Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) (94153 Views)

Birthday Wishes For People Born On May 23 / Worst Day Of My Life! :'( / Say The Month You Were Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by LKO(m): 3:47pm On May 05, 2015
Proudly a Monday baby. Everything in the article best descibes me.
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Hero10001: 3:54pm On May 05, 2015
9japipper:

Thats me too
:-)
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Petra23(f): 3:57pm On May 05, 2015
Mehn! I was born on tuesday and the points there are so me.like,100% me.#WonderfulGod
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by blesoh(f): 4:01pm On May 05, 2015
dafuturis:
As trivial as one might take this write up. The description of sunday born perfectly describe my person and also being a sunday born I'm totally doled to believing this write up.
same here,i hv just one friend strictly introvert.
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by lordmario(m): 4:04pm On May 05, 2015
dodoniyi:
(C) If you were born on a WEDNESDAY:

• You are quite witty and have a mind curved specially for business.
• You are not very organized in your work and have a cluttered thought process as well.
• You are not much concerned about your looks or your surroundings—you are mostly simple minded.
• You are curious by nature; you ask a lot of questions and seek to communicate. You are very active when it comes to interacting with others and exchanging ideas.
• You are satisfied with your life most of the time and are easily contented by what you have.
• You are efficient in your work, and are likely to do well in supervisory positions.
• You should keep your temper in check as you are by birth short tempered which comes in the way of your achieving success in life and maintaining good relationships.
• Women born on Wednesdays, especially after 6 PM, however exhibit different characteristics: You are materialistic, highly intelligent and sometimes, sly. You always do things which will give you back something in return.

SOURCE: http://www.dayofbirth.net/leftlinkmain.php?day=wed#.VUiPsVVViko
This totaly defines me....
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:04pm On May 05, 2015
Bluestarry:
ya... I don't agree with that too

Interesting!
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 05, 2015
kwencypresh:
is u dat talk dat 1 ooo i don gv u false hope bfore
Because I never applycheesy
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Raypawer(m): 4:06pm On May 05, 2015
dodoniyi:
(F) If you were born on a SATURDAY:

• You are generally serious and have a good sense of responsibility which makes you a very trusted person.
• You are prone to worrying too much and get sad often suddenly by recalling past events.
• You are very intelligent, almost perfectionist, and would do extremely well in any kind of business.
• You like to maintain a high standard of living and have a style of your own. The clothes you wear, you overall get-up and everything you do appears to have been planned and purposeful even when it is not.
• You are prone to be rebellious but sometimes it might be just for the sake of it or without good reason.
• You are somewhat difficult to control because in the end you do what you think is right and what others say do not matter much to you.
• You are not only stubborn but you also do not trust many people—even if they are your close friends or colleagues. You weigh too much before making friends.

SOURCE: http://www.dayofbirth.net/leftlinkmain.php?day=sat#.VUibg1VViko

(G) If you were born on a SUNDAY:

• You have a positive attitude towards life and are generous in nature. You are also very trustworthy.
• You are most likely to be an introvert and have very few friends. You are very suspicious and do not trust others much.
• You are very sensitive and are often too moved by somebody else’s comment and you think over it for too long.
• You are a thinker, but sometimes you might get carried away and lose focus from reality. You also have a tendency to procrastinate.
• You are very helpful in nature but are also short tempered which might hamper your relationship with others.
• You are independent and love to help those in need. You are also stubborn in nature.
• Due to your stubborn nature you find it hard to work amicably with others and find difficulty in dealing with situations where some compromise and conformation is required. You ought to change your attitude otherwise you might find it hard to survive in your workplace.

SOURCE: http://www.dayofbirth.net/leftlinkmain.php?day=sun#.VUiPwlVViko

where ??

so true!
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Pakingzzz(m): 4:09pm On May 05, 2015
Hi Nairalanders.. Here's the first House building machine in to be built in Nigeria.. The pix below is just what the machine will look like. The machine is called 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level of a house without the direct involvement of human labour. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by kwencypresh(f): 4:11pm On May 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Because I never applycheesy
lol
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 05, 2015

You are also very trustworthy.
• You are most likely to be an introvert and have very few friends. You are very suspicious and do not trust others much.
• You are very sensitive and are often too moved by somebody else’s comment and you think over it for too long.
• You also have a tendency to procrastinate.
• You are very helpful in nature but are also short tempered which might hamper your relationship with others.
• You are independent and love to help those in need. You are also stubborn in nature.
• Due to your stubborn nature you find it hard to work amicably with others and find difficulty in dealing with situations where some compromise and conformation is required. You ought to change your attitude otherwise you might find it hard to survive in your workplace.

[/quote]shocked quite accurate
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 05, 2015
Sunday but no where close to being an introvert neither do I find It difficult to relate with people in my work place.
And I don't procrastinate.
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by kingslly(m): 4:25pm On May 05, 2015
Thursday born and i stubborn wella grin
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by fairheven: 4:26pm On May 05, 2015
dodoniyi:

• You are generally serious and have a good sense of responsibility which makes you a very trusted person.
• You are prone to worrying too much and get sad often suddenly by recalling past events.
• You are very intelligent, almost perfectionist, and would do extremely well in any kind of business.
• You like to maintain a high standard of living and have a style of your own. The clothes you wear, you overall get-up and everything you do appears to have been planned and purposeful even when it is not.
• You are prone to be rebellious but sometimes it might be just for the sake of it or without good reason.
• You are somewhat difficult to control because in the end you do what you think is right and what others say do not matter much to you.
• You are not only stubborn but you also do not trust many people—even if they are your close friends or colleagues. You weigh too much before making friends.

• You have a positive attitude towards life and are generous in nature. You are also very trustworthy.
• You are a thinker, but sometimes you might get carried away and lose focus from reality. You also have a tendency to procrastinate.

In 9ice'S voice 'no be mIstake I was .. Born On SUNDAY!
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by igwedaboss(m): 4:33pm On May 05, 2015
dafuturis:
As trivial as one might take this write up. The description of sunday born perfectly describe my person and also being a sunday born I'm totally doled to believing this write up.
same here.. it all just add up
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by BabaLahi(m): 4:35pm On May 05, 2015
Ishilove:

The bolded is bullshit with a capital 'B', but the rest are so on point cheesy
Its all fact.
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Dabrain20(m): 4:35pm On May 05, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]. I was born on Thursday and d description for thursday born is 95% correct about me
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 05, 2015
dodoniyi:
(E) If you were born on a FRIDAY:

• You are the harbinger of peace, love, beauty and pleasure. The creative fields like music, painting, artistry and acting attract you a lot.
• You are generally happy-go-lucky but sensitive when it comes to relationships. You do not take heartbreaks well and if anything or anyone makes you sad, you mourn over it for too long.
• If you are a woman, you have a high emotional quotient and thus have many friends around you. You are also very possessive, quick-witted and business minded.
• If you are a man, you are very popular among women and are munificent in nature. But your relationship with your family members is thrifty. You love travelling overseas.
• You do not fall ill often, but when you do, it is either something very serious or something that will take a very long time to recover from.
• You have an intrinsic intuition about things which you should follow to keep out of harm’s way.
• You are spiritual by nature and have worldly wisdom which makes you wiser than people even elder to you.

SOURCE: http://www.dayofbirth.net/leftlinkmain.php?day=fri#.VUiPvFVViko
my day
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by alex406(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2015
dodoniyi:
(B) If you were born on a TUESDAY:

• You are very active, lively and have a vivacious demeanor. You have warrior-like qualities.
• You are brave and serious in your work, and will always have people to help you out.
• You worry a lot and the more you worry, the more problems you attract in your life. You should learn to let go and relax; and lead a hassle free life. Simplify your living and life will become more endearing.
• You are overtly materialistic. Though your taste in material possessions is quite good, but sometimes you overindulge and end up buying more things than you need—be it clothes or anything else. You should learn to save money.
• Though you ask other’s opinions a lot, you eventually do what you think is right. So instead of asking around too much, spend time thinking on your own and weighing the pros and cons on your own accord because in the end, you will take your own decision.
• You are very straight-forward, and often do not think before you speak. This results in many people ending up in misunderstanding you.
• You are hardworking but also very sensitive which makes you somewhat difficult to deal with.

SOURCE: http://www.dayofbirth.net/leftlinkmain.php?day=tue#.VUidWFVViko
So true about me.
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Mcmooney(m): 4:51pm On May 05, 2015
U are ryt bro same as me
dafuturis:
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:57pm On May 05, 2015
dodoniyi:

• You are very active, lively and have a vivacious demeanor. You have warrior-like qualities.
• You are brave and serious in your work, and will always have people to help you out.
• You worry a lot and the more you worry, the more problems you attract in your life. You should learn to let go and relax; and lead a hassle free life. Simplify your living and life will become more endearing.
• You are overtly materialistic. Though your taste in material possessions is quite good, but sometimes you overindulge and end up buying more things than you need—be it clothes or anything else. You should learn to save money.
• Though you ask other’s opinions a lot, you eventually do what you think is right. So instead of asking around too much, spend time thinking on your own and weighing the pros and cons on your own accord because in the end, you will take your own decision.
• You are very straight-forward, and often do not think before you speak. This results in many people ending up in misunderstanding you.
• You are hardworking but also very sensitive which makes you somewhat difficult to deal with.

indeed, i certainly blng here
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by xana101: 4:59pm On May 05, 2015
SERIOUSLY
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 05, 2015

[/quote]TRUE.
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 05, 2015
TheAgba:

Hi
That says much about me too but not 100%. Eg I easily trust people even when know I shouldn't trust them.
Do you fit in 100% ?

Not exactly 100% but to a large extent I fit into, let's say 97.9%
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by smartprodigy: 5:30pm On May 05, 2015
dodoniyi:

Sunday affect me sha...I have seen some of these traits tho
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Uffakowoicho(m): 5:31pm On May 05, 2015
that's so incorrect about me.i was born on Thursday September 18th but all u said are direct opposite of my life.sorry
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by komek(m): 5:34pm On May 05, 2015
dodoniyi:

This is 100% correct about me. One thing that bothers me is not having the ability to save.
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Gentlemedi(m): 6:02pm On May 05, 2015

[/quote] that's true
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 05, 2015
Wow is dis a joke or wah?can't believe sunday described me accurately hmmmm nawa oo
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by stinggy(m): 6:04pm On May 05, 2015
dodoniyi:
[s]

[/s]

Lies angry
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by ttime(m): 6:15pm On May 05, 2015
dodoniyi:

Damn... True!!
Except 4 some factors
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Ihuomadinihu: 6:23pm On May 05, 2015
dodoniyi:
(E) If you were born on a FRIDAY:

• You are the harbinger of peace, love, beauty and pleasure. The creative fields like music, painting, artistry and acting attract you a lot.
• You are generally happy-go-lucky but sensitive when it comes to relationships. You do not take heartbreaks well and if anything or anyone makes you sad, you mourn over it for too long.
• If you are a woman, you have a high emotional quotient and thus have many friends around you. You are also very possessive, quick-witted and business minded.
• If you are a man, you are very popular among women and are munificent in nature. But your relationship with your family members is thrifty. You love travelling overseas.
• You do not fall ill often, but when you do, it is either something very serious or something that will take a very long time to recover from.
• You have an intrinsic intuition about things which you should follow to keep out of harm’s way.
• You are spiritual by nature and have worldly wisdom which makes you wiser than people even elder to you.

SOURCE: http://www.dayofbirth.net/leftlinkmain.php?day=fri#.VUiPvFVViko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Steps To Sex Chat A Girl Online And Get Win Her For Yourself / #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: / Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.