Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,028 members, 7,939,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home (43264 Views)

Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" / Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by sunny63(m): 10:20pm On May 08, 2015
Yimu 4 him

1 Like

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by ignis: 10:21pm On May 08, 2015
midolian:
Abeg na how this guy take dey charge hin fone sef? Abi no be express hin dey pass?
Power Bank
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by Mogidi: 10:22pm On May 08, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehehe, brother this one don turn love story oh.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
See how GEJ trekking make sense die.. You fit even use am act Nollywood or Hollywood movie and sell millions unlike the magicians that flew from Lagos to Abj... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Real Nollywood blockbuster, but wetin the title go be? "Love on the way to Otuoke".

Make dem bring the film out quick quick grin grin grin
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by midolian(m): 10:24pm On May 08, 2015
ignis:

Power Bank
well, if u say so ..buh power bank too dey die and it can only serve him for a day or 2.
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by francizy(m): 10:27pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Real Nollywood blockbuster, but wetin the title go be? "Love on the way to Otuoke".

Make dem bring the film out quick quick grin grin grin

Heheheheh, what about "Journey for a Hero - Finding Love" cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by waslite(m): 10:28pm On May 08, 2015
make she no go kill her self
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by MyMouth(m): 10:29pm On May 08, 2015
How can someone stand up and say he wants to trek for Jonathan? For what? I still don't understand
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by MikeTyson(m): 10:30pm On May 08, 2015
nortcentrallord:

A "clueless" man has been ur president for 5years? Demn! You must be the true meaning of clueless. grin grin cheesy

Sacarsm could also mean when a clueless person calls himself clueless without him knowing. grin cheesy grin

another rogue trying to sound smart shocked

1 Like

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by yomi007k(m): 10:31pm On May 08, 2015
midolian:
Abeg na how this guy take dey charge hin fone sef? Abi no be express hin dey pass?
Abi ooo. Even we wey nor dey trek dey get flat battery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by Feranmicharles(m): 10:34pm On May 08, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

But na by force?
He should go home take a shower have a good meal and forget this crap
I think you should direct that to him,and not me sad follow his handle @oladelenihi. Thanks
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 08, 2015
Ebubeslym:
Hahaha.
ahh swear, this is the height of joblessness

What a nice way to be jobless though, no?
And they will get fit too, and people are sending them support

Well for? I like it, I think it is nice
Adventure is a good thing
We need more of it in our land
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by Mogidi: 10:35pm On May 08, 2015
francizy:

Heheheheh, what about "Journey for a Hero - Finding Love" cheesy

That rings better than mine.

1 Like

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by Mistermamus(m): 10:36pm On May 08, 2015
eliment:
grin

Every other trekkers after the first person is just for publicity sake It's lacking in ideology. Only the first guy did it to keep to his words which i so much commend
did d 1st person show evidence of trekking?
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by Feranmicharles(m): 10:39pm On May 08, 2015
midolian:
why all this qstns Why don't you follow him and see 4 yasefangry . Well,he uses three phones. Okay?

2 Likes

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 08, 2015
he better call it quits too...
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by midolian(m): 10:43pm On May 08, 2015
Feranmicharles:
why all this qstns Why don't you follow him and see 4 yasefangry . Well,he uses three phones. Okay?
No na 10 phones hin 4 dey use.

Even me wey dey house neva see fone charge.

1 Like

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by Mistermamus(m): 10:44pm On May 08, 2015
ppl just writing crap here. am sure y'all dont even follow him on twitter ppl are already appreciating him with money cards n so on, d bros shows timeline of his adventure everytin documented. peeps can see evidence of his trekking.. for me its a blessing to him already after he reaches bayelsea well let's c how it goes n I know later y'all will later change mouth. congrats to him nt like 1 malam dat appeared in abuja like superman from nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 08, 2015
TopGee:
So, are they celebrities now? I can't stop laughing. Nigerians pay attention on things that are irrelevant. Trekking for who? It could have been better for them to say they are trekking from Lagos to Bayelsa or Abia State in protest against high level of poverty in Nigeria and that the government must make a promise and back it with action to eradicate or reduce poverty before they quit trekking. But here, nobody understands the reason behind unnecessary self-inflict of pain.

Well, maybe you should embark on one?
It is different and exciting what they are doing
Not usually what we do in our country...so yeah, I endorse their walk
and would totally pose for a picture with them
Something I cannot do with an actor
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by 12month: 10:47pm On May 08, 2015
when will all these joblessness stop, u trek, u stop, u continue... wonderful!
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by tellwisdom: 10:47pm On May 08, 2015
These people ought to be jailed for lies and deceit. angry
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by Feranmicharles(m): 10:50pm On May 08, 2015
midolian:
No na 10 phones hin 4 dey use.

Even me wey dey house neva see fone charge.
do I have to show you pics of his three phones Abi you tink say he no dey sleep @all No be person aouz he sleep d oda tym wen pastor turned him down... Abeg I no get MB sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by slapandfall(m): 10:52pm On May 08, 2015
midolian:

Hahahahahahahahah cheesy=D =D Lafº°˚=)) =))˚°º≈throwayº°˚ ˚=)) =))°º≈my blackberryº°˚ cry =)) ˚º°˚ ˚°º≈=))=))come dey dance SHOKI°˚ ˚°ºSHOKI
ƪ cry ʃ. ƪ *nerd**nerd* ʃ. ƪ. =))ʃ.
. . . 
..≤¯≥. ≤¯≥. ≤¯≥ ...

Bursted..... I swear u jst finger ♍Ɣ brain.. Na true ooo.. Abi e cary generator folow body ni!
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by midolian(m): 10:54pm On May 08, 2015
slapandfall:

Hahahahahahahahah cheesy=D =D Lafº°˚=)) =))˚°º≈throwayº°˚ ˚=)) =))°º≈my blackberryº°˚ cry =)) ˚º°˚ ˚°º≈=))=))come dey dance SHOKI°˚ ˚°ºSHOKI
ƪ cry ʃ. ƪ *nerd**nerd* ʃ. ƪ. =))ʃ.
. . . 
..≤¯≥. ≤¯≥. ≤¯≥ ...

Bursted..... I swear u jst finger ♍Ɣ brain.. Na true ooo.. Abi e cary generator folow body ni!
I tire o, my broda. Even me wey dey for house no dey see fone charge sometimes.
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by nortcentrallord(m): 11:00pm On May 08, 2015
MikeTyson:

another rogue trying to sound smart shocked

Hahahahaha, people have a funny way of describing 'em selves. grin grin
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by wtfCode: 11:03pm On May 08, 2015
undecided if i be that guy, i go disguise myself at night and then enter bus 4rm town to town,and then trek at day time.
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by lampardizik(m): 11:06pm On May 08, 2015
Na where d guy dey charge him phone undecided sad
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by MikeTyson(m): 11:08pm On May 08, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hahahahaha, people have a funny way of describing 'em selves. grin grin
Your useless masta don already concede defeat
why you wan kill ya self? grin

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by sixtus3606(m): 11:11pm On May 08, 2015
dunkem21:
He embarked on an impossible task ..he really believed that somebody trekked from Lagos to Abuja ..

See me laffin' likka a ZULU hoodlum *kiikikikkiiikikiii*
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by Cityguy: 11:27pm On May 08, 2015
Is the trek for the girl or for GEJ cos am getting it all mixed upm it wasn't like there was a pact ab initio that the lady would trek with him. So, what's this about her joining or not? Abeg if go no go again make the guy jejelly waka go im papa house o. No be by force.

2 Likes

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by Helkayklassic(m): 11:32pm On May 08, 2015
godoluwa:
am nt tired of him. av even prayed 4 him & d female partner tonite. speak 4 yaself

Instead of praying for him, why not call him n hook him up where he is so that u can both conclude d journey together.

1 Like

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 08, 2015
the guy dey look for person to dey Bleep??na so boring em come be because she leave

1 Like

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by jidesp(m): 12:11am On May 09, 2015
Its just so unreal, I mean with him tweeting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi / Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos / Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.