Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,002 members, 7,919,197 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:55 PM

To The Atheist In The House. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To The Atheist In The House. (6377 Views)

Locked Up For Being An Atheist In Nigeria. . . / How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps / Will You Vote For An Atheist In An Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Olu317(m): 7:02am On May 04, 2017
Hati13:

I'm saying, he was an ordinary person in reality, but there followers glorified him.

What difference does it makes to the truth, if first world countries call his name. Read online or see documentaries about Jesus and you will know who he really was. He had 6 or 7 siblings. He even had girlfriends. Everything you know about him is the opposite. He was a ordinary human just like us.

No, I don't know. It's just like saying, "there is an effect before a cause". There is no such things like that!

You said, you know God/Jesus. I know you are a man of reason, so tell me your concrete evidences to support your claim? I know, I will not get an answer, but let me hear you.
What six or seven sibling? c'mon, all these are just fabled story. The same online will still be used to counter YOUR VIEW. And ordinary man can't be written about and acknowledge both in Quran and Bible, despite differences. In fact, Yoruba Religion have knowledge of ALMIGHTY GOD called ‘Eledumare', ‘Eledua' and 'Olorun '. As far as the world is concern, Jesus isn't an ordinary man. If he was, logically, how can he be the MOST POPULAR HUMAN BEING AFTER HE WAS SAID TO BE HAVE BEEN KILLED OVER 2000 YEARS AGO?. CAN YOU EVEN REMEMBER SOMEONE AS POWERFUL AS THAT WITHOUT USING A SWORD ON PEOPLE TO WORSHIP HIM AND ACKNOWLEDGING HIM? He is so REAL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God / 50+ CHRISTIAN FUNNY MEMES / What Is The Meaning Of Holding Cutlass In A Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.