Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,949 members, 7,915,747 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:53 AM

The Cul De Sac - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Cul De Sac (48156 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cul De Sac by BlizzydoDo(f): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Wow!
Re: The Cul De Sac by OYAY(m): 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Cul de sac indeed! Who will Bukky turn to? I dey gbadun you wela! Please keep the update coming.
Re: The Cul De Sac by Princecalm(m): 6:03am On Jun 05, 2015
I wonder what Pearl must have been doing all this while.
Re: The Cul De Sac by Totino: 6:49am On Jun 05, 2015
Keep it up!
Re: The Cul De Sac by alabig(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2015
touchmeder, you're just good. You're too analytical to my liking.
Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 11:42am On Jun 05, 2015
alabig:
touchmeder, you're just good. You're too analytical to my liking.

Thank you.
@Princecalm, she is a major player in the story. We will definately get to her.
Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 11:43am On Jun 05, 2015
TWENTY SIX

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 11:44am On Jun 05, 2015
xyz

2 Likes

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2015
xyz

3 Likes

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2015
xyz

3 Likes

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2015
xyz

3 Likes

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 11:47am On Jun 05, 2015
xyz

2 Likes

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 11:48am On Jun 05, 2015
‘’That’s not for me to do. I think you should take it if not I’ll leave it right here on the floor. Surely you must know someone who would appreciate it’’

‘’You’re right’’ Unique replied. He took the paper bag from her and smiled at her one last time ‘’all the best'' he whispered.

‘’You too’’ Obehi replied.

Then he turned around and began the long walk to the gate. As he walked down, his head was pounding, sweat poured from his face, his throat felt dry and something was stuck in his throat. He cleared his throat and continued walking under the hot sun. Of course he couldn’t cry. Why would he? For common woman? Impossible!

4 Likes

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 11:54am On Jun 05, 2015
TWENTY SEVEN

2 Likes

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 11:55am On Jun 05, 2015
‘’Forget that level jo!’’

‘’Doctor nko?’’

‘’Itohan promise me like 70k but it’s not until the end of the month. My sister dey try jare. She and her husband dey build house and I nor wan disturb them. She don promise me but na until month end’’

‘’Chei this flat nor go dey till that time oh! Chairman rag people nah. Na 130k wan dull you like this?’’

‘’My guy nah so I see am oh’’ Jesuorobo concluded.

Immediately the call was over, Jesuorobo went out to clear his head and of course indulge in his favourite pastime. While he puffed on his cigarette, Dr Pearl Ebosele drove into her compound. He knew she was the one because she got down to open her gate.

Immediately Jesuorobo began to laugh. On the night Maureen was knocked down, he was in the same position minding his business when the same car drove out.

Some minutes later, Bukola screamed about the cigarette smell getting into the house. He ignored her and went inside to attend to something else. About an hour later, he needed to take another smoke but he wanted to do it in peace so he decided to stroll towards the front gate.

They had a small house for the gateman in front and that had become his new smoking joint. That evening, he stepped into the small room and sat down to take another smoke. He was well out of sight but he noticed as the same car drove in. It was a dark blue Audi A4.

2 Likes

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 11:56am On Jun 05, 2015
xyz

4 Likes

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 11:56am On Jun 05, 2015
It heats up from this point on. wink I promise.

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by Essyprity(f): 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
Woooooooow! Am sooooooooo carried away! You are good. You just touch me there.
Re: The Cul De Sac by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
I don't want pearl to get arrested for the murder

I still believe there is a mistake somewhere
Re: The Cul De Sac by Pukka36(f): 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hmmm, Dr Ebosele will be seeing hell soon... So much love for Obehicheesy

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by alabig(m): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jesuorobo is stirring water to catch fish.
Re: The Cul De Sac by gal10(f): 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
Touchmeder!!!!!! This is from some serious depth! I am enjoying this! Thank You

3 Likes

Re: The Cul De Sac by chukwusi(m): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
nice

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
Thanks guys.
Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
Unique was back in Benin but his heart was bruised all over again. He had spent good money, invested his time and believed in nothing but a mirage. On that day as he raced back to the airport, something told him he was going to remain in Abuja and that something was right.

The last flight to Benin had departed and Unique was stuck in a town where he didn’t know anyone. He had to enter another taxi and ask good questions. He needed a place to lay his head for the night but he didn’t want anything exorbitant.

The trip had cost him good money and at this stage, he needed to be prudent. His intention was not to fly both ways. He wanted to hop on a bus back to Benin perhaps Faith Motors or Big Joe. But after the disappointing outing with Obehi, the last thing he needed was to be stuck in a bus for over 4 hours. He needed a cheap hotel and he wanted the taxi driver to pick him up by 6am the following day. He needed to return to Benin on the first flight!

Unfortunately his idea of a good night rest was shattered the moment he lay his head on the pillow. That night he could not sleep a wink without hearing a girl crying out in pleasure. He asked for a cheap hotel and that was where the good old taxi driver drove him to. This one was cheap and cheerful a.k.a. short term.

He realized he had entered 'one chance' once the receptionist asked him if he needed company for the night. Then he eyed the young man and quickly took the room key from him before walking away.

2 Likes

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
xyz

5 Likes

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
xyz

3 Likes

Re: The Cul De Sac by eitsei(m): 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
contunu
Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
The moment Cindy arrived; they got down to it like animals on heat. Unique attacked her from the parlor and they kept laughing and kissing all the way to his bedroom. As was her usual practice, she had a quick bath and joined him on the bed. She smiled at him when she saw the thing at attention then she whispered in a sexy voice ‘’someone sure needs to keep their dog on a leash’’

‘’I can’t’’ Unique replied. ''I went to see Obehi''

''Did you? About time, so how did it go?''

''Well you're here so your guess is as good as mine''

''Aww darling don’t me sad! Are you sure you did everything I asked you to do? Did you say everything I asked you to say?'' Cindy asked. As she spoke, she removed her towel and threw it on the ground.

Unique swallowed hard and reached for her breast. As he spoke, he was performing wonders in her life ''I did everything but it didn’t work'' he replied.

Then Cindy smiled at him and released her hair from her ponytail. She ran a hand through the hair and it cascaded around her shoulder. Unique looked at her pretty face and whispered ''I don’t want to ever talk about her again. Fvck her!''

''Now allow me fvck you, comfort you and make you forget her'' Cindy replied. As she spoke, she traced a finger on his chest and began to giggle.

And then it started. It went on and on until Unique was sated. Cindy screamed and shouted as he rammed into her time and time again. It was the sound he needed to hear. It made up for all the suffering he endured the night before. Unique was smart though (same as Cindy) there was no love making session he had without a condom. Once he was done, she pretended like she was sleeping and he let her be.

2 Likes

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
xyz

2 Likes

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
Unique blew air from his mouth and frowned ‘’babe I'm sorry but I can't. I just got back from a trip’’

‘’Yeah right but you had power to nack two times abi? Sha na your way be that no wahala - I sabi you before. Okay give me something for my Tfare honey’’

‘’I’ll do more than that. I’ve not forgotten the point and kill’’

Cindy smiled at him and covered her mouth with a hand like a shy school girl. She moved closer to him and whispered ‘’oh you know how to keep your promises detective and that's why I love you’’

She kissed him deeply before smacking his bum. Then Unique gave her some money and called a cab for her as she brushed her hair. Some minutes later, the cab driver flashed Unique and they headed out together. Cindy was already in the car when Unique remembered something ‘’oga wait first oh. I have something else for you’’

‘’What is it?’’ Cindy yelled.

He quickly dashed in and came out with the white paper bag. He handed it to her and blew her a kiss as the car sped off. Then Unique sighed in relief. It was great to get kongi out of the way, dismiss Cindy and rid himself of Obehi’s rejected gift. Meanwhile in the car, Cindy opened the black box and gasped in delight ‘’oh my God!’’ she mouthed.

She placed a hand over her mouth and continued to stare at the gift in gratitude. Immediately she picked up her phone and called Unique. She began to shower praises on him and Unique chuckled as she continued. Long after the call, he continued to smile as he remembered the popular saying one man’s meat is another man’s poison.

4 Likes

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
TWENTY EIGHT

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

Selfless Desires / "Desire" By John Mfon / The Child Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.