Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari (18520 Views)

Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him / Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result / Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by baralatie(m): 10:07am On May 08, 2015
alaoeri:
How many meaningful project is even ongoing in the whole country? undecided
Lagos - Ibadan expressway
east - west road
okpella- abuja expressway
2nd Niger bridge
Nigeria new track extension and activation
power transmission contracts all over Nigeria
Continuing electoral reforms
excetera,excetera,excetera!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by allanphash7(m): 10:08am On May 08, 2015
Cant just stop laughing at this clueless guy

Cant just stop wait for the CHANGe i av been long waiting for to come ontime

GeJ d clueless
GMB d Changer
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by ultrazone(m): 10:08am On May 08, 2015
djdjff
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by Olushauneddy(m): 10:10am On May 08, 2015
Is the fuel scarcity situation in the country part of the project? Because I wouldn't want GMB to continue on that at all.
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by popesam1(m): 10:11am On May 08, 2015
OK.. we don hear una
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by Nobody: 10:11am On May 08, 2015
baralatie:
cool
Nigeria's Finest ...Gej

I do hope The incoming govt builds on what is on ground and continues the good policies.
well until after May 29
which good policies are they going to continue exactly? undecided
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by kayzeesoft(m): 10:12am On May 08, 2015
you mean he should still continue with the idea of stealing is not corruption
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by Nobody: 10:13am On May 08, 2015
As long as the projects would benefit Nigerians... Then let it go on.
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by alaoeri: 10:14am On May 08, 2015
baralatie:

Lagos - Ibadan expressway
east - west road
okpella- abuja expressway
2nd Niger bridge
Nigeria new track extension and activation
power transmission contracts all over Nigeria
Continuing electoral reforms
excetera,excetera,excetera!!!!
All what you mentioned are kangaroo projects.
Pass through Lagos - Ibadan expressway, RRC has deserted their portion, Julius Berger mere doing skeletal job on their own part, work has stop on east-west road, a single pillar haven't being raise in the case of 2nd Niger bridge, power transmission contract is a scam etc 5years of Jona administration no single capital project what a shame.
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by obailala(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2015
booqee:
what about h?
grin

Dont worry, 'g' has metamorphosed into a 2 paragraph comment. The 'g' was only a warning, "THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE" wink
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by kristisking(m): 10:17am On May 08, 2015
A good government will try to build on the projects by the previous administration.But I suspect babaonechance will abandon all GEJ's project because of selfish reasons.
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by mystery1979: 10:18am On May 08, 2015
which of d project wey u mean
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by Nobody: 10:18am On May 08, 2015
[/color]Let's talk business!

Do you value Knowledge over Ignorance?
Do you know someone that want Knowledge?
Have ever you recommended any School to someone in the past?
Do you get paid or have you ever been rewarded for sharing your Knowledge by any School you attended?

All over the world, no traditional school, no matter the name teaches and empower you to be Master of Money-making while Learning.

Only The 1st ONLINE BUSINESS SCHOOL That PAYS does...

Acquire World class, street-smart entrepreneurship, leadership and personal development education in an Unusual way from the comfort of your home, office or place.

No Failing. No Selling. No Carrying products about. No Monthly Fees.

Imagine what you will be earning now in profit if you were part of those that invested or bought into GLO when it first came into existence in Nigeria? DON'T miss this opportunity for ANYTHING.

Online Launched on Independence Day, 1st October, 2014...Ground Breaking Launch Coming soon.

No more excuses. Start Living your Dreams now. Change your story, change your life!

Be part of The Knowledge & Cash Revolution in Nigeria, and the World at large.

One-time Fee of N4000 only.

Join now @ www.kunleris.lifeskillsonlimebiz.com
Call 07062254195 for more info.

Welcome to the Enlightened Millionaires Club.[color=#990000]Let's talk business!

Do you get paid or have you ever been rewarded for sharing your Knowledge by any School you attended?

All over the world, no traditional school, no matter the name teaches and empower you to be Master of Money-making while Learning.

Acquire World class, street-smart entrepreneurship, leadership and personal development education in an Unusual way from the comfort of your home, office or place.

Imagine what you will be earning now in profit if you were part of those that invested or bought into GLO when it first came into existence in Nigeria? DON'T miss this opportunity for ANYTHING.

Online Launched on Independence Day, 1st October, 2014...Ground Breaking Launch Coming soon.

No more excuses. Start Living your Dreams now. Change your story, change your life!

Welcome to the Enlightened Millionaires Club.
Let's talk business!

Welcome to the Enlightened Millionaires Club.
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by Nobody: 10:19am On May 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
He didn't mention the Seond Niger Bridge. Or is that not an ongoing project by the FG?

Jonathan has scammed Ndi Igbo big time!

Chai!

Lalasticlala

he forgot.. so many things on his mind maam
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by ceejayluv(m): 10:24am On May 08, 2015
socialmediaman:
He won't abandon them, he'll dwarf your miniature achievements. From 2nd hand locomotive train to modern speed trains. From peanut handout for youths to mega business empowerment for youths. From 4 trillion budget due to stealing in government places to 8 trillion budget due to anti-corruption checks. From lackluster power privatization to visible electricity improvement. From indiscipline and impunity to discipline and accountability. Thank you. Next!
Yawns.....
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by seedorfg(m): 10:25am On May 08, 2015
so mr.GEJ you mean you ve forgotten all those project and you want GMB to remember it, tchai GEJ is an architect of cluelessness indeed grin
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by obiak4(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2015
[quote author=importexpert post=33532553]Buhari despite he is clueless please listen to him. If their is anything meaningful that he has started please continue it[/quote
but he would leave some incomplete project like corruption project, Church to Church campaign, talking before evidence or taken side with people who are supposed to be in jail that are given contracts to secure the unsecured pipelines a job best left for the Nigeria navy and nsdsc
hope you agree with me on this oga @d top
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by lahips: 10:26am On May 08, 2015
Please beg him to continue with the Youwin entrepreneurial program. It has been very helpful. Also I hope Nddc Entrepreneurial program releases their list of successful candidates and the amount. waiting patiently
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by princdebola201(m): 10:27am On May 08, 2015
It 's now official the chest beating Tribe have been scammed by the Cluless one, I thought one of their E-Warrior said work is ongoing on 2nd niger bridge but jona no Mention am nau,
Chest beating tribe being use as Election Materials is 0001BC
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by baralatie(m): 10:28am On May 08, 2015
alaoeri:

All what you mentioned are kangaroo projects.
Pass through Lagos - Ibadan expressway, RRC has deserted their portion, Julius Berger mere doing skeletal job on their own part, work has stop on east-west road, a single pillar haven't being raise in the case of 2nd Niger bridge, power transmission contract is a scam etc 5years of Jona administration no single capital project what a shame.
really!!!
east - west road skeletal project.......
Okpella - abuja skeletal project........

permit me to do this......................................

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahHHHHHHHhahahahHhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahhahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahàhàhaha

forgive me dude!!!you made laugh.I remember when east - west road and abuja road started it was like nothing was happening.
check them out now!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha
hohohohohohohohohohohoho
yeeeeeeeee
nairaland oooooo

I HOPE GMB WONT BE THINKING LIKE YOU DID AND FINISH THOSE PROJECTS!!
O my,my!!
chai
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by omokoladele(m): 10:29am On May 08, 2015
Ongoing Sacking and Appointing I guess
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by sammyj: 10:29am On May 08, 2015
GMB should gladly abandon all white elephant Satanist corrupt project of GMB because they are all avenue for GEJ to continue to loot from Nigerians after leaving office !!! Shikena !!!
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by obiak4(m): 10:29am On May 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
He didn't mention the Seond Niger Bridge. Or is that not an ongoing project by the FG?

Jonathan has scammed Ndi Igbo big time!

Chai!

Lalasticlala
the Igbo can still get it best bet may 30 they should lay siege on Benin ore express way and collect part payment for the bridge when he is on his way to otueke. nice and easy sikena
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by baralatie(m): 10:30am On May 08, 2015
ollah1:

he forgot.. so many things on his mind maam
you dey mind am!
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by baralatie(m): 10:32am On May 08, 2015
sammyj:
GMB should gladly abandon all white elephant Satanist corrupt project of GMB because they are all avenue for GEJ to continue to loot from Nigerians after leaving office !!! Shikena !!!
Shikena!!!
GMB should think like this moniker!he has solved problems......??
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by Nobody: 10:33am On May 08, 2015
obailala:
grin

Dont worry, 'g' has metamorphosed into a 2 paragraph comment. The 'g' was only a warning, "THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE" wink
lobatan space booker..u pple no dey give person chance for first page angry
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by obiak4(m): 10:34am On May 08, 2015
alaoeri:
How many meaningful project is even ongoing in the whole country? undecided
I am yet to see how many oooo why in the first place do we have ministry of information when there is no information about government project and projections for the country
baba scrap or make it effective but not like your party propaganda machine oooo#takenote
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by alaoeri: 10:35am On May 08, 2015
baralatie:

really!!!
east - west road skeletal project.......
Okpella - abuja skeletal project........

permit me to do this......................................

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahHHHHHHHhahahahHhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahhahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahàhàhaha

forgive me dude!!!you made laugh.I remember when east - west road and abuja road started it was like nothing was happening.
check them out now!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha
hohohohohohohohohohohoho
yeeeeeeeee
nairaland oooooo

I HOPE GMB WONT BE THINKING LIKE YOU DID AND FINISH THOSE PROJECTS!!
O my,my!!
chai
Jona didn't need to tell GMB what to do because he already knows, as for those roads you mentioned if it can't be complete & commission under GEJ then he don't need to talk.
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by tonte(m): 10:36am On May 08, 2015
You must really think GMB is God

socialmediaman:
He won't abandon them, he'll dwarf your miniature achievements. From 2nd hand locomotive train to modern speed trains. From peanut handout for youths to mega business empowerment for youths. From 4 trillion budget due to stealing in government places to 8 trillion budget due to anti-corruption checks. From lackluster power privatization to visible electricity improvement. From indiscipline and impunity to discipline and accountability. Thank you. Next!
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by baralatie(m): 10:36am On May 08, 2015
booqee:
which good policies are they going to continue exactly? undecided
No. 1 electoral reform.s
agricultural policies
power reforms
you win
completion of ongoing road projects
excetera,excetera,excetera!!!
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by obiak4(m): 10:39am On May 08, 2015
Taylor86:

if not that am just coming back from 3weeks ban

i for say mk thunder fire u
Taylor hope you are not in jail in the Hague and you are raining insult on the poor boy aaah aah there is God oooo
you must be related to Charles in Hague too much venom calm down young man calm down OK tell me now what is your problem about what the man just said
what he said was perfect dismissed no case
export carry on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benin River Port: Obaseki Tours Edo Waterways, Assures Investors Of Security, .. / How Accurate Is Akeredolu’s Claim On Ondo’s Monthly IGR? - Businessday / FG Suspends Fuel Supply To Stations At Land Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.