Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,471 members, 7,932,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 09:10 AM

Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... (3923 Views)

Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by demmy0325(m): 5:32pm On May 28, 2015
tare22:
..... she is trying to date me oooo..... she is just not my type....she is even calling now as am typing
..lol.. Wah wil U do nw..?
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by tare22(m): 5:36pm On May 28, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Av u dated her or shes tryin to date U..?
she is trying to date me ooooo.. Been seductive in different ways...
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by DEIFIED(m): 7:58pm On May 28, 2015
Oops, i stepped into a lions den.
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by demmy0325(m): 9:57am On May 29, 2015
DEIFIED:
Oops, i stepped into a lions den.
.. Den step out.. undecided
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by demmy0325(m): 4:46pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 29, 2015
Yes! A lot of them Wen I had too much money and spent foolishly. But now am wiser than a tortoise
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by demmy0325(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2015
Jenams:
Yes! A lot of them Wen I had too much money and spent foolishly. But now am wiser than a tortoise
.. Nice.. undecided
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by Nmeri17: 2:07am On Jun 02, 2015
Tapout:
yep.. its nothing undecided

I started avoiding her the day she said she would like to have my baby..
cheesy cheesy hope you deleted her control and asked her to delete you back cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by PunkyOh(f): 5:55am On Jun 02, 2015
tare22:
Presently happening to me.. The sad part is am a soft guy and I hate been harsh on ladies.. Just trying to manage the situation so as not to hurt her

I don't know why but I dislike this about guys. Why can't you just cut her loose? This "I don't wanna hurt her feelings" BS doesn't suffice. It's her feelings & she can deal with them by herself. I'm telling you, most of us prefer to be TKO'd with the bitter truth than being strung along. Be harsh & let her deal with the aftermath.
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by 1miccza: 6:06am On Jun 02, 2015
I've had a host of them while on admission,one of the nurses was actually making constant moves,saying all what's not but i didn't bat an eyelid she even went as far as going to my file to look for my house address and phone number,i adviced her not to think of it at all.. That's like one out of several encounters
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by texanomaly(f): 7:18am On Jun 02, 2015
1miccza:
I've had a host of them while on admission,one of the nurses was actually making constant moves,saying all what's not but i didn't bat an eyelid she even went as far as going to my file to look for my house address and phone number,i adviced her not to think of it at all.. That's like one out of several encounters

It's because you are irresistible. wink
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by czarr(m): 8:01am On Jun 02, 2015
...I need to lie my own to,if not this thread no go make sense,anyway....story,story

....because skul done open na,I say make I b good student go skul,na so I pack ma bag from pH to Enugu(unn)...as I almost reach my lodge for night(I done tire)...I pass 3 Behind gals dem come de gossip(I come dey wish say na day time,I for Chike one ah swear!....highest na"no I'm not interested" dem go talk)

......as I dey their front naim,person jam my box for back,I look back,na one of d babes she leave her friends come meet me,come dey shine teeth..
...I come tell ha sorry,....she come tell me say,na her fault say she do am to gain my attention(I shock!)

......for my mind(see free punny o)....I come smile(no time).....na so she lay her profile,say she dey stay one lodge wey close to my own(I happy die).

.......na she ask for my number, say she go call me,ah come dey form sef(na slow motion I take give am my number).....na so obsession start my brothers and sister.

.......and yes I entered DAT place!

long story short, she's still stalking!

oya lie ur own!
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by tare22(m): 8:35am On Jun 02, 2015
PunkyOh:

I don't know why but I dislike this about guys. Why can't you just cut her loose? This "I don't wanna hurt her feelings" BS doesn't suffice. It's her feelings & she can deal with them by herself. I'm telling you, most of us prefer to be TKO'd with the bitter truth than being strung along. Be harsh & let her deal with the aftermath.
I get u, but trust me I have told her dat nice and harsh way still she no hear... My cousin had a bitter experience recently of a girl he told he can't have anything to do with... Every girl have different way of taking rejection... Back den is sch I once told a girl next door that I can't date her cos I had a girlfrnd and she knows u won't believe wat she did next..
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:42am On Jun 02, 2015
Two is currently obssessed with me. She get scared anytime she sees me with another girl and she will feel insecured, she calls me time to time to know where i am, what i am doing and who i am with, she always try to make me to understand that the guy i saw her with is just a friend or relative, even if she has to cry. There was a time i played a prank on her, i told her i'm no longer interested but i caught her in her room crying over it.. the moment she saw me.. she pretend she didn't care.. i love her twice the way i assumed she loves me, but i can't bring myself to show it.
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by tare22(m): 8:51am On Jun 02, 2015
PunkyOh:

Babe I get u... I have told her nicely and in a harsh way but she no hear.... Girls have different ways of taking rejection my cousin had a bitter experience recently... Bk den I sch I once told a girl next door I can't date her cos I had a girlfrnd u won't believe wat she did next.....
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by PunkyOh(f): 8:55am On Jun 02, 2015
tare22:

Babe I get u... I have told her nicely and in a harsh way but she no hear.... Girls have different ways of taking rejection my cousin had a bitter experience recently... Bk den I sch I once told a girl next door I can't date her cos I had a girlfrnd u won't believe wat she did next.....

Lol, they must be psycho.
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by tare22(m): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2015
PunkyOh:

Lol, they must be psycho.
I just sent u a mail request now cos I wanted to tell u something crazy she did dis morning do want to say it on the forum...
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by 1miccza: 9:15am On Jun 02, 2015
texanomaly:

It's because you are irresistible. wink
Now you are making me go grey . Thanks
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by demmy0325(m): 9:33am On Jun 02, 2015
Cc.lalasticlala.. Cn we get fp..?
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by Tapout(m): 8:29am On Jun 03, 2015
Nmeri17:
cheesy cheesy hope you deleted her control and asked her to delete you back cheesy

straight off.. grin
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by sholikay(m): 11:30am On Jun 03, 2015
Yah!!.. My former landlady daughter.. The girl really tempt me to se. x her, but I don't want to do such, and even if I want to, it shouldn't be her. Due to her randy ways in the area.. Well she almost got me Sha, after romancing ourself that day for like 20 minutes, in my room (body no be fire wood wink ) .. My mind still never want to penetrate her. I just stood up and stylishly dismissed her from my room.. Still yet she increased her tactics, when I refused to grant her heart desire she started hating and do quarrel with me on daily basis, this which prompt her mum to give me quit notice.. I jejely comot for their house.. Even up till now, she still stalk me on phone, despite the fact that she's now married with two kids.. Some girls Sha.. sad

1 Like

Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by walemoney007(m): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
I dey feel una story
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by adeoye201: 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Yes o.very true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo! Couple Were Asked To Lay Hands On Their Privates On Their Wedding Day / Can A Son Put His Hand On Her Mother Waist...pics Attached / Guys,get In Here,what Would You Do,continue Or Run(Graphics pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.