Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! (41217 Views)

When She Says She Dates Only Oil And Gas Worker / 17 Struggles A "Good Girl" Faces When She Dates Her First "Bad Boy". / 17 Struggles A ‘good Girl’ Faces When She Dates Her First ‘bad Boy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by jakesund(m): 8:00pm On May 17, 2015
Not new...

This is also known as OKUTA (dunno if I actually got the spelling right)

Its just like its cousin TESO who are all related to the legendary MAGUN .

The OKUTA comes in various forms and is always put on women mostly by men with inferiority complex,men who want revenge,insecure men or men who just want to get back at a girl...

One of the various form of the OKUTA makes the girl look monstrous and unattractive no matter how beautiful she is....it virtually makes men just pass by without noticing the babe even if she's got the curves of nikki minaj

Another form makes u just see the girl as your sister...u may like her but you will never just think of banging her even if the father of all konjii catches u.

Another form is the one the OP stated..it drains your glory success and sometimes life-force....make u go from ALIKO DANGOTE to the GEJ TREKKER in a matter of months...

TESO is the one mostly placed on little girls to prevent KONJII DRIVEN GUYS (like most nairaland guys) from having sex with them...so the next time u wanna bangg a chick and your peniiss goes on sabbatical leave know its TESO in action...

PEAcE
Signed by JAKE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Lekewatt(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2015
natas22:
It's spiritual husband its common with very pretty girls and please that girl trusted you with such info to me its not right you uploading on nairaland.
but he didn't mention her name na even though it's magana jariti.
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by ralph28(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2015
..she looked at me and said she had an issue, I asked what, and that's when she told me that she noticed that any guy she dates runs into a terrible financial misfortune,like from millions to zero within a short time and that it had happened to 5 previous men. She said she confirmed this after a pastor had prayed for her, She had gone back to someone she dated 4yrs ago who had lost everything and started afresh

Even if you have never believed any such story or tale or whatsoever you may tag it,please believe this very one,and draw lessons as well.

May God connect us to our destiny connectors,and never allow destiny destroyers to see us IJN amen.

4 Likes

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by synergycom19: 8:01pm On May 17, 2015
Deliverance by fire
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by dlight2(m): 8:02pm On May 17, 2015
I have the Solution She's looking for.Hers is not a problem at all.Quote me if interested, so she can get in touch.GIA
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by natas22: 8:02pm On May 17, 2015
tumababa:

Did she mention any name??

That's not the point, let me put it the way you will understand. You went to confession and after confession the priest came to nairaland to view it (Did not mention your name on it but uploaded it) its that right.

www.
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by tellwisdom: 8:02pm On May 17, 2015
natas22:

Abeg leave op she is been honest, hardly you see gals this day been honest and i hardly commend women on nairaland but she is cute.

www.

IVORY2009:

How does dis relate to the topic @ hand? Smh..
But bro, why is she poor??...Bus and trekking Na the same Na. sad
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by bettercreature(m): 8:03pm On May 17, 2015
oyin17:

waiting for your reply
I've sent you a reply thanks
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Lekewatt(m): 8:04pm On May 17, 2015
SagePerv:
Interesting read.
So what's gonna happen if she dates a poor guy?

he will be beheaded.

1 Like

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Christmasdon(m): 8:07pm On May 17, 2015
Oromankirisi, meaning (Lime) akwia .to the story, abstain from sex, but guys will not lyke to hear.
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by hansbad: 8:08pm On May 17, 2015
SagePerv:
Interesting read.

the guy will automatically becomes rich
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Joel3(m): 8:08pm On May 17, 2015
bettercreature:
You are right but such is real,my mum always warn me not to bring any lady who doesnt have space under her foot home, in Yoruba tradition any lady who doesnt have space under foot will surely bankrupt her husband
can you explain more? I want to know more about this. what is foot home
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by ChynoBEATS: 8:08pm On May 17, 2015
oromankirisi:
I asked what, and that's when she told me that she noticed that any guy she dates runs into a terrible financial misfortune,like from millions to zero within a short time and that it had happened to 5 previous men..
Okay fine ,thats it.................kindly tell her 2 go 2 elijah faith or pastor fireman's church B4 she kills her sef.... Becos I'm sure she'll be feeling Down n devastated
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Ositawap: 8:10pm On May 17, 2015
maybe dating poor guys like we..will make us rich..make she come try me
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by free2ryhme: 8:12pm On May 17, 2015
oromankirisi:
Last week I was travelling from Abj to Lagos and had to spend nearly 16hrs on the road cos we had to stop for long hours at some points to buy fuel. The girl sitting close to me was nice and accommodating and so we became friends. We talked about a whole lot of stuff and then she told me something really weird. We had stopped at a filling station in Ibadan and spent quiet a long time there, one of the male passengers offered to buy us food, we politely turned him down and continued gisting. She told me the guy had tried to start a conversation with her at our first stop in Lokoja but she declined, I laughed and said it was only natural..she looked at me and said she had an issue, I asked what, and that's when she told me that she noticed that any guy she dates runs into a terrible financial misfortune,like from millions to zero within a short time and that it had happened to 5 previous men. She said she confirmed this after a pastor had prayed for her, She had gone back to someone she dated 4yrs ago who had lost everything and started afresh. She said he was doing fairly ok again and even had two shops on the mainland, 7months into the new relationship the guy lives with his younger brother in a self contained apartment and still can't say how he got to zero yet again. She said she was in Abuja for deliverance and will suspend dating till she's free from the spirit. I was shaken, I mean these things happen and people are held in bondage unknowingly, so please here's to all men out there; Pray like it's the only thing left to do, you really never can tell..

The girl is sincere and she is actually looking for a solution. In her sincerity she will find her deliverance and freedom from this bondage

4 Likes

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by quest003: 8:15pm On May 17, 2015
natas22:

That's not the point, let me put it the way you will understand. You went to confession and after confession the priest came to nairaland to view it (Did not mention your name on it but uploaded it) its that right.

www.
guy go and sleep
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Joshuadon: 8:16pm On May 17, 2015
She needs INTENSIVE deliverance

Guys gat to be CAUTIOUS

3 Likes

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by netmillionaires(m): 8:17pm On May 17, 2015
omenka:
@ oromankirisi: Story sounds eerily similar to one someone told me last year.

Does her name start with an "S" and end with an "A"??
yes! Yes! Her na na Sikira. No need to dey hide anything at all.
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:19pm On May 17, 2015
wahalababe:
Men!...Men!!.... Men!!!
Be careful with your life. know d gals u date. infact no chyk gals anyhow

Abeg, dat one na shakara! Some men are immune to such women.grin

1 Like

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by natas22: 8:19pm On May 17, 2015
quest003:
guy go and sleep

Lolz i do night duties on nairaland

www.
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Joshuadon: 8:19pm On May 17, 2015
Ositawap:
maybe dating poor guys like we..will make us rich..make she come try me

Dude! Have u heard about ABJECT POVERTY before

Such case will update/upgrade ur level of poverty........

2 Likes

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by IYANGBALI: 8:20pm On May 17, 2015
Eleko1 do not say I didn't tell you o
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Bellfun(m): 8:20pm On May 17, 2015
@OP...it has nothing to do with "spirit husband" or "ogbanje" as been insinuated by some Nairalanders!

Relationship,Dating,Sex and Marriage is a very serious issue!
The lady in question is a powerful person!..she's a STAR that consumes other stars! And when two stars collides,one is bound to fade out!
Its an eye-opener for guys and girls to always be prayerful when going into a relationship!
As for the lady,she'll surely meet a star(guy) that will outshine her star!

1 Like

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Joel3(m): 8:20pm On May 17, 2015
Abimbola29:
well I noticed that in some girls too,am a student some girls worst pass this one sef,watch out girls with flat foot run,mine here sleeps close to the wall if not she won't be able to sleep.at least I dey get small change shaaa so that's why it does not bother me
please help me with this flat foot thing. what is flat foot? and how does one knows it?
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by sleemoon(m): 8:21pm On May 17, 2015
demmy0325:
..So am d ftc... ...Oya shakitii bobo....

Bobo, obe egusi gusi, idi ogba poo gba poo, toba gba poo gba poo, awa faya faya, shakiti bobo....

Thanks for mkin me remember dis childhood play song
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by quest003: 8:21pm On May 17, 2015
Joel3:
can you explain more? I want to know more about this. what is foot home
you wey know no pass sex and fuckery, hope say you dey learn some lesson?
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by demmy0325(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2015
sleemoon:

Bobo, obe egusi gusi, idi ogba poo gba poo, toba gba poo gba poo, awa faya faya, shakiti bobo....

Thanks for mkin me remember dis childhood play song
.. Ds one na frm olamide o..
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by eebruboss(m): 8:23pm On May 17, 2015
SagePerv:
Interesting read.

he will turn rich!! grin
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by quest003: 8:23pm On May 17, 2015
Jakesund is a babalawo
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by azezola(m): 8:24pm On May 17, 2015
This is Bullshit... Dom Africans giving money to pastor for profit.
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by pak: 8:24pm On May 17, 2015
SagePerv:
Interesting read.

You are the most intelligent curios guy I have seen in a long while grin grin grin

Let's not get beyond ourselves here...
This girl is most probably a long throat girl who seeks out well to do guys and sucks them dry
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Golddy(f): 8:25pm On May 17, 2015
demmy0325:
..So am d ftc... ...Oya shakitii bobo...... Make we send ds gal to dangote to confam ds..
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.