Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,210 members, 7,903,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:23 AM

Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home (43208 Views)

Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" / Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by Hadone(m): 10:01pm On May 08, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
What of ORUBEBE?
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by Ihinmi(m): 10:01pm On May 08, 2015
Please, they no get work?
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by Chuks16(m): 10:01pm On May 08, 2015
SORRY DEAR.
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by phabulux: 10:03pm On May 08, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Thief alert!
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by booblacain(m): 10:03pm On May 08, 2015
Na reality show we dey so o. This one na Otueke Ultimate Trek.

2 Likes

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by gbengus17: 10:04pm On May 08, 2015
AM LOOKING FOR WHO WILL RISE UP AND FLY IN THE SKY TO GO AND MEET BUHARI IN ABUJA.
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by Dyt(f): 10:04pm On May 08, 2015
So this mans wife actually allowed him to display stupidity?
Chai
Aiye akamara

2 Likes

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by realtestament(m): 10:04pm On May 08, 2015
#GEJ MA HERO

#GBM MA NIGGA
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by creepsyme(f): 10:04pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:
He was inspired by GEJ, he won't quit, he can't quit. She's coming back to join him, haters should Go n' D.
come bak to him? wen he is close to otueke or wen GEJ finally rewards him with some cool cash.
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 08, 2015
People have been trekking to other parts of the country since o... Now it's time to trek to south south then all these issues are coming up... which way?
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by Misogynist2014(m): 10:06pm On May 08, 2015
How has the mighty Jonathan fallen?
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by TopGee: 10:06pm On May 08, 2015
So, are they celebrities now? I can't stop laughing. Nigerians pay attention on things that are irrelevant. Trekking for who? It could have been better for them to say they are trekking from Lagos to Bayelsa or Abia State in protest against high level of poverty in Nigeria and that the government must make a promise and back it with action to eradicate or reduce poverty before they quit trekking. But here, nobody understands the reason behind unnecessary self-inflict of pain.

1 Like

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by vleen(f): 10:06pm On May 08, 2015
midolian:
Abeg na how this guy take dey charge hin fone sef? Abi no be express hin dey pass?
I tire woo

1 Like

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by xmich(m): 10:06pm On May 08, 2015
in my fathers voice,,,,,,,

Eheee gini meziegrin
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by Toks2008(m): 10:06pm On May 08, 2015
This trek is more realistic/

3 Likes

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by Misogynist2014(m): 10:07pm On May 08, 2015
It takes only a second for your popularity to crash.
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by godoluwa(m): 10:07pm On May 08, 2015
Helkayklassic:
People r tired of u as they r tired of who u honouring ur trek with.
am nt tired of him. av even prayed 4 him & d female partner tonite. speak 4 yaself

1 Like

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by phabulux: 10:08pm On May 08, 2015
creepsyme:
hehehehehehe he actually believed.

To be honest, I visited your profile. I read that message backward, and, I believe you.
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by Feranmicharles(m): 10:08pm On May 08, 2015
Lalasticlala check out my new topic,she's coming back wink
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 08, 2015
Won ku ise.
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by jamesbawa(m): 10:08pm On May 08, 2015
jamex93:
eya

make him follow Kaduna make I join am
namesake.... i'm also from k.d
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by doctokwus: 10:09pm On May 08, 2015
That's how u know those who embark on a journey for ulterior motives.
The guy that trekkd for GMB did he have any sort of companion?Yet a married man is getting demoralized because his female companion,who is not his wife,abandoned d journey.What does it even say about him and how his wife would feel!?
Also, d kind of almost hourly post this guy does on social media platforms clearly shows that this his trek is not really as borne out of blif in GEJ's concession as we might think.
Finally, who gets to trek for a man that has put d nation in so much darkness and pain?
Wouldn't b surprised if d guy abandons this journey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by hardbody: 10:09pm On May 08, 2015
dunkem21:
He embarked on an impossible task ..he really believed that somebody trekked from Lagos to Abuja ..

Exactly. Even after we analyzed the fraud inherent in that claim. He is strictly on his own.
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by nortcentrallord(m): 10:12pm On May 08, 2015
MikeTyson:
grin grin
He said he is trekking for mr. cluelessness personified

A "clueless" man has been ur president for 5years? Demn! You must be the true meaning of clueless. grin grin cheesy

Sacarsm could also mean when a clueless person calls himself clueless without him knowing. grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by mytime24(f): 10:12pm On May 08, 2015
midolian:
Abeg na how this guy take dey charge hin fone sef? Abi no be express hin dey pass?
grin

1 Like

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by Stephanie21(f): 10:12pm On May 08, 2015
Trek all you want but GEJ wil b out soon
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by shammah1(m): 10:13pm On May 08, 2015
Which first guy? That one was a big scam. This one will soon get tired by the time his legs swells up
eliment:
grin

Every other trekkers after the first person is just for publicity sake It's lacking in ideology. Only the first guy did it to keep to his words which i so much commend

1 Like

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by AsanwaKC(f): 10:16pm On May 08, 2015
Eyaaaa..take heart
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by francizy(m): 10:16pm On May 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Worry no more the girl is back and he will suceed for GEJ

Mogidi:
He was inspired by GEJ, he won't quit, he can't quit. She's coming back to join him, haters should Go n' D.

Hehehehehe, brothers this one don turn love story oh.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
See how GEJ trekking make sense die.. You fit even use am act Nollywood or Hollywood movie and sell millions unlike the magicians that flew (for Bubu) from Lagos to Abj... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by jamex93(m): 10:16pm On May 08, 2015
jamesbawa:

abi

which side for Kaduna??
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by jamex93(m): 10:16pm On May 08, 2015
jamesbawa:

abi

which side for Kaduna??
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by Forwetinnah: 10:19pm On May 08, 2015
Toks2008:
This trek is more realistic/

Yes o...unlike the almajiri that hitched a Danfo from Lagos to Abuja in 11 days grin

Singing** shebi you be Danfo driver, shioor
He is a Danfo driver, shioor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds / Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos / Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.