Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend (30890 Views)

Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook / All Nigeria Girls Have Boyfriend Either One Or Two. True Or Lie?? / Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by kcynho(m): 10:52pm On May 08, 2015
[size=25pt] U FOR HEADLINE AM WHY ITS BETTER BEING A LESBIAN,Nonsense !!![/size]
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by ddippset(m): 10:52pm On May 08, 2015
f
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by April07: 10:53pm On May 08, 2015
Oahray have you heard? grin grin
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by ddippset(m): 10:53pm On May 08, 2015
kcynho:
F
lol. sorry we both missed it by the whisker! lol.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 08, 2015
mirexxx:
That number 3.
make sense! nice one op.
I hate sex b4 marriage
totally wrong and irritating

Runs to check her profile!!
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:54pm On May 08, 2015
MrOlai:
1. Fornication/Adultery is a grievous sin in the sight of God.

2. Sex unites bodies and souls of the two persons involved together, physically and spiritually.
This is why God Almighty prescribes it only for the married couples.

3. Latest Scientific Research on Telegony.
According to the new research, if a woman has sex with any man, the woman would retain some genetic traits from the man in her body and these would be transferred to her babies!

4. The presence of genetic traits of any man in a woman's body, through sex, who is never her husband is a spiritual curse and this curse could be transferred to her children.

5. Guilt and Regret.
Those who go into fornication/adultery eventually regret.

So, my people, stay off boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. It's actually a euphemism for fornication/adultery. Face your studies, pray and work hard. Then, plan and wait for your time to do the right thing - marriage. With this, you'll be highly blessed and you'll have no cause to regret on this.

What a lot of rubbish. Especially where this semi literate pretends to talk science an exposes his ignorance.

Sigh! It is 2015 NOT 1715.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Familyfirst: 10:55pm On May 08, 2015
Enegod:
undecided
nice post,well done
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Kayendy(m): 10:55pm On May 08, 2015
And d reasons are all about sex... hmmmm
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by timpaker(m): 10:56pm On May 08, 2015
angrySnitch!!!
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Wilson125(m): 10:56pm On May 08, 2015
Scom op, mek ma girl no read this thread o, ah no wetin dey do u, if u never find ur own pesin, jst wait, u neva too old, somfin cn stil come up at ur age, no come corrupt our girls mind 4 here, tank u
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 08, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Friendship Trust Care
You forgot to add Fund
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by SHARIAREPORTERS: 10:57pm On May 08, 2015
ddippset:
f
Nufin bad pass d F weh ya write kan still land for here, u no make front page D funny tin is dat ya go weak to edit am Lolzzz
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by DonaldGenes(m): 10:57pm On May 08, 2015
ronald4lif:
What a piece of tosh!
But Op is right

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by buoye1(m): 10:57pm On May 08, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Not bad but there other good reason why dating is okay especially the one without canal knowledge
The OP isn't fair...Those it mean every relationship involves sex!NO,even though majority but some still keep themselves till after marriage so I disagree with al this "must av sex mentality" in a r/shp...
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by micktoxin(m): 10:57pm On May 08, 2015
MrOlai:

2. Sex unites bodies and souls of the two persons involved together, physically and spiritually.

According to the new research, if a woman has sex with any man, the woman would retain some genetic traits from the man in her body and these would be transferred to her babies!

4. The presence of genetic traits of any man in a woman's body, through sex, who is never her husband is a spiritual curse and this curse could be transferred to her children.

5. Guilt and Regret.

So, my people, stay off boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. It's actually a euphemism for fornication/adultery. Face your studies, pray and work hard. Then, plan and wait for your time to do the right thing - marriage. With this, you'll be highly blessed and you'll have no cause to regret on this.
Can you back up some of this theories with scientific proof? Especially number 3.
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Rosemary216(f): 10:58pm On May 08, 2015
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 08, 2015
MrOlai:

5. Guilt and Regret.

Broda MrOlai what Jehova Witness Kingdom Hall do u worship... dont be the kinda dad that will forcefully kip his geh child ah home with the fear of them socializing n all, the day it will shock u iis wen u travel out n get lost n she give u an accurate direction and options of the best hotel in that state...

geh child iis adventurous, just allow them learn from their mistakes.

this set of humans has bin clueless since ummm Adam/Eve
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Elxandre(m): 11:00pm On May 08, 2015
Tired of these threads. sad
I'm gonna try reddit.
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by kcynho(m): 11:03pm On May 08, 2015
ddippset:
lol. sorry we both missed it by the whisker! lol.
I SWEAR NA SO HEAVEN FIT LEAVE PERSON GO,kai
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by ddippset(m): 11:09pm On May 08, 2015
kcynho:

I SWEAR NA SO HEAVEN FIT LEAVE PERSON GO,kai
hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Sholah96(m): 11:09pm On May 08, 2015
Jus passing by...
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by stephenqueen: 11:11pm On May 08, 2015
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by OBTMOS(m): 11:13pm On May 08, 2015
MrOlai:

5. Guilt and Regret.

same people that said we should not date also say we should engage in courtship before marriage....
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by MrBasketball: 11:14pm On May 08, 2015
MrOlai:
[s] 1. Fornication/Adultery is a grievous sin in the sight of God.

5. Guilt and Regret.

So, my people, stay off boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. It's actually a euphemism for fornication/adultery. Face your studies, pray and work hard. Then, plan and wait for your time to do the right thing - marriage. With this, you'll be highly blessed and you'll have no cause to regret on this. [/s]
Dumbest thread ever to have hit FP. angry

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by IamOdin: 11:16pm On May 08, 2015
mirexxx:
That number 3. make sense! nice one op. I hate sex b4 marriage totally wrong and irritating

Onye nke a asikwa no gini??.So i bu virgin abi??

Imere onu k' ikpu! angry
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by koife(m): 11:17pm On May 08, 2015
mirexxx:
That number 3.
make sense! nice one op.
I hate sex b4 marriage
totally wrong and irritating
Your ppix says otherwise grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by kinibigdeal(m): 11:17pm On May 08, 2015
undecided

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by mirexxx(f): 11:22pm On May 08, 2015
koife:
Your ppix says otherwise grin
what pic??
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 08, 2015
If you don't have a deep knowledge of Greek, you will not be able to demystify the content of what the Op wrote.
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Dekatron(m): 11:30pm On May 08, 2015
Shoro niyen??

STORY FOR THE gOds undecided
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by InZA: 11:30pm On May 08, 2015
Lol grin cheesy

I'm suspecting the mod that put this on front page.

@Op everything you've said is on point and I agree with all your reasons, the only thing is I think your reasons are better suited for a topic like " Dangers of premarital sex".

There are Christian singles who date and yet don't have sex... If I were a 25year old guy in school and I found a 20year old girl whom I totally dig, and vice versa, you don't expect me to let her go because I don't have the means or the time to get married to her.

So I think you should put your post in perspective.

But the essence of your post totally resonates with me.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by sonikstargirl(f): 11:31pm On May 08, 2015
very funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason / What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / BDSM The Nigerian Way LMFAO (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.