Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,366 members, 7,947,603 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* (47648 Views)

At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* / Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by IYANGBALI: 9:54am On May 10, 2015
oluFELAxy:
Vote Twaci for Miss Nairaland
tell her to go and pass her JAMB exam first

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by davspog2(m): 9:56am On May 10, 2015
TEAMTWACI:
Keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci For Miss NL kiss kiss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

T -THEY
W - WILL
A - ALL
C - CRY
I - IN THE END cry cry
Vote beauty and brain
campaign gone wrong! You're doing an FFK
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Cutehector(m): 9:56am On May 10, 2015
iheanyi40:
broda start trekking o tongue
lalasticlala sef dey eff up.. So na because of this my yarn na him make e put am for front page.. Looool.. This is sweet.. Ok. Let him put all my topics in d front page and I will kiss his shoe grin
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Tobiustobius: 9:57am On May 10, 2015
Which one be greeting with bended knees again? Nothing wey person no go see for this Nairaland.
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by hensben(m): 9:58am On May 10, 2015
TEAMTWACI:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

T -THEY
W - WILL
A - ALL
C - CRY
I - IN THE END cry cry
Vote beauty and brain
I have noticed something about this twaci and her team, they are fund of spewing negativity..you guys are beginning act like pdp(fayose and co), I believe you guys will end up like them(pdp).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by HizMissy(f): 10:01am On May 10, 2015
Hehehehe
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by YUSUPH1986(m): 10:01am On May 10, 2015
Bisjosh:
Kneel with her two legs for her man? grin hilarious!
hilarious! Ur man is ur small god.
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Frankenstein: 10:02am On May 10, 2015
uzimi:
Most men actually prefer to date girls.
They don't appreciate women. They take women that are obedient for a fool.
They can't appreciate. So I can say that's why girls fit them
There are over 2 billion men in the world. You must have met most of them to know their disposition to date women.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by jazinogold(m): 10:02am On May 10, 2015
thank God Trypa is not a girl....cos a girl can't be our miss nairaland, she's a gallant lady toh ma TRYPAss ah won gals!

www.nairaland.com/trypa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by ErepaTV: 10:02am On May 10, 2015
women sweet pass gals grin
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by ONESON1(m): 10:02am On May 10, 2015
Chiam55:
Not true at all!
which one is not true
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by oluFELAxy(m): 10:04am On May 10, 2015
IYANGBALI:
tell her to go and pass her JAMB exam first

What makes twaci better to be Miss Nairaland isnt in the things you think about her anonymity, but it is in what she tends to offer the world through her intelligence, beauty, manners, accomplishment and poise.
I can really assure that twaci is worth miss Nairaland.
Twaci loves you.
wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Bisjosh(f): 10:04am On May 10, 2015
@njuwo

keep quiet and read again.

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by corjiakor(m): 10:05am On May 10, 2015
Both women and girls behave the same way nowadays, may be there is no woman again.

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by kelvine(m): 10:07am On May 10, 2015
What you mean is most boys prefer girls. The dream of every man is to have a matured woman as described by the OP. Doesn't it feel amazing when a woman tells you food is ready in place of I am hungry take me to Tasty Fried chicken. I will only agree with you if you say some randy men like to play with girls while their heart belongs to a woman.

uzimi:
Most men actually prefer to date girls.
They don't appreciate women. They take women that are obedient for a fool.
They can't appreciate. So I can say that's why girls fit them

3 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by HizMissy(f): 10:08am On May 10, 2015
Op do u mean to say ur mom is a girl? Cos I'm damn sure she gossips.
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by IYANGBALI: 10:08am On May 10, 2015
oluFELAxy:

What makes twaci better to be Miss Nairaland isnt in the things you think about her anonymity, but it is in what she tends to offer the world through her intelligence, beauty, manners, accomplishment and poise.
I can really assure that twaci is worth miss Nairaland.
Twaci loves you.
wink wink wink
she is yet to make English and Maths in her GCE. I am voting for rokiatu who just passed her JAMB
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 10:09am On May 10, 2015
I guess u r still in ur teens..u wnt find dis funny when u are clocking 30yrs and still unmarried
Bisjosh:
Kneel with her two legs for her man? grin hilarious!
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by onlyson16(m): 10:09am On May 10, 2015
[quote author=Dotwillis1 post=33588019]Signs you are dating a girl and not a woman

A counter thread cheesy

Girls expect you to be their ATMachine – women are financially independent.

Girls don't like spending from their wallets, they depend on the guy for all their basic needs; jumping from one guy to the other and taxing them. They will start OP AM VERRRYSORRRRY 4 U .INSTEAD OF U GOING TO UR PLACE OF WORSHIP EVEN IF U AV .UR HERE TALKIN OF HOW TO DATE A WOMQN SO SORY BUT LET ME REMIND U DERE IS TIME FO EVRTIN ALS
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by obaival(m): 10:09am On May 10, 2015
Gal i stl de wonda🎵🎶🎼
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by iheanyi40(m): 10:09am On May 10, 2015
Cutehector:
lalasticlala sef dey eff up.. So na because of this my yarn na him make e put am for front page.. Looool.. This is sweet.. Ok. Let him put all my topics in d front page and I will kiss his shoe grin
lmao, cry me a river grin u sef knw say lalasticlala no fit na, oga start trekking o
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by oluFELAxy(m): 10:10am On May 10, 2015
IYANGBALI:
she is yet to make English nd Maths in her GCE

Owkay sir.
Vote Twaci for miss Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by jahstech: 10:10am On May 10, 2015

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by iheanyi40(m): 10:12am On May 10, 2015
IYANGBALI:
she is yet to make English and Maths in her GCE. I am voting for rokiatu who just passed her JAMB
u get bad mouth ogrin
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by centjamie(m): 10:15am On May 10, 2015
oluFELAxy:
Vote Twaci for Miss Nairaland

Abeg no only this gal dy contest?

How come na only her pple dy advertise?
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by IYANGBALI: 10:16am On May 10, 2015
oluFELAxy:

Owkay sir.
Vote Twaci for miss Nairaland.
you are a good campaign manager and you will surely excel in life. I tried my best to orubebe you so as to start an e.war with you and make my nairaland friends to campaign against you candidate,but you Jegad me and won my heart. You are the major man

2 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Sunnycliff(m): 10:18am On May 10, 2015
TEAMTWACI:

T -THEY
W - WILL
A - ALL
C - CRY
I - IN THE END cry cry
Vote beauty and brain

What are d benefits to gain if she wins
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by oluFELAxy(m): 10:18am On May 10, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you are a good campaign manager and you will surely excel in life. I tried my best to orubebe you so as to start an e.war with you and make my nairaland friends to campaign against you candidate,but you Jegad me and won my heart. You are the major man

Thanks.
God bless you sir.
NJoY.
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 10:19am On May 10, 2015
mascot87:

Do u think voting Ugly people is what Miss NL all about hun undecided undecided

If you thin that someone like twaci is ugy, then you need glasses

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by IYANGBALI: 10:20am On May 10, 2015
jazinogold:
thank God Trypa is not a girl....cos a girl can't be our miss nairaland, she's a gallant lady toh ma TRYPAss ah won gals!

www.nairaland.com/trypa
kai dis one go don dey reach menopause o,I will rather vote for mama peace.

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by chigoizie7(m): 10:21am On May 10, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Signs you are dating a girl and not a woman

A counter thread cheesy

Girls expect you to be their ATMachine – women are financially independent.

Girls don't like spending from their wallets, they depend on the guy for all their basic needs; jumping from one guy to the other and taxing them. They will start complaining whenever you are broke and may even end the relationship.
A woman, on the other hand, may allow
her man to pay for her sometimes, but most times she prefer to pay the bill herself from time to time – for
both of them.

Girls are too lousy on social media especially about their relationship status. Women r just too busy with real life to bother updating their status online all about.

I have this girl on my facebook list that updates what's going on between her and her bf time to time. She do blurt everything it out on the social network even whenever they v sex, a kiss, visit, even when they fought

Girls gossips, women reads

Women will like to spend their leisure time with their nOse in books, novels, magazines. They don't enjoy filling their lives with useless talks and gists. Women like to keep sharp while girls like to keep occupied.

Girls don't know how to hold a stimulating conversation

Most girls are awful at holding
conversations. They aren’t up-to-date on global affairs. They don’t have any intellectual hobbies or interests. And their opinions aren’t really their own, but are the opinions of others they heard and took as their own. Girls are boring. Women are fascinating

Girls will want to buy a fast food, women prefers to cook themselves

Most girls can't even cook well, maybe they were spoiled growing up, some are just been lazy. They prefer you take them out to a restaurant and you buy whatever it is they want to eat, and yours as well. This isn’t to say that women don’t eat outside, they do if you take them out. But still go home afterwards to prepare for you a nice meal.

A girl will tell you on phone that she is hungry and you should take her out to eat. A woman will call you she just finished preparing a nice meal and you should come over to eat.

Girls like to dress in revealing clothes
Women understand that being provocative isn’t the only way to look good. A woman doesn’t have to have her everything hanging out in order to feel sexually appealing. Women are so confident in their own skin that they don't bother adding anything artificial.

greeting manners

A girl will bend her knees half way, when greeting your parents. Most of them now bows like a 'male' forgetting they are to kneel. A woman will greet with Her knees touching the ground even when greeting her man. cheesy

Girls are dependent
Girls aren’t really sure what their purpose is – they’re hoping to find a man to pick them up and show them the way.
Women are passionate and driven, they take what they want and don’t need anyone to help get it. They are strong, confident and independent.

Hey guys don't get stuck dating a girl! grin

Feel free to add more! grin

Better. Still, just fuvck the girls and marry the women.

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by oluFELAxy(m): 10:22am On May 10, 2015
centjamie:

Abeg no only this gal dy contest?

How come na only her pple dy advertise?

Sometimes when something is original, it is always the only talk of the town. You remember when shoprite first came to Ibadan, or when Nigeria gained independence, or when Gen. Buhari won the election- they were all talks of the people.
Twaci is the most original of all the candidates and you just have to see her everywhere.
Thanks bro.
Vote Twaci.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.