Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

On A First Date: Where Would You Take Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On A First Date: Where Would You Take Her? (3360 Views)

I Need Advice,first Date Where Should I Take Her To? / She Had Sex In A First Date. / Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On A First Date: Where Would You Take Her? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2008
timmfikk:

I think this kind of young woman don't deserve all what you're planning , what you need to do is get a 9/11 MOLUE and let her seat beside the driving seat in other for her face to be at the public side so every one can know she is going on her first date with you, hehehehehe grin grin
ibkaye got
two to choose
from cheesy cheesy
Re: On A First Date: Where Would You Take Her? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2008
CARUSO:

ok done deal,can we go back enroute London so i can pick up my duvet?
i don't like pushing things grin so i wont ask u to come to my bedroom
but u would beg/request for permission to enter the bedroom walai wink
and me i don't do silverboard, we watch movies in my private cinema, too smooth for silverbird love! wink

loool, see this one cheesy
ok fine you can collect your duvet cheesy
hmmm, private? lipsrsealed cheesy

timmfikk:

I think this kind of young woman don't deserve all what you're planning , what you need to do is get a 9/11 MOLUE and let her seat beside the driving seat in other for her face to be at the public side so every one can know she is going on her first date with you, hehehehehe grin grin
hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed

rokiatu:

ibkaye got
two to choose
from cheesy cheesy
lol cheesy
Re: On A First Date: Where Would You Take Her? by CARUSO(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2008
ibkaye:

loool, see this one cheesy
ok fine you can collect your duvet cheesy
hmmm, private? lipsrsealed cheesy

yeah private baby, private everything!

private popcorn making and pepsi dispensing machine!

collecting my duvet in readiness to crash in ur own bedroom since ur not coming to mine wink tongue
Re: On A First Date: Where Would You Take Her? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2008
CARUSO:

yeah private baby, private everything!

private popcorn making and pepsi dispensing machine!

collecting my duvet in readiness to crash in your own bedroom since your not coming to mine wink tongue
hehehe, you're funny, who's bedroom? not mine cool
Re: On A First Date: Where Would You Take Her? by CARUSO(m): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2008
ibkaye:

hehehe, you're funny, who's bedroom? not mine cool

ur bedroom for jupiter go dey nice

i wan experience something new grin

ibkaye would always deliver!haha
Re: On A First Date: Where Would You Take Her? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2008
CARUSO:

your bedroom for jupiter go dey nice

i wan experience something new grin

ibkaye would always deliver!haha
hehehehe, this guy is funny cheesy
experience the farm, oh so fun  cool
Re: On A First Date: Where Would You Take Her? by Nella(f): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2008
CARUSO:

bravo!
ok let me put u through another litmus test, what is on my mind right now?

You know . . .  that thing u've been thinking about d whole day.undecided -- Give it a break already.
Re: On A First Date: Where Would You Take Her? by CARUSO(m): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2008
Nella:

You know . . . that thing u've been thinking about d whole day.undecided -- Give it a break already.

nah ur wrong love!
wat u r thinking i know, but wat m thinking is way bigger! grin
u joker!haha
Re: On A First Date: Where Would You Take Her? by Nella(f): 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2008
CARUSO:

nah your wrong love!
what you're thinking i know, but what m thinking is way bigger! grin
u joker!haha

Now, how did u know I'm wrong if I didn't tell u wht it was u were thinking?

And point of correction . . . I'm never wrong.
Re: On A First Date: Where Would You Take Her? by CH3COO(m): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2008
Nella:

wrong!
Re: On A First Date: Where Would You Take Her? by CARUSO(m): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2008
Nella:

Now, how did u know I'm wrong if I didn't tell u wht it was u were thinking?

yeah right, women never admit they are wrong! grin
they are always right, even when things are blatant!
i tire for unawink
Re: On A First Date: Where Would You Take Her? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2008
so what was the conclusion
u and ibkaye came to?
Re: On A First Date: Where Would You Take Her? by CARUSO(m): 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2008
rokiatu:

so what was the conclusion
u and ibkaye came to?

we have agreed to our first date and i would be picking her up in jupiter
next weekend, for a trip to OTTA farm, then on our way back, we would have a special movie to watch on-board and possibly crinck some champagne filled-flutes!She has also agreed to let me spend the night in her place, so i would be going back enroute London where i wld pick up my duvet! grin

but come, is ur name really Rokiatu? wink
Re: On A First Date: Where Would You Take Her? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2008
CARUSO:

but come, is your name really Rokiatu? wink
yes
Re: On A First Date: Where Would You Take Her? by chamotex(m): 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2008
CARUSO:

we have agreed to our first date and i would be picking her up in jupiter
next weekend, for a trip to OTTA farm, then on our way back, we would have a special movie to watch on-board and possibly crinck some champagne filled-flutes!She has also agreed to let me spend the night in her place, so i would be going back enroute London where i would pick up my duvet! grin

but come, is your name really Rokiatu? wink

Caruso, obo lo ma she e lese  grin grin

o ko fe lo risk life e tori obo, were ni e !!  grin grin grin

o ma wound ni jupiter to fe lo yen ni ogrin grin
Re: On A First Date: Where Would You Take Her? by CARUSO(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2008
chamotex:

Caruso, obo lo ma she e lese grin grin

o ko fe lo risk life e tori obo, were ni e !! grin grin grin

o ma wound ni jupiter to fe lo yen ni ogrin grin

grin

grin

grin

i want to be like u naw
Re: On A First Date: Where Would You Take Her? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2008
@ post

Who cares!
Re: On A First Date: Where Would You Take Her? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2008
michelin89:

@ post

Who cares!
so where ever he take u
on the first date, u do not care?
Re: On A First Date: Where Would You Take Her? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2008
rokiatu:

so where ever he take u
on the first date, u do not care?

What's all this fuss about where he takes you on your first date? Does that guarantee that you'll eventually last as a couple? You guys just make noise over stupid things!
Re: On A First Date: Where Would You Take Her? by CARUSO(m): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2008
michelin89:

What's all this fuss about where he takes you on your first date? Does that guarantee that you'll eventually last as a couple? You guys just make noise over stupid things!

cheesy
Re: On A First Date: Where Would You Take Her? by Nella(f): 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2008
CARUSO:

yeah right, women never admit they are wrong! grin
they are always right, even when things are blatant!
i tire for unawink

haha, apparently u did do ur home work, good boy. We [b]r [/b]always right wink

CH3COO:

wrong!

And how is that Mr?
Re: On A First Date: Where Would You Take Her? by CARUSO(m): 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2008
Nella:

haha, apparently u did do your home work, good boy. We [b]r [/b]always right wink

did i hear u say boi?! smiley
nah m a man,not a boy!! grin
Re: On A First Date: Where Would You Take Her? by oboyrazy: 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2008
take her to the mountains, show her the greens and she will appreciate nature, then tell her how beautiful she is
Re: On A First Date: Where Would You Take Her? by Nella(f): 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2008
CARUSO:

did i hear u say boi?! smiley
nah m a man,not a boy!! grin

right, lol, lmao . . . Don't worry u would grow,  if manhood dey hungry u like that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) / I Am Married At Last! Niralanders Help Me Thank God / I Really Admire Singles On Nairalist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.