Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,202 members, 7,887,526 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:08 AM

Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend (30907 Views)

Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook / All Nigeria Girls Have Boyfriend Either One Or Two. True Or Lie?? / Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 08, 2015
mirexxx:
That number 3.
make sense! nice one op.
I hate sex b4 marriage
totally wrong and irritating

You opinion girl. If that's what works for you, do on with it.
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Give me 5 reasons why you should not have a boyfriend and I will give you 1000 reasons why you should cool
Okay.
1) Cos it can lead to premarital sex
2) Cos it could break up ur marriage, whereby u can't stop thinking of ur previous lovers
3) Previous relationships could later on affecvt u in life e.g when u find out. Ur sister ll be maRrying soimeone u once dated
4) It could make u not focus much on ur career/education, when ur always thinking of the other person
5) Its termed as a sin under d two main religions we foillow in nigeria.
So now ur 1000 reasons ? smiley

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 08, 2015
MrOlai:
1. Fornication/Adultery is a grievous sin in the sight of God.

2. Sex unites bodies and souls of the two persons involved together, physically and spiritually.
This is why God Almighty prescribes it only for the married couples.

3. Latest Scientific Research on Telegony.
According to the new research, if a woman has sex with any man, the woman would retain some genetic traits from the man in her body and these would be transferred to her babies!

4. The presence of genetic traits of any man in a woman's body, through sex, who is never her husband is a spiritual curse and this curse could be transferred to her children.

5. Guilt and Regret.
Those who go into fornication/adultery eventually regret.

So, my people, stay off boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. It's actually a euphemism for fornication/adultery. Face your studies, pray and work hard. Then, plan and wait for your time to do the right thing - marriage. With this, you'll be highly blessed and you'll have no cause to regret on this.
nice message by the Spirit. Have you come across this https://www.nairaland.com/1889016/christian-dating-godly-relationship
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by mirexxx(f): 11:36pm On May 08, 2015
missclasssy:

You opinion girl. If that's what works for you, do on with it.
yeah and u didn't have to quote me
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 08, 2015
mirexxx:
yeah and u didn't have to quote me

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by AreaFada2: 11:37pm On May 08, 2015
Hmmmmmmm.

Nack me tori.
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 08, 2015
Complete bullshit. lipsrsealed
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by piagetskinner(m): 11:40pm On May 08, 2015
A relationship should be kick-started by two consenting Adults who are ready spritually emotionally and otherwise, and who are not out to test each others bodies till they tie the knot...and who have respect 4 each other ...and who establish ground rules based on the premise of the holy scriptures#

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by mirexxx(f): 11:40pm On May 08, 2015
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 08, 2015
mirexxx:
undecided undecided

You sound annoyed, why?
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by mirexxx(f): 11:44pm On May 08, 2015
missclasssy:

You sound annoyed, why?
lol I'm not dear. smiley tekia bye
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 11:44pm On May 08, 2015
qbd2:

Okay.
1) Cos it can lead to premarital sex
2) Cos it could break up ur marriage, whereby u can't stop thinking of ur previous lovers
[s] 3) Previous relationships could later on affecvt u in life e.g when u find out. Ur sister ll be maRrying soimeone u once dated
4) It could make u not focus much on ur career/education, when ur always thinking of the other person [/s]
5) Its termed as a sin under d two main religions we foillow in nigeria.
So now ur 1000 reasons ? smiley
Are you kidding me ?

Even people who have no boyfriends lose focus so what's the point ?

Btw, what kind of boyfriends are you even talk about ? Are you talking about danfo drivers or conductors ?
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 08, 2015
piagetskinner:
A relationship should be kick-started by two consenting Adults who are ready spritually emotionally and otherwise, and who are not out to test each others bodies till they tie the knot...and who have respect 4 each other ...and who establish ground rules based on the premise of the holy scriptures#

Can one be sure of the end from the beginning?
I guess not.

So that's how relationships (bf/gf) come about because at the end of the day, it starts but gets to nowhere.
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Are you kidding me ?

Even people who have no boyfriend lose focus so what's the point ?
Losing focus as a result of heartbreak or infatuation is sure heavier on pple than other causes.
Anywayz,I've given my 5 points,so up to u to give ur 1000 points.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Friedthunder(m): 11:49pm On May 08, 2015
:-XWhere the f$uck is my durex.. Falila oya open yansh kiss
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by piagetskinner(m): 11:49pm On May 08, 2015
kelvin100:

Can one be sure of the end from the beginning?
I guess not.

So that's how relationships (bf/gf) come about because at the end of the day, it starts but gets to nowhere.
Then that person was never meant 4 u
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Emodeee: 11:51pm On May 08, 2015
Na dis kain topic girls no dey like. Topics like "ten ways to satisfy ur boyfriend in bed," "7 styles dat ur b.f cherish, " "how to extort money from ur b.f without him complaining," "hw to av skin to skin sex without getting pregnant and avoiding future complications," "how to mk ur boobz look firm like a company" e.t.c, na dat kain topic dem dey like.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 11:52pm On May 08, 2015
qbd2:

Losing focus as a result of heartbreak or infatuation is sure heavier on pple than other causes.
Anywayz,I've given my 5 points,so up to u to give ur 1000 points.
U dey dare me make I state my points shey ? cheesy
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 11:53pm On May 08, 2015
Emodeee:
Na dis kain topic girls no dey like. Topics like "ten ways to satisfy ur boyfriend in bed," "7 styles dat ur b.f cherish, " "how to extort money from ur b.f without him complaining," "hw to av skin to skin sex without getting pregnant and avoiding future complications," "how to mk ur boobz look firm like a company" e.t.c, na dat kain topic dem dey like.
hahahahahahahaha roflkwmd cheesy

Ladies be like, this OP no know how sweet joystick be sha

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
U dey dare me make I state my points shey ? cheesy
Yes nah smiley
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by STEVENcrack(m): 11:57pm On May 08, 2015
Osirimononaye:
Does having a GF means having sex, some guys date without sex b4 marriage, tell u where it's happening?, in ur Dreams grin grin

Forget my brother..you can't have a boyfriend or GF without having sex..
Or haven't u made love to ur GF countless times.
Let's call a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 08, 2015
piagetskinner:

Then that person was never meant 4 u

So it doesn't matter whether it was started by two consenting adults or by teenagers.
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 12:02am On May 09, 2015
qbd2:

Yes nah smiley
My head is not booting up this night.. I will post that 2moro cheesy
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Emodeee: 12:03am On May 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahahahahahahaha roflkwmd cheesy

Ladies be like, this OP no know how sweet joystick be sha

abi o. I cn hear sm girls saying "talk to d birds."

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by tonte(m): 12:03am On May 09, 2015
I will Bleep my girlfriend everyday and every night what nonsense post is this

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Emodeee: 12:10am On May 09, 2015
mirexxx:
That number 3. make sense! nice one op. I hate sex b4 marriage totally wrong and irritating
r u a virgin? Jez ans Yes or no. No beating about d bush.
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by AsanwaKC(f): 12:24am On May 09, 2015
it is well
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Champele(m): 12:29am On May 09, 2015
@op,you are starve of sex.Man up,approach a girl,ask her name,answer a good name like HENRY.ask her no.,take her out,tell her you love her and everything about her.then,tell her you are not a gentle man and you like sex alot.invite her to your house,give her small alcohol(smirneof),start talking about a movie called titanic while touching her thigh.tell her you want to kiss her,before she close her mouth from saying no,grab her tongue with your lips.start unbuttoning her shirt.if she is on jean trouser,leave that one,she wil do it herself.continue like that,the rest will be a story.im expecting your stories in romance section,just like all this newly disvirgin ni.ggas there.thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:32am On May 09, 2015
please...
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Moana(f): 12:36am On May 09, 2015
Why wont i want boyfriend... Boyfriend is too sweeet oooo grin
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by KingTom(m): 12:49am On May 09, 2015
AgapeCharis:
King Tom is a nairalander. I think your post will serve him a good advice.
undecided undecided undecided
mirexxx:
who's kingto m what does he have to do with my post??
AgapeCharis:
KingT om you hear?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Here Is Why You Don't Have To Get Yourself Worked Up About Any Relationship / Can You Toast A Girl In Yoruba/hausa/igbo? ... / 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.