Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari (18518 Views)

Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him / Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result / Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by obiak4(m): 10:42am On May 08, 2015
baralatie:
cool
Nigeria's Finest ...Gej

I do hope The incoming govt builds on what is on ground and continues the good policies.
well until after May 29
which policy stop shooting blind tell us the good policy cos most of us don't see any
teach us policy 101
carry my Biro and pen spread mat am ready sire
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by gulfer: 10:44am On May 08, 2015
Buhari will continue with the projects that are worthwhile after assessing the contract values to determine if they were inflated before continuing with them. Jona cannot force Buhari to continue his project with all these propaganda.
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by obiak4(m): 10:45am On May 08, 2015
BornnAgainChild:
He(Buhari)that has ears let him hear well ooo

if not that you are born again I would have prayed for you
may God let your life be manage the way GEJ manage Nigeria IJN I pray!!!!!"" can I get a witness
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by henrywallace92(m): 10:47am On May 08, 2015
importexpert:
Buhari despite he is clueless please listen to him. If their is anything meaningful that he has started please continue it

I blame cheap mtk devices in the market now......i pity you

1 Like

Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by baralatie(m): 10:49am On May 08, 2015
alaoeri:

Jona didn't need to tell GMB what to do because he already knows, as for those roads you mentioned if it can't be complete & commission under GEJ then he don't need to talk.
really!GMB ...knows and let him be officially raoareminded before He now say Gej did not tell him!!
as for the road contract the minimum is 4 year completion duration excluding downtime!
east west road has gone very far through rivers,delta,IMO and Bayelsa abuja has gone through Auchi.ewu and some parts
So what we are saying is simple ,GMB COMPLETE THESE ROADS.
the 2nd Niger bridge has commenced ,GMB COMPLETE THIS PROJECT
the Lagos - Ibadan expressway has commenced,GMB CONTINUE THE PROJECT TO COMPLETION

AND IF GMB CHOOSES NOT TO CONTINUE OR COMPLETE THSE PROJECTS.............................

WELLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!
That kind ACTION,it speaks volumes!!!

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 10:51am On May 08, 2015
importexpert:
Buhari despite he is clueless please listen to him. If their is anything meaningful that he has started please continue it
U didn't need to insult him, he is still ur president for now,
N I c all the clues u got, it didn't even fetch u a local government Chairman position.
We should b mindful of d way we insult constituted authorities, it only reveals who we r inside.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by mekonglobal(m): 10:52am On May 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
He didn't mention the Seond Niger Bridge. Or is that not an ongoing project by the FG?

Jonathan has scammed Ndi Igbo big time!

Chai!

Lalasticlala

Yes i said it dat those are (were) all campaign projects!
MzJackBaueress:
He didn't mention the Seond Niger Bridge. Or is that not an ongoing project by the FG?

Chai!

Lalasticlala

MzJackBaueress:

Chai!

Lalasticlala

Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by Rexyl(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2015
Agricultural Transformation Agenda, industrialization, massive road construction, consolidations and improvements on rail and air transportation and many others aimed at developing the country should not be abandoned projects. Buhari administration should continue with them and do more.
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by nickxtra(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2015
Mr. President sir, these projects(The Abuja Light Rail project came all the way from the OBJ govt., the Abuja road projects were awarded and started by Yar a'adua) are not your projects. The same way you inherited them from previous govt and continued with their execution, the same way Buhari will continue with them.
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by baralatie(m): 11:00am On May 08, 2015
Rexyl:
Agricultural Transformation Agenda, industrialization, massive road construction, consolidations and improvements on rail and air transportation and many others aimed at developing the country should not be abandoned projects. Buhari administration should continue with them and do more.
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by arinze151: 11:01am On May 08, 2015
a loser is always talking rubbish, which project his he talking about. nonsense!
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by ollyruffy: 11:04am On May 08, 2015
Lol. Which projects? Where are they?

Buhari should please review all those GEJ beer parlour projects that they were using to loot the treasury.
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by francizy(m): 11:06am On May 08, 2015
socialmediaman:
He won't abandon them, he'll dwarf your miniature achievements. From 2nd hand locomotive train to modern speed trains. From peanut handout for youths to mega business empowerment for youths. From 4 trillion budget due to stealing in government places to 8 trillion budget due to anti-corruption checks. From lackluster power privatization to visible electricity improvement. From indiscipline and impunity to discipline and accountability. Thank you. Next!

Bubu, hope you're reading this guy's comment? Please do exactly what he said here so that Nigeria will be a better place to live..

If you fall to rise above pa, then you have scammed us..
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:15am On May 08, 2015
sammyj:
GMB should gladly abandon all white elephant Satanist corrupt project of GMB because they are all avenue for GEJ to continue to loot from Nigerians after leaving office !!! Shikena !!!
Definitely the terms of agreement the FG signed with the companies handling the ongoing projects will be reviewed.
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by shammah1(m): 11:41am On May 08, 2015
Lmao! Welcome back though
Taylor86:

if not that am just coming back from 3weeks ban

i for say mk thunder fire u
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:45am On May 08, 2015
obiak4:

if not that you are born again I would have prayed for you
may God let your life be manage the way GEJ manage Nigeria IJN I pray!!!!!"" can I get a witness

In that case may God also let your own life be ruled the way Buhari ruled Nigeria during his military regime,.Amen

N.B-Wont ask for a witness cos i know your case(which i just decree now)would surely be established

1 Like

Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by ericzzzz(m): 12:00pm On May 08, 2015
6years was such a long time. If he didn't finish any project it simply means that there was no project
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 08, 2015
The bolded is key
importexpert:
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by ooshinibos: 12:10pm On May 08, 2015
which project sir ..show us
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by realonecrilar(m): 12:21pm On May 08, 2015
A government must surely come with his own project and not to use his administration to finance uncompleted project by previous govt, so matter of abandonment claim is not realistic.
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by Okiemuteisaac(m): 12:24pm On May 08, 2015
i love this man so much; he is mature. GEJ my hero Fayose my role model

1 Like

Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 08, 2015
Better tell him ooo...
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by pinkhill(f): 1:26pm On May 08, 2015
buhari is not clueless...
importexpert:
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by obiak4(m): 1:31pm On May 08, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

In that case may God also let your own life be ruled the way Buhari ruled Nigeria during his military regime,.Amen

N.B-Wont ask for a witness cos i know your case(which i just decree now)would surely be established
Amen in that case because during his regime there was peace and prosperity
#1 almost equal to 1 dollar
otherline no bloodbath everyday like jona regime steal and go to prison
drug use and abuse were at it minimal
employment was not as scares like this regime
impunity was not the other of the day then
our military were not politician then they were focused on doing their job
with these point of mine I hope have been able to convince you without any infinitesimal iota of doubt
why I would claim your blessing
baba one chance please take us back to 1986 era IJN help me say amin oooooo x10

1 Like

Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by ayoromer: 1:34pm On May 08, 2015
jona i beg no hold talks wit buhari wen vice is not there to explain because ur grammer too high for him to undersand no forget say him no go shool jona be warned.
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by sammyj: 2:02pm On May 08, 2015
................................ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
baralatie:

Shikena!!!
GMB should think like this moniker!he has solved problems......??
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:21pm On May 08, 2015
U still dont get it

obiak4:

Amen in that case because during his regime there was peace and prosperity
#1 almost equal to 1 dollar
otherline no bloodbath everyday like jona regime steal and go to prison
drug use and abuse were at it minimal
employment was not as scares like this regime
impunity was not the other of the day then
our military were not politician then they were focused on doing their job
with these point of mine I hope have been able to convince you without any infinitesimal iota of doubt
why I would claim your blessing
baba one chance please take us back to 1986 era IJN help me say amin oooooo x10
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by arsenal33: 3:58pm On May 08, 2015
and the 25000km of federal rehabilitated roads in the sky
Re: Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari by arsenal33: 4:01pm On May 08, 2015
Rexyl:

and the 25000km of federal rehabilitated roads in the sky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hassan Lawal Is Dead! / How Accurate Is Akeredolu’s Claim On Ondo’s Monthly IGR? - Businessday / Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.