Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,961 members, 7,873,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? (78355 Views)

Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous / Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa / Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by sweatlana: 9:11pm On May 31, 2015
It does not belong to pej ooh. .
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 31, 2015
thieves...
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 31, 2015
Naira land fools will not read comments from original video before talking rubbish here! That Estate is owned by BUA! Bunch of Idiots everywhere!

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by melvin0004(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2015
Caseless:
you asinines never believe buhari can do anything, including winning the presidential election, but he kept proving you wrong and has always shown the element he's made of. Just watch out and see how he's going to clear you of this your illusive mindset and disease.
Buhari shd declear his assets publicly. yaradua did it remember.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 31, 2015
teeowl:
thieves...
You are a fool.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by godoluwa(m): 9:13pm On May 31, 2015
Dollyak:
Wow I am speechless shocked. I will implore everyone to see that video. Anyone defending this people needs their brain checked.
av u confirmed d estate in question?

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by loomer: 9:13pm On May 31, 2015
anulaxad:
Front page immediately.

Mods your duty is required. sad shocked

When 110 million Nigerians are living in poverty.

I was exhumed and surprised by the hotel she built (aridolf) in Yenagoa, but this is another level.

Woah.

No be people get all those estates for ajah and lekki?

Make una no de single out one person as scapegoat e no good for the country nigeria
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by babasanti: 9:13pm On May 31, 2015
Yes ooo. Over having they worry our mama. Mama we are proud of you! Abacha wife dey learn work were u dey
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by seedorfg(m): 9:14pm On May 31, 2015
OLE !
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 31, 2015
abduljabbar4:
He can even probe your village head. Nobody is above the law
Mallam shut up!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by kolomax(m): 9:14pm On May 31, 2015
Am not sure it's her own because she won't be that stupid to build such in nigeria
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 31, 2015
Nigerians eh.....haba, that estate is owned by the BUA group o. unrepentant haters
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by missionmex(m): 9:16pm On May 31, 2015
Dollyak:
Wow I am speechless shocked. I will implore everyone to see that video. Anyone defending this people needs their brain checked.
easily confused folk

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by scholars292: 9:16pm On May 31, 2015
Get you own FREE eLearning scholarship!
CLAIM IT HERE!>> http://scholars292..com/
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by amakasul(f): 9:16pm On May 31, 2015
@ poster, if you know this to be true, then it must be known to the government and EFCC too. What are they going to do about it if true?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by melvin0004(m): 9:17pm On May 31, 2015
Another lie. The estate is owned by BUA group

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by richidinho(m): 9:18pm On May 31, 2015
Dollyak:

That is BUA GROUP ESTATE
I resides in Gwarinpa estate, Abuja

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by naijaedutech: 9:18pm On May 31, 2015
69 burnt to death in Onitsha petrol tanker accident – See PHOTOS [Viewers Discretion Advised]

http://nigeriannewsportal.com/69-burnt-to-death-in-onitsha-petrol-tanker-accident-see-photos/
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by shamsuRana(m): 9:19pm On May 31, 2015
Norada:
GOAT in capital letters. You think buhari can probe anyone. I laugh in kafanchan. Wake up wake up day don break . Hahahahaha

Typical N.L love child.
Even your father okupe knows he is a bastard talk more of you.
The man will rule you and your entire household till sanity saturates haters and loveless chumps like you.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by anigold(m): 9:20pm On May 31, 2015
philips70:
Watch the video through the link and share your views.

"Former 1st Lady, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan's "Real Estate" In Kado-Kuchi in Abuja"?

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10154461455642837

Bros keep on insulting patience Jonathan am sure a woman give birth to you.
With your level of mentality I dont think u would ever achieve what that lady has achieved in life...
Even when she is gone the hate still continue..

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by M4gunners: 9:20pm On May 31, 2015
And the propaganda continues.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 31, 2015
Video didn't work for me.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by okeybig: 9:21pm On May 31, 2015
U people should do thorough investigation b4 spreading false information.This estate belongs to BUA group and the project started since 2008 during Yardua tenure. The estate was built by DTV Nig Ltd.

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by adonbilivit: 9:21pm On May 31, 2015
cold:

Exhumed indeed. Do you even know what that means? Or you're just trying so hard to sound intelligent?
lol
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by shamsuRana(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2015
Dollyak:

I don't like insulting people but I think your brain is in your leg. Do you know the implication of this kind of spending on your future?

Cute... Nice insult grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by Caseless: 9:23pm On May 31, 2015
melvin0004:
Buhari shd declear his assets publicly. yaradua did it remember.
you have access to the bureau and, you can go and ask for what is contained in the form they submitted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by anulaxad(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2015
cold:

Exhumed indeed. Do you even know what that means? Or you're just trying so hard to sound intelligent?

Are you mentally incapable of understanding what I was trying to express, have they taught you an english technique called hyperbole , alright you may not understand what hyperbole is; a simpler version of this technique is called a methaphor.

Let me explain in simpler terms for you to comprehend,
It brought out an element of surprise and deepened furiosity something I didn't realise I could feel hence the reference to something being dug up from the dead, a feeling that I thought didn't exist in me, I mean looking at that hotel strangely enough brought out this rage and furiosity that I didn't know I had or was capable of.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by freshdude99(m): 9:26pm On May 31, 2015
Dollyak:

I don't like insulting people but I think your brain is in your leg. Do you know the implication of this kind of spending on your future?
The way some of us here talk about this corruption thing, am forced to ask if corruption started 5 or 6 years ago? Abi is it not the same corruption we have been hearing sinx the 1970s ... Now adesina singled out NOI for praise as the brain behind his success as AfDB president yet we all don't see the deliberate media propaganda against these people Well I still believe that GEJ did his best for Nigeria, he has his floors but trust me in terms of performance, he is still the best amongst the rest. Talking about corruption, one good thing is that I have never read any write up where NOI was accused of being corrupt...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by Arsenella007(f): 9:27pm On May 31, 2015
holatin:
so this is where d money she stole on September 11 2006 went to

bihari pls don't let this hag go scot free, the 13.5 million USD, 104 million and other we don't know must be retrieved from her by force by fire.

Sai baba

Very gullible. What proof do you have? Am certain you no even watch the video, or read the comments on the Facebook page
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by chetaraph(m): 9:29pm On May 31, 2015
sumtimes i just wonder aw sum pple reason. sumone just woke up a good morning, decides to video a line of housing estate...edit wit a footage reading " Dame patience jonathan estate", post it on fbuk..and boom we all go hey wire! if you deceive people cheapishly just know you cant deceive all. what evidence has it in gud authority that these monument belongs to former first lady? stop tarnishing peoples image just out of personal spite!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by VickyRotex(f): 9:32pm On May 31, 2015
jcmaiah:
Naira land fools will not read comments from original video before talking rubbish here! That Estate is owned by BUA! Bunch of Idiots everywhere!

As in ehn!!! I'm shocked with the kind of people that operate NL these days. Obviously everyone that made a comment on the first page dint go through the comments in the original video, and some dint even bother to open the link.

I took out time to read atleast 30 comments posted on the video link, before drawing my assertions. And about 5 people attested to it, that it was for BUA!!!

I wonder when some NLders will make proper research before concluding. Such a disgrace and embarrasment to the public.

May wisdom never elude you Jare...
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by Chibex50(f): 9:33pm On May 31, 2015
Norada:
GOAT in capital letters. You think buhari can probe anyone. I laugh in kafanchan. Wake up wake up day don break . Hahahahaha

U stay in Kaf?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs / Nnamdi Kanu Has Added So Much Weight In DSS Custody - Photos / Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.