Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,606 members, 7,892,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:34 PM

The Age Of Naivity (the Stupid School Girl) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Age Of Naivity (the Stupid School Girl) (962 Views)

Zimbabwe Pastor Involved In Car Accident During Sex With School Girl / With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32? / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Age Of Naivity (the Stupid School Girl) by babakb: 6:37pm On May 15, 2015
Yes, Every girl must pass this age except insignificant few that will escape it, the age when they will be foolish and stupid, the age between 13 to 19 years, the teenage years where a girls beauty is at its peak but her reasoning is at its lowest level.
The age when she foolishly falls in love with the bad boy
the age when she sleeps with other boys in order to hurt her lover
the age when she makes wrong decisions that will last a life time
the age when she cooks and wash for her lover but refuse to do same for her parents or elder ones at home
the age when she forgets that with time her perceived beauty will decline
many women after passing this stage become unprepared mothers, abortionists, unstable and failed marriages, prostitutes e.t.c
this piece is not to degrade women please rather to upgrade them more, lets keep educating our female teenagers about the dangers of childish love and early sex because in the end the boys have nothing to loose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Age Of Naivity (the Stupid School Girl) by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 15, 2015
Nice piece, I hope they learn from it.
Re: The Age Of Naivity (the Stupid School Girl) by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 15, 2015
Nice.
Re: The Age Of Naivity (the Stupid School Girl) by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 15, 2015
I thought females were said to mature faster than males? How does this fit in?
BTW, not all girls are like this, I do personally know many girls who already know this. And they are very young, I wish all women would be like them. But then . . . . spoilt market for bad boys grin
Re: The Age Of Naivity (the Stupid School Girl) by Twaci(f): 6:46pm On May 15, 2015
Very nice one OP.

Girls should be coached and made to realize that all is a passing phase (especially girls of that age).

The world's present view of immorality aint even helping! Everything is now a norm; having a boyfriend at a very young age (mature or not!), homos....

We really need to draw our children (and younger ones) close - not just girls- and help them thru this phase, else their mistakes will be suffered by even us.
Re: The Age Of Naivity (the Stupid School Girl) by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 15, 2015
Twaci:
Very nice one OP.

Girls should be coached and made to realize that all is a passing phase (especially girls of that age).

The world's present view of immorality aint even helping! Everything is now a norm; having a boyfriend at a very young age (mature or not!), homos....

We really need to draw our children (and younger ones) close - not just girls- and help them thru this phase, else their mistakes will be suffered by even us.

Well, you see, there is one little problem. Nobody listens to their parents anymore. I think, that the best way to curb this is to actually target who these children listen to. You see, when the media is right, the people that follow the media, will be right too. It is simply a case of vice versa. And now, children believe that everything their parents tell them are outdated. If peradventure, they found some group of "current" people to let them realize this, perhaps it might help more. smiley
Re: The Age Of Naivity (the Stupid School Girl) by Twaci(f): 7:15pm On May 15, 2015
Teempakguy:

Well, you see, there is one little problem. Nobody listens to their parents anymore. I think, that the best way to curb this is to actually target who these children listen to. You see, when the media is right, the people that follow the media, will be right too. It is simply a case of vice versa. And now, children believe that everything their parents tell them are outdated. If peradventure, they found some group of "current" people to let them realize this, perhaps it might help more. smiley
True! Very true! Question is; Who has the time?
Re: The Age Of Naivity (the Stupid School Girl) by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 15, 2015
this age is when girls dream instead of facing reality that life is not a bed of roses.

the age when girls rely on people to give them happiness. what makes them happy anyways ( cloths, shoes,make up kits etc.

The age when girls believe they can do whatever they wish with nobody to question them. forgetting that what goes around comes around

The stage when girls believes all promises ignoring that some are meant to be unkempt. some are deceit.

We all passed through this stage at point in life. And thank God for it because now, I know how I will train my daughter(s)

but the question is, does this justify any one to deceive another ?
Re: The Age Of Naivity (the Stupid School Girl) by IamLEGEND1: 8:10pm On May 15, 2015
diddydiva:
this age is when girls dream instead of facing reality that life is not a bed of roses.

the age when girls rely on people to give them happiness. what makes them happy anyways ( cloths, shoes,make up kits etc.

The age when girls believe they can do whatever they wish with nobody to question them. forgetting that what goes around comes around

The stage when girls believes all promises ignoring that some are meant to be unkempt. some are deceit.

We all passed through this stage at point in life. And thank God for it because now, I know how I will train my daughter(s)

but the question is, does this justify any one to deceive another ?

How to TRAIN ur daughter..hmmmmmm
no be military she go dey na.

why do i feel like i should start crying for ur future pikin. somtin tells me d training go involve a lot of keeping her in the house and not allowing her to have male friendz.

U knw itz a very fine line between proper upbringing and all-out paranoia.
Re: The Age Of Naivity (the Stupid School Girl) by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

How to TRAIN ur daughter..hmmmmmm
no be military she go dey na.

why do i feel like i should start crying for ur future pikin. somtin tells me d training go involve a lot of keeping her in the house and not allowing her to have male friendz.

U knw itz a very fine line between proper upbringing and all-out paranoia.
Re: The Age Of Naivity (the Stupid School Girl) by Nobody: 12:00am On May 16, 2015
I pity y'all. Enjoy life while u have it. U dnt knw 2mao

(1) (Reply)

Does This Describe The Typical Nigerian Girl? / What Now!!!!!!! / Happy Birthday Treasuremabel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.