Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) (94154 Views)

Birthday Wishes For People Born On May 23 / Worst Day Of My Life! :'( / Say The Month You Were Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Tbillz(m): 1:08pm On May 05, 2015
[s][/s]I WISH THE WAY SOME PEOPLE BATTLE FOR FRONT PAGES, IS THE SAME WAY THE RUN HEAVENLY RACE. HELL FIRE FOR DEY BEG FOR CANDIDATE

1 Like

Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by pretty050(f): 1:09pm On May 05, 2015
I rep Thursday

2 Likes

Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by kwencypresh(f): 1:10pm On May 05, 2015
monday born n proud
dodoniyi:
(A) If you were born on a MONDAY:

• You have a good memory; you are soft spoken, but you are also very whimsical.
• You are very sensitive and emotional, and are prone to get nervous easily.
• You love to spend time with your family, relatives and close friends.
• You love peace and you make peace. You are always the pacifier when quarrels take place among your close ones.
• You are most likely to be involved in a skill-based occupation, and you are very business minded.
• Monday born women might suffer from anemia related problems, weakness, insomnia and dizziness. You ought to take a lot of vitamins and exercise regularly in order to stay fit.
• Monday born men love food and are mostly misers. But they also lead disciplined lives and are immensely successful in their jobs.
• Girls born on a Monday grow up to be very good wives and mothers. They are loving and caring and take good care of their close ones.

SOURCE: http://www.dayofbirth.net/leftlinkmain.php?day=mon#.VUiO6FVViko
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by UnknownT: 1:10pm On May 05, 2015
I was born on a Public Holiday, can't find minegrin
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by ImperfectMe(m): 1:10pm On May 05, 2015
This post filled with Urban Legend and Stereotypes that makes you want to believe what you're not
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 05, 2015
Story for the clowns like the poster below me
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by CountDracula(m): 1:11pm On May 05, 2015
dodoniyi:
(B) If you were born on a TUESDAY:

• You are very active, lively and have a vivacious demeanor. You have warrior-like qualities.
• You are brave and serious in your work, and will always have people to help you out.
• You worry a lot and the more you worry, the more problems you attract in your life. You should learn to let go and relax; and lead a hassle free life. Simplify your living and life will become more endearing.
• You are overtly materialistic. Though your taste in material possessions is quite good, but sometimes you overindulge and end up buying more things than you need—be it clothes or anything else. You should learn to save money.
• Though you ask other’s opinions a lot, you eventually do what you think is right. So instead of asking around too much, spend time thinking on your own and weighing the pros and cons on your own accord because in the end, you will take your own decision.
• You are very straight-forward, and often do not think before you speak. This results in many people ending up in misunderstanding you.
• You are hardworking but also very sensitive which makes you somewhat difficult to deal with.

SOURCE: http://www.dayofbirth.net/leftlinkmain.php?day=tue#.VUidWFVViko
all hail tuesday borns

1 Like

Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 05, 2015
kwencypresh:
monday born n proud
You believe that thrash?
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Slimzjoe(m): 1:12pm On May 05, 2015
Ishilove:

The bolded is bullshit with a capital 'B', but the rest are so on point cheesy

So 'Bullshit' ain't censored anymore? shocked
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by mikeczay: 1:12pm On May 05, 2015
TUESDAY SO TRUE

1 Like

Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Shollyjay90(m): 1:12pm On May 05, 2015
smhw tru sha
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 05, 2015
Seriously Philosophical minds and Poets won't buy such bunkum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by kwencypresh(f): 1:13pm On May 05, 2015
shebi d guy d find comment ni
starlingslimnet:
You believe that thrash?

1 Like

Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 05, 2015
I was born on saturday & that's just the truth about me - I could be very stubborn but very goal oriented. My personality screams choleric
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by princefaculty(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2015
(G) If you were born on a SUNDAY:

• You have a positive attitude towards life and are generous in nature. You are also very trustworthy.
• You are most likely to be an introvert and have very few friends. You are very suspicious and do not trust others much.
• You are very sensitive and are often too moved by somebody else’s comment and you think over it for too long.
• You are a thinker, but sometimes you might get carried away and lose focus from reality. You also have a tendency to procrastinate.
• You are very helpful in nature but are also short tempered which might hamper your relationship with others.
• You are independent and love to help those in need. You are also stubborn in nature.
• Due to your stubborn nature you find it hard to work amicably with others and find difficulty in dealing with situations where some compromise and conformation is required. You ought to change your attitude otherwise you might find it hard to survive in your workplace.

SOURCE: http://www.dayofbirth.net/leftlinkmain.php?day=sun#.VUiPwlVViko

[/quote]

Wow nice I found some aligning with my personality while others were way off it. Nice piece anyways
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 05, 2015
Born on Tuesday. But, almost all the OP stated are quite the opposite. God dey!
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by MizMyColi(f): 1:14pm On May 05, 2015
Na Lie!angry

Okay, some na true shaundecided
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 05, 2015
kwencypresh:
shebi d guy d find comment ni
And you just dash am like that
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Lovexme(m): 1:15pm On May 05, 2015
Friday, but not totally true.
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You believe that thrash?

Even Op don't believe it
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by pinkhill(f): 1:15pm On May 05, 2015
i am so Thursday.....
dodoniyi:
(D) If you were born on a THURSDAY:

• You are wise, optimistic and highly understanding; you are respected a lot and attract plenty of attention wherever you go.
• You have leadership qualities and are likely to end up in high positions wherever you work and in society as well.
• You work hard and carve your own path towards success. You like to lead an independent life.
• You are very stubborn and will have difficulty in having many true friends in life because of your inability to accept healthy criticism. Also, you are very straightforward and do not think much before speaking which may offend people.
• You are easily bored and always require something or the other to keep you occupied. You also love to travel a lot and cannot sit at one place for long.
• You are well behaved and treat people with respect, however if someone annoys you or mistreats you, you hold grudge and also think of taking revenge.
• Though you are intelligent and conscientious, you have a somewhat unusual character and an irritable temperament that makes you difficult for others to cope with.

SOURCE: http://www.dayofbirth.net/leftlinkmain.php?day=thu#.VUiPulVViko

1 Like

Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Adefaze(m): 1:15pm On May 05, 2015
im friday and everything describe me
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by kwencypresh(f): 1:16pm On May 05, 2015
yes na.......make he mind sweet small
starlingslimnet:
And you just dash am like that
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 05, 2015
Freemanan:

Even Op don't believe it
Abi...
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Xena01(f): 1:17pm On May 05, 2015
dodoniyi:
(D) If you were born on a THURSDAY:

• You are wise, optimistic and highly understanding; you are respected a lot and attract plenty of attention wherever you go.
• You have leadership qualities and are likely to end up in high positions wherever you work and in society as well.
• You work hard and carve your own path towards success. You like to lead an independent life.
• You are very stubborn and will have difficulty in having many true friends in life because of your inability to accept healthy criticism. Also, you are very straightforward and do not think much before speaking which may offend people.
• You are easily bored and always require something or the other to keep you occupied. You also love to travel a lot and cannot sit at one place for long.
• You are well behaved and treat people with respect, however if someone annoys you or mistreats you, you hold grudge and also think of taking revenge.
• Though you are intelligent and conscientious, you have a somewhat unusual character and an irritable temperament that makes you difficult for others to cope with.

SOURCE: http://www.dayofbirth.net/leftlinkmain.php?day=thu#.VUiPulVViko
Gosh.... Did you just described me?..

Lol... That is me

1 Like

Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by xynerise: 1:18pm On May 05, 2015
Saturday.... says a lot though
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 05, 2015
I swear the Sunday fit me like seriously,apart from the trust and suspicious side
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 05, 2015
kwencypresh:
yes na.......make he mind sweet small
Just the way you dey give some guys false hope on Romanceland
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by leke12(m): 1:19pm On May 05, 2015
Wao! I was born on saturday, and many of this is actually 90% true about me.
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Daraplato(m): 1:20pm On May 05, 2015
Really??
People still believe this stuff.
Smh
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by sucess001(m): 1:20pm On May 05, 2015
OMO...the thing true o...

Monday pickin...
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by IYIMAN: 1:20pm On May 05, 2015
Hero10001:

that's me!

So true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Steps To Sex Chat A Girl Online And Get Win Her For Yourself / #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: / Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.