Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,208 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:39 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (814686 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (370) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by SolomonGrundy: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
Obikratoz:
Good afternoon tech professors.

I need an advice in choosing between Thermocool 6.25kva or Sumec Fireman 6.0 KVA (forget the KVA size because it's almost same)
I contacted two engineer, one told me to go for Thermocool and one told me not to try it. I am very confused and I help especially by those who have used both product.

Thanks
Go for tech
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2022
Can my generator of 3500 watt 6.5hp power a Panasonic a.c of 1.5 non nverter a c
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by asksteve(m): 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hello Profs n gurus in the house.
Pls are spares for Suzuki generators common in the market?

Are they interchangeable with Honda n the likes?

Just discovered its a tiger gen from the model number and I'm even beginning to doubt if anything about the gen is what is written on it.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
Englandboy:
the two wire is intact that connect to the switch ,it seems the on/off switch is damage can I buy it and fix it by myself . without losing the front panel

Yes! You can do it.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2022
Englandboy:
Can my generator of 3500 watt 6.5hp power a Panasonic a.c of 1.5 non nverter a c

Capital NO
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
nwaozzugwor:

Capital NO
I put my gen on a test before u reply my quote and I tried it with my a.c for about 30 minutes with my gen it works ,but it slow in cooling not like electricity power. It written there in the generator that it has 6.5hp will my a.c is 1.5hp non inverter , I still don't understand why I can't use it with my a.c please put me through.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
nwaozzugwor:

Yes! You can do it.

thanks I will get it tomorrow and fix it
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
Englandboy:
I put my gen on a test before u reply my quote and I tried it with my a.c for about 30 minutes with my gen it works ,but it slow in cooling not like electricity power. It written there in the generator that it has 6.5hp will my a.c is 1.5hp non inverter , I still don't understand why I can't use it with my a.c please put me through.
Please read.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2022
Obikratoz:
Good afternoon tech professors.

I need an advice in choosing between Thermocool 6.25kva or Sumec Fireman 6.0 KVA (forget the KVA size because it's almost same)
I contacted two engineer, one told me to go for Thermocool and one told me not to try it. I am very confused and I help especially by those who have used both product.

Thanks

TEC Optima only from an authorised dealer.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Toma2: 12:16am On Sep 05, 2022
toluxa1:

That's one of the reason's I'm hesitant. But should it still be consuming alot of fuel even when there is minimal load on it? Like just lights, fridge and freezer? Maybe a 1.5hp inverter AC sometimes.

Remote is available and still works fine.

The guy has agreed for 300k by the way. I don't know why I'm feeling like I'm still paying too much
What's the price of a brand new one.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 05, 2022
Gptech:

Please read.
I won't try it again am confuse. But when the a c pick on the gen it sounded a little But when I on my fridge without the a.c on the gen when it pick it make more noise than the a.c. does it mean my fridge has more power than the a c..it the double door tokunbo fridge.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 05, 2022
Gptech:

Please read.
I won't try it again hope the way I used the a.c on my generator for 30minute won't cause some inner damage on my gen.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2022
Englandboy:
I won't try it again hope the way I used the a.c on my generator for 30minute won't cause some inner damage on my gen.
No it won't. If cash is not an issue, it's better to invest in inverter ACs.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lexrichy(m): 11:14am On Sep 05, 2022
Please can this generator carry a 2hp ac and 2hp water pump

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Obikratoz: 11:22am On Sep 05, 2022
Is it the OGA version which have yellow colour? Because optima are known to be blue
aieromon:

TEC Optima only from an authorised dealer.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by toluxa1(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2022
Toma2:

What's the price of a brand new one.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2022
Obikratoz:
Is it the OGA version which have yellow colour? Because optima are known to be blue

Blue

https://www.thermocoolstore.com/product/tec-gas-generator-5-0kw5-5kw-6-25kva-optima-7500rs/

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
lexrichy:
Please can this generator carry a 2hp ac and 2hp water pump
Even though it can, will advise you don't use both together often, unless the AC is the inverter type.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
Gptech:

This one na old model na, not in the market anymore.

Wawu, got mine early 2020. Do they have new remote start models of the same capacity?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
aieromon:

Wawu, got mine early 2020. Do they have new remote start models of the same capacity?
Yes, that's what Obikratoz was talking about.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
Gptech:

Yes, that's what Obikratoz was talking about.

This doesn't look equipped with a remote start.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
aieromon:

This doesn't look equipped with a remote start.

Its not by looks.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
Gptech:

Its not by looks.

Oh great.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by MegalitePower22: 9:54am On Sep 06, 2022
Do you want reliable, efficient Inverter and UPS Batteries, we have large quantity of GASTON BATTERY in stock
Call/Watsapp us on 08066332919, we are located in Lagos &Abuja

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lexrichy(m): 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
Gptech:

Even though it can, will advise you don't use both together often, unless the AC is the inverter type.
okay bro tganks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ify044(m): 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
8.2kva is very okay
It will give you what you went
FIRMAN ECO12990ES very strong and reliable
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
Please where can I get a gas leak detector
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BIZZWEALTH: 10:05am On Sep 07, 2022
Get #10,000 discount buying any of Mercury Inverter Complete System offer ends 12th Sept 2022

For more information call 07037451701

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Shaggyswang(f): 8:35am On Sep 09, 2022
Currently looking for a small gen for my girls self con.
I needed something very very low power so it can conserve fuel alot but can power a table top fridge for like four hours in case of emergency like power failure when there is valuable stuff in the fridge. Thought I had settled for this until I checked the jumia reviews and most are so bad. Can anyone provide guidance?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Shaggyswang(f): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2022
Also looking at this one too, but it's same brand so I'm a bit scared

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BuyAndSellStuff: 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
Gptech:

Open the oil drain cover and see if oil pours out, if it does, then there's too much oil which can lead to the problems you face.
You might also need to change oil completely, will advise total or mobil 20W-50.

Bro I've done all these. Changed completely to Mobil super.

Now what happens is that the gen voltage goes down to 150-160 then goes up to 230 over & over.
Frequency still between 52-53.

The light it brings keeps fluctuating.

aieromon fashrola nwaozzugwor earthrealm

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (370) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.