Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,003 members, 7,919,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:23 AM

To The Atheist In The House. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To The Atheist In The House. (6380 Views)

Locked Up For Being An Atheist In Nigeria. . . / How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps / Will You Vote For An Atheist In An Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Atheist In The House. by lfleak: 9:40am On May 03, 2017
Hati13:

You are right.

They will start to believe point by point as science advanced, until there is no valid Bible point and all of them are assimilated to science once and for all.
... and that will make you sleep well at night.. grin
have you watched my vid? or checked about the mystic of 19
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 10:31am On May 03, 2017
lfleak:
... and that will make you sleep well at night.. grin
have you watched my vid? or checked about the mystic of 19
No, will never!
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by lfleak: 10:44am On May 03, 2017
Hati13:

No, will never!
yea.. You Dont want to have sleepless night..because if you watch it.. You will have a rethink!
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 10:49am On May 03, 2017
lfleak:
yea.. You Dont want to have sleepless night..because if you watch it.. You will have a rethink!

What video?
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 10:55am On May 03, 2017
lfleak:
If it's logical like you are saying, then, it's a stolen idea from scholars. It was man who wrote the Quran. The writers are classified into 2. The first and the largest, fantasy writers. The second and the smallest, logical scholar writers.

Religion is nothing but fantasy, while science is nothing but evidence.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by lfleak: 11:10am On May 03, 2017
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by lfleak: 11:10am On May 03, 2017
Hati13:

If it's logical like you are saying, then, it's a stolen idea from scholars. It was man who wrote the Quran. The writers are classified into 2. The first and the largest, fantasy writers. The second and the smallest, logical scholar writers.

Religion is nothing but fantasy, while science is nothing but evidence.
the video is nothing related to logic bro! watch!
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 03, 2017
lfleak:
go through this thread... https://www.nairaland.com/3677741/mathematical-miracles-holy-quran-must

Interesting, but it still means nothing for the trained mind. Not when the Quran is filled with verses straight from hell that am sure you know. Just like the bible, its cousin booklet from their nemesis in the wild deserts of Arabia and the middle east.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by lfleak: 12:32pm On May 03, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Interesting, but it still means nothing for the trained mind. Not when the Quran is filled with verses straight from hell that am sure you know. Just like the bible, its cousin booklet from their nemesis in the wild deserts of Arabia and the middle east.
First you acknowledge by saying interesting, but the media islam you are limited to and your already finalized mind won't let you see beyond that... O you mean verses straight from hell, which of them ?? don't repeat the ones others have brought and I broke down before..
Just like the bible?? Bruhahah!! grin grin

Bro just accept the truth, am sure you did watch the video and read the ones below... you can't tell me they are coincidence or advanced probability as they are hundreds of hundreds of that prototype been found everyday as the Quran is a book of yesterday, a book of today and a book of tomorrow...

Also, Miracles of 19(19 IS A NUMBER MENTIONED BY ALLAH IN THE QURAN AS A UNIQUE NUMBER WHICH WILL BE USED AS A TEST FOR THE UNBELIEVERS LIKE YOU) You can look it up and know more about it... check this website for some of them http://www.19miracle.org

Science is cool, but who is science..? nobody specifically is science, dont wait for some caucasians abroad to do some research before you accept the truth, do them yourself!

Rethink! grin
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 03, 2017
lfleak:
First you acknowledge by saying interesting, but the media islam you are limited to and your already finalized mind won't let you see beyond that... O you mean verses straight from hell, which of them ?? don't repeat the ones others have brought and I broke down before..
Just like the bible?? Bruhahah!! grin grin

Bro just accept the truth, am sure you did watch the video and read the ones below... you can't tell me they are coincidence or advanced probability as they are hundreds of hundreds of that prototype been found everyday as the Quran is a book of yesterday, a book of today and a book of tomorrow...

Also, Miracles of 19(19 IS A NUMBER MENTIONED BY ALLAH IN THE QURAN AS A UNIQUE NUMBER WHICH WILL BE USED AS A TEST FOR THE UNBELIEVERS LIKE YOU) You can look it up and know more about it... check this website for some of them http://www.19miracle.org

Science is cool, but who is science..? nobody specifically is science, dont wait for some caucasians abroad to do some research before you accept the truth, do them yourself!

Rethink! grin

Dude, fvck Islam and Mohammed can swallow my D!ck. I don't give a shyt about you and your shiitty religion. I cannot bother with nonsense you shared because it is just as foolish as the video. I said it is interesting only to show some concern to you but too bad, I was dealing with a jihadist. Just back off and go to an Islam or Jihadi forum. You can behead each other there as you worship Stupid Allah. Get this very well inside your thick skull, ALLAH is a piece of shyt
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by lfleak: 12:46pm On May 03, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Dude, fvck Islam and Mohammed can swallow my D!ck. I don't give a shyt about you and your shiitty religion. I cannot bother with nonsense you shared because it is as foolish as the video. That I said it is interesting was only to show some concern to you but too bad, I was dealing with a jihadist. Just back off and go to an Islam or Jihadi forum. You can behead each other there as you worship Stupid Allah
Ooo expected! grin
When the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable...

That is your best retort! grin grin
I pray you find your way...

Peace!
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 03, 2017
lfleak:
Ooo expected! grin
When the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable...

That is your best retort! grin grin
I pray you find your way...

Peace!

Stupid quotes, go to an Islam forum. I consider Islam to be a mental illness.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by lfleak: 1:09pm On May 03, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Stupid quotes, go to an Islam forum. I consider Islam to be a mental illness.
why are you so pained... I and Hati13 have been communicating for over 3-4 days here on NL and everyone has been matured in words..

until you humped here... my advice for you, go outside, relax, recieve fresh air, eat, sleep, by then that tension would have vanished .. then come back so we talk more...
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 03, 2017
lfleak:
why are you so pained... I and Hati13 have been communicating for over 3-4 days here on NL and everyone has been matured in words..

until you humped here... my advice for you, go outside, relax, recieve fresh air, eat, sleep, by then that tension would have vanished .. then come back so we talk more...

Just talk to Hati13 and not me. I have no time for you. I'm a born again atheist
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by lfleak: 1:13pm On May 03, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Just talk to Hati13 and not me. I have no time for you. I'm a born again atheist
lol! truth is so painful! remember once more, relax, recieve fresh air, eat, sleep then come back grin grin

Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 03, 2017
lfleak:
lol! truth is so painful! remember once more, relax, recieve fresh air, eat, sleep then come back grin grin

What truth? Science is absolute truth. Religion is well, just religion
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by lfleak: 1:18pm On May 03, 2017
TayserMahiri:

What truth? Science is absolute truth. Religion is well, just religion
yea religion only is truth now abi... you are gradually coming back to your senses!
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 03, 2017
lfleak:
yea religion only is truth now abi... you are gradually coming back to your senses!

Re: To The Atheist In The House. by lfleak: 1:30pm On May 03, 2017
TayserMahiri:

once you finish sleeping get a Quran and read!
May Allah Guide You!
Will add you to my ignore list now until you are ready!

Peace!
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 03, 2017
lfleak:
once you finish sleeping get a Quran and read!
May Allah Guide You!
Will add you to my ignore list now until you are ready!

Peace!

Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 03, 2017
Hati13:

You are right.

They will start to believe point by point as science advanced, until there is no valid Bible point and all of them are assimilated to science once and for all.

Is there a valid bible point anyway. For me, it stops making sense right from the first page of creation.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Olu317(m): 2:28pm On May 03, 2017
Hati13:

You don't need only to go to Lucy to prove evolution, just look at how man had evolved from 1AD, 1000AD, 1800AD to present. Even, Pope Francis and other higher church men are starting to believe in evolution.
C'mon, Pope Francis? I am not a fan of someone, who pray through Mary, mother of god because GOD doesn't a Have Mother. JESUS CHRIST CLEARLY STATED IT WHILE GOING TO BE CRUCIFIED. And,on the revelation of the bones you mentioned, I needn't go check it because, JESUS CHRIST CAME PROPER AS A HUMAN BEING according to the account given about him. Even Ethiopia fella came in contact with Steven,one of the evangelists of JESUS CHRIST after Jesus Christ ascended to heaven, who was among the earliest Christ follower of Ethiopia descent.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 03, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Is there a valid bible point anyway. For me, it stops making sense right from the first page of creation.
I'm not saying, valid in a general/science sense, but valid for their thinking.

If I ask, do you believe in Aliens?
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Olu317(m): 2:42pm On May 03, 2017
TayserMahiri:

If the Bible isn't real, there won't be a pulling out of SEVEN BOOK OF MOSES. Do you have knowledge of the book? Even, Egyptians ethnologists,cryptologists,ethnographers etc acknowledged the history of ISRAEL. How can you say, the book isn't valid?
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 03, 2017
Hati13:

I'm not saying, valid in a general/science sense, but valid for their thinking.

If I ask, do you believe in Aliens?

I hate to use the word believe because it implies some sort of unfounded belief. I however think that based on the sheer size of the universe, there is bound to be life (of any form not necessarily what we think of it as) elsewhere. There is definitely life elsewhere that is yet to be found. And it might take some time longer because the farthest signs of our existence for anyone out there would be the very first radio waves by the first radio broadcasts about a hundred years ago. That means our existence has only been heard of in a radius of about a hundred light years from here. That is a tiny region that is well known and its unlikely any intelligent life exists within such a short distance.

1 Like

Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 03, 2017
Olu317:
If the Bible isn't real, there won't be a pulling out of SEVEN BOOK OF MOSES. Even, Egyptians ethnologists,cryptologists,ethnographers etc acknowledged the history of ISRAEL. How can you say, the book isn't valid?

Many things in the bible took place in real settings in real places that existed. They just added myths and a whole bunch of lies. For instance, there was pharaoh but Israelites were never slaves in Israel. They just weaved real events into a myth to come up with their founding myth. Every ethnic group had their founding myth, am sure even your tribe has one. So many events in the bible never happened but are stories weaved very well into real places and people.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Olu317(m): 2:56pm On May 03, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Many things in the bible took place in real settings in real places that existed. They just added myths and a whole bunch of lies. For instance, there was pharaoh but Israelites were never slaves in Israel. They just weaved real events into a myth to come up with their founding myth. Every ethnic group had their founding myth, am sure even your tribe has one. So many events in the bible never happened but are stories weaved very well into real places and people.
said what? That children of Israel weren't slaves for over Four hundred (400+) years + . The story s very real and true.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 03, 2017
Olu317:
said what? That children of Israel weren't slaves for over Four hundred (400+) years + . The story s very real and true.

Just start here, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Exodus

Exodus is a myth
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 03, 2017
Olu317:
C'mon, Pope Francis? I am not a fan of someone, who pray through Mary, mother of god because GOD doesn't a Have Mother. JESUS CHRIST CLEARLY STATED IT WHILE GOING TO BE CRUCIFIED. And,on the revelation of the bones you mentioned, I needn't go check it because, JESUS CHRIST CAME PROPER AS A HUMAN BEING according to the account given about him. Even Ethiopia fella came in contact with Steven,one of the evangelists of JESUS CHRIST after Jesus Christ ascended to heaven, who was among the earliest Christ follower of Ethiopia descent.
Let me guess, you are Protestant.

Jesus was an ordinary person, just like the rest. By his intention, he claimed to be son of God. He then, succeeded with his fantasy game and created mess. That moment when he decided to be called son of God, so to glorify himself changed history for the bad. Literacy, logic, civilizations, law and etc...... were paused for thousand years, until some brilliant people said, enough is enough.

If I ask, you believe Jesus died for humanity sine. What sines? Where the great Greek, Roman and so on..... achievements and civilizations a sine. It's funny to ask this questions, since they are irrelevant, but I want to read your response.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Olu317(m): 7:26pm On May 03, 2017
Hati13:

Let me guess, you are Protestant.

Jesus was an ordinary person, just like the rest. By his intention, he claimed to be son of God. He then, succeeded with his fantasy game and created mess. That moment when he decided to be called son of God, so to glorify himself changed history for the bad. Literacy, logic, civilizations, law and etc...... were paused for thousand years, until some brilliant people said, enough is enough.

If I ask, you believe Jesus died for humanity sine. What sines? Where the great Greek, Roman and so on..... achievements and civilizations a sine. It's funny to ask this questions, since they are irrelevant, but I want to read your response.
If Jesus Christ, was an ordinary man, how come Quran even made mention of him? If Jesus was an ordinary man,how come he is the most talked about in human history? How come the richest countries in the world today are the ones that call his name? Even communist country like China keep clamping down on churches. I know him and the power of his resurrection. No man can understand or come to Jesus Christ unless God chose such person to follow Jesus Christ. Bro, I am not protestant but a Pentecostal member. Do you know there is power of revelation before it happened?
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 03, 2017
Olu317:
If Jesus Christ, was an ordinary man, how come Quran even made mention of him? If Jesus was an ordinary man,how come he is the most talked about in human history? How come the richest countries in the world today are the ones that call his name? Even communist country like China keep clamping down on churches. I know him and the power of his resurrection. No man can understand or come to Jesus Christ unless God chose such person to follow Jesus Christ. Bro, I am not protestant but a Pentecostal member. Do you know there is power of revelation before it happened?
I'm saying, he was an ordinary person in reality, but there followers glorified him.

What difference does it makes to the truth, if first world countries call his name. Read online or see documentaries about Jesus and you will know who he really was. He had 6 or 7 siblings. He even had girlfriends. Everything you know about him is the opposite. He was a ordinary human just like us.

No, I don't know. It's just like saying, "there is an effect before a cause". There is no such things like that!

You said, you know God/Jesus. I know you are a man of reason, so tell me your concrete evidences to support your claim? I know, I will not get an answer, but let me hear you.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 03, 2017
Olu317:

Revelation is personal. So if it works for you just understand it does not work for everybody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Mohammed: Men Hospitalized For Drinking Camel Urine / Big Bang Or God? / Deepsight: Is Consciousness A Divine Attribute Or An Accident Of Evolution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.