Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,213 members, 7,887,564 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:44 AM

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) (94190 Views)

Birthday Wishes For People Born On May 23 / Worst Day Of My Life! :'( / Say The Month You Were Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Vivly(f): 1:42pm On May 05, 2015
At least Solomon Grundy was born on Monday too. That's enough inspiration for me.
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 05, 2015
OP am cnfused i display both ur monday nd sunday write up bt i ws actually born on monday. hw cme na
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 05, 2015
Ipledge:
I swear the Sunday fit me like seriously,apart from the trust and suspicious side
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Eniqurl(f): 1:46pm On May 05, 2015
Wow! Friday so true
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by BCJAY(f): 1:47pm On May 05, 2015
UP SUNDAY BORN
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by peteruuu(m): 1:49pm On May 05, 2015
#iRepSaturday wink
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by maureeoy: 1:50pm On May 05, 2015
I dont know the day i was born but i think your wednesday and monday is very right.
my son is wednesday and what u decribed is him why my beautiful girl is purely what you decribed on wednesday born.
wa o thanks.
intresting.

1 Like

Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 05, 2015
dodoniyi:
(B) If you were born on a TUESDAY:

• You are very active, lively and have a vivacious demeanor. You have warrior-like qualities.
• You are brave and serious in your work, and will always have people to help you out.
• You worry a lot and the more you worry, the more problems you attract in your life. You should learn to let go and relax; and lead a hassle free life. Simplify your living and life will become more endearing.
• You are overtly materialistic. Though your taste in material possessions is quite good, but sometimes you overindulge and end up buying more things than you need—be it clothes or anything else. You should learn to save money.
• Though you ask other’s opinions a lot, you eventually do what you think is right. So instead of asking around too much, spend time thinking on your own and weighing the pros and cons on your own accord because in the end, you will take your own decision.
• You are very straight-forward, and often do not think before you speak. This results in many people ending up in misunderstanding you.
• You are hardworking but also very sensitive which makes you somewhat difficult to deal with.

SOURCE: http://www.dayofbirth.net/leftlinkmain.php?day=tue#.VUidWFVViko
u refering to me I was born on Tuesday and I have all the traits mention here

1 Like

Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Emyben(m): 1:54pm On May 05, 2015
A big lie... I was born on Wednesday and none of that features reflects the true me. I care about my look, i seek to work harder and make more in my life cos am not satisfied with little. That your Wednesday dont reflects me!
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Mbkite(m): 1:55pm On May 05, 2015
Chai! Things like ds makes my heart bleed. "My people when shalt ye observe to quit believing bullsh*t"
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 05, 2015
Ishilove:

The bolded is bullshit with a capital 'B', but the rest are so on point cheesy
y using d word bullshit undecided
Ishilove:

y using d word bullshit

1 Like

Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by greatgod2012(f): 2:00pm On May 05, 2015
dodoniyi:
(D) If you were born on a THURSDAY:

• You are wise, optimistic and highly understanding; you are respected a lot and attract plenty of attention wherever you go.
• You have leadership qualities and are likely to end up in high positions wherever you work and in society as well.
• You work hard and carve your own path towards success. You like to lead an independent life.
• You are very stubborn and will have difficulty in having many true friends in life because of your inability to accept healthy criticism. Also, you are very straightforward and do not think much before speaking which may offend people.
• You are easily bored and always require something or the other to keep you occupied. You also love to travel a lot and cannot sit at one place for long.
• You are well behaved and treat people with respect, however if someone annoys you or mistreats you, you hold grudge and also think of taking revenge.
• Though you are intelligent and conscientious, you have a somewhat unusual character and an irritable temperament that makes you difficult for others to cope with.

SOURCE: http://www.dayofbirth.net/leftlinkmain.php?day=thu#.VUiPulVViko

75% true about me!
Thursday-born.........that's me!
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Ishilove: 2:02pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
You don't get to agree with some of that while denying some - Just take a look at yourself in the mirror tongue
You've lost me undecided
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Beamborla(f): 2:07pm On May 05, 2015
Cutehector:
lol quite true

Cc: Mhizpeaarl
Beamborla
Mprex
So you were born on Thursday?
Lemme read it again
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by RAPMAN02(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2015
grin. I'm very stubborn. #Sunday
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by davico2006(m): 2:09pm On May 05, 2015
(F) If you were born on a SATURDAY:

• You are generally serious and have a good sense of responsibility which makes you a very trusted person.
• You are prone to worrying too much and get sad often suddenly by recalling past events.
• You are very intelligent, almost perfectionist, and would do extremely well in any kind of business.
• You like to maintain a high standard of living and have a style of your own. The clothes you wear, you overall get-up and everything you do appears to have been planned and purposeful even when it is not.
• You are prone to be rebellious but sometimes it might be just for the sake of it or without good reason.
• You are somewhat difficult to control because in the end you do what you think is right and what others say do not matter much to you.
• You are not only stubborn but you also do not trust many people,even if they are your close friends or colleagues. You weigh too much before making friends.
Wao!the people that put these together are not liying coz after reading the one for Saturday and I examine myself very well I foud out that all what they are just true,thanks guys

1 Like

Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Cutehector(m): 2:10pm On May 05, 2015
Beamborla:

So you were born on Thursday?
Lemme read it again
lol yea smiley
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 05, 2015
dodoniyi:
(E) If you were born on a FRIDAY:

• You are the harbinger of peace, love, beauty and pleasure. The creative fields like music, painting, artistry and acting attract you a lot.
• You are generally happy-go-lucky but sensitive when it comes to relationships. You do not take heartbreaks well and if anything or anyone makes you sad, you mourn over it for too long.
• If you are a woman, you have a high emotional quotient and thus have many friends around you. You are also very possessive, quick-witted and business minded.
• If you are a man, you are very popular among women and are munificent in nature. But your relationship with your family members is thrifty. You love travelling overseas.
• You do not fall ill often, but when you do, it is either something very serious or something that will take a very long time to recover from.
• You have an intrinsic intuition about things which you should follow to keep out of harm’s way.
• You are spiritual by nature and have worldly wisdom which makes you wiser than people even elder to you.

SOURCE: http://www.dayofbirth.net/leftlinkmain.php?day=fri#.VUiPvFVViko
You right!
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by AdeniyiA(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2015
dodoniyi:
(F)

(G) If you were born on a SUNDAY:

• You have a positive attitude towards life and are generous in nature. You are also very trustworthy.
• You are most likely to be an introvert and have very few friends. You are very suspicious and do not trust others much.
• You are very sensitive and are often too moved by somebody else’s comment and you think over it for too long.
• You are a thinker, but sometimes you might get carried away and lose focus from reality. You also have a tendency to procrastinate.
• You are very helpful in nature but are also short tempered which might hamper your relationship with others.
• You are independent and love to help those in need. You are also stubborn in nature.
• Due to your stubborn nature you find it hard to work amicably with others and find difficulty in dealing with situations where some compromise and conformation is required. You ought to change your attitude otherwise you might find it hard to survive in your workplace.

SOURCE: http://www.dayofbirth.net/leftlinkmain.php?day=sun#.VUiPwlVViko

90% me cool
But I must say that our life encounters, religiosity, orientation, understanding, acquired wisdom etc do help in modifying all these attributes, esp the negative ones.
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by coolest01(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2015
I thought I was reading my own biography gringrin.The corresponding traits of the day I was born are true for me!

1 Like

Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by tempem: 2:15pm On May 05, 2015
Princessonelove:
So true OP. I was born on a Tuesday.

Drake!
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by oluvick(m): 2:16pm On May 05, 2015
#team FRIDAY!
So much truth.
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 05, 2015
Ishilove:

Tarrrrrrrrr, ifa Hear

1 Like

Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by avicky(f): 2:17pm On May 05, 2015
Write up on Tuesday is perfectly me. shocked

#TeamTuesday grin
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by saasala(m): 2:20pm On May 05, 2015
adepiero:
Astrology ain't my thing but i am obliged to believe all that has been said about "Monday born" because it describes my person grin

Me too angry Oya, lets be friends
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Mostwanted7: 2:20pm On May 05, 2015
Hmm...true....Friday
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 05, 2015
To those who were also born on a Saturday.

This tells much about us(not 100% though)...I was born on a Saturday and gracious me ! This is it

If you were born on a SATURDAY:

• You are generally serious and have a good sense of responsibility which makes you a very trusted person.
• You are prone to worrying too much and get sad often suddenly by recalling past events.
• You are very intelligent, almost perfectionist, and would do extremely well in any kind of business.
• You like to maintain a high standard of living and have a style of your own. The clothes you wear, you overall get-up and everything you do appears to have been planned and purposeful even when it is not.
• You are prone to be rebellious but sometimes it might be just for the sake of it or without good reason.
• You are somewhat difficult to control because in the end you do what you think is right and what others say do not matter much to you.
• You are not only stubborn but you also do not trust many people—even if they are your close friends or colleagues. You weigh too much before making friends.

SOURCE: http://www.dayofbirth.net/leftlinkmain.php?day=sat#.VUibg1VViko

I wish I could find my kinds here and lets be friends.
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by circular(m): 2:20pm On May 05, 2015
dodoniyi:
(D) If you were born on a THURSDAY:

• You are wise, optimistic and highly understanding; you are respected a lot and attract plenty of attention wherever you go.
• You have leadership qualities and are likely to end up in high positions wherever you work and in society as well.
• You work hard and carve your own path towards success. You like to lead an independent life.
• You are very stubborn and will have difficulty in having many true friends in life because of your inability to accept healthy criticism. Also, you are very straightforward and do not think much before speaking which may offend people.
• You are easily bored and always require something or the other to keep you occupied. You also love to travel a lot and cannot sit at one place for long.
• You are well behaved and treat people with respect, however if someone annoys you or mistreats you, you hold grudge and also think of taking revenge.
• Though you are intelligent and conscientious, you have a somewhat unusual character and an irritable temperament that makes you difficult for others to cope with.

SOURCE: http://www.dayofbirth.net/leftlinkmain.php?day=thu#.VUiPulVViko

Kind of true ooo
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by avicky(f): 2:21pm On May 05, 2015
sheddybest:
Born on Tuesday. But, almost all the OP stated are quite the opposite. God dey!

Opposite to you but perfectly described me.
#TeamTuesday grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: / Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) / How To Legally Buy A Gun In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.