Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,415 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend (30900 Views)

Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook / All Nigeria Girls Have Boyfriend Either One Or Two. True Or Lie?? / Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by peterbello(m): 12:52am On May 09, 2015
missclasssy:
Ndi Church Abiala Ozo undecided

Eziokwu!
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by wtfCode: 1:00am On May 09, 2015
this op is a gay lord.

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:17am On May 09, 2015
MrOlai:

3. Latest Scientific Research on Telegony.
According to the new research, if a woman has sex with any man, the woman would retain some genetic traits from the man in her body and these would be transferred to her babies!

That is bogus! If she has had sex with a thousand men that means the chromosones of thousand men would be passed on to the baby. Bwahaha...

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by uzolexis(f): 1:24am On May 09, 2015
so when u think about dating the only thing that comes 2 ur mind is sex...sorry na ur middle name OP besides sex is healthy sef so undecided
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by lilygabriel08: 1:28am On May 09, 2015
is this guy for real, who gave you the right to advice on this subject
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by uzolexis(f): 1:28am On May 09, 2015
STEVENcrack:

Forget my brother..you can't have a boyfriend or GF without having sex..
Or haven't u made love to ur GF countless times.
Let's call a spade a spade

u can date without having sex my dear.
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by ronald4lif(m): 1:30am On May 09, 2015
uzolexis:

u can date without having sex my dear.

In Brussels? angry

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by lovely17(m): 1:37am On May 09, 2015
So how will they Marry without boyfriend.
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by nkemjacob2(m): 2:00am On May 09, 2015
i dated a girl who is not good in bed.... In other for me not to en danger my self in future to get satisfied by another woman.... I ended d relationship.. i love sex... She not satisfying me up to %10 had it been no sex till marriage, nd i discover this, will u advice/preach to me not to devioce her or flirt around?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:01am On May 09, 2015
I think everyone needs someone in life, and having a boyfriend is one of it. smiley

All the things the op listed there is not what all you do with your boyfriend, like c'mon op! what planet are you from? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by ShayGirl(f): 3:05am On May 09, 2015
All isn't about sex and fun.
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Chigold101(m): 4:32am On May 09, 2015
MrOlai:
1. Fornication/Adultery is a grievous sin in the sight of God.

2. Sex unites bodies and souls of the two persons involved together, physically and spiritually.
This is why God Almighty prescribes it only for the married couples.

According to the new research, if a woman has sex with any man, the woman would retain some genetic traits from the man in her body and these would be transferred to her babies!

4. The presence of genetic traits of any man in a woman's body, through sex, who is never her husband is a spiritual curse and this curse could be transferred to her children.

5. Guilt and Regret.
Those who go into fornication/adultery eventually regret.

So, my people, stay off boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. It's actually a euphemism for fornication/adultery. Face your studies, pray and work hard. Then, plan and wait for your time to do the right thing - marriage. With this, you'll be highly blessed and you'll have no cause to regret on this.
Many people preach or write about their struggles...
eg... when a man talks more about how bad stealing is... it means he has issues with stealing... i mean he is a thief or struggling with "thieving."
What i am saying is that, probably you have issues with sex... I mean you struggling with controlling your sexual urge... God help.. though

keeping a girl/boy friend does not translate into sex... Experience told me this... I kept many female friends for years without any form or act of sex... you better have a rethink...
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Chigold101(m): 4:35am On May 09, 2015
Nneka123:
I think everyone needs someone in life, and having a boyfriend is one of it. smiley

All the things the op listed there is not what all you do with your boyfriend, like c'mon op! what planet are you from? undecided
God created all of us to be relational beings... Any man or woman who is not attracted to the opposite sex has a BIG problem... boy and relationship from my own experience does not always produce sex...

but for me oh! this OP is having a sex problem... He is struggling with self control
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:03am On May 09, 2015
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by crusufixo(m): 5:17am On May 09, 2015
Expecting a counter topic to come out soon....

Watch out........
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by mirexxx(f): 5:44am On May 09, 2015
Emodeee:

r u a virgin? Jez ans Yes or no. No beating about d bush.
of what importance is that information to you?
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by MistarT(m): 6:13am On May 09, 2015
You cannot hold fire in your bossom and not get burnt, the TRUTH is bitter.Be responsible ask God to help you so that you'll not be a slave of sin only Him can do that.Study hard , pray and work hard, when the right time comes settle down with ur legally married husband or wife.we all have hormones that is why we need to daily ask God for help, the eye contacts and body chemistry can be used by the evil one anytime please beware, have a focus and dream prayerfully pursue it.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by MissSlimbody(f): 6:19am On May 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

In Brussels? angry
In Nigeria toosmiley
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Obynolee(f): 6:25am On May 09, 2015
mirexxx:
That number 3.
make sense! nice one op.
I hate sex b4 marriage
totally wrong and irritating

That means you are a virgin?
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by obiak4(m): 6:25am On May 09, 2015
MrOlai:

2. Sex unites bodies and souls of the two persons involved together, physically and spiritually.

4. The presence of genetic traits of any man in a woman's body, through sex, who is never her husband is a spiritual curse and this curse could be transferred to her children.

5. Guilt and Regret.

So, my people, stay off boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. It's actually a euphemism for fornication/adultery. Face your studies, pray and work hard. Then, plan and wait for your time to do the right thing - marriage. With this, you'll be highly blessed and you'll have no cause to regret on this.
op on points but it takes more than Gods grace oooo

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by charlsecy(m): 6:27am On May 09, 2015
Osirimononaye:
Does having a GF means having sex, some guys date without sex b4 marriage.
A girlfriend is a person's regular female companion with whom they have a romantic or sexual relationship.

MrOlai:

What of traits like intellgence, generousity?
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by obiak4(m): 6:28am On May 09, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Friendship Trust Care
care leads to the above mentioned""""sins"""" the op mentioned if you want care go meet mummy that the best care giver that I know 100%

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by obiak4(m): 6:31am On May 09, 2015
mirexxx:
That number 3. make sense! nice one op. I hate sex b4 marriage totally wrong and irritating
OK well said NEXT GIRLS FORMING HOLY HOLY TILL BELLE SHOW NOW DEY WANNA BLAME IT ON D DEVIL DON'T QUOTE ME OOOO JUST SAYING THE BLACK TRUTH
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by obiak4(m): 6:35am On May 09, 2015
helphelp:
Not good enough reasons
spread my mat Adaeze bring my Biro and book oooo help help want to lecture me on relationship matters ooooo
help help continue
give us more good reasons!!!!!!!
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by TopWinner(m): 6:37am On May 09, 2015
True!
Actually, the OP didn't mean you shouldn't have a boyfriend (when you're ready for marriage), he's saying you should abstain from sex before marriage.

Why are you people rushing for sex sef?
When you get married, you have all the freedom in the world to do it.
Why pinch the fish you'll eat tomorrow. It will only get spoilt.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by obiak4(m): 6:40am On May 09, 2015
[quote author=tosyne2much post=33554646] Give me 5 reasons why you should not have a boyfriend and I will give you 1000 reasons why you should cool [/quote
hmmmmm just see you hope you wouldn't give a counter thread 100000 reasons to have a boyfriends
tosyne if you do pay homage oooo can't be given you clues for free oooo lolz
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Bollinger(m): 6:42am On May 09, 2015
1. Have sex before marriage. Plenty of it. Most people who never experienced it before marriage are the worst when they get married to someone who doesn't know how to satisfy them.

2. Be responsible about it, use a condom.

3. Like anything worthwhile in life, become good in all matters of sex. The better you are the more confident you can satisfy your partner and also keep him or her.

4. For women; be a saint outside the bedroom, but a wh.ore in bed. Sure way to keep your significant other interested. It's difficult to do because the longer the relationship, the harder it is to keep the sexual spark going. Same goes for men.

5. Only a child will take the OP's post seriously.

'nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Emodeee: 6:45am On May 09, 2015
mirexxx:
of what importance is that information to you?

nw, u r beating abt d bush. U r pretending nt to av indulged in sex.

Ans me, r u a virgin? Yes or no.
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by phabulux: 6:46am On May 09, 2015
MrOlai:

5. Guilt and Regret.

D'you know? I actually went to check this guy's dp. I'd have been surprised if I saw it. If an artist wants to paint a babboon, he's the one he uses as a model. Uglier than sin.

He's married now, thanks to his parents.
Re: Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend by Osirimononaye(m): 6:48am On May 09, 2015
STEVENcrack:

Forget my brother..you can't have a boyfriend or GF without having sex.. Or haven't u made love to ur GF countless times. Let's call a spade a spade
see accusation oo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Won't Text Back / 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You / Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.