Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,038 members, 7,922,520 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 09:01 AM

Check Out My Agreement With Girl. (she Thinks She's Wiser) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out My Agreement With Girl. (she Thinks She's Wiser) (672 Views)

Please Who Knows This Girl? She seems to be everywhere[pic] / Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly / Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My Agreement With Girl. (she Thinks She's Wiser) by PromiseJonah(m): 1:50pm On May 20, 2015
MAKE UNA SEE ME SEE WHALA OOO I
ASKED A GIRL FOR A RELATIONSHIP
AND SHE ACCEPTED WITH ONE
CONDITION THAT WE WILL NOT HAVE
SEX THAT SHE MADE A VOW WITH
GOD THAT HER VIRGINITY IS MEANT FOR HER
HUSBAND, I ACCEPTED HER CONDITION
WITH ALL OF MY HEART
AND I GAVE HER MY OWN
CONDITION THAT I WILL
NEVER SPEND KOBO ON HER BCOZ I MADE A VOW TO GOD THAT I WILL
NEVER SPEND
MY MONEY ON ANY
GIRL EXCEPT MY WIFE,SHE NOW SAYS
THAT I AM A
VERY WICKED MAN, PLEASE AM I WICKED IN THIS
MATTER
YES OR NO
Re: Check Out My Agreement With Girl. (she Thinks She's Wiser) by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 20, 2015
lol. Don't mind her abeg. She is a small child grin
Re: Check Out My Agreement With Girl. (she Thinks She's Wiser) by Deiok(m): 1:58pm On May 20, 2015
The picture of the conversation or i dont believe it.
Re: Check Out My Agreement With Girl. (she Thinks She's Wiser) by natas22: 1:58pm On May 20, 2015
Hehe been smart is now been wicked don't mind them jooor but still sounds formulated but it make sense die lolz

www.
Re: Check Out My Agreement With Girl. (she Thinks She's Wiser) by BadBullet(m): 2:00pm On May 20, 2015
No u did d right thing gals with their selfish attitude
Re: Check Out My Agreement With Girl. (she Thinks She's Wiser) by natas22: 2:02pm On May 20, 2015
Abeg make i ask self wetin be criteria for making miss nairaland because wetin i day see na maths and chemistry contestant i thought it's a beauty pageant not a biology class na wowo gals una wan use do miss nairaland. Abeg i thought it suppose be classy chicks.

www.

(1) (Reply)

A Man Says: Is A Family Tradition To Rape My Daughter: Must Read / When She Says. . . / Three Things You Need To Keep Any Girl #fact!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.