Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie (24168 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion / Kunle Afolayan Shares Photo Of His Family / Photos: Adelove Shows Off Exotic Sporties – 2013 Lamborghini & 2015 Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by Nobody: 11:08am On May 04, 2015
roughneck:
I guess the third picture is Adelove. Has anyone seen Gabriel Afolayan's new video "Awelewa", that guy is his father's carbn copy

Now that is my guy, cool and non pretensions dude. Not that his puff puff over rated brother who thinks he is all that.
You can quote me and spew your rubbish
I just don't care.
Even his before his tribal bigotry , I have always disliked him unlike his brother who captured my heart and kept it since his days at super story.
It was after his stupid outburst I realized why I never liked him, guess it has always been there but I couldn't pinpoint it then.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by DanWrites(m): 11:08am On May 04, 2015
silverdam:
Do the calculation please...
I get your insinuation but it's not necessary. People are free to like or dislike anybody they want to. Not like Kunle himself likes every creature on the planet.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by 4stylz: 11:08am On May 04, 2015
Fash0622:
Imagine!
I wonder why some si-lly chest beaters will always claim they started movie production in Nigeria . They will even tell you that LIVING IN BONDAGE was the first ever movie produced in Nigeria.

Accept what you can't change bro; igbos really started the nollywood business; does it matter? Are they not Nigerians; why do you have a problem with everything?

Music is dominated by Yorubas; nobody can take that away; while Movies are i gbos which makes us all nigerians; I wonder sha..... wetin una see

I nor be igbo or Yoruba but I will never side tribalism
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by ilo04(m): 11:12am On May 04, 2015
I miss that old days very much,
kunle resemble his father too much
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by ayGodsdelight(m): 11:14am On May 04, 2015
rheether:
AND I ALSO HATE THE YORUBA PEOPLE.
ONE NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE POSSIBLE.
who cares angry
rheether:
who cares
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by newbies56: 11:14am On May 04, 2015
Na wa for we Nigerians O, ONE nigeria my ass
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by ilo04(m): 11:17am On May 04, 2015
rheether:
AND I ALSO HATE THE YORUBA PEOPLE. ONE NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE POSSIBLE.
see as u black like charcoal

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by silverdam(m): 11:17am On May 04, 2015
DanWrites:

I get your insinuation but it's not necessary. People are free to like or dislike anybody they want to. Not like Kunle himself likes every creature on the planet.
Using the word "dislike" would have been better but "hate" is too expensive.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by ilo04(m): 11:20am On May 04, 2015
I sho pepper " I will show u pepper"
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by DanWrites(m): 11:21am On May 04, 2015
silverdam:
Using the word "dislike" would have been better but "hate" is too expensive.
Yea...yea, you are kind of right in that.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by espn(m): 11:22am On May 04, 2015
rheether:
we hate u more..who needs..

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by espn(m): 11:24am On May 04, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
Who is kunle? Is he falila's boo?
Ojukwu's mentor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by rheether(f): 11:27am On May 04, 2015
How dark is your mum?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by Tunjman(m): 11:45am On May 04, 2015
rheether:

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by flairlady(f): 11:48am On May 04, 2015
What is wrong with nairaland na,a different thread keeps on opening when i click on any thread,or is it my phone?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by bishop4APC: 11:48am On May 04, 2015
rheether:
How dark is your mum?

You are newbie on nairaland, you still have a lot to learn eg how to quote and more sense to your brain.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by Nobody: 11:49am On May 04, 2015
rheether:
igbos are funny.. "we hate yorubas", "we hate one nigeria"...blah blah blah... and yet they keep coming in their thousands to the south west, especially lagos and ogun state.

pls nodody gives a fccck about you leeches just get the fcck off already..
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by indeed123: 11:50am On May 04, 2015
Fash0622:
Imagine!
I wonder why some si-lly chest beaters will always claim they started movie production in Nigeria . They will even tell you that LIVING IN BONDAGE was the first ever movie produced in Nigeria.

The reason be say when great movies and television shows was been produced. Those people where still busy picking up their pieces from the quagmire their crossed dressed, runaway general got them into.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by bishop4APC: 11:51am On May 04, 2015
booqee:
igbos are funny.. "we hate yorubas", "we hate one nigeria"...blah blah blah... and yet they keep coming in their thousands to the south west, especially lagos and ogun state.

pls nodody gives a fccck about you leeches just get the fcck off already..

You no get profile pishure As i see your beautiful username na so i rush enter your profile to feed my eyes but the place dey empty. Abeg upload one for me.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by rheether(f): 11:54am On May 04, 2015
Are ýou this stupid? I never said ''We''its a personal thing and I have my reasons.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by rheether(f): 11:56am On May 04, 2015
Old enough to get your attention.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by kilode100(f): 12:04pm On May 04, 2015
jackdaniels:
Kunle is a great producer

is he now

23 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by kilode100(f): 12:06pm On May 04, 2015
jimi4us:
kunle is a quack director , the person who does all his movies is his 2nd. besides his movies are too boring for me to buy for N100 then to talk of watching it in a cinema. the day I will buy his movie will be the day I slit my throat. I rather watch 30days in Atlanta than watching his over rated nonsense. let him do a movie like sometime in April or hotel Rwanda or even half a yellow sun. slowpoke

Your head dey there jor.

23 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by ayokellany: 12:10pm On May 04, 2015
rheether:
may your soul be dammed till eternity for the hatred you confessed

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by isan(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2015
Kunle the best director ever liveth
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 04, 2015
bishop4APC:

You no get profile pishure As i see your beautiful username na so i rush enter your profile to feed my eyes but the place dey empty. Abeg upload one for me.
ah not safe tongue
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by godoluwa(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2015
rheether:
how old are u? am a yoruba & I LOVE IGBO. U r 4rm Enugu but u sounds as if u r 4rm animal planet
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by isan(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2015
Igbo mumu sha Dey hate us and they keep trooping to south west

Very soon dat sad east go turn desert , since all of dem go don run come south west cheesy
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 04, 2015
jimi4us:
kunle is a quack director , the person who does all his movies is his 2nd. besides his movies are too boring for me to buy for N100 then to talk of watching it in a cinema. the day I will buy his movie will be the day I slit my throat. I rather watch 30days in Atlanta than watching his over rated nonsense. let him do a movie like sometime in April or hotel Rwanda or even half a yellow sun. slowpoke
Quack director winning several awards with October 1 and so many others. Your sheer hatred can not stop him. He is already far above haters like you.

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by omo17(m): 12:36pm On May 04, 2015
rheether:
Are ýou this stupid? I never said ''We''its a personal thing and I have my reasons.
Make una free dis tin abeg, na attention she dey find. Can't u c hw she ugly ni she b like a neglected witch.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 04, 2015
rheether:
u are still complaining when Ur worworness is at its peak. SMH
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of Adelove's Taxi Driver 11 Movie by Holatunde007(m): 12:39pm On May 04, 2015
rheether:

What an Uncommon Fool u are
I wonder who will end up marrying dis bitch, that will go as far as hating her husband for been successful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos / Zubby Michael Involved In Ghastly Car Accident / Stephanie Coker Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.