Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (718883 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by fregkay: 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
@santaClause,this is your time in jesus name,go and be favoured as we await your testimony.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by coobboy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Congratulations my oga kennyrony
Alsl angel34real, congratulations
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
godG:
Congratulations, brother! Kennyrony is one guy that came here with limited knowledge of how to realize a 'tall' dream. With a spirit that never dies, see what he's achieved! I wish you well. If you understand where the guy is coming from, you will appreciate the toughness of his skin. He is one of the babas on this thread, now.

The koko be say one should never be lazy and always push! Kenny, greater things ahead in Jesus' name.

Hmmmm. Thanks bro. I really appriciate you people encouragement and advice. Nairaland is my 2nd home

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
godG:
Congratulations, brother! Kennyrony is one guy that came here with limited knowledge of how to realize a 'tall' dream. With a spirit that never dies, see what he's achieved! I wish you well. If you understand where the guy is coming from, you will appreciate the toughness of his skin. He is one of the babas on this thread, now.

The koko be say one should never be lazy and always push! Kenny, greater things ahead in Jesus' name.
I was happy when I got the news. Perseverance is the key, don't give up, keep keeping on.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by zeezahbee(f): 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Congrats kennyrony, you joined few months back and you have been so attentive , vibrant and all that. I wish you all the best. Am sure your Twinnie is so happy now.

Like i always say, Welcome to USA cheesy!!! Welcome to the hustling and bustling.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
coobboy:
Congratulations my oga kennyrony
Also angel34real, congratulations
Thanks Boss.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
kennyrony:

You will get it in Jesus name

Amen and thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
zeezahbee:
Congrats kennyrony, you joined few months back and you have been so attentive , vibrant and all that. I wish you all the best. Am sure your Twinnie is so happy now.

Like i always say, Welcome to USA cheesy!!! Welcome to the hustling and bustling.
Very Very Happy. Can't wait to join him. We'v been apart for over 3 years now. Thanks Mama Zee
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by eineFrau: 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
mbeenox:

Earlier dates pop around midnight, so u might have to stay up all night n keep refreshing the dates to get an earlier one

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
fregkay:
@santaClause,this is your time in jesus name,go and be favoured as we await your testimony.

Thank you bro...I believe this time I am getting it all I need is favour from God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by zeezahbee(f): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
kobe79:

inserted where?
Inside pot of porridge
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
My Naira brothers already in the State.....what are the chances of one getting into the military or coast guard when he or she arrive in U.S.??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
kellycute:
Congrat to kennyronny and others that got their visa approved today. More good news coming this month and next month.
Thanks bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kessel: 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Chanteh:

My interview is tomorrow o. U guys should wish me Goodluck
Congrats I'm advance

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kessel: 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Chanteh:

Congrats in advance

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by benjaminiyke(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
GURUS in the house your help is needed, I came across a school whose CGPA requirement was stated as below: Undergraduate GPA of 2.5 or better; or 3.0 on the last 60 hours. Please can someone explain it in a more understanding way. GRADUATE Program requirement, Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by akin3102(m): 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bros..you can lie oh.Lol.Congrats my man.All the best in obamaland.
kennyrony:
I was initially denied Visa twice but I got it d 3rd attempt. Determination is d key. My 1st interview was on 1st of April which I was denied. I later re-apply and visited d embassy last month June 10 and was also denied. I wanted giving up but thanks to Slimmy05 who encourage me not to give up. After my 1st attempt I give UK a trial, I applied to about 7 universities in UK but did not get any admission. That's when I know my placenta is in USA. LOL.(in Akin3102 voice.)

Fast forward........
I woke up around 4am wer I lodge, luckly for me a church near d hotel room was having a vigil. Me self dey follow dem pray inside my room. Lol. I finaly Check out around 5am, and got to d embassy 5:17am thinking I am d 1st, oboy people don full embassy.

Here goes my transcript.
Me: Hello Good Morning
VO: Good morning, How are you?
Me: Am good.
VO: Pass me your document
ME: Ok... then I did.
VO: typing...... So How did you get to know about this course
ME: I was looking for Universities in United State that offer Masters in Geographic Information Science, so I did my research using Usnews.com, Princetowreview.com and Hotcoursesabroad.com.
VO: nodding... so what course are you going for.
ME: Masters in Geographic Information Science and Cartography
VO: typing..... do you have Bachelor degree?
ME: Yes, Bachelor of Science in Geography and Planning.
VO: nodding.... why do you want to study this course.
ME: Because I have a bright opportunity of working in places Federal Ministry of Urban and Regional Planning or Environmental protection Agency as GIS Analyst and Developer this is because Nigeria is fast growing and becoming more unplanned due to increase in population. Wit my master in GIS I will be able to contribute my quota to the effective planning and disaster prevention of Nigerian using Geospatial Techniques. I will also be able to solve the problem which Nigeria is facing in the Urban planning Sector. (For my mind, I dey think am say today na today bring another question make I scatter am).
VO: looking at me strength in d eyes. Have you been denied before?
ME: Yes
VO: why?
ME: I really don't know, I was given a form 214b, but I guess it was because I did not give enough reason why I choose the school.
VO: Ok... so, what are your reason for choosing Michigan Tech.
ME: I happy when she ask this question course I know say I don catch am.
Em.. (I pulse for 2-3 seconds) Aside from the fact that the school is highly ranked amongst best in Midwest by Princetonreview and also the safest campus in Michigan, There is a research going on by prof. Mike Hyslop on The Application of GIS and Remote sensing for Sustainable Land Management and Planning Development, this Research tallies with my area of interest and during the Skype interview we had, he was quite interested in me joining his team of research.
VO: Really? Why is he Interested in you joining the team.
ME: I boot for like 2-3Sec, He actually told me all continent are full represented in the research team except Africa. As Nigeria being an African country which is fast growing and becoming more unplanned daily.... (Na LIE ooo. Me and Prof no talk ooo)
VO: cut me... Who is sponsoring you
ME: My Dad is going to be sponsoring me
VO: What does he do.
ME: He's is the General Manager of........ Bank and he's also into Real Estate
VO: Do you have any financial Documents to show for it?
ME: Yes, I pass my Statement of Account and Affidavit of Support.
VO: she look through it and pass it back. Also pass me the I-20 and said your Visa as been approved, you can pick it up on Monday.
ME: Thank Very much.

Thanks y'all for your help. This forum is wonderful! I will be ungrateful full is I fail to apri8 dis special people , @godG (my 1st contact person on nairaland) @slimmy05, ( thanks 4 ur word of encouragement wen I was about loosing hope) @sirRiddy,(Always tell me to be optimistic) @ctemi.(a wonderful woman, she even went ahead to do some fasting and prayer on my behave. Lol. Tnks) @Zeezahbee(another wonderful lady. I never 4get u. Just decided to go on low key ni ooo. @profojah(my personal Person ur head is valid bro.) and all other Gurus in d house. Tnks.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by benjaminiyke(m): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
kennyrony:
I was initially denied Visa twice but I got it d 3rd attempt. Determination is d key. My 1st interview was on 1st of April which I was denied. I later re-apply and visited d embassy last month June 10 and was also denied. I wanted giving up but thanks to Slimmy05 who encourage me not to give up. After my 1st attempt I give UK a trial, I applied to about 7 universities in UK but did not get any admission. That's when I know my placenta is in USA. LOL.(in Akin3102 voice.)

Fast forward........
I woke up around 4am wer I lodge, luckly for me a church near d hotel room was having a vigil. Me self dey follow dem pray inside my room. Lol. I finaly Check out around 5am, and got to d embassy 5:17am thinking I am d 1st, oboy people don full embassy.

Here goes my transcript.
Me: Hello Good Morning
VO: Good morning, How are you?
Me: Am good.
VO: Pass me your document
ME: Ok... then I did.
VO: typing...... So How did you get to know about this course
ME: I was looking for Universities in United State that offer Masters in Geographic Information Science, so I did my research using Usnews.com, Princetowreview.com and Hotcoursesabroad.com.
VO: nodding... so what course are you going for.
ME: Masters in Geographic Information Science and Cartography
VO: typing..... do you have Bachelor degree?
ME: Yes, Bachelor of Science in Geography and Planning.
VO: nodding.... why do you want to study this course.
ME: Because I have a bright opportunity of working in places Federal Ministry of Urban and Regional Planning or Environmental protection Agency as GIS Analyst and Developer this is because Nigeria is fast growing and becoming more unplanned due to increase in population. Wit my master in GIS I will be able to contribute my quota to the effective planning and disaster prevention of Nigerian using Geospatial Techniques. I will also be able to solve the problem which Nigeria is facing in the Urban planning Sector. (For my mind, I dey think am say today na today bring another question make I scatter am).
VO: looking at me strength in d eyes. Have you been denied before?
ME: Yes
VO: why?
ME: I really don't know, I was given a form 214b, but I guess it was because I did not give enough reason why I choose the school.
VO: Ok... so, what are your reason for choosing Michigan Tech.
ME: I happy when she ask this question course I know say I don catch am.
Em.. (I pulse for 2-3 seconds) Aside from the fact that the school is highly ranked amongst best in Midwest by Princetonreview and also the safest campus in Michigan, There is a research going on by prof. Mike Hyslop on The Application of GIS and Remote sensing for Sustainable Land Management and Planning Development, this Research tallies with my area of interest and during the Skype interview we had, he was quite interested in me joining his team of research.
VO: Really? Why is he Interested in you joining the team.
ME: I boot for like 2-3Sec, He actually told me all continent are full represented in the research team except Africa. As Nigeria being an African country which is fast growing and becoming more unplanned daily.... (Na LIE ooo. Me and Prof no talk ooo)
VO: cut me... Who is sponsoring you
ME: My Dad is going to be sponsoring me
VO: What does he do.
ME: He's is the General Manager of........ Bank and he's also into Real Estate
VO: Do you have any financial Documents to show for it?
ME: Yes, I pass my Statement of Account and Affidavit of Support.
VO: she look through it and pass it back. Also pass me the I-20 and said your Visa as been approved, you can pick it up on Monday.
ME: Thank Very much.

Thanks y'all for your help. This forum is wonderful! I will be ungrateful full is I fail to apri8 dis special people , @godG (my 1st contact person on nairaland) @slimmy05, ( thanks 4 ur word of encouragement wen I was about loosing hope) @sirRiddy,(Always tell me to be optimistic) @ctemi.(a wonderful woman, she even went ahead to do some fasting and prayer on my behave. Lol. Tnks) @Zeezahbee(another wonderful lady. I never 4get u. Just decided to go on low key ni ooo. @profojah(my personal Person ur head is valid bro.) and all other Gurus in d house. Tnks.

Congrats, you left nothing to chance and was prepared for Answers that could give birth to a new questions. We thank God.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by biikeys(m): 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
SantaClause:
My Naira brothers already in the State.....what are the chances of one getting into the military or coast guard when he or she arrive in U.S.??

MAVNI..you can join after 2 years of being on F-1.

Check their website for other requirements.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by matthew1234: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
What I did was got a flight to JFK and connect using the greyhound. You can book from naija with ur normal ATM card. Although,its very economical but very stressful. u can check greyhound. com. I showed them the ticket at the POE and I was allowed in from ABU DHABI (Etihad).
The greyhound bus can take u to anywhere in the state

buzibiza:
Pls people, who has used Turkish airline before? My final stop is fort Lauderdale Florida. The amount am seeing is almost 400k. There are also somewhat unknown airlines eg "royal air maroc" Moroccan, going for less than 200k. What's ur best advice pls. @stewee, u b boss for fl. Pls other gurus, whc other airline to fl is not so costly?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Senatorbee(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Good day, i will be attending my interview nxt week and dis re d mock interview transcript ve been acting on
i will like the guru's and the entire forum to critically look into it and correct d say and dont say and probably give suggestions of other questions that the VO might come up with.

I hope to wake up as early as possible pray, tidy up tins and set for walter carrington. Do all my possible check in and finally arrive at the interview hall. Walk towards VO which d lord has prepare to grant my VISA.

Me: Gud morning ma/sir
Vo: morning
Me: hw ws ur weekend
Vo: respond or not(anyway)
Vo: pass me ur documents
Me: pass dem to him/her
Vo: what is ur purpose in d US
Me: going for my undergraduate degree in Criminal justice/safety studies at MSU
Vo: why criminal justice
Me: basically for d passion and love of my country, due to d high rate of crime in nigeria ranging frm bribery and corruption, kidnaping,rape,robbery,drug and nacotic substance tracking,child trafficking, all forms of cyber crimes and for this unjust vices to be erased morehands shud be on deck, the studies will assist me back home in Nigeria in tackling dose menance and bringing the desired change.
Vo: why the US
Me: America is a renowned country known for high and wide range of technology in dectecting crime and its perpetrators, d knowledge of my studies and research in d US will greatly assist Nigeria in combacting its alarming rate of crime and activate a shift in paradigme
Vo: hw many sch did u apply to
Me: 3 schools, mention deir names
Vo: hw many gave u admission
Me: 2, mention and d other is still pending
Vo: why MSU
Me: MSU has been known for academic exellence for almost a century, it was ranked the 26th in the recent best college regional university in the south while the criminal justice department is ranked the third best. At the same time the department has affliate with various criminal detective agencies, the KSP and KPO dis agencies act resource person and provide numerous opportunity for learning outside of d classroom including mock investigation of crime scene, d faculty ratio is 16:1 which is ideal for teaching learning environment and the curriculum is specificall design to academically prepare students in a manner applicable to a wide range of carrier.

I guess d VO will be typing, nodding his head and geting conviction on granting me my heart desire

Vo: hw did u know about the school:
Me: through d use of search site like the google and wikipedia i streamlined down thruogh the Use of Usnews education to get the full details and rankings.
Vo: did u take any standardized test
Me: yes, IELTS
Vo: ur scores
Me: 6.0 ( present to him for verification if he/she demands
Vo: when did u finished high school
Me: 2005
Vo: what ve u been doing since den
Me: i did a computer training at ********* frm 2006-2007 to ve d rudimentary knowledge of computer operations, between 2010-2014 i attended ******** college of education to study political science education, there after i served as supervisor at my uncle chains of bussiness stores across 3 state in Nigeria
Vo: who is ur sponsor
Me: My uncle
Vo: hw i he to u
Me: he is my maternal uncle, my mums immediate younger broda
Vo: why do u tink he shud be spending on U
Me: he has been at the helms of affairs of my education right frm my high sch althrough my college days, he sees me as the apple of his eye and i simply call him dad(with a smile)
Vo: what does he does
Me: he got a chains of bussiness stores across 3 states in Nigeria ( if he/she demand pass d statement of account to him/her)
Vo: the golden word i will be granting ur visa pick it up on ****** @ d circle location, hand ova d precious slip

I will be happy to receive various corrections and suggestions
and i pray to land my testimony in jesus name

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by matthew1234: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Am not a guru,but I don't think bad-mouthing ur country would do it.My personal opinion

quote author=Senatorbee post=35636261]Good day, i will be attending my interview nxt week and dis re d mock interview transcript ve been acting on
i will like the guru's and the entire forum to critically look into it and correct d say and dont say and probably give suggestions of other questions that the VO might come up with.

I hope to wake up as early as possible pray, tidy up tins and set for walter carrington. Do all my possible check in and finally arrive at the interview hall. Walk towards VO which d lord has prepare to grant my VISA.

Me: basically for d passion and love of my country, due to d high rate of crime in nigeria ranging frm bribery and corruption, kidnaping,rape,robbery,drug and nacotic substance tracking,child trafficking, all forms of cyber crimes and for this unjust vices to be erased morehands shud be on deck, the studies will assist me back home in Nigeria in tackling dose menance and bringing the desired change.
Me: America is a renowned country known for high and wide range of technology in dectecting crime and its perpetrators, d knowledge of my studies and research in d US will greatly assist Nigeria in combacting its alarming rate of crime and activate a shift in paradigme
Me: MSU has been known for academic exellence for almost a century, it was ranked the 26th in the recent best college regional university in the south while the criminal justice department is ranked the third best. At the same time the department has affliate with various criminal detective agencies, the KSP and KPO dis agencies act resource person and provide numerous opportunity for learning outside of d classroom including mock investigation of crime scene, d faculty ratio is 16:1 which is ideal for teaching learning environment and the curriculum is specificall design to academically prepare students in a manner applicable to a wide range of carrier.

I guess d VO will be typing, nodding his head and geting conviction on granting me my heart desire

Me: through d use of search site like the google and wikipedia i streamlined down thruogh the Use of Usnews education to get the full details and rankings.
Me: i did a computer training at ********* frm 2006-2007 to ve d rudimentary knowledge of computer operations, between 2010-2014 i attended ******** college of education to study political science education, there after i served as supervisor at my uncle chains of bussiness stores across 3 state in Nigeria
Me: he has been at the helms of affairs of my education right frm my high sch althrough my college days, he sees me as the apple of his eye and i simply call him dad(with a smile)
Me: he got a chains of bussiness stores across 3 states in Nigeria ( if he/she demand pass d statement of account to him/her)
Vo: the golden word i will be granting ur visa pick it up on ****** @ d circle location, hand ova d precious slip

and i pray to land my testimony in jesus name[/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
matthew1234:
What I did was got a flight to JFK and connect using the greyhound. You can book from naija with ur normal ATM card. Although,its very economical but very stressful. u can check greyhound. com. I showed them the ticket at the POE and I was allowed in from ABU DHABI (Etihad).
The greyhound bus can take u to anywhere in the state

they asked you for your greyhound ticket?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by matthew1234: 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
They asked why I came through new york when my school is at kentukky.So,i told them I was connecting the day after I get to JFK.So,i showed them the ticket.That was it.

I know it doesn't work for some people but that's how I got to the state

slimmy05:
they asked you for your greyhound ticket?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Mystiqme: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
benjaminiyke:
GURUS in the house your help is needed, I came across a school whose CGPA requirement was stated as below: Undergraduate GPA of 2.5 or better; or 3.0 on the last 60 hours. Please can someone explain it in a more understanding way. GRADUATE Program requirement, Thanks.

Overall undergrad CGPA cut-off: 2.5

GPA for the last 60 credits, that is, your final 3-4 semesters in school: 3.0.

Takes account for the possibility that you might have started slowly, but showed improvements in your latter years of schooling.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by babbs45: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Chanteh:

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by godG: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Beautiful People,
How is it like having 6hrs stopover in Frankfurt? Is Lufthansa a good deal?
Slimmy05 where art thou?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by mbeenox: 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Senatorbee:
Good day, i will be attending my interview nxt week and dis re d mock interview transcript ve been acting on

I think another important thing is ur political edu degree relations to criminal justice, bcoz I'm sure d vo might wonder if u heard d intention of going for masters in criminal justice while u were enrolling for dat degree.
If u can connect d 2, ur case should look better
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Chanteh(f): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
innovativeame:

Good luck, you will be favoured!
Amen
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Chanteh(f): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
fregkay:
@chanteh,I wish you good luck! Go and prosper.

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by sammynwaGod(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
SantaClause:

to be in the military u must be a citizen .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
matthew1234:
Am not a guru,but I don't think bad-mouthing ur country would do it.My personal opinion

quote author=Senatorbee post=35636261]Good day, i will be attending my interview nxt week and dis re d mock interview transcript ve been acting on

Me: America is a renowned country known for high and wide range of technology in detecting crime and its perpetrators, d knowledge of my studies and research in d US will greatly assist Nigeria in combacting the alarming rate of crime and activate a shift in paradigm

Me: i did a computer training at ********* frm 2006-2007 to ve d rudimentary knowledge of computer operations, between 2010-2014 i attended ******** college of education to study political science education, there after i served as supervisor at my uncle chains of business stores across 3 state in Nigeria

Nice mock interview transcript. I have some few places in the "draft" I will like to critique.

As regards to the reason of choosing Criminal Justice, I will advise that you fashion out a better diction. I can assure you that most countries have higher crime rates than Nigeria.

If you can relate it to Judiciary system and how you can use the technical skills you are going to acquire in making the system the best institution. Just don't make it seem like Naija is all dark and evil. The gurus might add one or two things here. Just rephrase the reason why you chose the course. grin

As regards to what your sponsor does, please emphatically state what your uncle does. Say what he sells.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (402)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.