Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,241 members, 7,887,683 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:18 PM

Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari (18538 Views)

Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him / Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result / Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by arsenal33: 4:08pm On May 08, 2015
baralatie:

Lagos - Ibadan expressway
east - west road
okpella- abuja expressway
2nd Niger bridge
Nigeria new track extension and activation
power transmission contracts all over Nigeria
Continuing electoral reforms
excetera,excetera,excetera!!!!

You've named four roads. Minister of works said 25000km of federal rehabilitated roads

Now you have confirmed that he was lying
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by Rexyl(m): 4:16pm On May 08, 2015
arsenal33:

and the 25000km of federal rehabilitated roads in the sky

In the sky? You are one of the funniest people or doubting Thomas on earth. HOWEVER THOSE PROJECTS CAN'T BE SEEN BY EYES CLOSED TO ANY PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT UNDER JONATHAN GOVERNMENT.

The 25000 km roads may comprise of the newly constructed roads and those being rehabilitated
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by lexy2014: 5:19pm On May 08, 2015
ochukwuma15:
Government should be continuous.

Any project initiated by Umaru Yar'Adua of blessed memory or Goodluck Jonathan, that will be benefitial to the good people of Nigeria should be carried on by the incoming administration of Mohammadu Buhari.

Though Dr. Jonathan's administration didn't live up to it's expectations, Nigerians should not throw away the baby with the bath water.

90% of his projects are questionable but for us not to waste resources, this projects should be completed please.

For those asking about the 2nd Niger bridge, there is no work ungoing at the site at the moment so Dr. Jonathan didn't list it among his uncompleted projects.

Igbos should mandate the government of Mohammadu Buhari to construct the bridge because it is very important to the economic growth of south east in particular and Nigeria in general.

Goodluck tried his best, it's a pity that his best is not good enough.
Isn't it high time Ibo states come 2geda 2 do something meaningful? If kano state can single handedly build d longest flyover in africa, are we saying that 5 states can't pull resources 2geda 2 build a bridge? "Mandating buhari"...that one na loooong thing
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by baralatie(m): 6:23pm On May 08, 2015
arsenal33:

You've named four roads. Minister of works said 25000km of federal rehabilitated roads

Now you have confirmed that he was lying
no he is not!the other roads been rehabilitated and in the eastern states of abia-cross river axis and Enugu axis,there is also in the north.
these road contracts are not widely published but the Fg is working on them.
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by Joeoku78: 6:50pm On May 08, 2015
No niger bridge mentioned. Which means jonathan has scuttled the igbos who are easily deceived on hearing splashes of money to their ears to sell or mortgage their conscience. The worst tribe in nigeria that don't know how to play politics are the igbos. Their own politics is money for hand and back for ground and that's why jonathan used and dumped them. The igbos wasted their votes for jonathan and he still crashed like packs of cards. The worst president nigeria had produced and is defended by igbos is jonathan who uses money to cheap them easily. Shame we have lost the position of senate president caused by igbos and their dirty politics of primitivity. I told them early that Buhari will win based on opinion and public polls sampled across nigeria and the way nigerians were unhappy with jonathan's govt due to hardship but they ignored me calling me an artificial Igbo man. Jonathan is evil that deceived and cheated on the igbos without sitting any single project in the south-east still the useless igbos gave him votes based on sentiments with money offered to them.
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by obiak4(m): 7:19pm On May 08, 2015
BornnAgainChild:
U still dont get it
yea and am also still open to learning spread my mat carry my book and pen waiting for bornagainchild my empress am ready to learn
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by chudionu58(f): 7:22pm On May 08, 2015
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by Yemiolads(f): 9:00pm On May 08, 2015
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by Diamond19: 10:51pm On May 08, 2015
Taylor86:

if not that am just coming back from 3weeks ban

i for say mk thunder fire u

Hahahahahaahaha. U don already talk am na
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by psucc(m): 11:42pm On May 08, 2015
kayzeesoft:
you mean he should still continue with the idea of stealing is not corruption

Compare that to Buhari's terrorism is a fraud.

Can you make out any difference?
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:08pm On May 09, 2015
Good boy[b][/b] cool

obiak4:

yea and am also still open to learning
spread my mat carry my book and pen waiting for
bornagainchild my empress am ready to learn
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by obiak4(m): 3:56pm On May 09, 2015
BornnAgainChild:
Good boy[b][/b] cool
do the needful plsssssss
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:56pm On May 09, 2015
which is...?

obiak4:

do the needful plsssssss
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by congressman(m): 8:12pm On May 09, 2015
@PointB pls wait nd see governance come May 29th. No more hate biko!!!!
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by snowprince(m): 11:54am On May 13, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Dissolves NABTEB Board / Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR / Ekweremadu: Apologise For Supporting IPOB, APC Tells PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.