Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,113 members, 7,970,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:38 AM

Please I Need Help. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Help. (3754 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Help. by chiefinalowo: 3:43pm On May 09, 2015
The OP has really suffered in the hand of the husband.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help. by freecocoa(f): 4:11pm On May 09, 2015
pickabeau1:

So a one sided story is enough for you to judge

OK...
It's not about the story being one sided, it's about the man's attitude.

She could be the cause of all their fights for all we know, bottomline is that, he behaves like a child.
Re: Please I Need Help. by pickabeau1: 4:12pm On May 09, 2015
freecocoa:
It's not about the story being one sided, it's about the man's attitude.

She could be the cause of all their fights for all we know, bottomline is that, he behaves like a child.

So your botomline is based on a one sided story and you know all about the mans attitude

I hear

You win
Re: Please I Need Help. by freecocoa(f): 4:35pm On May 09, 2015
pickabeau1:

So your botomline is based on a one sided story and you know all about the mans attitude

I hear

You win
We bin no dey drag trophy o but thank you.
Re: Please I Need Help. by pickabeau1: 4:37pm On May 09, 2015
freecocoa:
We bin no dey drag trophy o but thank you.

Okido...

How u doing
Re: Please I Need Help. by freecocoa(f): 5:15pm On May 09, 2015
pickabeau1:

Okido...

How u doing
Ayam dey o.

You?
Re: Please I Need Help. by udz: 5:47pm On May 09, 2015
@ pickabeau1 Thank U very much for ur unbiased observtion

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help. by pickabeau1: 6:20pm On May 09, 2015
freecocoa:
Ayam dey o.

You?

Fine also... thanks
Re: Please I Need Help. by rebella(f): 6:27pm On May 09, 2015
@Op, lemme lay it out straight, your hubby didn't travel, he has left the house pending when you apologise.
You changed the status quo by not going to beg him and apologize, he waited for 2 days no apology, so he escalated things further and went out hoping you will come crying and beg him since the malice didn't work.
If you are so bothered about him give him a call, just to find out if he is okay and that should be it, no apology nothing, because if you do, leaving the house will be the new method of quarreling with you.
I am 80 percent sure he is in 1 hotel looking at his phone every 5 mins, waiting for you to call and when you finally call he won't pick and he won't call you back. Don't call him back if he doesn't, call his father instead and ask if he has heard from his son, don't report him. When your husband is tired he will come home.
Please continue preparing his food and treat him well, then after the whole issue has died down, then you can talk about his behaviour

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help. by gidjah(m): 10:24pm On May 09, 2015
No ma, !thats not true, he might love her real good just that he has anger issues, he sure needs be talked to by well respected elders he reverence, is he a Christian? Get your pastor to talk to him, he really needs to get to Christmas the more( that is if he is a Christian) he needs the Holy Spirit to help him with anger.For all of you condemning him, Na una shabby pass,in a union, any one can have problems with attitude,he sure has his good sides too if madam will tell us, in a Union You display both your wisdom and Foolishness at the same time,so pls condeming[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][quote author=taryour post=33549571]

Sorry to say this sis, my words might sound hurtful but trust me I feel your pains and wish you the very best.

From what I read in all your posts, I believe your hubby married you cause there was pressure on him or you both. There doesn't seem to be an iota of love between you both at all.

How can a grown up man display such attitudes Its so sickening. You have really tried o. [/quotes
Re: Please I Need Help. by mutter(f): 10:39pm On May 09, 2015
schmilez:
What caused d quarrel this last time was this.he came home and met me sleeping because I had come back from work with a little headache I had even bought something to eat on d way so I will not have to cook for myself.ate and decided to rest.I dosed off .I woke up to the sound of him coming in and playing with our daughter and this is someone that when he is sleeping i tiptoe around him because I have made the mistake once of waking him up when when his boss was calling and I received the insults of my life.he didn't speak to me for at least a month after this and didn't eat either.that period was hell for me.
Back to the matter he asked me what was wrong even though I had d pillow over my head I answered nothing, looked at the time realised it was some minutes past 6 ,mind you my husband doesn't let anybody cook for him except him.I got up went to the bathroom,washed my face and my mouth came out to the bedroom,told him welcome and asked him what he wanted for dinner.all I got was silence.I asked him about 3 times and no response.he changed and left me alone in the bedroom.I thought about ignoring him but I decided against it and followed him to the living room and I repeated the question when I didn't get an answer I decided to ask him what I did wrong.and that was when he started shouting that he was asking me a question and I didn't reply him, tried explaining that I did and all and then he stormed off into the room.I didn't know when tears dropped out from my eyes ,felt so helpless and defenseless and that Was when I shouted at him that God will judge him for accusing me wrongly and why did he want to just pick a fight with me.needing closure I went into the room telling him that I said really answered him and all,he started screaming at me telling me he didn't have time for any rubbish and stuff.I had my back to the door and when he started getting forcefully trying to open the door forcefully.I left him so that he will not injure me

Not wanting to blame you but you really have to work on yourself! You bought something for yourself to eat?
Why not for the two of you.
So if you did not want to cook later and you knew this, why did you not also buy food for him or simply call him and let him know the situation. He might have brought food home for the home.
When he asked you what was wrong with you you gave a silly answer. .. NOTHING. Well someone with nothing ought to be up and cooking for her husband .
And upon all this you still shouted at him-Bad manners angry. Darling I have a headache would have been more appropriate.

You still stopped him from leaving the room.
A woman that was too sick to cook had so much energy for a fight?
.. and now your husband is gone and you have not gone to look for him and plead?

You are making some big mistakes and you need to change that fast or you might loose a good thing.
Nothing wrong with your husband, he just is a no nonsence man.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help. by schmilez: 9:34am On May 10, 2015
mutter:

Not wanting to blame you but you really have to work on yourself! You bought something for yourself to eat?
Why not for the two of you.
So if you did not want to cook later and you knew this, why did you not also buy food for him or simply call him and let him know the situation. He might have brought food home for the home.
When he asked you what was wrong with you you gave a silly answer. .. NOTHING. Well someone with nothing ought to be up and cooking for her husband .
And upon all this you still shouted at him-Bad manners angry. Darling I have a headache would have been more appropriate.

You still stopped him from leaving the room.
A woman that was too sick to cook had so much energy for a fight?
.. and now your husband is gone and you have not gone to look for him and plead?

You are making some big mistakes and you need to change that fast or you might loose a good thing.
Nothing wrong with your husband, he just is a no nonsence man.

If you really read my post you will see where I said my husband doesn't eat food prepared outside,he almost never eats out.up make all his meals even when am ill as far as I can stand I make his meals.that was why I asked him what he wanted for dinner because I was ready to prepare it for him.
I slept off because I had a little headache up didn't say on woke up with it.
I only shouted that God will judge him after I had tried talking to him and and he wasn't answering and when I tried explaining he called me a liar.mind you he had been d one doing the shouting.I know I am not a saint and the only reason I had my back to the door was because I was really so confused and couldn't understand why he would believe I didn't answer him.you don't want to know how scattered my brain was then.but like you said I probably should not have done that we learn every everyday.
Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Second Hand Wedding Gown In Yaba Market (pix) / I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant / Getting A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.