Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,221 members, 7,904,035 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home (43209 Views)

Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" / Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by MikeTyson(m): 12:07pm On May 11, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Thanks for playing your life script for me grin. Since am not a movie producer, you may find one. Funny how people know exactly the advice that suits their problem but yet won't heed it. What a waste. I am in the office @ the moment. Maybe you you should get a job.
Your dad is tired of feeding you while you waste it on your hubby. CHANGE. Olodo grin grin.

wow! good boy, you seems to be changing; gradually giving-in to my advice cheesy cheesy

You've finally dropped those words: Condom, Weed, Yaba Left etc
Good to know I'm influencing upon your life in a way & I'm gradually dominating your thinking faculty kiss kiss

Just imagine you telling someone you work, when he/she hasn't even asked if you do nothing; does that make any sense

That goes to show you still got some demons to conquer in your life. One of them is: Insecurity. Kill it before it kills you.
Nairaland is a faceless forum unlike Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & others. Stop answering those little unasked questions; it makes you look really weak & poor.

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by nortcentrallord(m): 9:36pm On May 11, 2015
MikeTyson:

wow! good boy, you seems to be changing; gradually giving-in to my advice cheesy cheesy

You've finally dropped those words: Condom, Weed, Yaba Left etc
Good to know I'm influencing upon your life in a way & I'm gradually dominating your thinking faculty kiss kiss

Just imagine you telling someone you work, when he/she hasn't even asked if you do nothing; does that make any sense

That goes to show you still got some demons to conquer in your life. One of them is: Insecurity. Kill it before it kills you.
Nairaland is a faceless forum unlike Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & others. Stop answering those little unasked questions; it makes you look really weak & poor.

Hahahahaha, get a life kido. How many pix did you save from Nairaland today or better still how many cartoon sex related pix did you save today? Hahahaha, Frustration is really a bad thing. grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by MikeTyson(m): 7:03am On May 12, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hahahahaha, get a life kido. How many pix did you save from Nairaland today or better still how many cartoon sex related pix did you save today? Hahahaha, Frustration is really a bad thing. grin cheesy grin grin grin

Fake laughter. How do I know?? Cos,
1. It appears too dry
2. Nothing funny is been said.

Being Nairaland addict shouldn't limit your sorry ass brain... Think, use your brain old boy. You won't go far in life when you think everybody is like you, who sees Nairaland as their final bus-stop.... smh4u

Like I've said earlier-on: Nairaland is not the originator of everything you see on here, that's why you see most posts with some blue underlined texts; that's the source of the info. Ask Seun if you care to know better.

Once again... You really need to get off that insecurity train... It's leading you nowhere, mista lonely dog cheesy

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by nortcentrallord(m): 8:54am On May 12, 2015
MikeTyson:

Fake laughter. How do I know?? Cos,
1. It appears too dry
2. Nothing funny is been said.

Being Nairaland addict shouldn't limit your sorry ass brain... Think, use your brain old boy. You won't go far in life when you think everybody is like you, who sees Nairaland as their final bus-stop.... smh4u

Like I've said earlier-on: Nairaland is not the originator of everything you see on here, that's why you see most posts with some blue underlined texts; that's the source of the info. Ask Seun if you care to know better.

Once again... You really need to get off that insecurity train... It's leading you nowhere, mista lonely dog cheesy

Hahahahahaha, BASTADOOOOO.
Am waiting for another long epistle from you. grin grin cheesy
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by MikeTyson(m): 12:14pm On May 12, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hahahahahaha, BASTADOOOOO.
Am waiting for another long epistle from you. grin grin cheesy

Is that all you got?? grin

Anyways, two things is bound to happen to you should you continue to read from me.

1. You will end up doing great outside Nairaland
2. You may lose your mind after several attempts to hate the truth for no good reason.

That's it. weakling

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by nortcentrallord(m): 9:28pm On May 12, 2015
MikeTyson:

Is that all you got?? grin

Anyways, two things is bound to happen to you should you continue to read from me.

1. You will end up doing great outside Nairaland
2. You may lose your mind after several attempts to hate the truth for no good reason.

That's it. weakling

Nice portrait of you. You still got more pix of your family members to upload? Hahahahah

Bastardooo grin grin. Now go ahead and Write me another epistle. grin cheesy grin you must be engaged. Hahahahaha
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by front247: 11:01pm On May 12, 2015
They have taken this madness too far.
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by MikeTyson(m): 11:27pm On May 13, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Nice portrait of you. You still got more pix of your family members to upload? Hahahahah

Bastardooo grin grin. Now go ahead and Write me another epistle. grin cheesy grin you must be engaged. Hahahahaha

You wish i didn't come back for you, right
In the last few days, i've been "running some tests" on you and it turned out you are V-Positive.
Meaning: You are a Vagabond. You don't have to worry, you're not in a hurry to succeed in life.
sit back/relax, daddy's property will take care of you. Ode, executive poor boy. cheesy

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by nortcentrallord(m): 12:31pm On May 15, 2015
MikeTyson:

In the last few days, i've been "running some tests" on you and it turned out you are V-Positive.
Meaning: You are a Vagabond. You don't have to worry, you're not in a hurry to succeed in life.
sit back/relax, daddy's property will take care of you. Ode, executive poor boy. cheesy

Bastadooo grin cheesy grin welcome back. this epistle ain't long @ all. Make it longer please because I know you are still jobless. Now go ahead and write me some more. cheesy grin
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by nortcentrallord(m): 2:33pm On May 17, 2015
MikeTyson:

Heyy Kiddo, sucking on mama's tities grin cheesy grin? Who 'v you left your responsibility for? There's no new idio*t on the block yet so get back to work. grin grin grin
Happy Sunday Bastadooo grin
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by MikeTyson(m): 11:10pm On May 17, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Heyy Kiddo, sucking on mama's tities grin cheesy grin? Who 'v you left your responsibility for? There's no new idio*t on the block yet so get back to work. grin grin grin
Happy Sunday Bastadooo grin

I think I'd have to stop relating with you for these reasons.

You're an illiterate; an unrepentant slowpoke and a die hard poverty stricken idiot.

Here... see for yourself how to spell it right.

1. Hey not heyy
2. titties tities
3. Bastard not Bastad000

So if you want a change of life; at least for the better, kindly do what's on the pic below or forever be doomed.

Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by nortcentrallord(m): 10:24am On May 18, 2015
MikeTyson:

You're an illiterate; an unrepentant slowpoke and a die hard poverty stricken idiot.

1. Hey not heyy
2. titties tities
3. Bastard not Bastad000

So if you want a change of life; at least for the better, kindly do what's on the pic below or forever be doomed.

Bastadooo grin cheesy grin.
NL is an informal forum if you know what I mean.
I really enjoy how you showcase your shallowness and stupidity with your pictorial expression. By and large, I have accomplished my mission on you and that is steering you to some level of sane reasoning.
Your comments started by being hate-filled, stupid, vulgar and childish with pictorial expressions that clearly depict your 'love' for animal intimacy grin (I just hope all the domestic animals in your neighborhood are not being molested by you) but over time, I carefully guided your to speaking like a human being grin cheesy. Now you got one more major task and that is, redirecting your energy from insults into something positive and applying all those "advice" you have been giving me to your life grin cheesy.
I hope you don't retrace your steps back to your self believe path of doom cheesy. But never to worry, I will always hit you everyday with your identity (BASTADOOO) to keep u up and doing. Reply me b4 6pm. Don't fail to do that. Your time starts NOW.
So long Bastardoooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by nortcentrallord(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2015
MikeTyson:

1. Hey not heyy
2. titties tities
3. Bastard not Bastad000

BASTARDOOOO grin grin grin.

Don't have a high BP just because I mentioned you please. Hahahahaha. Bastaerdooo. You can't run away neither can you hide. grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds / Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos / Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.