Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie (24168 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion / Kunle Afolayan Shares Photo Of His Family / Photos: Adelove Shows Off Exotic Sporties – 2013 Lamborghini & 2015 Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by Sammyjay4411(m): 10:53am On May 04, 2015
rheether:
AND I ALSO HATE THE YORUBA PEOPLE.
ONE NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE POSSIBLE.
lol as if they even knows about your existence,keep hating while your mates are planning to be successful. See as she black self like kiwi polish.

11 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by mikeczay: 10:53am On May 04, 2015
rheether:
AND I ALSO HATE THE YORUBA PEOPLE. ONE NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE POSSIBLE.
bald fool. go and die

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by zekki: 10:53am On May 04, 2015
rheether:
i hate kunle.
I hate u.

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by VladimirLenin: 10:54am On May 04, 2015
Fash0622:
Imagine!
I wonder why some si-lly chest beaters will always claim they started movie production in Nigeria . They will even tell you that LIVING IN BONDAGE was the first ever movie produced in Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by datola: 10:54am On May 04, 2015
If you marry taxi driver I don't care, if you marry taxi driver I don't care!

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by ClassyAdewumi(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2015
Who is kunle? Is he falila's boo?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by Sammyprinceson(f): 10:54am On May 04, 2015
Who is Kunle?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by unitysheart(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2015
No mind the hater.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by Freelancer00(m): 10:55am On May 04, 2015
rheether:
i hate kunle.
He doesn't Really care

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by ribbit: 10:55am On May 04, 2015
chidyhels:

Tribal bigoT
You couldn't wait for he/she to explain why the hate
You don run go ehm profile come conclude with your ancestors.
mumu... It takes a bigot to notice one

3 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by Anaskie(m): 10:55am On May 04, 2015
Watch as this thread degenerates to a tribal bashing.

Nairalanders, i hail thee

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by rheether(f): 10:55am On May 04, 2015
ARE NIGERIANS STUPID? kunle could be the poor beggar on the street.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by Holyfield1(m): 10:56am On May 04, 2015
rheether:
i hate kunle.
He snatch ur girlfriend......He doesn't even know u exist so if u lyk like him if u lyk hate him na ur palaver be that o!....I know people lyk U retards!

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by roughneck: 10:56am On May 04, 2015
I guess the third picture is Adelove. Has anyone seen Gabriel Afolayan's new video "Awelewa", that guy is his father's carbn copy
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by Misogynist2014(m): 10:56am On May 04, 2015
Cool
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by rotwailler(m): 10:56am On May 04, 2015
rheether:
i hate kunle.

:who u help? shocked
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by rheether(f): 10:57am On May 04, 2015
keep calm, the lagoon is not yet ready.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by Freelancer00(m): 10:57am On May 04, 2015
rheether:
ARE NIGERIANS STUPID? kunle could be the poor beggar on the street.
Story that touches bruh
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by ribbit: 10:58am On May 04, 2015
rheether:
AND I ALSO HATE THE YORUBA PEOPLE.
ONE NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE POSSIBLE.
See your ugly face like badly prepared amala cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by rheether(f): 10:58am On May 04, 2015
abi oooo.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by DanWrites(m): 10:59am On May 04, 2015
silverdam:
Kunle Afolayan doesn't even know you exist...

We know your type!!! Your location is Enugu, so what do we expect?
What has his location got to do with anything?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by kent79: 11:00am On May 04, 2015
Nice
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by Codyt(m): 11:01am On May 04, 2015
teamb:
nice one kunle
Hmmmmm early morning backside..... Oluwa!!
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by twentyk(m): 11:01am On May 04, 2015
is something wrong with us i mean all of us....why the hate,almost every thread stinks of tribal bull crap....and we sitting in our room condemning south Africa but we are the biggest hypocrite...we better find solution to our problem before this thing take a funny twist.....if this country spoil Na all of us go HEAR am......

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by silverdam(m): 11:01am On May 04, 2015
DanWrites:

What has his location got to do with anything?
Do the calculation please...
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by rheether(f): 11:02am On May 04, 2015
oya send me Pm again. Nah your way. stalk fool
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by elopee3000(m): 11:02am On May 04, 2015
Yoruba people started film production in nigeria but they lack the skill to take it to the next level not untill igbo people came into the picture with living in bondge an igbo film which later gave birth to nollywood,today evey tribe in nigeria is included is no more tribal thing,but I heard yoruba people want to ve their ibadanwood just like awusa people ve their own jigawawood : undecided
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by SamConquer(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2015
rheether:
i hate kunle.
Attention seeker. @Kunle afolayan,dude you are the king of "the birth of Classic nollywood movies".you movies made me to start watching nollywood movies after a break from watching "eyesore" nollywood flukes.kudos bro.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by rheether(f): 11:04am On May 04, 2015
now i see why fools fail in class.
who do i hate? kunle.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by 4stylz: 11:04am On May 04, 2015
silverdam:
Kunle Afolayan doesn't even know you exist...

We know your type!!! Your location is Enugu, so what do we expect?

Why do you always relate Yoruba to igbo, what's the connection? Wetin una see for life self? any small thing igbo&Yoruba.. if someone doesn't like Kunle, why mention Igbo? I am not igbo or Yoruba; this atitude you people are putting up here is just childish especially the Yoruba folks. Cant u just see yourself as humans? Since you don't agree on one Nigeria terms

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by rheether(f): 11:05am On May 04, 2015
have you had breakfast? no
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by rotwailler(m): 11:07am On May 04, 2015
Freelancer00:
Story that touches bruh

watin concern kunle d beggar and this topic? if u are jobless go play temple run.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos / Zubby Michael Involved In Ghastly Car Accident / Stephanie Coker Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.