Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! (41214 Views)

When She Says She Dates Only Oil And Gas Worker / 17 Struggles A "Good Girl" Faces When She Dates Her First "Bad Boy". / 17 Struggles A ‘good Girl’ Faces When She Dates Her First ‘bad Boy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by purplekayc(m): 7:44pm On May 17, 2015
You better run!!!!
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Toks2008(m): 7:44pm On May 17, 2015
2onda:

If a rich guy goes poor
Hmmm...a poor guy would become a church rat
And a church rat....na grave remain na

No need for experiment...the trend is clear

End time lady
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by TheFilmmaker: 7:44pm On May 17, 2015
natas22:
It's spiritual husband its common with very pretty girls and please that girl trusted you with such info to me its not right you uploading on nairaland.

Excuse my french, but sir, you are one of the reasons why Nigeria is still stuck in the old ages.

Spiritual husband koo, Paternal lesbian nii

And you too

|| ||
|| ||

FitnessNigeria:
Na spiritual husband

2 Likes

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Phiniz(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2015
natas22:
It's spiritual husband its common with very pretty girls and please that girl trusted you with such info to me its not right you uploading on nairaland.
/

, is she uploading it,was she NOT doing the right thing for creating awareness for guys who may fall a victim and not know where it is coming from

2 Likes

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by agarawu23(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

Person wey nor dey contribute well for threads no suppose get many contributions on top hin own thread too. cheesy
to me that's the fact

before I make comment, I do check profile to be sure the Op is not forging the topic. that's wat made view her profile.

we are all here to exchange ideas and opinion. if a member since 2013 can have just 8 post sad , that means she be waka pass group.

one good turn deserves another.

who knows if the story is not true sef undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 17, 2015
She should go for a very poor guy. Who knows maybe the reverse may be the case since the guy is already poor. The spirits may decide to make him rich . You know the popular saying "he that is down needs fear no fall".

1 Like

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by FitnessNigeria: 7:46pm On May 17, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Excuse my french, but sir, you are one of the reasons why Nigeria is still stuck in the old ages.

Spiritual husband koo, Paternal lesbian nii

And you too

|| ||
|| ||

Wetin u no sabi pass you.

1 Like

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by nairainfoscom(m): 7:46pm On May 17, 2015
SHits like this is wah makes me remain single.
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 17, 2015
onelife97:
Una don hear now.
If u toast any girl and she refuse,bikonu let her go and don't convince her.she might just b ur angel in disguise.
dem go hear undecided
grin. Lmao! "convince" cheesy.
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by IVORY2009(m): 7:47pm On May 17, 2015
bettercreature:
You are right but such is real,my mum always warn me not to bring any lady who doesnt have space under her foot home, in Yoruba tradition any[b]lady who doesnt have space under foot[/b]will surely bankrupt her husband

Aminco, kindly explain

1 Like

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by ralph28(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2015
SagePerv:
Interesting read.
So what's gonna happen if she dates a poor guy?

The opposite will happen anything less will send the poor guy to 'begging school'
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by agarawu23(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2015
bettercreature:
You are right but such is real,my mum always warn me not to bring any lady who doesnt have space under her foot home, in Yoruba tradition any lady who doesnt have space under foot will surely bankrupt her husband
explain further. space under her foot?

1 Like

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Abimbola29(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2015
well I noticed that in some girls too,am a student some girls worst pass this one sef,watch out girls with flat foot run,mine here sleeps close to the wall if not she won't be able to sleep.at least I dey get small change shaaa so that's why it does not bother me

1 Like

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by tellwisdom: 7:50pm On May 17, 2015
oromankirisi:
..well I didn't put either her name or phone number in the post, besides I think it'd be more beneficial if more people know about it

Are you poor??...You can't take flight?? sad
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by naijaboiy: 7:50pm On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
to me that's the fact

before I make comment, I do check profile to be sure the Op is not forging the topic. that's wat made view her profile.

we are all here to exchange ideas and opinion. if a member since 2013 can have just 8 post sad , that means she be waka pass group.

who knows if the story is not true sef undecided grin
True talk bro grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 17, 2015
oromankirisi:
Last week I was travelling from Abj to Lagos and had to spend nearly 16hrs on the road cos we had to stop for long hours at some points to buy fuel. The girl sitting close to me was nice and accommodating and so we became friends. We talked about a whole lot of stuff and then she told me something really weird. We had stopped at a filling station in Ibadan and spent quiet a long time there, one of the male passengers offered to buy us food, we politely turned him down and continued gisting. She told me the guy had tried to start a conversation with her at our first stop in Lokoja but she declined, I laughed and said it was only natural..she looked at me and said she had an issue, I asked what, and that's when she told me that she noticed that any guy she dates runs into a terrible financial misfortune,like from millions to zero within a short time and that it had happened to 5 previous men. She said she confirmed this after a pastor had prayed for her, She had gone back to someone she dated 4yrs ago who had lost everything and started afresh. She said he was doing fairly ok again and even had two shops on the mainland, 7months into the new relationship the guy lives with his younger brother in a self contained apartment and still can't say how he got to zero yet again. She said she was in Abuja for deliverance and will suspend dating till she's free from the spirit. I was shaken, I mean these things happen and people are held in bondage unknowingly, so please here's to all men out there; Pray like it's the only thing left to do, you really never can tell..
A lesson to men that chases anything in skirt....be careful.so weird and some ladies are out there that a man would date and make it big.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by IVORY2009(m): 7:52pm On May 17, 2015
chimkaire:
dem go hear undecided grin. Lmao! "convince" cheesy.
No ooh I nor go hear, infact I wan toast you self grin
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by plaetton: 7:52pm On May 17, 2015
lol.

The spirit of economic recession has possessed her.
She needs financial exorcism.

4 Likes

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by 2onda: 7:52pm On May 17, 2015
Question: Who gets the missing money? (obvious it does not go to her)
So let her aim at all the corrupt politicians
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by DEIFIED(m): 7:53pm On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
you have been a member since 2013 and your profile says 8 post 1 topic and you want us to contribute mitcheew.

Lmao... Abi oooh.
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by natas22: 7:53pm On May 17, 2015
tellwisdom:

Abeg leave op she is been honest, hardly you see gals this day been honest and i hardly commend women on nairaland but she is cute.

www.
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by fotadmowmend(m): 7:53pm On May 17, 2015
singing .........If you see marmaid water ......
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by UgChris(m): 7:54pm On May 17, 2015
She confided in you so you ought to be praying for her than divulging the secret on NL, What if she is here May God deliver her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by ayusco85(m): 7:54pm On May 17, 2015
donbenedict:
Lalasticlala. Ur help wil be highly apreciated by movin dis to frontpage. U may be helpn an innocent soul to run from misfortune

every fake story posted u willl be shouting lalas name to move it to fp. undecided
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by bornmekus: 7:54pm On May 17, 2015
oromankirisi:
Last week I was travelling from Abj to Lagos and had to spend nearly 16hrs on the road cos we had to stop for long hours at some points to buy fuel. The girl sitting close to me was nice and accommodating and so we became friends. We talked about a whole lot of stuff and then she told me something really weird. We had stopped at a filling station in Ibadan and spent quiet a long time there, one of the male passengers offered to buy us food, we politely turned him down and continued gisting. She told me the guy had tried to start a conversation with her at our first stop in Lokoja but she declined, I laughed and said it was only natural..she looked at me and said she had an issue, I asked what, and that's when she told me that she noticed that any guy she dates runs into a terrible financial misfortune,like from millions to zero within a short time and that it had happened to 5 previous men. She said she confirmed this after a pastor had prayed for her, She had gone back to someone she dated 4yrs ago who had lost everything and started afresh. She said he was doing fairly ok again and even had two shops on the mainland, 7months into the new relationship the guy lives with his younger brother in a self contained apartment and still can't say how he got to zero yet again. She said she was in Abuja for deliverance and will suspend dating till she's free from the spirit. I was shaken, I mean these things happen and people are held in bondage unknowingly, so please here's to all men out there; Pray like it's the only thing left to do, you really never can tell..
She must have dated a strong sugar daddy.All those pastors cannot deliver her.She should go n confess n pray by herself.
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by IVORY2009(m): 7:55pm On May 17, 2015
tellwisdom:

How does dis relate to the topic @ hand? Smh..

1 Like

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by agarawu23(m): 7:56pm On May 17, 2015
DEIFIED:

Lmao... Abi oooh.
yes o
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by dlight2(m): 7:57pm On May 17, 2015
I have the solution she needs.Hers is not a problem at all. Quote me if interested am sure u av her details.GIA
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 17, 2015
natas22:

Did she mention any name??
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by austinonyii(m): 7:59pm On May 17, 2015
chaiii....
She has a manipulated destiny, may God help her to comeout of dat mess..
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by natas22: 7:59pm On May 17, 2015
Phiniz:
/

, is she uploading it,was she NOT doing the right thing for creating awareness for guys who may fall a victim and not know where it is coming from

Get close to God not nairaland threads it will do you more good.
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by iykeaniogbe(m): 8:00pm On May 17, 2015
oromankirisi:
Hmmm OP I smell lies, Dat lady could be u..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.