smone else's gonna pay u back in ur own coin!
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 27, 2007
lanche:

In 1 sentence,i think your jst a cheap bitch n a homebreaker!by d natural laws of exsistence,smone else's going to pay u back in your own coin!

Woman don steal your husband before? Why this bitterness? If she brought the topic to the forum it's because she has realized what she is doing is bad. Why do you people like judging and cursing like this? Chill out!
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by lbkstar01: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2007
is the man a divourceeor not? because the truth is that no one would not want any body to come and distroy her family talking about the real wife. my advise is that try to find your real lover who is still single not married. so that you can have a rest of mind.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by nossycheek(f): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2007
Hold on to your dream, there is no harm being a second wife but be prepared to welcome other wives as his right hand possesses in future.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Pastormat(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2007
Sexylady, well its a pity that you fall victim of one of this evil maradonas that goes about breaking the heart of young innocent girls like you. Now for you not to be enemies of his WIFE AND CHILDREN for life, pls.pls and pls for your own sake do away with whatever feeling you may think you have for him. I know it may not be easy, but do follow the following advice of mine:

1. Know for sure that he cannever be yours, so strengthen your mind to forget him.
2. Recognise the fact that you are still very single, pretty, and priceless, so you are still available for that special man waiting for you.
3. know for sure that he is a heart breaker who is willing to break your tender heart, after using and dumping you. So try see him as a robber who is about to steal your precious virtues, and love and give you nothing in return.

I wish you luck in the decision you decide to take.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by toplass(f): 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2007
@Sexylady1 advice or no advice, it does not change what u are. a golddigging pig out to destroy other peoples home. A married man can only use u 4 what u are, a sex slave but be rest assured that you are bound to suffer. your battle is not with man i.e( his wife or children ) but the Almighty GOD JEHOVAH, who said in his own words" what GOD has joined together, let no man put assunder. for the fact that you found out that he is married and instead of walking away you come in to this chart rm to seek advice, you are one evil person that will surfer the consequences of your action.you will get married but that will be the begining of trauma. will you be plsd if the same is done to you?the wifes prayer will not be a waste. who are you to challenge GOD. hell awaits people like you
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by toplass(f): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2007
it baffles me how people like you use the excuse that he doesn't love his wife. haven't you realised that ,that is a married mans biggest excuse for you to provide him with sex,until he gets fed up and turns to the next available loose bitch. get real girls, be wise. he will always love his wife which made him marry her in the first place and will never leave her 4 a slut like u
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by sdavis768: 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2007
i am in love with a married mad, he is in love with me also, you cannot control you feelings.
there is no reason to be rude and write nasty stuff on here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. / Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself / Wedding Guest Slammed For "Dancing Too Much"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.