Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,357 members, 7,947,576 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* (47647 Views)

At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* / Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by yurme(m): 9:38am On May 10, 2015
Oshey countr thread
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by loomer: 9:38am On May 10, 2015
Knew this debate will surely arise. Where lala247 de o?
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 9:39am On May 10, 2015
To b candid no girl/woman will come out and tell me she never gossip bf,i wont belive her cos all women do dat stuff including me. cheesy#i love novels but if i get to work i gossip sometimes with my colleagues.

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by adebisiolumide5(m): 9:39am On May 10, 2015
They refuse to bleep with their man. But Bleep others
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by iheanyi40(m): 9:40am On May 10, 2015
Cutehector:
let me trek from hell to heaven if lalasticlala move this to frontpage
broda start trekking o tongue
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by IYANGBALI: 9:40am On May 10, 2015
Kai you half finish girls. rokiatu I hope you dey read dis one now? Are you a woman or a baby?

3 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 9:40am On May 10, 2015
Nairaland.com land of threads and counter threads.

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by mejai(m): 9:40am On May 10, 2015
women listen to current affairs while girls scramble for remote to watch Africa magic, E! tv telemondo and other worthless stations. grin

6 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 9:40am On May 10, 2015
mascot87:

Do u think voting Ugly people is what Miss NL all about hun undecided undecided
guy yu harsh ooo
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by thundey95(m): 9:41am On May 10, 2015
Are you actually asking guys to date women because of all these??, these are girls attitude that's gonna change when they become women, women are one like this also....

They Know there self anyways

3 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by mejai(m): 9:41am On May 10, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Kai you half finish girls. rokiatu I hope you dey read dis one now? Are you a woman or a baby?
u wan start again with rokiatu. una no wan make she rest? OK o! ride on.
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by domopps(m): 9:41am On May 10, 2015
Okay noted!

Cheeeeers
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by seunlaww(m): 9:41am On May 10, 2015
Ds land is not for sale.. . But wait OP, Who gives Head? Girls or women

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by UjSizzle(f): 9:42am On May 10, 2015
Girls will want to buy a fast food, women prefers to cook themselves

You're one of many with the false impression that all women love cooking.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by holicalpha(m): 9:42am On May 10, 2015
All what you typed are correct besides the "Girls buy from fast food while Women cook"

That's just not right.

But anyways this thread is better than its predecessor.

Typing shiiits like

A man shouldn't lay his hands on his woman regardless of what she does

A guy who Jokes a lot is a boy.

Utter Rubbish!

*MODIFIED*

LALA AND NNEKA ARE OBVIOUSLY GIRLS, SILLY ONES.

Since we're talking abt women, check out the Unique connection of mothers to their children

https://www.nairaland.com/2303111/uniqueness-mothers

- Valar Morghulis.

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by macdelene(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2015
Kneeling down with both legs to greet her man? Are u from the niger delta. A woman don't kneel don't to greet are man. Its in the old days.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by tziz(m): 9:44am On May 10, 2015
iheanyi40:
Hehehe I was expecting a counter_thread soonest

*sprays mat*
grin
How good is d fragrance of the mat u sprayed? undecided

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by malonephill(m): 9:45am On May 10, 2015
TEAMTWACI:

you guys just need to stop all these, if you must campaign in all thread not like this one
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Absan86(m): 9:48am On May 10, 2015
Comfirm!

I follow too!
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by condralbede(m): 9:48am On May 10, 2015
finally d counter thread have arrived..... most of d points r true though !!!!

**run out of thread before rekaitu n sinaj encounter me **
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by iheanyi40(m): 9:48am On May 10, 2015
mascot87:

Do u think voting Ugly people is what Miss NL all about hun undecided undecided
grin
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by njuwo(m): 9:49am On May 10, 2015
Bisjosh:
Kneel with her two legs for her man? grin hilarious!
Is like you read with your nose and not your eyes. Where in the write up did he say kneel with her two legs for her man? He only said knee with her two legs for his parents.

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by caesaraba(m): 9:49am On May 10, 2015
Girls don't know how to hold a stimulating conversation
Most girls are awful at holding
conversations. They aren’t up-to-date on global affairs. They don’t have any intellectual hobbies or interests. And their opinions aren’t really their own, but are the opinions of others they heard and took as their own. Girls are boring. Women are fascinating.

4 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Kassidy90(m): 9:50am On May 10, 2015
Gbam! Counter attack...
Hurray!!! am dating a woman not a girl grin grin grin

Meanwhile if u want Buruji to be extradited hit like if u don't share

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by seyiade50: 9:51am On May 10, 2015
Yes yes yes yes yes! Pls can someone do a tread on how/where to find women? Girls wan pursue me commot for the country!!,

2 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by IYANGBALI: 9:51am On May 10, 2015
mejai:

u wan start again with rokiatu. una no wan make she rest? OK o! ride on.
she be my friend now. I even wan arrange am for my 85 yrs old landlord grin
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by oluFELAxy(m): 9:51am On May 10, 2015
Vote Twaci for Miss Nairaland

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by xmich(m): 9:51am On May 10, 2015
That means Adaobi is a womangringrin
What a lucky man i am gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by tziz(m): 9:52am On May 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
To b candid no girl/woman will come out and tell me she never gossip bf,i wont belive her cos all women do dat stuff including me. cheesy#i love novels but if i get to work i gossip sometimes with my colleagues.
False!
I know lots of girls dt wont even listen, talk more of gossip wit d oda girls.
Just because u and d girls around u gossip doesnt mean every girl does.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by iheanyi40(m): 9:52am On May 10, 2015
tziz:

How good is d fragrance of the mat u sprayed? undecided
lmao baba na mistake abeg, I don comot am modify ya own
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by myjobsfinder(m): 9:53am On May 10, 2015
Nairaland285:
After meeting the sugar mummy or daddy; what next?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.