Stats: 3,191,338 members, 7,943,831 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Glo Final Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Final Interview (1988 Views)

MTN Final Interview @ VGC / Insight Final Interview / Glo & Etb Final Interview (2) (3) (4)

Glo Final Interview by pony(m): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2006
Hi Folks,
I had two interviews with GLO at 25 saka tinubu in June 2006.
I haven't heard from them since then.
I understand my last interview is possibly with Adenuga.
With this EFCC wahala,will anyone step in for him?
If yes,when will the final interview be conducted?
Re: Glo Final Interview by EmmalOm(m): 9:50am On Sep 14, 2006
I have the very same question.
had the interview at Saka Tinubu last year Sept. I was told the next stage will be with the Bigman himself.
I await news grin
Re: Glo Final Interview by aidelala(m): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2006
Pls i heard that paddy conducted final interview in glo.Did any one attend?
Re: Glo Final Interview by EmmalOm(m): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2006
@aidelala,
when was this interview? I didnt hear a thing. Maybe becos I relocated out of Lag.
Someone, help!
Re: Glo Final Interview by nkemz: 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2006
plz any news about the management trainees who attended the last interview at 25 saka tinubu in august?
Re: Glo Final Interview by dre901(m): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2006
Since The Chairman is not in town due to EFCC, the final stage has been given to the ED of the company to handle.i mean the executive directors of HR,Adim,HOD.the final stage is in a panel format.if u make it its as good as having the job. so be patient you will be called.
Re: Glo Final Interview by Abbeydus: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2006
sorry,may be pady aaaaaaaaaaAdenuga son will conduct d last 4 uuuuuuuuuuu.
Re: Glo Final Interview by Angeee: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2006
[color=#990000][/color]Hi, whot r d criteria for the glo interview? Jst heard abt it 4 d 1st time. Angeee
Re: Glo Final Interview by slimy(f): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2006
Hi,
When u applied, did u apply online or u submitted the hard copy?
Re: Glo Final Interview by dikoko(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2006
I pray glo starts handing out letters soon.The amazing thing is that they are still inviting people 4 interviews when those who have done final interviews are yet 2 be employed

Honeywell Flour Mills Public Offer. / Job Vacancies In Microfinance Bank In Abuja / How Can My Brother Secure A High Paying Job?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8