Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,387 members, 7,947,643 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:17 AM

What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? (27173 Views)

What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 3:15am On Oct 07, 2006
Sista:

She has learned very well from white people.
But her white trick can not fool me.

You see, this is what I'm talking about. What do the white people have to do with this ? You have an issue with babyosisi, fine, but why is it that she had to have learned it from white people ? What on God's earth do you mean by white trick ? Why are you referencing white people when you are addressing babyosisi?

Sista, you need deliverance. And by the way, I agree with babyosisi, it is only a matter of time before our Igbo brother sees through you.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 3:25am On Oct 07, 2006
@ maxell,the guy would soon take off like the other babys daddys.
He ain't no fool.
who needs mmanwu for a wife?
I quoted from the scriptures and she jumped into a frenzy
she really needs deliverance,the thing holding her is holding on real tight
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 3:28am On Oct 07, 2006
Earlier Quote from Sista to me

Your love for white people makes you blind, you love them so much you don't even love yourself. Automatically you are programmed that when you hear black people talking about how improtant the unification of black people is, you automatically view that as those black people are racist against white people.

You have just proven my point. If someone has an issue with you, you always blame it on white people. Why ? Sista Why? White people have nothing to do with this.

Do you realize that it is possible for me to disagree with you philosophically without it having anything to do with white people ?

The fact that I don't see things from your point of view, doesn't mean "my love for white people has made me blind".  

Whether you choose to admit it or not, there is a demon inside you that makes you attribute every bad thing to white people. And this demon can only be gotten rid of through deliverance.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 3:30am On Oct 07, 2006
deliverance with high powered laying on of hands.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 3:33am On Oct 07, 2006
babyosisi:

@ maxell,the guy would soon take off like the other babys daddys.
He ain't no fool.
who needs mmanwu for a wife?
I quoted from the scriptures and she jumped into a frenzy
she really needs deliverance,the thing holding her is holding on real tight

@babyosisi

true talk. What man on planet earth would want to be with basket mouth like her ?  I know I am a yoruba girl, but i trust that Igbo brother would be gone soon.

She always has to clog the thread, It's like she has ten mouths. And you wan be with Naija man. Keep dreaming ooo !
Keep dreaming.  She really needs deliverance.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 3:35am On Oct 07, 2006
babyosisi:

deliverance with high powered laying on of hands.

true talk my sister, true talk
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 4:09am On Oct 07, 2006
Earlier Quotes from Sista to me

Black people buy from white people, black people buy from Asian people, black people buy from everyone else except for black people. This is the reason why the black dollar only circulates in the black community one time before it dissapears and re apears in the white and Asian community's. Now, something is wrong with that picture. This is the reason why we are not united because we value other people more than we value our self.[/color]

Sista, you see, you always find the need to carry on with these unnecessary lectures. Anyway, the problem goes deeper than that.
From Sista

[color=#000099]My preaching this is not a racist thing, my preaching this is not for all black people to hate white people or to hate anyone. Believe it or not, I do not hate anyone. I don't care what color you are

Really ? You don't care about color ? On another thread, you were giving advice to a young person whose parents objected to him/her dating from a different tribe in Nigeria. Your advice was that it is okay for him/her to marry any other black person, as long as the person isn't white. Why shouldn't he/she marry a white person ?

Our President in Nigeria allowed his daughter to marry a white man because that is who she fell in love with. So please we all want to know, why shouldn't the young person on that other thread, the one you were advising, why shouldn't he/she marry a white person ?

From Sista

Please, do not let black unification in your mind mean hatred of white people. That is a terrible distortion for you to have in your mind.

I don't take black unification to mean hatred toward whites, not at all. Get that thought out of your mind.

From Sista

Don't you find it interesting that when black people speak of uniting, that automatically you think that means we are racist towards white people but you don't think we are racist towards Asian, Hispanics etc. That alone shows that your thoughts have been terribly distorted.

I don't think you hate whites because you want blacks to unite. The fact that you want blacks to unite is a noble cause.

I think you hate whites (partially) because you blame them for everything. You said my love for white people has blinded me; You said babyosisi has learnt tricks from white people.  Whenever people don't agree with you on something, it is white people's fault. Why can't you blame it on Maxell and Babyosisi ? Why blame it on whites ? It's because of the demon inside of you that's why.  Like I keep saying, you need deliverance.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 5:37am On Oct 07, 2006
@Uju

Thank you for all the compliments, get at me,

Hey sweet heart, are you there? if you are, I'm getting at you. Get back at me.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 5:40am On Oct 07, 2006
@ Maxwell

Why are you and Baby so concerned about my man? You guys worry about him leaving me more than I worry about him period.

It is no secret for him what I do in nairaland, he knows me very well. He is not a Nigerian who thinks the way that you two do.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 6:10am On Oct 07, 2006
@maxwell

Sista, you see, you always find the need to carry on with these unnecessary lectures. Anyway, the problem goes deeper than that.

If the problem goes deeper, let's focus on that, why don't you tell me how deep it goes or is it worth your time? Finding the quotes to support your claims against me sure was not worth your time. But it was worth your time to state the claim against me.

Really ? You don't care about color ? On another thread, you were giving advice to a young person whose parents objected to him/her dating from a different tribe in Nigeria. Your advice was that it is okay for him/her to marry any other black person, as long as the person isn't white. Why shouldn't he/she marry a white person ?

I said I don't care about color as far as the basic necessity's are concerned. My example was, (I don't care what color a person is, if they are hungry I will feed them) as far as the advice I gave the girl, it is not a necessity for her to marry white people, however it is a necessity to unite with the people who you occupy the same color and continent with and the people you share ancestry with.

Our President in Nigeria allowed his daughter to marry a white man because that is who she fell in love with. So please we all want to know, why shouldn't the young person on that other thread, the one you were advising, why shouldn't he/she marry a white person ?

Just think of it, if the president of Nigeria made such good choices, Nigeria would not have such a corrupt government. Maybe the white guy was a white Jew and for the president, allowing his daughter to marry that man was probably actually a business deal.LOL

I don't take black unification to mean hatred toward whites, not at all. Get that thought out of your mind.

If you didn't, you and people like you would not complain each time I talk about black people unifying. You would not say things like "you are racist against white people" How does saying that black people need to unify, and black people need to put ourself first before putting other people first, equate to racist towards white people?

I don't think you hate whites because you want blacks to unite. The fact that you want blacks to unite is a noble cause.

If you think it is a noble cause, then you tell me how can the cause be even thought of, with out black people putting black people first?

I think you hate whites (partially) because you blame them for everything. You said my love for white people has blinded me; You said babyosisi has learnt tricks from white people. Whenever people don't agree with you on something, it is white people's fault. Why can't you blame it on Maxell and Babyosisi ? Why blame it on whites ? It's because of the demon inside of you that's why. Like I keep saying, you need deliverance.

I never said I hated anyone, you won't hear the word hate come out of my mouth towards anyone not even white people. The word is dislike, I dislike and I resent the things white people do and continue to do.

I believe that as long as white people continue their evil ways towards people of color, it is not a healthy time for black people to be allowing white people to be involved with us.

As far as my accusing you and Baby of learning from white people. I don't really mean that they (white people) sat you down and gave you a lesson. What I mean is you have been subliminally affected. How do you explain Baby thinking it is okay to refer to me as an Akata? How do you explain to me that you just came in on this discussion and you accused me of being racist, yet you provided no proof? To me, those things happened because all you can see is to defend whitey.

If that is not all you can see, you sure as hell can not see the love I have for black people. If you did, you would focus on that part about me. You should say I disagree with how Sista dislikes whites but I dig her love for black people and that is the part I will judge her on.

We will probably never agree on anything, but that does not make you evil nor does it make me evil. But, if we both believe that black unity is a worthy cause, let's agree to disagree on the rest and focus on what we do agree with, black unification.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 9:53am On Oct 07, 2006
Sista:

If the problem goes deeper, let's focus on that, why don't you tell me how deep it goes or is it worth your time?

Yes the problem is deeper and I'm sure you'll love to focus on that. We don't have to focus on that because we both agree that the problem is deeper.

Sista:

I said I don't care about color as far as the basic necessity's are concerned. My example was, (I don't care what color a person is, if they are hungry I will feed them) as far as the advice I gave the girl, it is not a necessity for her to marry white people, however it is a necessity to unite with the people who you occupy the same color and continent with and the people you share ancestry with.

You are lying. This is your actual quote to that young person

The only one all black people should be staying away from dating wise and marriage wise is white people. They are the ones who have done us harm. Your tribe is black and the person you like is black.

SOURCE : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=25618.msg642583#msg642583

The real reason you don't want blacks dating/marrying whites is because "They are the ones who have done us harm" to put it in your own words. This statement from you just exemplifies the hatred you harbor towards whites that you continue to deny. This hatred that you harbor is the reason why I accused you in the first place. And you have proven me right. Black unification, again, has nothing to do with this.

This is a young person all the way in Nigeria and you are advicing this person to stay away from whites because they have done us harm. Sista ! A young person asking about inter-tribal relationship and you are telling him/her to stay away from whites because they have done us harm. These are your exact words to a young person in Nigeria Sista !!

Like I have been telling you, when I accuse you of hating whites, it is from the things that you post. It has absolutely nothing to do with black unification.

You are preaching to that young Nigerian that was asking about inter-tribal relationship, about how whites have done us wrong. You are so full of hate that you don't even know it. Hatred has cut dip into your your flesh and blood and you don't even know it.

You seriously need deliverance.

Sista:

Just think of it, if the president of Nigeria made such good choices, Nigeria would not have such a corrupt government. Maybe the white guy was a white Jew and for the president, allowing his daughter to marry that man was probably actually a business deal.LOL

Once again, your true color has come out. In other words, the "white Jew" (why use White Jew now ? Why?) couldn't possibly marry the lady for love. It had to be for business. You always attribute bad things to white people Sista. That is why I say your heart is full of hatred towards them.   You seriously need deliverance.

Sista:

If you didn't, you and people like you would not complain each time I talk about black people unifying. You would not say things like "you are racist against white people" How does saying that black people need to unify, and black people need to put ourself first before putting other people first, equate to racist towards white people?

Stop using black unification as a shield. I have told you several times (and deep down you know) that black unification has absolutely nothing to do with this. You don't preach to a young Nigerian that whites have done us harm in the name of black unification.  The Asians and Hispanics that you referenced, they don't preach "whites has done us harm" to be unified. Stop preaching hatred. Get hatred out of your life.

Sista:

If you think it is a noble cause, then you tell me how can the cause be even thought of, with out black people putting black people first?

Who asked you not to put black people first ? You have twisted this thing all over the place. Again, black unification is not the issue here.

Sista:

As far as my accusing you and Baby of learning from white people. I don't really mean that they (white people) sat you down and gave you a lesson. What I mean is you have been subliminally affected.

We are not subliminally affected. The problem is that, you have to find a way to blame white people for everything. Babyosisi and I think independently.

Sista:

If that is not all you can see, you sure as hell can not see the love I have for black people. If you did, you would focus on that part about me. You should say I disagree with how Sista dislikes whites but I dig her love for black people and that is the part I will judge her on.

If you recall, I said your black unification effort is a noble cause. I applaud you for that, no question. It is the hatred that you harbor against whites that is really mind boggling and really needs serious attention
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by superman(m): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2006
maxell if i may ask as a straight nigeria out there lookin to marry a jewsih woman ! how is it not possible . could u pls explain and dnt tell me to stay out of ur way course this is a public forum i think well i guess!

hey what now oh yea love now! shambolic
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2006
superman:

maxell if i may ask as a straight nigeria out there lookin to marry a jewsih woman ! how is it not possible . could u please explain and dnt tell me to stay out of your way course this is a public forum i think well i guess!

hey what now oh yea love now! shambolic

@superman

Do you hear yourself ? From now on, when I see posts from you, I am clicking the just ignore botton. so carry on if you like.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2006
@maxwell

Maxwell, your not even worth having a challenging conversation with, it is clear that the only reason you bothered to enter this conversation was to help your friend out and because you had nothing else to do.

Yes the problem is deeper and I'm sure you'll love to focus on that. We don't have to focus on that because we both agree that the problem is deeper.

I never agreed with you that the problem goes deeper, I just agreed with you that black unification is a good cause. I asked you if the problem goes deeper as you say it does, then let's deal with that. I asked you that because I knew your deeper excuse was a reason you used to pretend like you cared about black unification. If it goes deeper was not an excuse, You would have provided information to support your claim that the problem black people has goes deeper. I asked you to focus on black peoples problems, if is deeper. I was basically telling you to stop fussing at me and focus on your so called goes deeper theory. If you, Maxwell, continue to make up excuses about the problem, you will never begin to work towards solutions. You can't fathom creating solutions because truly all you care about is being unified with white people. Your to blind to see that. The proof is in when I speak of black unification, and one of my solutions is for black people to stick together, you start talking about I'm hating white people. What solution do you have then? I don't want to hear any more about my so called hatred, you keep focusing on that part and it's making you to lazy to contribute to black unification.

You are lying. This is your actual quote to that young person

The only one all black people should be staying away from dating wise and marriage wise is white people. They are the ones who have done us harm. Your tribe is black and the person you like is black.

You can high light it all you want, you have not caught me in a lie because my heart is true. You called me a racist in this discussion, you supposedly accused me of being a racist in this discussion because you said you saw quotes indicating so. Still you have yet to provide the quotes from this discussion. You have been following me around to other discussions trying to build your case against me. You have not succeeded. You are the one who is the lier. You have a false claim out on me and you still have not provided the quotes from this discussion.

My advice to the young girl was not bad advice, it was truthful advice. White people are the ones who have done black people harm. I was not lying to that girl. She should marry any black person she wants.

The real reason you don't want blacks dating/marrying whites is because "They are the ones who have done us harm" to put it in your own words. This statement from you just exemplifies the hatred you harbor towards whites that you continue to deny. This hatred that you harbor is the reason why I accused you in the first place. And you have proven me right. Black unification, again, has nothing to do with this.

Exemplified? Don't try to use big words now when all you have been doing is basically reapeating the same thing over and over. You really don't know how to come at me but you are trying your best to keep up. Keep trying, you still have not affected me.

This is a young person all the way in Nigeria and you are advicing this person to stay away from whites because they have done us harm. Sista ! A young person asking about inter-tribal relationship and you are telling him/her to stay away from whites because they have done us harm. These are your exact words to a young person in Nigeria Sista !!

Little girl, Littel girl, I advised her not to marry or date white people. I did not say to her if you are walking on the same side of the road as a white person to cross over to the other side. Why don't you shut up? you are repeating your self.

You are preaching to that young Nigerian that was asking about inter-tribal relationship, about how whites have done us wrong. You are so full of hate that you don't even know it. Hatred has cut dip into your your flesh and blood and you don't even know it.

[b]Okay Maxwell, I give up! You are right, I hate white people. Now I am going to do to them what they did to me and my people.

I am going to k-ll them for the heck of it because their life does not matter to me.

I am going to take them out of Europe and change their names.

But before I do that, I am going to tell my African cousins how gullible these people are and then I will send my cousins over to colonize these people. They need deliverance from their evil religion and they need civilization because they are a backwards people. When I get tired of them trying to rebel against me because I am black and I run their Continent, I am going to leave Europe but before I leave, I have to brainwash some of them to continue what I started in Europe. That way when I leave, I can leave the brainwashed ones in charge. They will keep Europe corrupt for me because they are just  like me now, at least they think they are. Europe will be to busy fighting each other, that they will not be able to function economically. Europeans will have to go to places like Africa, China and America seeking to be educated and seeking employment because Europe has them imprisoned by my Ideals I set in place before I left. Two examples of how Europe will be. #1 Example, Rwanda after the dutch left. #2 The fight between the Nigerians and the Congolese, brought on by white missionary religious conversion.

I left Europe that way because as long as Europeans worship me and my way of life, although I am not in Europe any more, I will always be able to have my hands in the pockets of that  Continent. 

The ones I took from Europe, I am going to physically enslave them while their cousins who are being colonized by my people are being mentally enslaved.

I am going to hang them as an example to other white people if if they even think about looking me in the eye.

I am going to rape white men. I am going to make white men have baby's by me weather they like it or not. Then I will leave the baby's with them to take care of, let their white female counterparts take care of those mulatto baby's.

Because I rule what they eat, I will rarely if ever feed them, they will only get what I think they need.

I am going to give them a false doctrined religion and the doctrine will have pictures of black Jesus. As long as they believe that Jesus was black, in their mind, they will feel that I am justified in doing what I do because Jesus is the same color as me. If they feel I am justified, they will never care to be unified to rise up against me because they feel they can not rise up against God. 

Unfortunately slavery has ended for white people but I have a new plan, when white people try to buy homes and have jobs like black people.

I am going to start a group called the BBB which stands for the Black, Black, Black. In this group we black people will burn down the property's of black people and we will burn down their churches.

Thank you Maxwell for pushing me over the edge making me realize my hatred for whites. Now I can do what it was I always wanted to do grin   [/b]
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2006
Sista:

@maxwell

[b]Okay Maxwell, I give up! You are right, I hate white people. Now I am going to do to them what they did to me and my people. [b]

I am glad to see you finally confess. I have been right about you afterall.

I will leave you alone now that you have finally confessed your hatred for whites. Bless your soul

Sista:

I am going to k-ll them for the heck of it because their life does not matter to me.

I am going to take them out of Europe and change their names.

But before I do that, I am going to tell my African cousins how gullible these people are and then I will send my cousins over to colonize these people. They need deliverance from their evil religion and they need civilization because they are a backwards people. When I get tired of them trying to rebel against me because I am black and I run their Continent, I am going to leave Europe but before I leave, I have to brainwash some of them to continue what I started in Europe. That way when I leave, I can leave the brainwashed ones in charge. They will keep Europe corrupt for me because they are just like me now, at least they think they are. Europe will be to busy fighting each other, that they will not be able to function economically. Europeans will have to go to places like Africa, China and America seeking to be educated and seeking employment because Europe has them imprisoned by my Ideals I set in place before I left. Two examples of how Europe will be. #1 Example, Rwanda after the dutch left. #2 The fight between the Nigerians and the Congolese, brought on by white missionary religious conversion.

I left Europe that way because as long as Europeans worship me and my way of life, although I am not in Europe any more, I will always be able to have my hands in the pockets of that Continent.

The ones I took from Europe, I am going to physically enslave them while their cousins who are being colonized by my people are being mentally enslaved.

I am going to hang them as an example to other white people if if they even think about looking me in the eye.

I am going to rape white men. I am going to make white men have baby's by me weather they like it or not. Then I will leave the baby's with them to take care of, let their white female counterparts take care of those mulatto baby's.

Because I rule what they eat, I will rarely if ever feed them, they will only get what I think they need.

I am going to give them a false doctrined religion and the doctrine will have pictures of black Jesus. As long as they believe that Jesus was black, in their mind, they will feel that I am justified in doing what I do because Jesus is the same color as me. If they feel I am justified, they will never care to be unified to rise up against me because they feel they can not rise up against God.

Unfortunately slavery has ended for white people but I have a new plan, when white people try to buy homes and have jobs like black people.

I am going to start a group called the BBB which stands for the Black, Black, Black. In this group we black people will burn down the property's of black people and we will burn down their churches.

Thank you Maxwell for pushing me over the edge making me realize my hatred for whites. Now I can do what it was I always wanted to do   

Sista you really need help. The venom in you is even deeper than I thought. Bless your soul

Once again, since you have confessed your magna cum laude hatred for whites, I would leave you alone completely.

We just don't appreciate hatred being spread on Nairaland, that's all. But since you have identified that you are a hateful person, We know to watch out for you now. Happy hafeful life
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Uju4eva(f): 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2006
I'm here, it's just that the moderater, temporarely closed this topic, because I guess It was getting too argumental. But I mean, it's too funny, but yeah I guess this topic was not a small thing for all this to occur. But it's koo though, but yeah Sista what do you want? Do you want to email me, cuz it's in my profile. I need to ask you something in private, so email me later,
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2006
@Uju

I tried to Instant message you but your AIM must not be one.

I sent you an email

I'm going to ignore Maxwell, she not to smart.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2006
@Uju

You IM was turned on and then it went off. But before it went off I was able to IM you.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2006
Sista:

@maxwell

[b]Okay Maxwell, I give up! You are right, I hate white people. Now I am going to do to them what they did to me and my people. [b]

Halleluyah ! She has finally admitted to her hatred Halleluyah ! She has finally admitted to her hatred

Halleluyah ! She has finally admitted to her hatred Halleluyah ! She has finally admitted to her hatred

Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Uche2nna(m): 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2006
I hope we have seen the end of this undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Drusilla(f): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2006
Maxwell,

You misunderstand Sista. (No I am not going back and reading the last 8 pages until later)

Of course she will rise up and kill all the white people. She is doing you a favor. Her hatred of them is born out of love for you.

You do not return the love and so she is confused but still determined to complete the mission given to her by the "anscestors" who decided to send in the slaves 600 years ago, as a tactitcal war move to defeat the "newcomers" when "things fell apart.

wink cheesy grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2006
@Drusilla

Maxwell,

You misunderstand Sista. (No I am not going back and reading the last 8 pages until later)

Of course she will rise up and kill all the white people.

Drusilla, you are to much. Iam glad you are back, really missed you.

Don't worry about Maxwell and other Africans like her, who only care about white peoples happiness.
[/b]If they are to blind and stupid to see the [b]sattire and sarcasm in what I said, that really goes to show how really out of touch they are.

I am sure when I get back this discussion will be jam packed again but I have to go now. I just came in to look for Uju.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Uju4eva(f): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2006
hey,
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2006
@Sista

Why do you suppose anyone who disagrees with your crazy opinion wants the white man to be happy?, Your ideas are weird and far from mainstream, get a clue, you're very much alone in your cause.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Uche2nna(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2006
Hi Uju.Long time O!
Look at the kind of commotion you have brought upon Nairaland with ur thread!Sista and Babyosisi have turned it into a free for all.Seun ought to ban u grin grin grin ;Djs jking
How are u doing girl.How is school and all wat not!
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Uju4eva(f): 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2006
Lol, I am doing fine, Lol, it's not my fault. I'm just a girl worth being argued over. Lol, just playing, have a new pic in my profile, But yeah, anyways, school's fine, I'm making all dem A's!
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Uche2nna(m): 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2006
Good for u!I wish i was as smart as U! sad sad sad sad
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Uju4eva(f): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2006
I"M on, right now!!!!!
dammit,
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2006
Glad to know that at least 4 others on the thread can recognize a racist and a lunatic when they see one.
Some others may be keeping their distance from the issue  to avoid a rabid bite.
Need I say more!!!
Donzman:

@Sista

Why do you suppose anyone who disagrees with your crazy opinion wants the white man to be happy?, Your ideas are weird and far from mainstream, get a clue, you're very much alone in your cause.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Uche2nna(m): 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2006
Hi Babyosisi.How is u doing! grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2006
Most black people including my humble self are proud of who they are.
I for one one I'm one proud Christian,Igbo,Nigerian woman.
Wouldn't trade me for anyone else.

That said when one has to put others down to feel better,there is a personality issue involved.
Bigger than this forum can handle.
In the words of the comedienne Kim Coles @ sista
Nothing is wrong,but something ain't right
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2006
Uche2nna:

Hi Babyosisi.How is u doing! grin grin

I dey my bro,kedu?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

How To Propose To A Man / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.