Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,620 members, 7,975,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:38 AM

Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* (47688 Views)

At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* / Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by pbs4real(m): 10:56am On May 10, 2015
sexynabila:
i was here
chai,una plenty.
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by pbs4real(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2015
Genea:
mmmmmmm I knew did was gonna make FP,every girl would be a woman but it takes few to be a lady,so am a lady by dignifiable standards
hahaha. . By dre comments u wld knw them. .

2 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by boluyongp(m): 10:59am On May 10, 2015
TEAMTWACI:
Keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci For Miss NL kiss kiss
T -THEY
W - WILL
A - ALL
C - CRY
I - IN THE END cry cry
Vote beauty and brain

If your desire is for others to cry simply because you think you are beautiful, then you must be a heartless, desperate candidate and as this thread says, "A girl" not a woman. Its your over-confidence that ll ruin your ambition. We've seen your pic and you are just 4/10 sef. Londongal, rokiatu and others are more attractive than you (no hard feelings) so stop making noise all over nairaland and better find a more sensible abbreviation for your name cos it doesn't portray you in a good light and stop playing PDP campaign style. Me and others don't pray to cry so we are not voting for you. Pele.
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by pbs4real(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
u said exactly what on my mind babe cheesy
pls dnt derail,lets face the topic @ hand.tnx
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by HizMissy(f): 11:02am On May 10, 2015
hensben:
must you bring his mum into this, what's the problem with people this days
Do I look like people to you?
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by pbs4real(m): 11:04am On May 10, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Kai you half finish girls. rokiatu I hope you dey read dis one now? Are you a woman or a baby?
serving BAN.
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 11:05am On May 10, 2015
Hmmm.... Dats TRUE.... I always knw my Gal is a Woman grin... Thumbs up to u wherever u are.... grin
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by queensmith: 11:05am On May 10, 2015
the stupidity of most Nigerian men. kmt
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 11:06am On May 10, 2015
who pays you to do this?

TEAMTWACI:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

T -THEY
W - WILL
A - ALL
C - CRY
I - IN THE END cry cry
Vote beauty and brain
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by searider(m): 11:06am On May 10, 2015
Op, you just made me realized am dating a girl. It is only a girl that would leave her man at home in the name of going to a birthday party with her friends.

I am nt talking about just party but a night party. She just came back this morning while I was alone at home all night.

This is a real life story no be joke.
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by gab264(m): 11:09am On May 10, 2015
TEAMTWACI:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

T -THEY
W - WILL
A - ALL
C - CRY
I - IN THE END cry cry
Vote beauty and brain
hey miss, give me 144 reasons why i should vote for you grin then i will consider it.
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by wizard01(m): 11:10am On May 10, 2015
Bottom line is that boys prefer girls while men prefer women. Nice fact #op
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by bengems(m): 11:10am On May 10, 2015
Are u a girl or a woman?.....hmmm, u sound more like a girl
Chiam55:
Not true at all!
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Mrbigman1(m): 11:14am On May 10, 2015
[quote author=sexynabila post=33588220]i was here [/quote

Hey woman!

Do u stay in warri?
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by stevoski059(m): 11:17am On May 10, 2015
ok
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by wizard01(m): 11:19am On May 10, 2015
searider:
Op, you just made me realized am dating a girl. It is only a girl that would leave her man at home in the name of going to a birthday party with her friends.

I am nt talking about just party but a night party. She just came back this morning while I was alone at home all night.

sorry bro had been there once, i understand ur post real well. i made progress and now i got a woman not the lipstick barbie.
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 11:22am On May 10, 2015
pbs4real:
pls dnt derail,lets face the topic @ hand.tnx
oh ok!
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by nas00(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2015
Bisjosh:
Kneel with her two legs for her man? grin hilarious!

What is hilarious about it? undecided

What then is the need for the fake submission you showed (or will show) by kneeling for your hubby on your wedding day?
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by caesaraba(m): 11:29am On May 10, 2015
searider:

I feel you bro. Let me give you a personal story. Mine was worse sef a few years back in Uni days. A banker was going to take her and her friends to the club and since I no get motor back then, all my protestations fell on deaf ears. See how I lie down dy imagine how another person dy flex my babe. Didn't take two years for me to get on the right track and d moment pepper begin rest small small, I dumped her sorry ass, deleted her number and blocked her on fb. 2 years after out of the blue, I got a call from her just two weeks ago and another one last week. Guess what, she wan mend fences. Fence on top which plot? Land wey I don sell tey tey. Don't worry, bro. In the end, we are always the winners. Stay strong.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 11:32am On May 10, 2015
realdee44:
gossiping is not just a female thin even boys & men do gossip. Visit a public office or govt offices then you will no that men gossip more than women.

Gist not gossip wink but i don't do it though anything i can't say infront of someone i'd just keep it in mind. but yeah some guys do gossip but it's not your typical women gossip, it's usually crazy events, lifestyle, money making schemes and babes. we don't gossip about bad-mouthing other peeps, that's a female trait and also it feels weird talking behind someone's back about a personal issue.
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by condralbede(m): 11:33am On May 10, 2015
sinaj:

lol...
happy sunday smiley
Same dearie....Wats cooking
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by oluFELAxy(m): 11:36am On May 10, 2015
boluyongp:

If your desire is for others to cry simply because you think you are beautiful, then you must be a heartless, desperate candidate and as this thread says, "A girl" not a woman. Its your over-confidence that ll ruin your ambition. We've seen your pic and you are just 4/10 sef. Londongal, rokiatu and others are more attractive than you (no hard feelings) so stop making noise all over nairaland and better find a more sensible abbreviation for your name cos it doesn't portray you in a good light and stop playing PDP campaign style. Me and others don't pray to cry so we are not voting for you. Pele.

We are so sorry for this. We can assure you we will make amendments. Accept our apology please. Thanks.

Vote Twaci for miss Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 11:36am On May 10, 2015
caesaraba:

I feel you bro. Let me give you a personal story. Mine was worse sef a few years back in Uni days. A banker was going to take her and her friends to the club and since I no get motor back then, all my protestations fell on deaf ears. See how I lie down dy imagine how another person dy flex my babe. Didn't take two years for me to get on the right track and d moment pepper begin rest small small, I dumped her sorry ass, deleted her number and blocked her on fb. 2 years after out of the blue, I got a call from her just two weeks ago and another one last week. Guess what, she wan mend fences. Fence on top which plot? Land wey I don sell tey tey. Don't worry, bro. In the end, we are always the winners. Stay strong.

unless you guys are married i don't see how that's a big deal, i'd obviously attend a party if i wanted to, esp if the other doesn't want to come along, if she's your fiancee then that's another story if not, i don't see no biggy in that to be honest. also caesaraba yeah that thing dey pain person. but such is life though.
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by sinaj(f): 11:37am On May 10, 2015
condralbede:
lol wana bake garri wink
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by oluFELAxy(m): 11:37am On May 10, 2015
gab264:
hey miss, give me 144 reasons why i should vote for you grin then i will consider it.

144! Haba!

Vote twaci for miss Nairaland.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by ajf(m): 11:38am On May 10, 2015
condralbede:
I see what you did there... Muhehehehe!!
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 11:42am On May 10, 2015
realdee44:
gossiping is not just a female thin even boys & men do gossip. Visit a public office or govt offices then you will no that men gossip more than women.
. Men or boys dnt gossip, we discuss
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 11:47am On May 10, 2015
it's easy to fall in love with a woman than a girl, most girls i meet because they've seen my face and assume am the type of person that discusses hat's the coolest stuff in town or parties. I don't blame them, I have a face that depicts unseriousness, which is totally far from the type of person i am. I get dissappointed, I have met so many beautiful babes and i will just trip and the moment they open their mouths, my gawd am like wow she's shallow.

But but i met this girl, i thought she was a student, it was an event about programming with robots, by the time this girl had a 5 min discussion with me, I was close to saying "Please would you marry me", very passionate about her job, we discussed about issues in the IT Sectors, and why students were finding it hard to get jobs as developers in the IT Section, she dropped so many intelligent points, that i was like damn, only for me to discover she's not a student but a lecturer in a school who turned down jobs at Google and LinkedIn, I was inspired by this babe that money isn't everything. and I have met babes like this very intelligent, it's women like this guys chase with their lives. we guys ain't complicated we don't need you girls to be beautiful all the time, i see so many girls with layers of makeups with the purpose of trying to be beautiful all the time or bleaching to be fair in complex not knowing each layer is a layer of insecurity.

NOTE: There's no way you can be beautify all the time, and beauty is relative, sometimes the little imperfection is what's considered beautiful to us, because we know this is who you are, someone with flaws someone not perfect................................. SORRY FOR THIS LONG RANT, MY ORIJIN HAS FINISHED cry

NOTE: sorry for the blunders i type fast and sounds normal in my head fixing them though

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 11:48am On May 10, 2015
When a young aspiring dude is toasting a girl she will be putting the guy in suspense.Even to kiss or hug her Na drama.All this shakara Na because pepper neva rest.whereas one sugardaddy Don chop that thing wey she dey dodge from her future hubby so tey Na the remnant she go later keep dey wait for her ignoramus husband.Guys shine your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Kaysalas(m): 11:49am On May 10, 2015
TEAMTWACI:

T -THEY
W - WILL
A - ALL
C - CRY
I - IN THE END cry cry
Vote beauty and brain
I will NOT vote for someone with a mentality such as yours !!
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 11:50am On May 10, 2015
oluFELAxy:

144! Haba!

Vote twaci for miss Nairaland.
Thanks.

First show us Twaci's profile Miss NL is nt about beauty alone.
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Everydaeguy(m): 11:51am On May 10, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Signs you are dating a girl and not a woman

A counter thread cheesy

Girls expect you to be their ATMachine – women are financially independent.

Girls don't like spending from their wallets, they depend on the guy for all their basic needs; jumping from one guy to the other and taxing them. They will start complaining whenever you are broke and may even end the relationship.
A woman, on the other hand, may allow
her man to pay for her sometimes, but most times she prefer to pay the bill herself from time to time – for
both of them.

Girls are too lousy on social media especially about their relationship status. Women r just too busy with real life to bother updating their status online all about.

I have this girl on my facebook list that updates what's going on between her and her bf time to time. She do blurt everything it out on the social network even whenever they v sex, a kiss, visit, even when they fought

Girls gossips, women reads

Women will like to spend their leisure time with their nOse in books, novels, magazines. They don't enjoy filling their lives with useless talks and gists. Women like to keep sharp while girls like to keep occupied.

Girls don't know how to hold a stimulating conversation

Most girls are awful at holding
conversations. They aren’t up-to-date on global affairs. They don’t have any intellectual hobbies or interests. And their opinions aren’t really their own, but are the opinions of others they heard and took as their own. Girls are boring. Women are fascinating

Girls will want to buy a fast food, women prefers to cook themselves

Most girls can't even cook well, maybe they were spoiled growing up, some are just been lazy. They prefer you take them out to a restaurant and you buy whatever it is they want to eat, and yours as well. This isn’t to say that women don’t eat outside, they do if you take them out. But still go home afterwards to prepare for you a nice meal.

A girl will tell you on phone that she is hungry and you should take her out to eat. A woman will call you she just finished preparing a nice meal and you should come over to eat.

Girls like to dress in revealing clothes
Women understand that being provocative isn’t the only way to look good. A woman doesn’t have to have her everything hanging out in order to feel sexually appealing. Women are so confident in their own skin that they don't bother adding anything artificial.

greeting manners

A girl will bend her knees half way, when greeting your parents. Most of them now bows like a 'male' forgetting they are to kneel. A woman will greet with Her knees touching the ground even when greeting her man. cheesy

Girls are dependent
Girls aren’t really sure what their purpose is – they’re hoping to find a man to pick them up and show them the way.
Women are passionate and driven, they take what they want and don’t need anyone to help get it. They are strong, confident and independent.

Hey guys don't get stuck dating a girl! grin

Feel free to add more! grin
girls don't know how to keep a conversation flowing,u totally right,they don't know anything concerning the affairs of the country neither do they know how to keep a thought stimulating conversation going on..most of them will just be on the listening side without contributing to the conversation and would make u feel like you too loquacious..her response would just be 'yes',really',are you serious'ok' or nodding of head like a lizard that just fell off a tree..Girls don't have any topic that interests them,be it politics,religion,science etc....Girls are always too hard to impress,all they wanna hear all day is how pretty they look and how lucky u are to ve met them...Girls are so boring buh the sweetest to bleep...happy sunday..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship / Young Nigerian Lovers Celebrate Their Anniversary (Photo) / What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.