Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,767 members, 7,924,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 01:54 PM

Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here (40221 Views)

Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) / Where To Learn Make Up Artistry / When Your Make Up Artist Has A Phd In Make Up Artistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by waistbead: 10:54am On May 14, 2015
Nice job u doing here ma'am...pls madam I use 507 for Marykay foundation.d Smashbox foundation am using presently is dark D1 and is not my right shade.though I bought it cos of d SPF 15.…

Pls ma'am, I want to get Classic foundation.which shade should I get pls?

Have a pleasant day.....
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by MaraCruiz(f): 9:17pm On May 14, 2015
It is advisable to always test your foundation before buying. I can only guess and it might not be your true shade.
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by sugarcoatted(f): 9:36am On May 15, 2015
iv rili learnt a lot from this thread. Please which concealer is beta, the stick ones or d liquid ones? How gud r zaron products?
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by chiomzy25(f): 10:33am On May 15, 2015
MaraCruiz:
Double Gele
Thanks ma. But pls how was this double gele done. Thanks once again
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:01pm On May 15, 2015
what prevents sweat from taking over your make up pls
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by MaraCruiz(f): 6:15pm On May 15, 2015
@ Sugar coated, Zaron products are good. I am one of their distributors. I sell both wholesale and retail. For concealer. The next lesson will be beneficial to you.

@ Chiomzy, I can't explain how to tie double gele here. Video would have helped more but I don't have video tutorials on gele tying yet. You can come to our studio to learn how tie, both single and double gele.

@Inyinya, first use face primer preferably oil mattifying face primer before applying your foundation. Then use products that are water based(oil free).
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by MaraCruiz(f): 6:44pm On May 15, 2015
Concealer application.

There are different types of concealer but the 3 most common are stick, liquid and cream concealer.

Liquid foundation: It works well for oily skin. Easy to blend and doesn't cake. Helps to cover up blemishes.

Cream Concealer: It works for dry and normal skin. It provides medium to full coverage and comes packaged in a small pot, palette, or compact. Cream concealer works well under the eyes and is one of the best concealer options for covering severe discolorations.

Stick Concealer: It works well for dry skin and sensitive skin. This type of concealer can be dotted on or swiped on and then blended. It helps cover acne and can be used under the eye area, the corner of nose and corner of lips.

Concealer application tool: Fingers or small concealer brush.

Concealer is applied after using the face primer . It is applied under the eye area, the corner of the lips, corner of the nose, to cover acne, blemishes, dark spots and discoloration.

It should be properly blended. Foundation is applied after concealer application.

1 Like

Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by mira4u: 7:20pm On May 15, 2015
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by mamziii(f): 10:58am On May 16, 2015
Which foundation is best for dry liiquid or dry
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by MaraCruiz(f): 4:24pm On May 16, 2015
Don't understand your question. Please rephrase.
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by mamziii(f): 6:41pm On May 16, 2015
I mean d type of foundation suitable 4som1 wit dry skin
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by hurpeyeahme(f): 7:59pm On May 17, 2015
@Maracruiz God bless u. keep up the good works you doing here.

Concerning d concealer application I use to knw of applying it after foundation to cover up d blemishes foundation couldn't. (Ve argued this with my friends)Could u pls shield more light as to why applying before foundation .

Like how much can I get contour kit? Thanks
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by may3(f): 3:08pm On May 18, 2015
My kid sis am my model......rate my work ma'am and criticize too,it makes me wanna learn more....
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by MaraCruiz(f): 7:35am On May 20, 2015
@ Mamzii,Mary Kay foundation should work for you. But before your foundation application, make sure you moisturize your face with a good face moisturizer.

@ Hurpe, you conceal first before foundation application. Cover up the spots, eye bag, and blemishes before using foundation to seal. If you apply foundation first then start concealing, it won't look neat and flawless.

Zaron contour kit is between 2,800 and 3,000 depending on where you buy.
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by MaraCruiz(f): 7:46am On May 20, 2015
@May, Good job but you need to work more on the brows.

The foundation is her skin tone but it's light. Would work for an everyday make up though.

You didn't line her lips before applying lipstick or did you?

The gele is not so fantastic. The steps are not neat and well aligned. The fans are both inside and not showing. The fans and steps brings out the beauty of gele.

So you need to work more on the gele.
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:44am On May 20, 2015
MaraCruiz:

The foundation is her skin tone but it's light. Would work for an everyday make up though.

The gele is not so fantastic. The steps are not neat and well aligned. The fans are both inside and not showing. The fans and steps brings out the beauty of gele.

you are trying
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by MaraCruiz(f): 11:12am On May 20, 2015
Thanks dear
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:52am On May 20, 2015
Am in...
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 20, 2015
Nice one.
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by MaraCruiz(f): 12:36pm On May 20, 2015
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by may3(f): 2:38pm On May 20, 2015
MaraCruiz:

....tanx so much ma'am,i appreciate n will keep trying everyday
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by GBAGAAUN(m): 2:44pm On May 20, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by OlamideGirl(f): 9:53am On May 21, 2015
I love dse.....thnx maracruiz
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by hurpeyeahme(f): 1:46pm On May 21, 2015
Thnks maracriuz points noted. God bless d works of ur hands.
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by fragrant(f): 8:07pm On May 21, 2015
Nice, kip up d gud wrk.
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by royalnike(f): 5:39pm On May 30, 2015
living dz thread..tenkx for d tutorial
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by Emaql8a: 1:37pm On May 31, 2015
MaraCruiz:

Mara Cruiz Academy opens registration for her online course, "Make Up like a Pro"

This course affords you the luxury of mastering the art and business of make up and Gele from the comfort of your home with your mobile device. Distance is no more a barrier!

Packed with easy to follow step by step video tutorials.

Certificate will be sent at the successful completion of the course.

Starts June 1,2015

Venue: BBM and Whatsapp

Duration: One month

Fee: N5000

To register, pay into Fidelity bank, 5600106652, Mara Cruiz Creations.

For more details:
Pin:2BB36F3C
Whatsapp 08075272540
Call 07030894940

Share to your networks. Be empowered!
Thanks so much mara cruiz,u are a gem
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by Immaangel(f): 3:38am On Jun 01, 2015
MaraCruiz:
To have that perfect eyebrow or like one of my students like calling it, "archy eyebrow" you need the following tools and products.

Razor or tweezer, brow pencil, eye brow filler, mascara wand(spoolie), angle brush, shadow brush, concealer, and Q-tip(cotton bud).
Pls can u upload pix of these so that i'll know how what I want to buy looks like. And pls include that of d 3 different concealers
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by royalnike(f): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2015
am in
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by MaraCruiz(f): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sorry beauties,

I have been very busy. We are currently working on a new organic skin care line.

Like I always say, the most sensitive part of our body is our skin. Why don't we treat it the right way? We feed natural good food yet we feed our skin chemicals?

Our skin needs the gentlest care. Different skin types- dry, oily, sensitive, combination, normal, reacts to skin products in different ways.

Research has shown that the most effective and healthy way to take care of our skin with long time benefit is by using natural products.

Our organic skin products are specially formulated with pure natural ingredients with a unique blend of the finest organic essential oils to give your skin the natural freshness, softness, moisture and glow it deserves.

We also have ones specially formulated to cure different skin conditions like stretch mark, acne, eczema, rashes, sun burn, etc.

We will be launching hopefully before the month runs out. Will bring you more details.

Will post more make up tutorials soon.

Stay beautiful!
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by MaraCruiz(f): 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mascara wand

Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by MaraCruiz(f): 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
Angle brush

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model / Young Lady Rocks Bizarre Hairstyles (Photos) / African Contestants For The 2016 Miss World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.