Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,595 members, 7,951,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

231adedayo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 231adedayo's Profile / 231adedayo's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by 231adedayo: 9:20am On Mar 15
Wahala dey o Wahala dey o ...
Politics / Re: Atiku Mourns Mr Ibu, Aluko-Olaseni by 231adedayo: 8:18am On Mar 04
Rip to Mr ibu.... You'll see plenty of his friends wey get money but no help am when he asked for help also shedding crocodiles tears.... Make God no allow us see sickness wey go pass us oRip to Mr ibu.... You'll see plenty of his friends wey get money but no help am when he asked for help also shedding crocodiles tears.... Make God no allow us see sickness wey go pass us o...
Politics / Re: NERC Fines 11 DISCOs N10.5bn Over Overbilling Of Unmetered Customers by 231adedayo: 9:22am On Feb 10
Estimated billings is crime against humanityEstimated billings is crime against humanity...
Sports / Re: AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve by 231adedayo: 5:19pm On Jan 30
Nice one boys. Now, let's smash Angola 3:0 FT.Nice one boys. Now, let's smash Angola 3:0 FT....
Politics / Re: Gbajabiamila’s Memo To Suspended Minister, Betta Edu Shows Tinubu Spent 3bn by 231adedayo: 11:20am On Jan 16
Beta is not in this alone.Beta is not in this alone....
Politics / Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by 231adedayo: 6:18am On Jan 01
The place looks fine, but I have not seen the headquarters of nairalandThe place looks fine, but I have not seen the headquarters of nairaland...
Health / Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by 231adedayo: 6:18am On Dec 11, 2023
It's better than allowing skull miners to sell it to butchers for N500. It's better than allowing skull miners to sell it to butchers for N500. ...
Politics / Re: Crisis Hits Labour Party As Leadership Rejects ‘suspension’ Of National Chairman by 231adedayo: 7:48am On Apr 01, 2023
The party of the mandate thieves.The party of the mandate thieves....
Politics / Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by 231adedayo: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
These people are only joking, Ibo should just stop meddling into Yoruba affair if they don't want Lagos to be too hot for them. They have woken the sleeping bigot in Yoruba with their arroganceThese people are only joking, Ibo should just stop meddling into Yoruba affair if they don't want Lagos to be too hot for them. They have woken the sleeping bigot in Yoruba with their arrogance...
Politics / Re: APC Retains Majority Seats In Senate So Far by 231adedayo: 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Good Good ...
Politics / Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by 231adedayo: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sponsored Protest and riotSponsored Protest and riot...
Business / Re: Over N200m New Naira Notes Uncovered In A Bank Branch (Video) by 231adedayo: 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
Only Tinubu supporters are in a hurry to end the sufferings of Nigerians, after 8 years of suffering. WonderfulOnly Tinubu supporters are in a hurry to end the sufferings of Nigerians, after 8 years of suffering. Wonderful...
Politics / Re: Osinbajo To Attend Tinubu’s APC Presidential Rally For The First Time by 231adedayo: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
It has now gotten to place where Tinubu is forcing and threatening everyone to support his infantile colic ambition..It's dead on arrivalIt has now gotten to place where Tinubu is forcing and threatening everyone to support his infantile colic ambition..It's dead on arrival...
Politics / Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by 231adedayo: 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
That's like a miracleThat's like a miracle...
Politics / Re: Ooni Of Ife, Sultan of Sokoto, Oba Of Benin And Others At Buhari's Birthday by 231adedayo: 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ok, our out going presidentOk, our out going president...
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Apologises, Promises Another Show In Ghana by 231adedayo: 8:18am On Dec 12, 2022
Starboy to the worldStarboy to the world...
Sports / Re: Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd by 231adedayo: 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
Nothing changes your personality .Ronaldo is who he is.Nothing changes your personality .Ronaldo is who he is....
Romance / Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by 231adedayo: 6:21am On Nov 08, 2022
Mancho man, even if you do gra gra finish, na still Nigerian girl you go still marry, even if you relocate to anywhere in the world.Mancho man, even if you do gra gra finish, na still Nigerian girl you go still marry, even if you relocate to anywhere in the world....
Business / Re: Pos Transaction Problem by 231adedayo: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
See what front page has turned some people into FGS u for complete am na,, write bnnx ahhhh finesse, if i broke na my businessSee what front page has turned some people into FGS u for complete am na,, write bnnx ahhhh finesse, if i broke na my business...
Politics / Re: Atiku Will Win By 7 Million Votes Margin  – Ayu by 231adedayo: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
look possible.Except Tinubu can convince Nigerians he is not sick.I predict Atiku winning, Tinubu coming second and then Obi/Kwankwasor coming third and fourthlook possible.Except Tinubu can convince Nigerians he is not sick.I predict Atiku winning, Tinubu coming second and then Obi/Kwankwasor coming third and fourth...
Romance / Re: I'm About Settling Down But Scared Of This by 231adedayo: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
I know nurses who gave birth. Why do u say so?I know nurses who gave birth. Why do u say so?...
Politics / Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by 231adedayo: 11:17am On Sep 14, 2022
Am I surprised by the pride of an ingrate?Am I surprised by the pride of an ingrate?...
Politics / Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by 231adedayo: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2022
Agbero e puttu suit o..Aneemah in human skeenaneemah e puttu tie oMany leaders as u dey see them .. Na different disguise dem dey oAnimal e wear agbadaAnimal e puttu suit oAgbero e puttu suit o..Aneemah in human skeenaneemah e puttu tie oMany leaders as u dey see them .. Na different disguise dem dey oAnimal e wear agbadaAnimal e puttu suit o...
Religion / Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by 231adedayo: 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
Incoherent and nonsensical jargons as usual.Wetin small pikin know?!Collectii abegii.....Incoherent and nonsensical jargons as usual.Wetin small pikin know?!Collectii abegii........
Religion / Re: "Is This Christianity?" Lady Asks After Her Pastor Scolded Her For Wearing This by 231adedayo: 10:40am On Aug 08, 2022
Pastor this one is already a lost cause. Even online Oloshos do coded pics on their status because of the society, this one just go straight to point. Abeg pastor, onto the next one…Pastor this one is already a lost cause. Even online Oloshos do coded pics on their status because of the society, this one just go straight to point. Abeg pastor, onto the next one…...
Politics / Re: We Must Destroy This Country, Terrorist Who Fled Kuje Prison Boasts by 231adedayo: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
In a way, I like what these fulani idiots are doing. With their own hands they will divide this country. It's about time we go our separate ways.In a way, I like what these fulani idiots are doing. With their own hands they will divide this country. It's about time we go our separate ways....
Phones / Re: Twitter Is Down: Users Unable To Login, Post Or View Tweets by 231adedayo: 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
No way Hyundai would dish out crap to his gullible followers again TINUBU I see your handy workIWOLOKAN 2023No way Hyundai would dish out crap to his gullible followers again TINUBU I see your handy workIWOLOKAN 2023...
Religion / Re: What Happened The Day I Said "Goodbye" To The World And "Welcome" To Jesus by 231adedayo: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2022
BookedBooked...
Jokes Etc / Re: Most Terrible Nairaland Football Experts You Should Never Trust by 231adedayo: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
cheesy

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.